PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Renwick Body Massage, Leichardt: Natalia - the Queen of my dreams!

Bullets Durgom
18-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Person's Name : Natalia

Roster: Tuesday & Saturday

Establishment : Renwick Body Massage

Date of Visit : July 2020

Contact Details/Address: 12 Renwick Street, Leichhardt, upstairs via courtyard

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): ladyau777

Phone : 0426867797

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 21:00

Rates : Queentime 60 minutes $200

Size/shape : Amazon! Curvy, comfortable & well proportioned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (great English!)

Services Provided : Queentime! (Femdom BDSM for beginners to advanced)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, WOW!!!

My experience/comments :

As a fan of Tiffany’s coterie and their great service (especially the expert dragon tendon massage) I was intrigued by the new offer of Natalia’s ‘Queentime’.

I’d met Nat before and she has the physique and attitude to sure capture your attention. To hear she’s an experienced ‘Queen’ (or dom) got my imagination & anticipation running and a booking made.

Over the years I’ve enjoyed giving & receiving elements of BDSM but this was the first time I was fully in ’shades of grey’.

So it was a relief that any nerves were quickly dispelled by Natalia. Before we began, she asked me for a ‘safe’ word (I picked ‘bananas’!!). Then we talked about limits, fancies and fantasies (all within what 12RBM offers). After that I felt in safe, capable hands and excited to play with this hot sexy lady who knew what she wanted.

If you haven’t tried this before, this best way I can explain the pleasure is that submission is actually freedom. Without choice or initiative you can concentrate on pure sensation. It’s a space of liberation, exhilaration and pleasure.

If this tickles/spanks your interest I highly recommend Natalia. I’ve seen other ad’s for similar service at double the price. I doubt they’re twice better and anyway I don’t like dungeons!

Bullets Durgom
18-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Here's Natalia's details & the service as described by Renwick Body Masage:

Natalia: 23yo, 176cm, E Cup,from Russia. elegant enticing Aussian beauty. , . Fantastic massage skills and prostate and Dragon tendon good services..

If you want enjoy Queen time,she definitely need slave and puppy to please her always,tell her your wishes .and how you like to be ordering around .she will consider to give you the reward that you deserive it,contact us your truly need thses all can be discuss....

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

frankyang
19-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Sounds interesting and very different to normal experiences - thanks for the review

ladyau
20-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Thanks Bullets durgom good review,hope see you soon

Bullets Durgom
31-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Sounds interesting and very different to normal experiences - thanks for the review

My pleasure Frank! Glad you liked it

Have you served the sexy Mistress Natalia yet?

Jumper
17-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Good reading BD. Natalie really PSE, seen her before good accommodation

Rimboy85
22-08-2020, 02:56 AM
Thanks for sharing she must be articulate in sex

ladyau
25-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Hi all young beautiful Aussia girl roster tomorrow,please make a booking Queen time with her discuss

ladyau
26-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Hi all young beautiful Aussia girl working today please make a booking Queen time with her discuss