PDA

View Full Version : Vivi’s

Pages : [1] 2

wottaboutme4
17-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Sneaky “working from home but going out for lunch” visit. It has been wayyyyy too long and I just sort of autopiloted there. I just have to reaffirm that Vivi’s delivers. I didn’t realise how much I missed the uninterrupted attention and delicate touch.

filteredglue
18-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Can relate, always enjoy dropping by this place and seeing the one most would agree is the stand out.

Reach Around
19-07-2020, 06:21 AM
Chocolate def my favourite flavour. Although the one paying the bills has always been in legend status.

nosha
19-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Who's the standout? Any recommendations

Lunchbox Lover
20-07-2020, 09:19 AM
Who's the standout? Any recommendations

Your research is gonna have to be by pm. Too many idiots being too loose with information otherwise.

BlackC
21-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Went to Vivi’s recently after they reopened. On arrival the manager recommended I try one of the new girls, Jennifer. Very friendly Taiwanese girl, light skin, good looking. Will definitely be returning to see her again soon. Very pleasant overall experience. PM should you want to know more.

nosha
26-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Had couple of punts here. Brazilian first day, but she had previous shop experience good massage, good ending. Then the phillipines, think she's a veteran, another good massage and left happy.

Batting100
26-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Had couple of punts here. Brazilian first day, but she had previous shop experience good massage, good ending. Then the phillipines, think she's a veteran, another good massage and left happy.

I thought everyone paid the Brazilian here out for being money hungry

memememe
27-07-2020, 09:35 AM
address please - I cant find it

APL
27-07-2020, 12:07 PM

Please say your kidding Bro GOOGLE

Lunchbox Lover
27-07-2020, 04:35 PM

Up your arse and to the left.

Go to where sherwood is. Sometimes i like to go to woolworths or maybe across the road even to check for house listings at ray white re

ococpunt
28-07-2020, 10:40 AM

had one of the worst experience with the brazillian...

E has always been consistent and good, nothing new here :D

nosha
28-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Interesting everyone hates on the Brazilian. I always agree on service and pay up front.. service was as expected...

Lunchbox Lover
28-07-2020, 09:19 PM
I think theres a new brazilian. Much more seasoned and professional from what ive heard.

CMPunk
28-07-2020, 10:49 PM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

boringdays
29-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Some people will never learn hahaha

FBold
29-07-2020, 09:57 AM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

4FoW2
29-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Some people will never learn hahaha
And guess what will happen one day soon...........

pommychris
29-07-2020, 05:02 PM
cmpunk why would you put that on here?? fuck it up for anybody else with that sort of crap!!!are you boasting?? stupid!!!

BlackC
29-07-2020, 07:40 PM
CMPunk
This is not the right forum to post such messages. For all involved please delete.

Lunchbox Lover
30-07-2020, 07:19 AM
cmpunk why would you put that on here?? fuck it up for anybody else with that sort of crap!!!are you boasting?? stupid!!!

He meant that the ladies there fat shamed him, or fs for short.
These are strong confident ladies who dont mind telling you to lose some weight.

nosha
31-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Speaking of the heavier set, I tried the German option here. Not my usual type but was good to have a massage with strong hands and good pressure...

roro827
05-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Went here yesterday and tried the Thai girl.
A bit too chubby, good massage but nothing else to talk about.
On my way out, saw another ML, either Thai or Vietnamese, below average too.
Quite disappointed that I didn’t see any hot ML.

nosha
06-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Are vivi's standards slipping?

roro827
06-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Are vivi's standards slipping?

I've only been there once. Not sure if I will go again.

ococpunt
06-08-2020, 01:50 PM
if you going for looks, this ain't the shop...

roro827
06-08-2020, 04:07 PM
if you going for looks, this ain't the shop...

If Smile is the benchmark, vivi's struggle to keep up.
Any recommendation around brisbane?

BlackC
06-08-2020, 07:38 PM
I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.

ococpunt
07-08-2020, 04:47 PM
I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.

I believe we were talking about physical looks, only ever had one terrible service from this shop, most girls are accomodating and friendly.

however if you are to compare v to other well known shops, you know the quality of MLs are not as great and it's a bit out of the way for most people

CakeandCoffee
08-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Hey all! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to share my input on the current girls at this place. Been here a bunch of times and there has been big roster changes since the reopen but overall I really like the place!

Everyones favourite Filo E is a superstar, great to have a chat with and is an all round pro. Obviously grew up in Australia so she speaks really well. I've been back many times to see E and always left me with a smile and a couple pineapples short!

If you ever get to see the boss (rare these days), she is always down for fun and really takes care of her customers!

New addition to the roster Taiwan J is a stunner and probabaly the best looking girl there atm.

I wouldn't come here for current korean or Japanese option as there are much better alternatives elsewhere. German girl was on the plus size with great tits if that is your preference. I've also seen the Brazillian who everyone was complaining about (myself included), talked to owner and she assured me that the girl won't be back anytime soon

Happy punting lads

nosha
08-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Where do we currently rate the best looking girls?

HST
08-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Feel Good and Anytime

brownwallaby
08-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Feel Good and Anytime

They’ve got some very average looking as well as some stunning talents.
Star West End have a couple of new stunners, Japanese and hybrid Thai / Spanish
Overall SSDS might be the best for looks

Lunchbox Lover
08-08-2020, 08:50 PM

Up next, what are the best comedians, best food and favourite movies.

Looks are subjective. I’ve never had a problem finding attractive ladies at vivi’s and most non boiler shops.
I agree that ssds often have very pretty younger ladies, but sometimes the service is far from the best.

tab123
09-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.

tab123
09-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Brown Wallaby is a true trooper ans he's one of the those who would speak the truth and would do good for this forum. It may help if you take the time to reflect and listen.

Lunchbox Lover
09-08-2020, 08:28 AM
Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.

Again what is hot?
There may be total glamour pusses at ssds, but if they leave me cold, then what? I have only seen one at ssds more than once. Its funny where she works now.
If i want to see beautiful asian women the internet is my friend, if i want mental as well as physical stimulation then i know which of the two shops i choose.

iamking
09-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.

Batting100
09-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.

Who needs to hear from Truth?? Don’t be a piece
of shit and you’ll hear from the girls directly...

nosha
09-08-2020, 05:41 PM
How do the shop girls know who brownwallaby is? Does he book his massage and sign the COVID sheet in that name too? Haha

zakthekat
09-08-2020, 05:50 PM
How do the shop girls know who brownwallaby is? Does he book his massage and sign the COVID sheet in that name too? Haha

When you've been around for a while and you post about which girls you see or which shops, a pattern emerges and they can pick who people are. The amount of background talk in shops is huge. Girls will share with other girls who is cheap, who is fun and who is a creeper.

Batting100
09-08-2020, 06:05 PM
When you've been around for a while and you post about which girls you see or which shops, a pattern emerges and they can pick who people are. The amount of background talk in shops is huge. Girls will share with other girls who is cheap, who is fun and who is a creeper.

The shops used to call each other ‘bw is on the prowl again’

roro827
12-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Been to Vivi's for the 2nd time, had E this time.
Excellent experience as other bro's comments.
Very cute girl and perfect english
A true gem.

CakeandCoffee
14-08-2020, 01:13 PM
I've had FS at Vivi's three times since restrictions lifted... I haven't seen a Brazilian ML once though!!! My God what a dream

Chick Magnet Punk... why are you dropping a pipe bomb like that? Keyfabe is dead. Hope Vince fires you

hullabulla
27-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Hey guys!

Long time forum reader, and thanks for the awesome contributions.

Any of you tried Brazilian C here? Is she the same girl mentioned before or is she new?

Been to Vivi's regularly over the last two months and had a great experience over all.

rockbreaker
27-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!

hullabulla
28-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!

@rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.

ococpunt
28-08-2020, 09:47 PM
@rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.

not much info there, just good attitude? doesn't sound worthy of 250, plenty of girls with good attitude with better looks and cheaper pussies

blake_ly
28-08-2020, 11:31 PM
sounds hella expensive for brazilian, i thought most of them limit to op4?

migaloo69
29-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Yeah. went to LMH saw Ca+++ brazillian. golden pussy. money up front 3 pineapples body slide puts towel over old fella. lays on top Shit. next leaves g string on touch on outside. that tickles FFS then trys to rip off my dick 2 handed HJ. worst ever. flabby arse as well never again. 2 punts. hasnt improved

brownwallaby
29-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Every girl has the right to put any price tag on any part of her body, as these things are not regulated. They also reserve the right to ask upfront payment. If you don’t agree with their Ts & Cs just try to negotiate or do not proceed with the extra part.
I think Latino girls put a high price tag as 5/6 yrs ago there were only a handful of them and the demand for their services was really high. They think that’s still the case nowadays

rockbreaker
09-09-2020, 12:02 AM
All the TW girls here are now gone. The current line up....is horrible...

Mr Cuddle
10-09-2020, 11:48 PM
All the TW girls here are now gone. The current line up....is horrible...

Totally disagree.

Had a great time this week with E****. The usual high standard and lots of cuddles - loved it. New TW girl but didnt get to see her but saw the young Brazilian girl. Very attractive, petite and great figure.

Still $45 for 1 hr.

Will definately be going back.

BlackC
12-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Seems like you don’t know the difference between TW & Chinese the ones I have meet there are great been there few times lots of different ML from different places but TW wasn’t the best .

rockbreaker
12-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Seems like you don’t know the difference between TW & Chinese the ones I have meet there are great been there few times lots of different ML from different places but TW wasn’t the best .

What are the differences?

angrybirdy
13-09-2020, 04:23 PM
how's TW K***I?
last time I was there, the girl answered the door has shorter hair than me dressed more like a guy, sorry to say but really not my cup of tea

RockHardGuy
23-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Anyone had fun with Ukraine or Chile options here ? I’ve tried Brazil and was OK but not earth moving.

German can be cold and unresponsive but curious if others found different?

Margherita
30-09-2020, 12:35 AM
Is the German C*****?

reddoor
30-09-2020, 01:39 AM
Is the German C*****?
Yes. She is nice.

Margherita
30-09-2020, 01:46 AM
👍 I read mixed reviews on this. Might give it a go to see for it myself

BlackC
30-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Yes seen Ch*** before too. Never let me down. Great skills and looks after you.
@margherita better to go and make an opinion yourself.

Carpe Diem
26-12-2020, 05:07 PM
This place doesn't seem to put their roster on Wechat anymore, very frustrating

pommychris
26-12-2020, 08:02 PM
i also miss the roster being put up!!!

rockbreaker
29-12-2020, 10:05 PM
Just too lazy to call these days to be honest. Why aren’t they making it easier for us?

LoveHer
30-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Just too lazy to call these days to be honest. Why aren’t they making it easier for us?

their hands are too tired from all the bookings.

Azonto
30-01-2021, 06:36 PM
i don't really get involved in this site except read but just wanted to know if any punters had same thing happened to them or is just me

about 2 months ago i lost out big time with a very popular girl here and i mean BIG. i spent lots on her. for a while i had seen this tiny little pocket rocket and even seen her outside shop as she does see private customer as well. we had awesome time but i have no idea what the hell happened its like a switch went off and she wont take my bookings anymore. now when i see her in shop she acts like she is too good. anyone else experienced this or does it seem i am in bad books for no reason. so strange

thank goodness The boss is very genuine and has looked after me. i followed her here from acqua and hence the loyalty . this shop is popular for a reason and i love coming back here. i don't want my bad experience from me hating on this shop so i have nothing negative to say. the other girls in that shop aren't bad at all either. the boss has recommended my new regular who i have been seeing for last 1 1/2 months she is an indian girl never tried dark skin before and i have to admit not bad but she is definitely not malay, caught her out on day 1). hopefully she will be my regular for a while....like the honorable mr Vir Das says "once you go brown, the other colours let you down"

Batting100
02-02-2021, 03:14 AM
i don't really get involved in this site except read but just wanted to know if any punters had same thing happened to them or is just me

about 2 months ago i lost out big time with a very popular girl here and i mean BIG. i spent lots on her. for a while i had seen this tiny little pocket rocket and even seen her outside shop as she does see private customer as well. we had awesome time but i have no idea what the hell happened its like a switch went off and she wont take my bookings anymore. now when i see her in shop she acts like she is too good. anyone else experienced this or does it seem i am in bad books for no reason. so strange

"

Ask her if she started dating someone around ohh I dunno,...November last year

Azonto
02-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Ask her if she started dating someone around ohh I dunno,...November last year

Possibly true, but from what i have heard on the grapevine she does this kind of shit a lot. leads men on for money and then once she gets it, she is onto a newguy. have to admit she is a seductress with what she does, so it is easy to fall in the trap. unfortunately i have found out the indian girl is a regular for double tag teaming with her...so i have to be careful now of her too. but like i always say....we go there for a good time not a long time, so just have to be wary of not going over your heads

Homebrew
02-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Power of the the pussy, sounds like it bit you good.
End of the day , working girl, you customer, customer equals money.
Move on plenty of fish in other ponds.

Azonto
02-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Power of the the pussy, sounds like it bit you good.
End of the day , working girl, you customer, customer equals money.
Move on plenty of fish in other ponds.

bloody oath. am a sucker when my little fella starts talking

zakthekat
02-02-2021, 03:41 PM
Possibly true, but from what i have heard on the grapevine she does this kind of shit a lot. leads men on for money and then once she gets it, she is onto a newguy. have to admit she is a seductress with what she does, so it is easy to fall in the trap. unfortunately i have found out the indian girl is a regular for double tag teaming with her...so i have to be careful now of her too. but like i always say....we go there for a good time not a long time, so just have to be wary of not going over your heads

So you're saying you got more from her than most and now you're annoyed that she's wanting something different? What she wants to do with her time is up to her, you don't exactly have a contract with her saying what she's supposed to do. If you're the type who gets upset when services change, chasing that extra mile might not be a healthy thing for you.

Azonto
02-02-2021, 05:35 PM
So you're saying you got more from her than most and now you're annoyed that she's wanting something different? What she wants to do with her time is up to her, you don't exactly have a contract with her saying what she's supposed to do. If you're the type who gets upset when services change, chasing that extra mile might not be a healthy thing for you.

nope wasn't my intention to say that I want a contract with her but my point was it sucks not knowing what the catalyst was and that more importantly that we all must be aware that this industry is for making quick money and that we need to go in thinking with our heads what we do and not impulsively with our little fellas. easier said than done I know, but its the truth I guess

zakthekat
02-02-2021, 05:41 PM
nope wasn't my intention to say that I want a contract with her but my point was it sucks not knowing what the catalyst was and that more importantly that we all must be aware that this industry is for making quick money and that we need to go in thinking with our heads what we do and not impulsively with our little fellas. easier said than done I know, but its the truth I guess

If it makes you feel a bit better, you're not the only one. It wasn't a you thing either, its all her choice for what she wanted. Enjoy what you get while you get it and when that ends, high five and move on.

Lunchbox Lover
02-02-2021, 06:48 PM

JFC dude, to quote the Godfather “YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN”
Youve got to enjoy and savour these moments. They can finish anytime, especially when you get too clingy and emotionally attached. Did you think you were the one?
Im trying to help you mate. If you want a girlfriend, your chances are low. If you want an amazing time, filled with memories youll have until you die, date an ml. The crash landing will take no prisoners, but you will be wiser from the experience.

Please also stop “outing” the other girl. Most know who she is without you reciting her wikipedia page. These girls keep info private for a reason.
Man up, suit up and shut up

Peace be with you.

Maddona
03-02-2021, 08:54 PM

thank goodness The boss is very genuine and has looked after me. i followed her here from acqua and hence the loyalty . this shop is popular for a reason and i love coming back here. i don't want my bad experience from me hating on this shop so i have nothing negative to say. the other girls in that shop aren't bad at all either. the boss has recommended my new regular who i have been seeing for last 1 1/2 months she is an indian girl never tried dark skin before and i have to admit not bad but she is definitely not malay, caught her out on day 1). hopefully she will be my regular for a while....like the honorable mr Vir Das says "once you go brown, the other colours let you down"

Hi mate, yes same thing happened to me. Lovely girl and just made her call on what she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margherita
04-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Hi mate, yes same thing happened to me. Lovely girl and just made her call on what she wants.

You mean the exact same girl as the one mentioned by Azonto did the same thing to you?

The Professor
05-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Up your arse and to the left.
Go to where sherwood is. Sometimes i like to go to woolworths or maybe across the road even to check for house listings at ray white re
You Pm me but your inbox full

Lunchbox Lover
05-02-2021, 09:45 PM
You Pm me but your inbox full

Sorry. All clear now.

Homebrew
06-02-2021, 10:49 PM
What is the issue here ?
You spent too much on a girl hoping for more and she called time. From all accounts she has not ripped you, you lost sight of the game and she won.
Her time, your money, have fun , understand the rules and game plan.
Punting can be fun, just don’t be serious.

Bobuq123
24-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Visited last Friday, only two girls were working. one is pretended from Japan (which is not) and other girl from Hati. Both are kind of BW type. top of that both girls are arrogant. I was surprised to see these kind of girls with attitude, specially at Vivi. Still there are nice gems. I'll stick to them only.

zakthekat
24-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Visited last Friday, only two girls were working. one is pretended from Japan (which is not) and other girl from Hati. Both are kind of BW type. top of that both girls are arrogant. I was surprised to see these kind of girls with attitude, specially at Vivi. Still there are nice gems. I'll stick to them only.

Lots of the girls will claim to be from somewhere they're not so that people from their community looking for that heritage don't suddenly have a cousin or friend coming into the shop. Yes its annoying when you're looking for something in particular but meet the girls as they are and accept what they offer solely on that and you won't be so disappointed. Attitude is usually a reflection on what you bring to them too.

BlackC
25-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Popped in for a visit today noticed a few changes in the shop. The front building finally finished looks like a physio or gym? Still very discrete to get in and out and blend in with the parking shared now with front building. Wanted to see one of my regular girl but she wasnt there. Decided to go with the Thai lady (N) not bad on the eyes, super sweet and amazing touch. Rooms have changed a little with new mirrors and more comforting cushions. At the end of the session I was approached by the owner had a quick chat still quite an interesting lady asking for feedbacks about her shop always looking for room to improve.

tt108102
26-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Great shop with extras as far as the eyes can see

RockHardGuy
26-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Excellent shop well run and friendly

Kowabunga
26-03-2021, 08:16 PM
It is a great shop. Large rooms and well appointed.
The comfy chair is a great addition.
Shower is good. Girls good.
Boss lady is very good.

rockbreaker
02-04-2021, 01:27 AM
There are some new faces here

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
20-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Any word on the half dozen new taiwanese?

ococpunt
21-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Any word on the half dozen new taiwanese?

R*** isn't worth a visit in my opinion, not sure about other TW MLs, would be keen to know if anyone is willing to pm :D

rockbreaker
22-04-2021, 12:07 AM
R*** isn't worth a visit in my opinion, not sure about other TW MLs, would be keen to know if anyone is willing to pm :D

I was going to visit her but glad I haven’t

CakeandCoffee
22-04-2021, 01:22 PM
I met y*** at her first stint at the shop last year. She was great then, a genuine pro. I believe she went on to a browns plans shop but is now back a couple days a week.

Saw W*** on Wednesday. She's a gem! Formerly a legit ml so her massage is top notch. Standard pricing for what you get at vivis

Batting100
22-04-2021, 01:52 PM
I met y*** at her first stint at the shop last year. She was great then, a genuine pro. I believe she went on to a browns plans shop but is now back a couple days a week.

Saw W*** on Wednesday. She's a gem! Formerly a legit ml so her massage is top notch. Standard pricing for what you get at vivis

I thought you had a gf and quit punting?

Givewhenyouget
22-04-2021, 03:39 PM
I thought you had a gf and quit punting?

My wife doesn’t know about my punting.. neither does my girlfriend.. probably for the best 😊

Thanks for the tips on the talent 👍

Karmashine2011
26-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Hi, brothers just thought of leaving a quick note about M*** @ Vivi’s from Pil. I expected a good service as usual @ Vivi’s. But unfortunately some times you learn the hard way. You do find Rocks even they promise and act as gems😊. Well, all I am sharing is when it comes to choice help brothers separate gems from the rocks. massage 4/10 looks 6/10 overall delivery 4/10. Walked out burnt considerable some. Did not want to make a scene because I know some times you get bad apples and in punting you just have to bite the bullet. 😊

Yespleez
27-04-2021, 08:03 PM

Neither girls on the roster?

dashing1000
28-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Long time follower first time posting. Usually go to person is E**** however she was not working today so asked for whoever. Went there and door opened by pretty petite girl who I immediately wished was my masseuse. Showed me to the. Room and said I will be back. I was happy. Got undressed and she comes in puts a towel on me. And asks where do you want me to concentrate. I say lower back and she asks what pressure and I start thinking oh this doesn't looks too promising. She starts doing the usual leg squeeze and back press and then suddenly leaves the room. Comes back with a new bottle of oil and moves the towel below. Puts oil and starts the softest massage with hands at the right places. I let it continue for a bit and she asks is the pressure ok. I say this is perfect and it's the right place. I take the cue and start exploring her body but and she says it's too early ( was just 10 mins into the session). I say it's not politely and start to lift her shirt up and kiss the right buttons. The rest of the session was amazing I would say a 9. I would have given her a 10 if not that time of the month. But I did a bit of exploring on the back side as the front was a no go zone today. However very happy and will WIR.

Batting100
29-04-2021, 01:38 PM
So she said no and you kept going?

dashing1000
29-04-2021, 02:33 PM
So she said no and you kept going?
... because I know when somebody means a real no. This no was more of a flirty no

DuelHandsOrDie
02-05-2021, 09:55 AM
... because I know when somebody means a real no. This no was more of a flirty no

You’re going to jail
Vs
You are going to jail
[emoji38]

blacksugar
07-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Saw the Taiwanese Ruby and was disappointed with the services.

ococpunt
09-05-2021, 10:52 AM
Saw the Taiwanese Ruby and was disappointed with the services.

I thought I warned...

blacksugar
10-05-2021, 11:51 PM
I thought I warned...

That was before I read your review. Any punt here lately?

angrybirdy
11-06-2021, 05:51 PM
any intels for Ashley?

rockbreaker
11-06-2021, 11:50 PM
Saw another new Taiwanese here but I think she is Chinese. Average service

tab123
12-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Saw another new Taiwanese here but I think she is Chinese. Average service

Fucking PRC. Bad attitude and faked.

tab123
12-06-2021, 03:52 AM
Fucking PRC. Bad attitude and faked.

Sorry not all of course but most.

The Dominator
26-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Is N from Thailand slim or a touch on the chubby side?

alexchinn
28-12-2021, 01:59 PM
how do you delete something that you posted ?

Massaddict
01-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Paid a visit several days ago. Got Sugar - new 20s Taiwanese girl.

Great 1hr session. Attractive, great figure in a tight black dress. C naturals.

I left very very happy 9/10 and will definitely return.

M.A.

Blueshirtguy
05-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Hi MA. How many pineapples did you go for?

4FoW2
06-07-2022, 02:18 PM
how do you delete something that you posted ?
If you cannot delete just edit and write some BS instead or I have seen posters write "this information is out of date".

Massaddict
06-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Hi MA. How many pineapples did you go for?

I cant remember if it was 2 or 3.

Thors Hammer
03-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Man, I've seen all kinds of mls. Hot ones, old ones, young ones, beautiful ones and some so so. Some are very professional and go through the motions, some are awful at their job. Some are consistent with their service , others over time reduce service and expect the same money.
Now I've started going to Vivis a few times in recent months and seen a few girls there. Thought I would try T**** as I had heard good things from the other girls but never managed to catch her. Well fuck me, shes not the youngest, but shes still hot and knows how to give good service.
I normally go for younger ones but man wish I'd seen T**** sooner.
Younger isn't always better especially in this case. T**** can definitely teach the younger girls how to make a customer happy.
I'm now a regular of hers..

Nivag71
04-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Ta**a or Ti**a ?

Thors Hammer
04-04-2023, 05:12 PM
Ta**a or Ti**a ?
I'm talking about Ta**a

Bed Wrecker
05-04-2023, 10:19 AM
I prefer N***. Tanya is great, but where else can I hear a laugh like N***’s?
Her cheeky grin and flirtatious nature when I walk in adds to the excitement
Seen N*** on and off for awhile. Everytime I have a new joke, I debut it with her to get a reaction. As long as she laughs, i will keep coming back

Thors Hammer
05-04-2023, 02:02 PM
I prefer N***. Tanya is great, but where else can I hear a laugh like N***’s?
Her cheeky grin and flirtatious nature when I walk in adds to the excitement
Seen N*** on and off for awhile. Everytime I have a new joke, I debut it with her to get a reaction. As long as she laughs, i will keep coming back

I've only seen N*** twice and know what you mean about her cute flirtatious nature. She's a nice girl but after seeing Ta**a I prefer her now. Always different but consistent service.

GentlemanBro
05-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Man, I've seen all kinds of mls. Hot ones, old ones, young ones, beautiful ones and some so so. Some are very professional and go through the motions, some are awful at their job. Some are consistent with their service , others over time reduce service and expect the same money.
Now I've started going to Vivis a few times in recent months and seen a few girls there. Thought I would try T**** as I had heard good things from the other girls but never managed to catch her. Well fuck me, shes not the youngest, but shes still hot and knows how to give good service.
I normally go for younger ones but man wish I'd seen T**** sooner.
Younger isn't always better especially in this case. T**** can definitely teach the younger girls how to make a customer happy.
I'm now a regular of hers..

Agree with you Thor. I've been seeing Ta**a for a while now and never leave disappointed.
Always fun and spontaneous and never boring.

blacksugar
06-04-2023, 01:00 AM
Agree with you Thor. I've been seeing Ta**a for a while now and never leave disappointed.
Always fun and spontaneous and never boring.

Good to hear, bro!

Massaddict
06-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Agree 110%. Saw T***A again yesterday. left with the biggest smile possible. Will definitely keep being a regular.

M.A.

Bobuq123
06-04-2023, 11:05 AM
I know T***A since the shop start. Very accommodating and consistent

Selecta
06-04-2023, 11:06 AM
Whats the damage for naked play?

Selecta
06-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Whats the normal pineapple list

Kunta66
13-04-2023, 07:46 AM
not here anymore

Kunta66
13-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Not interested in this

NathanA
13-04-2023, 10:47 AM
where is this ? any address ?

Thors Hammer
13-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Totally get it dude. Saw N*** earlier this year. After a couple of visit I was hooked by her flirt and service just like you
What does she do Reduces her service and hints at more pines if I want same as first time
Nah, sorry girl. Won't go back.
Have fun while it lasts dude

Maybe there was a misunderstanding...

Lunchbox Lover
15-04-2023, 10:12 PM
Like most of the recent posters, prefer Ta***. She just has a significant edge in professionalism and making sure you walk out happy.
The thai girl is ok, but better around in comparison at other shops. Its like she doesnt want repeats

Mr Cuddle
15-04-2023, 11:17 PM
T**** is great to cuddle - enjoy much.
Mr C

Yellow Fever
16-04-2023, 11:41 AM
Seen N*** about a year ago?
Apparently, business was very quiet? It was around lunchtime, I was first punter for the day.
FS, 4 pineapples. Service was okay, she was pleasant enough but her pussy had a very off-putting odour. Have never bothered returning for a second visit.
T****, visited her a few months ago, after reading all the hype on here.
She spent the first 20 minutes complaining about having to massage the punter before me for 90 minutes. The next 20 minutes was spent complaining about having another booking directly after me.
With 20 minutes remaining, I suggested we finish early. She obviously needed a rest, and so did my ears. She did nothing for me, at all……I got dressed and walked. To my eyes, her sell by date has well and truly expired.

nice-pundi
16-04-2023, 12:21 PM
I don't usually post on this forum but after reading the last comment had to login.

V**** shop is one of the best around, t**** is a beautiful woman and very consistent masseuse, she really knows how to take care of you, yes she is chatty, that's part of her building rapport, she remembers what you like and knows how to bring you to the edge and keep you there, I've been seeing her for 6-7 years and have found her conversations to be intriguing.

Very surprised to see a negative comment about n****, she is always tidy and smells fantastic, very happy personality and goes the extra mile, just a very nice person to spend an hour with, you guys should realise that these girls visit the forums and it's psychologically taxing for them to read such personal comments. I'm not saying to not share but be respectful of a human being.

Thors Hammer
17-04-2023, 08:20 AM
I don't usually post on this forum but after reading the last comment had to login.

V**** shop is one of the best around, t**** is a beautiful woman and very consistent masseuse, she really knows how to take care of you, yes she is chatty, that's part of her building rapport, she remembers what you like and knows how to bring you to the edge and keep you there, I've been seeing her for 6-7 years and have found her conversations to be intriguing.

Very surprised to see a negative comment about n****, she is always tidy and smells fantastic, very happy personality and goes the extra mile, just a very nice person to spend an hour with, you guys should realise that these girls visit the forums and it's psychologically taxing for them to read such personal comments. I'm not saying to not share but be respectful of a human being.

Agree with your comments. By all means discuss service good and bad. No need to make it personal.
As for Ta**a, I stand by my original post and find her hot.
Saw her again over the weekend and while she was running late 10 minutes I wasn't worried as I knew my time wouldn't be rushed like some other shops or girls. Sure she likes a chat but it's building rapport and getting to know you. I'm only a relatively new customer over the last couple of months but seems like she has many long time regulars. I can see why, great service and nice lady.

PhantomPunter
24-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Tanya's the star of the show

Zeus007
25-04-2023, 08:42 PM

Thanks for sharing..

Jack Sparrow
27-04-2023, 07:18 PM
No Longer Relevant

Yellow Fever
30-04-2023, 02:12 AM

Wake up to yourself….both of them have had more c0ck than mother hen.
No personal attack….only sharing my experience, thoughts, of the service paid for, and provider, on that given day.

Thors Hammer
03-05-2023, 05:53 PM
No personal attack….only sharing my experience, thoughts, of the service paid for, and provider, on that given day.

Given day the key words
Maybe you were having an off day so weren't able to appreciate the quality provider many of us have.
In the couple of months I've known Ta**a I've never had a bad experience and yeah the chat at the end is enlightening on the shit these girls have to deal with.
Agree with Nice. Make comment on service but no need for personal attacks.

carlco777
03-05-2023, 06:51 PM

you say what you want to say. just make sure what you say is true, that means don't say anything untrue about someone else. personal attack or not, someone might find your feedback useful. if the ML/WL was nasty to you and not to someone else, you have every right to say it in here. this is a forum. say what happened to you, what you experienced, whether positive or negative. if people decide not to believe it, they can go try it out for themselves. if the person was nasty to you, but nice to others, other people should not stop you from saying what happened to you. but like i said, make it factual and not fabrication.

cheers !

COOLBRI
05-05-2023, 11:13 AM
Any one tried Chloe at Vivi's?

Yellow Fever
06-05-2023, 12:40 AM
Given day the key words
Maybe you were having an off day so weren't able to appreciate the quality provider many of us have.
In the couple of months I've known Ta**a I've never had a bad experience and yeah the chat at the end is enlightening on the shit these girls have to deal with.
Agree with Nice. Make comment on service but no need for personal attacks.

I wasn’t having an off day…..far from it.
I don’t have ‘off days’…only commented on my experiences.
Maybe you need to revisit my initial post?

‘The chat’, was just a diatribe of constant complaining, from the moment I entered the room. As for personal comments; the only personal comment I made…..past her sell by date? To my eyes, she’s knocking on the door of 40yrs old? Now, each to their own but as a punter ….I’m not allowed to comment, on the age thing?

If she’s for you, that’s fine….but she’s not for me.
Interestingly, I’ve had a couple of PM’s about this thread.
One punter agreed; complete waste of time….had the same experience as I.
Another punter; talked about approach, my approach? Don’t be passive, be forceful, domineering, demanding, and aggressive. Apparently, anal is the holy grail?
Again, not for me.

I must’ve been having ‘an off day’?
Yeah, right…pfft.

Bigwand
06-05-2023, 12:40 AM

10 experiences shared by him, 10 out of 10 are always complaints. He must have harsh life

joeblow251
06-05-2023, 11:26 AM
10 experiences shared by him, 10 out of 10 are always complaints. He must have harsh life

Nah, not how I see it - keeping his gems to himself - why would you put out a good punt to the special crowd on here? Its only going to ruin it for yourself...

rojerramjet
06-05-2023, 11:58 AM
He is, technically, very accurate.....

exflux
07-05-2023, 12:11 AM

either that, or he keeps the good ones to himself and whinges about the bad ones in here.

blacksugar
07-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Thanks to the dude who suggested I give N*** another try. I owe ya dude..
Paid 6 pines she was asking to unlock the door. One more option with the extra 2 pines but not a lot different to what was on offer the first 3 visits which hooked me before she wound back the service. I'll return if I'm in the area but not for 6 pines.
Doesn't come close to my regular .

6 pines? Wow…….

Thors Hammer
08-05-2023, 10:21 AM

I noticed that too mate.
Some guys have all the bad luck.
The girls remember customers both the good and the not so nice one's and how they treated them.

Love You Long Time
10-05-2023, 08:02 PM
He is, technically, very accurate.....

Hey mr rogerramjet, you buy toilet paper to wipe your bum bum, so massage lady not smell poo poo

Yellow Fever
11-05-2023, 12:42 AM
Nah, not how I see it - keeping his gems to himself - why would you put out a good punt to the special crowd on here? Its only going to ruin it for yourself...
Yep, you nailed it… got it in one.
Prepared to offer insight into experiences that never lived up to the dream.

nosha
11-05-2023, 03:35 PM
6 pines? I presume that’s for anal?

If not, you are ruining the market.

Yeah anal on him

bucketsandchains
12-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Yeah anal on him
Tanya can do that easily.

rideon
13-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Went there recently and saw M*n*c*. She said on her rags so no fs. She offered cling wrap blowjob and climbed on top so i could see her dripping wet bloody pussy. Fucken horrid. Found it hard to blow. Saw T**** on front desk didnt know what the hypes about for her as I wouldnt call her a looker at all! Face like a wrecking ball. Wont return.

Jack Sparrow
13-05-2023, 09:04 PM
No longer relevant

Thors Hammer
14-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Updated information

Thors Hammer
14-05-2023, 10:59 AM
Went there recently and saw M*n*c*. She said on her rags so no fs. She offered cling wrap blowjob and climbed on top so i could see her dripping wet bloody pussy. Fucken horrid. Found it hard to blow. Saw T**** on front desk didnt know what the hypes about for her as I wouldnt call her a looker at all! Face like a wrecking ball. Wont return.

Why talk shit, there is no Monica on the roster..
It's ben so long since you were there you wouldn't know who works there now.
You know you are one of a select few assholes banned and not welcome at this shop.
Your post says alot about you.
How many other shops despise you and won't take your bookings?
Go learn some respect for women would be a good start.

rideon
14-05-2023, 12:21 PM
Why talk shit, there is no Monica on the roster..
It's ben so long since you were there you wouldn't know who works there now.
You know you are one of a select few assholes banned and not welcome at this shop.
Your post says alot about you.
How many other shops despise you and won't take your bookings?
Go learn some respect for women would be a good start.

If someones talking shit you are..
Not banned at any shops so you are full of shit.
There is a girl Monica or Monique or something like that size 14 big tits name starts with M, she might be fatter than I usually see but way better than Tanya.
Make shit up that makes you feel better you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead

Thors Hammer
14-05-2023, 12:24 PM
Updated information

Bed Wrecker
14-05-2023, 01:11 PM
you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead
Someone needs a thesaurus

Thors Hammer
14-05-2023, 03:21 PM
If someones talking shit you are..
Not banned at any shops so you are full of shit.
There is a girl Monica or Monique or something like that size 14 big tits name starts with M, she might be fatter than I usually see but way better than Tanya.
Make shit up that makes you feel better you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead

Come on son, you have have no idea who you are talking to dipshit. It's Ben a while but I know you.
I understand we all get confused. But wait wasn't Monica, Monique or whoever Horrid?? So is she good or horrid? I'm confused.
Now she's better than Tanya who imo is hot and gives great service not a size 14 either. I can't see how your size 14 girl is better. Each to their own LoL
I think you have your girls and shops mixed up.

Fat?, don't make me laugh. I'm, fitter than you and smell better than you. Your the kind of boy mls hope they never see again and spend ages deodorising the room after you're gone and hope to never see again. They feel nauseous at the thought of having to touch you.
Now go back to your hole you misogynist motherfucker.

rideon
15-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Come on son, you have have no idea who you are talking to dipshit. It's Ben a while but I know you.
I understand we all get confused. But wait wasn't Monica, Monique or whoever Horrid?? So is she good or horrid? I'm confused.
Now she's better than Tanya who imo is hot and gives great service not a size 14 either. I can't see how your size 14 girl is better. Each to their own LoL
I think you have your girls and shops mixed up.

Fat?, don't make me laugh. I'm, fitter than you and smell better than you. Your the kind of boy mls hope they never see again and spend ages deodorising the room after you're gone and hope to never see again. They feel nauseous at the thought of having to touch you.
Now go back to your hole you misogynist motherfucker.

BAK AT YOU CUNT

Nick007
15-05-2023, 10:38 AM
Not to offend anyone, but would love to info on the place.
PM would be appreciated.
I am moving to Qld from Vic and must admit that I will miss Melbournes TNT options.

Thors Hammer
15-05-2023, 06:39 PM
BAK AT YOU CUNT

I underestimated you. Didn't realise how articulate you are.

Thors Hammer
15-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Not to offend anyone, but would love to info on the place.
PM would be appreciated.
I am moving to Qld from Vic and must admit that I will miss Melbournes TNT options.

Not offended Nick. Always nice seeing respectful people comment.

VFlowers
15-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Gents, can we not agree to disagree in a more civilised manner?
All this foul language, name calling, abuse, personal attacking is not helpful.

We are all different people with different interests, backgrounds etc.

This week for example, there is someone starting with M on Vivi's roster. I know a ML (elsewhere) who for some reason used different names for different customers.

AFAIK, Tanya is in her late 30s. That might be boiler age and unattractive to someone who is 25. All the same she might appear young and hot to someone in their 50s or 60s.

When you visit a shop/ML on the basis of someone else's review, you have to be aware that the reviewer might be the complete opposite of yourself, and that you might not be able to recreate or even understand their experience.

miiata
16-05-2023, 01:05 PM
no one contributes in here anymore. less and less readers. all liars and fantasists. dreaming up of services never provided or received.

JohnRoscoe
16-05-2023, 02:47 PM
True and hard to get decent info with the MLs names B****** O** I am looking for a tidy Filipina or Vietnamese to get me over the loss of Ivy and Jasmine from Purebliss at Greenslopes. Anyone know where they went?

popeye96
16-05-2023, 06:48 PM
I have been seeing Niki for close to two years but didn't know about this forum until she showed me the hurtful things being said about her which have caused a lot of distress and anxiety so I felt I needed to put some of you straight...
As her customer and as someone that reads people I am confident not just from my own experience seeing her but from what she tells me she doesn't do ANY of the things being said she does here. Anyone considering making a booking based on what was said don't waste your time. You will be disappointed.
It's a shame that none of her other long term regulars who I'm sure are on this forum didn't come in and speak up for her before this.
If you are looking to see a sexy girl with a bubbly personality I highly recommend her and am sure you will leave with a smile and become a returning customer like me.

Just out of interest, if she reads this forum and knows there is being bullshit written about her and it's causing her distress, why doesn't she create a free account and set the record straight. I know there will still be those that wouldn't believe it's actually her, but at least she might weed out a few.

Bed Wrecker
16-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Just out of interest, if she reads this forum and knows there is being bullshit written about her and it's causing her distress, why doesn't she create a free account and set the record straight. I know there will still be those that wouldn't believe it's actually her, but at least she might weed out a few.

A few mls have tried that. It NEVER goes well. Always one or two deadshit guys.
English isnt the first language also and half the guys posting here are semi literate themselves
Mls just want to do their jobs, earn their money and live in peace.
Posting mls names, let alone services has implications that can be detrimental. Private relationships, friendships, other customers, people from their own country etc

Ace01
19-05-2023, 03:41 PM
i thought M & T are same personal -boss? no ?

NathanA
19-05-2023, 04:27 PM
A few mls have tried that. It NEVER goes well. Always one or two deadshit guys.
English isnt the first language also and half the guys posting here are semi literate themselves
Mls just want to do their jobs, earn their money and live in peace.
Posting mls names, let alone services has implications that can be detrimental. Private relationships, friendships, other customers, people from their own country etc

are you assuming ML/WL all use their real names for work ?

NathanA
19-05-2023, 04:31 PM
True and hard to get decent info with the MLs names B****** O** I am looking for a tidy Filipina or Vietnamese to get me over the loss of Ivy and Jasmine from Purebliss at Greenslopes. Anyone know where they went?

try Sunny at Acqua on Thursdays

rideon
19-05-2023, 04:36 PM
try Sunny at Acqua on Thursdays

Heard S works other places too during the week

miiata
19-05-2023, 04:52 PM
Heard S works other places too during the week

like where else ?

rideon
20-05-2023, 12:25 AM
like where else ?

not sure thats why i asked pm is best

rawg
21-05-2023, 12:54 PM
Updated for better

Lovesadrink
21-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Another vote for Tanya, I like the fact she has a chat, too many younger birds are deadset boring

Selecta
22-05-2023, 09:49 AM
not sure thats why i asked pm is best
PM is best, she watches this forum and prefers it low key!

Thors Hammer
22-05-2023, 10:24 AM
Another vote for Tanya, I like the fact she has a chat, too many younger birds are deadset boring

Hard to get a booking at my preferred times these days. Agree mate never boring so make sure I book well ahead these days.

Xavriel
22-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Filipina girl at Vivis no longer there I'm told. E****. She was a local too.

GentlemanBro
22-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Filipina girl at Vivis no longer there I'm told. E****. She was a local too.

You were told correct. She left 2 years ago....

VFlowers
22-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Hard to get a booking at my preferred times these days.

Probably your own fault. You brought the shop into the spotlight.... ;)

Jack Sparrow
23-05-2023, 11:14 PM
No longer Relevant

JohnRoscoe
23-05-2023, 11:22 PM
Damm Jack,
You are full of it man. I got full gfe from N*** late last year for 4 pines. From your review I went back hoping she might do gfe again. Nah nothing like before unless I pay more let alone what you say. Much better and consistent performers elsewhere that don't reduce services. Won't ever go back to her or this place.

Care to share "Much better and consistent performers"

Jack Sparrow
23-05-2023, 11:33 PM
No Longer Relevant

Thors Hammer
27-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Probably your own fault. You brought the shop into the spotlight.... ;)

Yeah maybe
Positive karma by sharing 😂

Kunta66
27-05-2023, 05:20 PM
Not here anymore

nosha
27-05-2023, 11:14 PM
Went to Vivi's on Friday thought I would try my luck with Niki after some advise from ComeTogether laid down some extra cash for maybe some back door action. Didn't work have been asked not to return as girls will not see me anymore needless to say Niki not happy with me. Not good advise at all been banned now don't want my money there anymore told don't come back.
No major loss. She kinda smells anyway. Backdoor would be really bad

Kaharoa
28-05-2023, 07:01 AM
Gents, can we not agree to disagree in a more civilised manner?
All this foul language, name calling, abuse, personal attacking is not helpful.

We are all different people with different interests, backgrounds etc.

This week for example, there is someone starting with M on Vivi's roster. I know a ML (elsewhere) who for some reason used different names for different customers.

AFAIK, Tanya is in her late 30s. That might be boiler age and unattractive to someone who is 25. All the same she might appear young and hot to someone in their 50s or 60s.

When you visit a shop/ML on the basis of someone else's review, you have to be aware that the reviewer might be the complete opposite of yourself, and that you might not be able to recreate or even understand their experience.

Definitely agree with you.
Some members who post here should stop and think about what they are going to type before doing it and sending the message. The personal attacks and foul language just need to stop absolutely no need for it and wrecks the thread.
What I find a little frustrating is when people post and it is not even on topic of the thread.

Selecta
28-05-2023, 11:16 AM
A little more respect on this forum and also at the ML WL establishments would be welcome, im sure!

Massaddict
29-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Called in today and had T**** for 1 hour. Had a wonderful 1 hour. Will keep coming back.

M.A.

Thors Hammer
29-05-2023, 12:50 PM
you too hey Jack
Saw her late last year service was good and yeah by 3rd visit not as good then tells me I'm the best girl here so bring more money. Ffs 4 pines is right

Don't write the shop off because of one bad experience. Try Ta**a. A little older but man if you come away disappointed I'll be surprised. No games with what she charges either.

Selecta
05-06-2023, 04:59 PM
QUOTE : Tanya is in her late 30s. That might be boiler age and unattractive to someone who is 25. All the same she might appear young and hot to someone in their 50s or 60s.

To give some perspective, perhaps we should identify our age and our value out of 10 🤣
Im thinking all the guys paying 4p's for a nhj are a 3 😂

carlco777
06-06-2023, 10:24 AM
QUOTE :
perhaps we should identify our age and our value out of 10 ��
Im thinking all the guys paying 4p's for a nhj are a 3 ��

if i am the one paying them money, i won't care about my value out of 10. if they are the ones who pay me, they can be the ones rating me and calling me a boiler or whatever words they can think up.

Selecta
06-06-2023, 12:06 PM
if i am the one paying them money, i won't care about my value out of 10. if they are the ones who pay me, they can be the ones rating me and calling me a boiler or whatever words they can think up.
Aah, but they are the ones giving you a discount 🧘

Junkmailman
06-06-2023, 08:15 PM
T**** is V***, right?
I saw her years ago and she was very friendly.
Did I read somewhere she had a boob job or am I making this up?

It seems that only N*** and T**** get a mention... are any of the other girls here that come close to these two in skills?

NuruGuru
07-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Aah, but they are the ones giving you a discount ��

what discount ?

Homebrew
09-06-2023, 09:51 PM
Fair dinkum
If you can not get happiness at this place
Stay home and watch porn of your choice
Has stayed so true to their game from day one.

Thors Hammer
11-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Agree with you mate.
Great shop.

A shame my working hours don't allow me to see Ta**a as often and N*** is often too busy to take my booking at short notice. I'd spend more money here otherwise 😊

Give her notice and she always does her best to fit me in.
The other girls are ok, but for me Ta**a is the best and most consistent service so worth it.

Selecta
11-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Give her notice and she always does her best to fit me in.
The other girls are ok, but for me Ta**a is the best and most consistent service so worth it.
Agreed, she is a rare find, her service is about as good as it gets in my book.

miiata
11-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Agreed, she is a rare find, her service is about as good as it gets in my book.

is her service good only to whites or Asians as well ? i've heard stories ..........

AlphaY
13-06-2023, 09:33 AM
is her service good only to whites or Asians as well ? i've heard stories ..........Depends on how u treat her

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Selecta
13-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Depends on how u treat her

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
Agree with this!
She dont take any shit so be on your best behaviour, Lol!
All jokes aside, its quite simple, dont be a dick and make sure one is clean (for all our sakes) and one will get treated fairly.

NuruGuru
13-06-2023, 12:12 PM
is her service good only to whites or Asians as well ? i've heard stories ..........

any Asians in here who have tried her ?

VFlowers
13-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Agree with this!
She dont take any shit so be on your best behaviour, Lol!
All jokes aside, its quite simple, dont be a dick and make sure one is clean (for all our sakes) and one will get treated fairly.

And maybe - and that applies to pretty much any shop and ML - be aware that for obvious reasons MLs might act a bit reservedly with first time customers. So perhaps don't judge too soon.

Thors Hammer
13-06-2023, 05:15 PM

Ta**a wouldn't treat anyone differently because of race. As the other posters suggest treat her with respect and you will be respected and come away smiling.

nosha
14-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Ta**a wouldn't treat anyone differently because of race. As the other posters suggest treat her with respect and you will be respected and come away smiling.

Tried T based on all the commentary here. Didn't realise she has another name, which I won't disclose publicly, she has been around a long time.. Good experience, not mind blowing like some have suggested. But I've also read some exaggerated reports on Lychee being the most beautiful ML in the world.... Lychee is a 8/10 for me.... T is a 6.5/10.... But looks are subjective, depends on your type. WIR: No

Nick007
14-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Are there any 10/10 is Brisbane?

NuruGuru
15-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Are there any 10/10 is Brisbane?

looks are subjective

Jack Sparrow
19-06-2023, 12:21 PM
No Longer Relevant

NathanA
19-06-2023, 12:34 PM
if someone pays me $1000 a week, i too would be doing crazy shit.

Thors Hammer
24-06-2023, 08:47 AM
Thought I'd try a couple of other shops recently. Saw a mix of younger girls and some in their 30's

Some better than others but after a month I found myself back to see Ta**a.

Always willing to make the session interesting and fun. Never ever boring like some of the others that have no idea what it takes to keep a customer happy and coming back and stay a regular of theirs.

ravvg
25-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Thought I'd try a couple of other shops recently. Saw a mix of younger girls and some in their 30's

Some better than others but after a month I found myself back to see Ta**a.

Always willing to make the session interesting and fun. Never ever boring like some of the others that have no idea what it takes to keep a customer happy and coming back and stay a regular of theirs.

how much would you say you spend on Ta**a per session ?

The Angel Islington
25-06-2023, 09:19 PM
Ok. Gotta see Tanya for sure by the sounds of it. She better be what you guys say

spoi79
26-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Is it just me or have they not been responding to their text messages? Haven’t been able to reach them for 3 days now. Hope it’s not because I got blocked :(

Gapboy
26-06-2023, 05:04 PM
Anyone know of any great RnT on northside? Not looking for extra service but want a great authentic feel

Gapboy
26-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Looks like I'm booking in for T***a asap

carlco777
27-06-2023, 12:29 PM
Is it just me or have they not been responding to their text messages? Haven’t been able to reach them for 3 days now. Hope it’s not because I got blocked :(

use another SIM card. that is the only way to find out.

The Angel Islington
01-07-2023, 10:55 AM
Found where Vivis was, nicely set back. Good looking house.
Looking forward to this. Up the stairs. Greeted by pretty young face,
but too naive looking for T**** judging by comments here.
Another big girl walks by. Says hello. I ask for T****

Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.
Ok all the good stuff must be in the room. Shes a professional.
She shouts at both the others in mandarin, not knowing im fluent.
Warning sign. If she talks like this to her staff, shes a terrible person.

Behind her back the others both roll their eyes at her. Nice that they have character.
T**** better be a producer in the room cause so far ive had two warning flags.
Into room. I had a look at all first and I will say the rooms are all nice here.
Big comfy chairs and sturdy tables. Given the ampleness of what ive seen they need to be.
T**** clearly the boss and acts like it. Maybe she only hires girls bigger than her to make her look better.
No idea. Just a theory.

Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.
Not a question about me. I lie down for massage and hope this improves. It doesnt.
I wish her mouth would be doing other things than talk right now to be honest.
Start thinking about an exit. I just turn over and hope she gets the hint.
Half hearted stroking, no eye contact. Still talking. Id tuned out long ago.
I ask for a blow job and she gets naked and obliges
but interrupts to keep talking about whatever she was before.
Very average body btw. Even for her age.

Gets a knock at the door for a phone call. Says she will take it. I hear her on phone.
Rolls her eyes at what sounds like a customer and is short with him.
She gets dressed and leaves room to keep going. No apology.
I take the chance to get dressed and get out.
Threw some money at her on the way out while she was still on the phone.

This is what people rave about? Maybe i got her on a bad day, but i wont find out.
Maybe regulars know how to deal with her. Shop is nice, she wasnt.
Luckily this wasnt my first punt in brisbane. It was my worst of the week by far.
Im trying to think how i could have had a worse punt that doesnt involve faeces.

If you guys have enjoyed, great. Good for you. No need to throw rotten eggs at me.

funinqld
01-07-2023, 02:10 PM
That sounds horrible.

carlco777
01-07-2023, 03:51 PM
I ask for T****. Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.

T**** clearly the boss and acts like it. Maybe she only hires girls bigger than her to make her look better.
No idea. Just a theory. Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.

This is what people rave about? Maybe i got her on a bad day, but i wont find out.
Luckily this wasnt my first punt in brisbane. It was my worst of the week by far.
Im trying to think how i could have had a worse punt that doesnt involve faeces.

If you guys have enjoyed, great. Good for you. No need to throw rotten eggs at me.

if you did this review all by yourself without any assistance, i would say this is by far the best and honest type of review that i wish others would be giving or doing, rather than all the whinge-ing that i read.

you found T**** to be way way below average, by the sounds of how you were putting it. some others seem to have thought her to be fantastic. remember that anyone's rating on a person is relative to what they have been exposed to. so for those who thought T**** was hot, it surely must give you some idea of the type of person they are.

Angel-I, you sound like a person similar to myself. someone below 40, possibly nearer to the 30 end. massage shops are not for you. most of them filled by 50+, pretending to be 40+ or younger. they still think they can get people to throw money at them for the half-arse effort they put in in pleasing the customer. only older customers with fat wallets can afford them, and even then, they do it unwillingly cos they can't find anyone else.

I've stopped going to massage shops for this reason. for $300, i can usually get what i want with the privates. and if you are nice to the privates, they'd never charge you more if you exceed the time, cos they want you back. good customers are hard to find.

Angel-I, i wish you all the best in your searches. there are a handful out there, and it takes effort. find someone good, and try to probe if she'd like you as a regular. i could give you a few recommendations, but, like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. so, ......

4FoW2
01-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Is one hour of pussy worth $300 and at that price can you keep going back again and again?
Speaking purely for myself I think I would like to punt twice a week, anymore might be overkill and the excitement might dwindle. (debateable)
So $300 x 2 punts x 52 wks is $31K approx. Sustainable??
4FoW2

carlco777
02-07-2023, 01:45 AM
i don't know whether one hour of pussy is worth $300

for me, if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it. and normally, i try to let the other person enjoy as well, that means, not barking out orders like getting her to go down on me, turn around for doggie, etc just be gentle where you can. GFE means you also have to treat her like a girlfriend, be nice, slow, etc i frequently get more, much more than 30 minutes for my $300. there was once where i failed to cum ( i had a lot on my mind then and just needed some company ) and she gave me my money back. but i tipped her $100 for her time, and she was really appreciative. she became my regular for around 6 years after that.

i don't need twice a week. i think once every ten days is enough ? maybe up to 5 times a month. so $1.5K a month thereabouts ?

i believe a lot of us have had bad punts before. if you paid $200 each time for a bad punt, don't you think $300 for a good punt is better than two bad punts for $400 and around 4 hours of un-enjoyable time wasted ?

Nick007
02-07-2023, 02:55 AM
That is why good intel from TNT saves you money

joeblow251
02-07-2023, 08:59 AM
The problem with good intel is from this site is that most people go in demanding or expecting level x service and I know personally from MLs that they do provide different levels on how they perceive or gel with the client.

4FoW2
02-07-2023, 02:30 PM
i don't know whether one hour of pussy is worth $300
for me, if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it. and normally, i try to let the other person enjoy as well, that means, not barking out orders like getting her to go down on me, turn around for doggie, etc just be gentle where you can. GFE means you also have to treat her like a girlfriend, be nice, slow, etc i frequently get more, much more than 30 minutes for my $300. there was once where i failed to cum ( i had a lot on my mind then and just needed some company ) and she gave me my money back. but i tipped her $100 for her time, and she was really appreciative. she became my regular for around 6 years after that.
i don't need twice a week. i think once every ten days is enough ? maybe up to 5 times a month. so $1.5K a month thereabouts ?
i believe a lot of us have had bad punts before. if you paid $200 each time for a bad punt, don't you think $300 for a good punt is better than two bad punts for $400 and around 4 hours of un-enjoyable time wasted ?
Firstly guys can pay what they wish its their perogative. But.... " if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it." really. " $100 tip for her time" really.
If this is what I'm competing against no wonder I have had no joy.
Now carlco I'm not trying to single you out but I consider a committed punter to be at least a one day per week guy, prob more but as I said you have the right to choose - maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe I need to chuck more money at these women but in my mind I think that sends the wrong signal to them - when I travel OS we often talk about Jap's or Chines or Koreans spoiling the market. This is how I view overspending on ML.
From sources about it seems like now its $300 a session (which includes m fee) to get a good time in Brisb. It used to be 250 not that long ago.
As Fagin said " I think it might be time to review the sitiation".
No harm or personal criticism intended.
4FoW2

carlco777
02-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Firstly guys can pay what they wish its their perogative. But.... " if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it." really. " $100 tip for her time" really.
If this is what I'm competing against no wonder I have had no joy.
Now carlco I'm not trying to single you out but I consider a committed punter to be at least a one day per week guy, prob more but as I said you have the right to choose - maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe I need to chuck more money at these women but in my mind I think that sends the wrong signal to them - when I travel OS we often talk about Jap's or Chines or Koreans spoiling the market. This is how I view overspending on ML.
From sources about it seems like now its $300 a session (which includes m fee) to get a good time in Brisb. It used to be 250 not that long ago.
As Fagin said " I think it might be time to review the sitiation".
No harm or personal criticism intended.
4FoW2

the $100 tip for her time was only because she gave me my money back, in case you missed that. i wasn't going to go home without paying a single cent after having taken up almost one hour of a working girl's time.

$300 for half an hour ( bear in mind that i've said it usually stretches to almost one hour ) is what i am happy to pay, especially when i look at Scarlet Blue and see rates of $1200/hour for a girl of similar looks/quality.

by your standards of punting at least once a week to be considered a committed punter, i definitely do not fall under that category. if i needed that much action, i might as well find myself a girlfriend.

i just realised that you might have thought i was paying for massages at the shops. no, i was referring to private working girls/ladies. with privates, i always know how they will end up. at the shops, the massages themselves are not that great quality. and after that, with some touching here and there, you feel like the massage girl is going to try to milk you for all you can afford. i've never seen a massage girl that i've wanted to bang from the get go. so i won't bother to negotiate anything. and even then, the money that she wants and demands, she thinks all guys will give in just to achieve the climax. almost like she knows if you've come all this way without cumming, it would be a wasted trip. i hate when girls think when they've got your dick in their hands, they have the power. with the privates that i go to, i get a light massage before the action, and the massage is just as good, if not better, than what i have gotten in the shops.

judging from what i have been reading in here, it will be impossible to get anything good if you don't want to spend more than $200. i used to pay $9 for a four-litre bottle of cooking oil at Coles or Woolworths pre-COVID. now, even after 50% discount, it costs me $16. everything has gone up. do you think they, WL/ML, will keep their low prices ?

this is a forum for discussing ideas/opinions etc. i don't take anything too personally. i don't know them, they don't know me. how much harm can be done ?

Nick007
02-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Agree, she will decide if she wants to give you more or just the standard services. Intel is there to provide you info of how to tread her to get that extra.

VFlowers
02-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Several new providers announced for next week via WeChat today ...

Yellow Fever
06-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Ok. Gotta see Tanya for sure by the sounds of it. She better be what you guys say

Should’ve scrolled back to page 7….would’ve saved you the misery.

Yellow Fever
06-07-2023, 10:32 PM
Found where Vivis was, nicely set back. Good looking house.
Looking forward to this. Up the stairs. Greeted by pretty young face,
but too naive looking for T**** judging by comments here.
Another big girl walks by. Says hello. I ask for T****

Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.
Ok all the good stuff must be in the room. Shes a professional.
She shouts at both the others in mandarin, not knowing im fluent.
Warning sign. If she talks like this to her staff, shes a terrible person.

Behind her back the others both roll their eyes at her. Nice that they have character.
T**** better be a producer in the room cause so far ive had two warning flags.
Into room. I had a look at all first and I will say the rooms are all nice here.
Big comfy chairs and sturdy tables. Given the ampleness of what ive seen they need to be.
No idea. Just a theory.

Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.
Not a question about me. I lie down for massage and hope this improves. It doesnt.

Gets a knock at the door for a phone call. Says she will take it. I hear her on phone.
Rolls her eyes at what sounds like a customer and is short with him.
She gets dressed and leaves room to keep going. No apology.
I take the chance to get dressed and get out.
Threw some money at her on the way out while she was still on the phone.

Yep, I posted a similar review….and got lambasted.
Accused of ‘personal attacks’…..I was only posting of my experience, and thoughts.

Apparently, it was my attitude….yeah right.
Her constant whinging was declared to be banter ‘chit chat’….getting to know the customer!!!

You’re a braver man than me; I didn’t ask for extras….couldn’t get out of there quick enough, when the opportunity presented.

CakeandCoffee
10-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Where did niki go? I haven't seen her on roster

Texmex
10-07-2023, 02:57 PM
She is on holidays

PharQueue
11-07-2023, 11:23 PM
Where did niki go? I haven't seen her on roster

On holidays until the end of the month.
Chance you mightn't see her at Vivis though. Says she will come back and work different shops under another name.Told me two years there is long enough.

rojerramjet
12-07-2023, 10:56 AM
On holidays until the end of the month.
Chance you mightn't see her at Vivis though. Says she will come back and work different shops under another name.Told me two years there is long enough.
Tanya will not be happy....

joeblow251
12-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Be careful - Herp might team up with the lawyers!!!!

Thors Hammer
18-07-2023, 07:57 AM
Ta**a still my fav girl.

Just keeps getting better the more rapport we have with eachother.
Never disappoints..

PharQueue
20-07-2023, 02:19 PM
No one needs to worry...
Sounds like someone from another shop trying to cause dramas between Niki and Vivi.

I spoke to Niki myself before she went on holidays and she has no plans on leaving or working anywhere else.
She even told me the date she is back so I could make a booking when she returns.
Can't wait 😊

I saw this post and spoke to Vivi this afternoon and she confirmed Niki will be back on the roster as normal early August.

They are in contact with eachother while Niki is enjoying her holiday and had a laugh about this post too.
Fake news people!!

Don't know how well you know her but I've been seeing her since she started so believe what she's told me. Even know the shop she's going too.

PharQueue
27-07-2023, 02:01 AM
Was asked to edit

PharQueue
03-08-2023, 04:38 AM
Was asked to edit

GentlemanBro
03-08-2023, 08:09 PM
Saw K****. Bright and bubbly girl. We had a great time

Thai Me Up
06-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Was out Sherwood way so thought I'd try this shop for the first time.

Boss reccomended I try N***
Friendly Ladies meet you on arrival and boss took me to the room to wait for N***
Wow what a stunningly beautiful lady and smile
Thanks boss.
Great reccomendation. I'll be coming back soon 😀

aejohnny
08-08-2023, 08:51 PM
I agree, both Tanya(Vivi) and Nikki offer VFM. My only complaint is the bathroom and rooms need a good clean. When it first opened it was fun to enjoy playtime on the armchairs, now I avoid even putting my clothes on then whilst being massaged.

Asmodeus
08-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Totally agree with you Thor. I've been coming to this shop for a few years now. Ta**a never disappoints and exudes sexuality and is always up for fun. She knows how to look after customers. While I visit other shops I find myself coming back here to see Ta**a as I know I will always leave happy.

Didn't realise this place was so close to home. Saw your posts greendoor & Thor so sounded like a good place to try. Thanks for the review.

Have seen both Tanya & Niki both are crazy fun and Niki with her cheeky smile. Tried another girl whose name I forgot was not so good but ok.
Will return to see these two and maybe others.

Obzen
09-08-2023, 02:06 PM
Anyone know where ch*** went?

CakeandCoffee
15-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Had my first session at Vivi's in about 6months. THEY FINALLY CHANGED THE MUSIC FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OPENING! Sarah McLachlan doesn't randomly pop up with "in the arms of an angel" in-between wave noises and kill my boner anymore!

Baywatch
17-08-2023, 08:41 AM
Had my first session at Vivi's in about 6months. THEY FINALLY CHANGED THE MUSIC FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OPENING! Sarah McLachlan doesn't randomly pop up with "in the arms of an angel" in-between wave noises and kill my boner anymore!

Haha - just wait until you are in Woolworths and Sarah McLachlan comes on...

Thors Hammer
20-08-2023, 05:04 PM
After three weeks working in the punters wasteland better known as Adelaide I arrived back home.

High tail it to Sherwood to see my fav ML Ta**a.

Wasn't gonna waste coin on some inexperienced chick that couldn't make herself happy let alone a customer.
Ta**a consistently fits the bill.

Great to be back in Brisbane..

Soft Medium Hard
23-08-2023, 07:54 AM
When visiting this shop over the last couple of weeks I've seen 3 other new girls at reception.

carlco777
23-08-2023, 08:26 AM
there is no new talent. the newer or younger girls are no longer interested in this line of work. younger men less than 30 cannot afford the services, so it would seem demand for this is dying down. i feel this could be a dying industry.

Ninety Six <<<
23-08-2023, 09:25 PM
After a great first experience the 2nd time round with Niki was not.
Massive turn off early in the session she asked for an extra 2 pines for the same level gfe she gave first time. Attitude is you pay what I ask or get less, because no one else in this shop is as good as me. That might be true but plenty near by that are way better and don't over charge.

miiata
24-08-2023, 01:26 AM
nah, Niki is not worth that extra for the amont of work she does

Soft Medium Hard
24-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Niki has a wicked sense of humour once you get to know her.