PDA

View Full Version : Other AMAZING Mina (aka Mena) from 252b Parramatta Rd. Stanmore

Ordinary_Guy
23-02-2013, 01:34 AM
I've been a long time lurker but never been a poster. I've come out of the wood works because I believe a real gem deserves this mention.

Her name is Mina (also spelled as Mena previously) at 252b Parramatta Rd. Stanmore. I am a big fan of hers and have seen her many times over the last 4-5 months.

This girl is really good a massaging. She is a trained professional. I won't talk about her massage skills too much as it's been talked to death in the 252b thread already. Also, the fact that everyone is saying she is the best at massaging doesn't really do this girl justice.

You guys all know what Angelina Jolie looks like right? Imagine what Angelina would look like if she was Asian. MINA/MENA is the ASIAN ANGELINA JOLIE!! She has the prettiest smile you would ever see. The same lips as what Angelina Jolie has. The same smile as Angelina. The same face and beauty, the same perfect proportional body. A definite must see. She is the most beautiful girl in the 252B shop.

I know she is known as a great massager, but Guys, you seriously have to take up the part 2 option. The pair of *ahem* are perfect. A nicely round B sized cup perfect for a hand to hold. They are a perfect symmetry.

My advice to all the bros that plan to see her is this. Treat this lady with respect and you will have a great session. She won't do the 100 service so don't bother asking. Go to a FS shop for that. BUT, the 50 option is amazing. The hand skills will glide over you like magic. She has improved in leaps in bounds, so if you havent seen her in a while, you must try.

If you want to see her, you need to see her before she finishes up. If i remember correctly, she told me that she will be working the following days:

23/2 Saturday
24/2 Sunday
25/2 Monday
26/2 Tuesday
27/2 Wednesday

After that, she will be gonnneee. Gone never to be seen again. She is usually quite booked out so booking is a must. For bookings call 0470-380-834 and make an appointment.

You can thank me later for sharing her after your session.

8inches
23-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the heads up

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Interesting thread.... writing style sort of famiilar ..

8inches
23-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Could be a case of es.pee.aye.em
Thumbs up for creativity
Thumbs down for originality

8inches
23-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Interesting thread.... writing style sort of famiilar ..
This popped up the other day

This is my favourite shop ever ! I've try many girls in this shop and all are amazing! For me, the best is ice. New girl from thai with beautiful face. She give a really good massage and her massage is absolutely stunning! The boss is nice as well, she is so friendly! She is always recommend new good girl for me. I Will always come back here to try their specialty of young beautiful girls! RECOMMENDED!
How stupid do these people think punters are?

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 12:02 PM
This popped up the other day

How stupid do these people think punters are?

Certain trick can't get pass "seasoned" fellows.. .It is the mentioning of telephone no. and roster details caught the attention .

However, it is harmless to promote "Home Ground" as long as factual..

slarty
23-02-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. There's also the odd 'dorothy dix' question that pops up in some threads. eg "I'm new to punting can anyone tell me who the best girls are at this shop?" Could be a valid question, but seems to happen more often in certain threads.

Ordinary_Guy
23-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Certain trick can't get pass "seasoned" fellows.. .It is the mentioning of telephone no. and roster details caught the attention .

You don't need to be a seasoned fellow to know i'm associated to the girl lol. I thought i made it clear aleeady? Anyway, i do have an emotional attachment to her after seeing her for a while but i have nothing to do with the shop. Im just another paying punter.

Anyway, her roster dates are 90% accurate. But best to ring the shop to confirm.

slarty
23-02-2013, 12:53 PM
"Interesting thread.... writing style sort of famiilar .."

yes I thought so too

8inches
23-02-2013, 12:59 PM
You don't need to be a seasoned fellow to know i'm associated to the girl lol. I thought i made it clear aleeady? Anyway, i do have an emotional attachment to her after seeing her for a while but i have nothing to do with the shop. Im just another paying punter.

Anyway, her roster dates are 90% accurate. But best to ring the shop to confirm.

Thanks for clearing the air.
I believe u have nothing to do with the shop.

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 01:03 PM
With clothes put on or not -King is still "the king" and not ordinary at all :)

slarty
23-02-2013, 01:09 PM
With clothes put on or not -King is still "the king"

Ha ha well put :) To quote former PM Bob Hawke "I guess I won't ah speculate any longer."

traveller1
23-02-2013, 05:06 PM
I know she is known as a great massager, but Guys, you seriously have to take up the part 2 option. The pair of *ahem* are perfect. A nicely round B sized cup perfect for a hand to hold. They are a perfect symmetry.

My advice to all the bros that plan to see her is this. Treat this lady with respect and you will have a great session. She won't do the 100 service so don't bother asking. Go to a FS shop for that. BUT, the 50 option is amazing. The hand skills will glide over you like magic. She has improved in leaps in bounds, so if you havent seen her in a while, you must try.

If you want to see her, you need to see her before she finishes up. If i remember correctly, she told me that she will be working the following days:

23/2 Saturday
24/2 Sunday
25/2 Monday
26/2 Tuesday
27/2 Wednesday

After that, she will be gonnneee. Gone never to be seen again. She is usually quite booked out so booking is a must. For bookings call 0470-380-834 and make an appointment.

You can thank me later for sharing her after your session.

I had similar experience last week but she told me that she will come back in few months.

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Ha ha well put :) To quote former PM Bob Hawke "I guess I won't ah speculate any longer."

The king does not need to hide behind the scene he is ok fellow....

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I had similar experience last week but she told me that she will come back in few months.

Coco informed punters who visited the joint since early last week..... was told last weekend.....

alot
24-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Yes,I tried her few weeks ago,her body kiling me

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Mena, Mena

It's now or never !!

Travelmate
24-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Mena, Mena

It's now or never !!

I Know.. .. and I have done it.

Welcome back Ahlungor

tpol
24-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Me too.........

justinterested
25-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Yes, Mena is an amazing girl. Hot body, great ass, sexy back. Very pretty face.

She will be missed

Mashburn
25-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes, Mena is an amazing girl. Hot body, great ass, sexy back. Very pretty face.

She will be missed

Second that!!

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Two more shifts for the lovely Mena before Taiwan reclaims one of her finest.

Tuesday and Wednesday only this week and then it will be a very very loooooong winter before you see the sunshine on her pretty face again.

Don't miss out

Cheers

:miao: