PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeking advice: helmet struggles

CMPunk
23-07-2020, 06:28 AM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

iamking
23-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Might be psychological not dom related. Or tiny hands.

Kowabunga
23-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Suggest getting x-large doms and always having them with you when you need.
Regular doms just don't work at all when your a bit large.

CMPunk
24-07-2020, 12:13 AM

Liquifiedsolid
24-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Amputation is always an option ?

4FoW2
24-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can offer advice on how to get used to the dom, as a punter who recently started meeting MLs who offer FS. I was in a relationship 8yrs and so never used one. Now, my boy struggles to stand to attention under the tightness of protection, and I can never finish. Doesn't help when the ML is absurdly tight (which should be a blessing!!!)
For context:
-uncut
-very very girthy - if I wrap my fist around him tightly, at the narrowest part, the thumb and forefinger are about 3cm apart
-when not using protection, I've always been very "robust" - rock hard for ages, multiple finishes over consecutive hours, etc
I'm guessing a good first step is "buy some that fit properly and practice with your hand" which I'm working on - but I'm hoping someone can talk from similar experience.
Of course, this also affects my dating life haha
Thanks fam
Have had similar issues...its hard when you go natural then progress backwards to wrapped.
Suggestions - try condom called "skins" or ones with thin layers.
As suggested could be psychological as suggested - not fixed easily
Of course you can spend time "training" him with dom and hand but hard to replicate same feeling of pussy.
Lots of guys ( more than will admit) suffers from wankers grip - thus hand is firmer, tighter than pussy and find hard to climax when inside.
Age also has something to do with it.
What many guys don't consider is - is penetration the only way to get off? Is penetration the only option? When you get older its not so much about sticking your dick in another pussy but more about the experience.
Be interested to ask guys whats your favourite way of achieving an orgasm? Would straight penetration be No1?
4F0W2

ococpunt
25-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Have had similar issues...its hard when you go natural then progress backwards to wrapped.
Suggestions - try condom called "skins" or ones with thin layers.
As suggested could be psychological as suggested - not fixed easily
Of course you can spend time "training" him with dom and hand but hard to replicate same feeling of pussy.
Lots of guys ( more than will admit) suffers from wankers grip - thus hand is firmer, tighter than pussy and find hard to climax when inside.
Age also has something to do with it.
What many guys don't consider is - is penetration the only way to get off? Is penetration the only option? When you get older its not so much about sticking your dick in another pussy but more about the experience.
Be interested to ask guys whats your favourite way of achieving an orgasm? Would straight penetration be No1?
4F0W2

think every man would have encounter this one way or another going from intimate relationship to punting
an experienced hj or bj seems to work a lot better for me and get the most out of me :D
nowdays I found penetrations are a form of achievement or end of the tunnel for a particular ML, still got too many MLs waiting to be had :cool2:

CMPunk
25-07-2020, 12:57 PM