PDA

View Full Version : General talk New shop open

boringdays
23-07-2020, 08:09 AM
Saw another shop where Yi studio was on Gympie road Chermside Ginger Thai massage. Maybe normal not sure yet.

bravolima
23-07-2020, 11:34 AM
Saw another shop where Yi studio was on Gympie road Chermside Ginger Thai massage. Maybe normal not sure yet.

Time for a recon mission.

Biglad
24-07-2020, 03:47 AM
Opening September according to sign on shop front.

boringdays
25-07-2020, 08:32 AM
I went past last night and it was open. But looks legit.

Puntersclub
16-09-2020, 07:26 PM
I see they offer barber services too. I’m interested to check it out. Looks as legit as every other massage joint, ha ha

spaceman
03-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Yes straight shop
The girl on Wednesday/ Thursday is amazing

boringdays
04-10-2020, 06:16 PM
Yes straight shop
The girl on Wednesday/ Thursday is amazing

If your looking for normal massage shopping centre cheaper option and you can get rebate.

BrisbaneOptions
26-10-2020, 08:16 PM
I visited here soon after they first opened - asked to use the side entrance which wasn't a problem. I spoke to the lady there directly about the kind of services the business before offered and we had a mature conversation about it, and she made it clear that it was a legit operation. I figured maybe they may see that the grass is greener after a couple of months of generous offers from clients. I tried a booking again a couple of months after and was denied entry through the side door this time - Gympie Rd is far too busy to enter through the front door so I walked. I wonder if their menu has expanded since then?

smokieb69
05-05-2023, 04:12 PM
I visited here soon after they first opened - asked to use the side entrance which wasn't a problem. I spoke to the lady there directly about the kind of services the business before offered and we had a mature conversation about it, and she made it clear that it was a legit operation. I figured maybe they may see that the grass is greener after a couple of months of generous offers from clients. I tried a booking again a couple of months after and was denied entry through the side door this time - Gympie Rd is far too busy to enter through the front door so I walked. I wonder if their menu has expanded since then?
Is this still a legit only place?

Massage hunter
20-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Deleted as it was a duplicate

Massage hunter
20-02-2024, 05:13 PM
Is this still a legit only place?

Looks like it still is. Went a few days ago to see if there was anyone worthwhile but i saw oldies sitting waiting there so I walked out.