PDA

View Full Version : General talk Last 10 punts

Raybo
23-07-2020, 01:03 AM
I am giving up the punt. It's a beautiful thing, but I have made the decision that it is not for me. I am having 11 punts from now. 11 is my favourite number. I plan to be doing 5 in 5 days with girls I know, 2 girls I really want to see, and 4 punts with new girls that rock.

ML or WL, who should I see in my last 4 punts?

f00b
23-07-2020, 09:28 AM
I am giving up the punt. It's a beautiful thing, but I have made the decision that it is not for me. I am having 11 punts from now. 11 is my favourite number. I plan to be doing 5 in 5 days with girls I know, 2 girls I really want to see, and 4 punts with new girls that rock.

ML or WL, who should I see in my last 4 punts?

Good luck bro, it's a tough one. This forum always brings me back into the world too, I feel like I'd have to block it or something. Delete wechat. Find some other vices. I admire your decision, and best of luck.

edit:

I really liked my time with Anita at Summerville as my 10am ML after COVID lifted. She's a great flirt and awesome service all round. Has a killer part 1 too, had to ask her to dial it down cos it was so firm haha

dwx
23-07-2020, 10:20 AM
That sounds like a good way to leave.

Do find a new hobby to keep you busy.

poida
23-07-2020, 10:40 AM
All the best. Making the choice to quit is always hard.

What's on your list so far?

I've had some fun with ML Gabby at PBM, had a good time. My 2c contribution to your illustrious greatest hits finale.

Riff888
23-07-2020, 11:31 AM
All the best bro, sounds like you're going off with a bang.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Meng
23-07-2020, 11:48 AM
All the best bro. Hope to see you still active on the forum though hahaha.

Raybo
23-07-2020, 12:44 PM
it's a little bit of a white lie, I have got myself into a relatiinship/arrangement type scenario, it kinda suits my needs, no longer need to play the field.

mulanbaby
23-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Mr RayRay I am happy for you to hear that :miao:
But I am not happy for all the girls to hear that haha
Joking, you’re nice gentleman always! ❤️

sydpunt
23-07-2020, 01:31 PM
Cici at Ginza for mind blowing bbbj. I would like to hear from others if there are wl or ml with matching skill

Raybo
23-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Mr RayRay I am happy for you to hear that :miao:
But I am not happy for all the girls to hear that haha
Joking, you’re nice gentleman always! ❤️

ahhh, you are on the list! 😘 I already commit to see you next Wednesday!

Raybo
23-07-2020, 01:54 PM
All the best bro, sounds like you're going off with a bang.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

That's the plan bro, we'll catch up soon and trade war stories over a beer or three....you know where hahaha.

Raybo
23-07-2020, 01:56 PM
All the best bro. Hope to see you still active on the forum though hahaha.

Cheers Meng, always enjoy your contributions here, solid forum member. Not sure about being active on the forum, not a big fan of the tyrekickers that get on here talk shit but don't punt. Maybe I will pop in from time to time.

Happyman2018
23-07-2020, 02:06 PM
good on u.
I dont know which bunch I'm in
I'm in a relationship but still can't stop punting

Raybo
23-07-2020, 02:48 PM

I've had some fun with ML Gabby at PBM, had a good time. My 2c contribution to your illustrious greatest hits finale.

Thanks mate. Still a little to be decided but Didi @ Ginza, Rose @ 479, Kawaii and Diana @ 5 Star to begin with. Really keen to check out Sydney Baby Massage, Bella and Vanessa. Mulanbaby/Daisy of course, i had a wonderful time with her and can only imagine it being even better next time.

Climax598
23-07-2020, 04:23 PM
How are you going to give up punting with all your good list of girls to play with. You be back in no time like many of us here have done.

holi_day
23-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Thanks mate. Still a little to be decided but Didi @ Ginza, Rose @ 479, Kawaii and Diana @ 5 Star to begin with. Really keen to check out Sydney Baby Massage, Bella and Vanessa. Mulanbaby/Daisy of course, i had a wonderful time with her and can only imagine it being even better next time.

Nice list! Let us know how it goes or if any of of these ladies ends up changing your mind of quitting. 😄

Raybo
23-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Nice list! Let us know how it goes or if any of of these ladies ends up changing your mind of quitting. 😄

I will write reviews for all of them. I am actually finding it really hard to decide who my last punt will be.......

yug
23-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Cici at Ginza for mind blowing bbbj. I would like to hear from others if there are wl or ml with matching skill

You are right about that. Cici is one of a kind when it comes to BBBJ.
Only WL with matching BBBJ skill is her friend Lala.
But unfortunately, she has retired.

All the Best to Raybo!

Raybo
23-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Good luck bro, it's a tough one. This forum always brings me back into the world too, I feel like I'd have to block it or something. Delete wechat. Find some other vices. I admire your decision, and best of luck.

edit:

I really liked my time with Anita at Summerville as my 10am ML after COVID lifted. She's a great flirt and awesome service all round. Has a killer part 1 too, had to ask her to dial it down cos it was so firm haha

Thanks Bro. I have only just realised how good a part 1 can be. Love a flirty girl.

Raybo
23-07-2020, 11:55 PM
That sounds like a good way to leave.

Do find a new hobby to keep you busy.

Looking at Golf clubs. 😁👍

Yeah, going out hardcore.

Raybo
23-07-2020, 11:58 PM

Hey pal, I have found a happy medium. She is looking to go home in a year, but we will see what happens. PBM is getting some seriously good raves. I am definitely gonna check it out.

Raybo
24-07-2020, 12:16 AM

good on u.
I dont know which bunch I'm in
I'm in a relationship but still can't stop punting

I don't know you but I reckon you are a champion bloke. Sometimes relationships provide everything you yearn.

Raybo
24-07-2020, 12:21 AM

You are right about that. Cici is one of a kind when it comes to BBBJ.
Only WL with matching BBBJ skill is her friend Lala.
But unfortunately, she has retired.

All the Best to Raybo!

Oops I tagged the wrong person. Cici is pretty cute too, and as a member of the Big Tiddie Committee, it is sounding like a worthy candidate.

SexyBoi
24-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Hey pal, I have found a happy medium. She is looking to go home in a year, but we will see what happens. PBM is getting some seriously good raves. I am definitely gonna check it out.

Looking forward to your reviews of your Last 10 Punts bro Raybo. I agree with PBM getting good reviews. All the best on your next chapter in your life!

Raybo
24-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Looking forward to your reviews of your Last 10 Punts bro Raybo. I agree with PBM getting good reviews. All the best on your next chapter in your life!

Heading to my 1st one now. Girl I have been seeing for a few months, she really struggled through the lockdown and shops being shut. I don't think she will be happy when I tell her, so I went via the fragrance department at Myer to soften the blow a little. 😁

asiafever
24-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Good for you mate.
I was off the punt while in a relationship. Still off at the moment despite said good thing ending, but rather due to extenuating circumstances.
Glad to see Daisy on the list, lovely girl (though our communications have only been via wechat).
Can't really offer any suggestions as it has been a while, but will look forward to the reviews.

trampslikeus55
24-07-2020, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Raybo;1991210]Looking at Golf clubs. 😁👍
Good luck with your plans Raybo. Thought I'd share this. Floating around in the twttersphere yesterday. The great man would have been 69 yesterday. I laughed for 10 minutes. An excellent way to treat golf
https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/1285779636329349120?s=09
When this is all finished let's have a drink at the Bridge one Saturday. We can swap lies and laugh about how we handled all this.😁👍🍺

Raybo
26-07-2020, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=Raybo;1991210]Looking at Golf clubs. 😁👍
Good luck with your plans Raybo. Thought I'd share this. Floating around in the twttersphere yesterday. The great man would have been 69 yesterday. I laughed for 10 minutes. An excellent way to treat golf
When this is all finished let's have a drink at the Bridge one Saturday. We can swap lies and laugh about how we handled all this.😁👍🍺

Raybo
26-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Looking at Golf clubs. 😁👍

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run! TBH it probably won't happen, but I wish you all the best also. One of the beat Robin Williams stand up ever.

I am pretty sure you would be an ELO fan In some way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLnqdTPtS50