PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Any info on Sydney Empress Massage

Jeet
17-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Hello guys.Does anyone has info/review on Sydney empress Massage? Has anyone visited?Kindly share the reviews and let know is it worth a visit.

kingqxxx
18-07-2020, 12:01 AM
There are more then plenty of post on Sydney empress already. No?

Poonhound69
18-07-2020, 05:59 PM
I have tried their branch near Redfern. I usually go for the Latinas. So far my experience has been good.

walsta
19-07-2020, 04:54 AM
Are you referring to the one on Liverpool St CBD? If so, I've been there a few times

The place is pretty clean however the majority of the photos on Wechat are pretty much fake. Booked a few girls and they were nothing like the photos.

Still the service wasn't too bad

krnboy
20-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Are you referring to the one on Liverpool St CBD? If so, I've been there a few times

The place is pretty clean however the majority of the photos on Wechat are pretty much fake. Booked a few girls and they were nothing like the photos.

How the hell do you have the courage to go into the front door with so many people walking around?

aussiegaigin
20-07-2020, 02:03 PM
How the hell do you have the courage to go into the front door with so many people walking around?

Most people walking around the streets are completely oblivious to their surroundings; they won't notice a massage shop, they probably won't notice you.. 95% of the population wouldn't know/care about what happens in massage shops. They are so common and popular now, it would be little different to walking out of a Coles store.

kingqxxx
20-07-2020, 05:25 PM

Put a face mask on if you are worry. Face mask is become normal now.

walsta
22-07-2020, 02:25 PM

HAHA.. when I first went there it was a bit daunting considering the entrance was in the open.

But yeh, most people are quite oblivious to their surroundings. By the time they realise its a massage parlour, I'd gone already :D

troubledsoul
22-07-2020, 05:40 PM
By the time they realise its a massage parlour, I'd gone already :D

Unless they having coffee on the corner there and wait till you come out!

Jeet
23-07-2020, 11:01 AM
I have tried their branch near Redfern. I usually go for the Latinas. So far my experience has been good.

Ok That would be DreamGirl..well thanks for the info on tat mate.

Jeet
23-07-2020, 11:04 AM

Ok...thanks for the tip...

kingqxxx
23-07-2020, 03:45 PM
When U book. Mamasan will ask you whether you have seen girl before. If you say no she may bait and switch.. I was waiting at the reception once and in my short 5 mins waiting 3 customers ask to see same girl (spanning across 1.5 hours) One in person and 2 over the phone. She took all three bookings. And no it is not all 30 mins booking either. Go figure

Poonhound69
24-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Rita from this shop is amazing and highly recommended. They claim she is a Latina mix but I don't think that is true. She looks Thai I reckon, someone please correct me if I'm wrong here. But excellent massage and HJ. Will repeat again for sure.