PDA

View Full Version : Question Picking girls from massage shops

Deeznutz
16-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Hey all,

I'm used to punt in Sydney and moved to Brisbane a couple months ago.
I was curious as to how punters in Brisbane pick their ladies given that most shops don't have much information on age/size/figure or even pictures to judge by?
Back in Sydney you would at least get some description and a photo to get a rough idea?

AboveBoard
16-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Have found the best way is to drop in and check out the scenery, cleanliness and general shop vibe.

Saves getting into a sticky situation when you book unseen and want to do a runner.

Especially when at the lower end of the price range!!

Not fool-proof but this seems to work well for me.

Only other tip is to drop inn when you would expect them to be quiet.

Deeznutz
16-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Have found the best way is to drop in and check out the scenery, cleanliness and general shop vibe.

Saves getting into a sticky situation when you book unseen and want to do a runner.

Especially when at the lower end of the price range!!

Not fool-proof but this seems to work well for me.

Only other tip is to drop inn when you would expect them to be quiet.

May I ask if it's common / acceptable to have a look at who's available (aka which girls are on, their face etc) before you book a session?

reddoor
16-07-2020, 03:21 PM
May I ask if it's common / acceptable to have a look at who's available (aka which girls are on, their face etc) before you book a session?
Of course, it's your money bro. Most of the owners r very accommodating and will work out with u your requirments if nothing there to suit on the day. If u like Korean than Take5 might suit u
Jap..Smile, Thai mix than Touch. Mixed but usually quality.. Acqua.

Lunchbox Lover
16-07-2020, 08:40 PM
A great shop will have all the available ladies to see as soon as you walk in the door
A good shop will not have a problem letting you ask who (else) is available
A poor shop will try and force you into taking whoever is up, cause they haven’t had a booking in awhile or its their turn.

cekret
17-07-2020, 03:32 PM
A great shop will have all the available ladies to see as soon as you walk in the door
A good shop will not have a problem letting you ask who (else) is available
A poor shop will try and force you into taking whoever is up, cause they haven’t had a booking in awhile or its their turn.

Not just poor shops i think but more of the "operations" of a shop. I ran into a situation once when the ML and I had a heap of fun n she was tipped accordingly, but she said she was happy for me to picking her cause the other ML was next in line.

Deeznutz
17-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the input guys, now I'll know to ask to see who's available and choose my preference without feeling rude if I leave (no 1 suitable).
I like to look and see as that gives me a chance to sense any vibe between me and the ML, which usually makes/breaks the session in terms of 'fun'.

tuan_87
17-07-2020, 09:32 PM
The worse shops are the ones that do the old Bait and switch trick. when ur greeted by a hottie and she gets you to pay and lure you into the room. She then fucks off and In walks in a very unattractive girl who does the massage, when you ask Where the other girl went? She’s tells u she’s “busy” I’ve been a victim of this countless Times. Some shops are notorious for this.

4FoW2
18-07-2020, 12:30 AM
The worse shops are the ones that do the old Bait and switch trick. when ur greeted by a hottie and she gets you to pay and lure you into the room. She then fucks off and In walks in a very unattractive girl who does the massage, when you ask Where the other girl went? She’s tells u she’s “busy” I’ve been a victim of this countless Times. Some shops are notorious for this.

and that's why if you are not sure you ask the question "So you will be doing the massage?"
If they do a bait and switch on me ( which is rare) I get changed and demand my money back and I walk. ..in well run shops the girl you meet is the girl who does the massage unless there is a mamasan or manager and then you ask for a line up or choose from whats available - if there is nothing you like - you walk - there is prob another shop about 10 min drive away you know.
I am very wary of ML who meet me and seem tgtbt.
Respectfully if you are a victim of this countless times its time to change your MO - as exp posters know - if its your first time in a shop or with a new girl always go for the min which is usually $40 for 1/2 - you can always extend, come back another time or walk.
For me, once again as exp posters know, its more the hassle of wasting the time finding a good provider than the $40 fee.

Remember stay in a position of control- you have the money - they want the money. Not they have the pussy - you want the pussy. If you are not prepared to walk than you are just a sucker...
4F

teebob
19-07-2020, 01:44 AM
It's not like you'll get pussies in a massage shop

BrisbaneOptions
28-10-2020, 11:14 AM
I find that if you ask upfront to see who else is working then they have a pretty good idea after that of what kind of activities the session will entail. From that point on I find it's easier to judge their attitude when you say hello to the roster.. more and more it's becoming about the right attitude and chemistry for me.

The Dominator
28-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Recently noticed one of my regular haunts has a flyer on the reception wall saying if you don’t feel your masseuse is suitable then please feel free to ask who else is free.