PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds Forever M as in lady from James Bond movies

Carissawhore
17-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Part 1:
Was shown nice and beautiful line of girls chose M as she kinda had different look but could not make out what it was and she said does Body to Body massage, which i was very in need of since my body has been sour from sitting all day on the couch because of WFH policy.

About M: She is thai and has been living in Auz for 10 years or so and speaks good english but speaks less, has fake D's, body is nice and smooth with no hair, waxes down under.

Part 2:
Took shower and then came M inside the room with those black lacy sexy lingerie, undressed herself and wipped my body off with dry towel, asked me relax on the bed.

Part 3:
She jumped on me and started with cat bath, she then slowly started applying oil, first she dropped few drops on the chest and gave nice pussy and ass rub then she exteneded the oil till my junior area and started to slide up and down, best feeling ever, then i requested if i could start fingering her (she checked my nails) and said sure baby, slowly after 10 mins of sliding asked her if i could finger her booty hole, she said sure baby. This chick is wilde and anything goes until and unless we use protection. She slid on my body like it was water park as i had so much oil on my body, America decided to declare war on my body to extract some of that oil, anyways back to story time, this went on for 30 mins and my junior could not take it any more and just came all over her oily body.

Part 4:
Had to use so much of soap to get rid of all that oil it took me almost 10 mins just scrubbing my body, but all in all very satisified with her service.

Recommendation: Definitely yes yes yes
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 10/10

Jumper63
17-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Thx ... But what's the venue? Rates? Link?

Carissawhore
17-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Thx ... But what's the venue? Rates? Link?

It is 185 guildford, $150/hr very clean with new carpets