PDA

View Full Version : General talk Time of day to go for a punt

ButtLord
23-07-2020, 03:58 PM
I'm a firm believer that if you're going for a punt, or seeing your favourite WL, you need to go as the first thing you do in the day, or if the WL just started their shift. Being so busy it's hard to have a full day off though and would love to go right after work.

I assume most WL are too tired when it comes near to the end of the shift or just at night to give a good service so I never really bother. The only bases I have on this is when I saw Lucy at 7 cowper when I was really eager, and so the service wasn't great. To be fair, Lucy can be pretty lazy any time of the day LOL

What are everyone else's favourite time to go?

kingqxxx
23-07-2020, 04:05 PM
There is a regular ML that I go to, two times I go see her before noon (around 11ish) to get some early action, she was cranky as because she hasn't has her breakfast yet. won't converse with me however hard I try. All other time I see her after lunch and she is the sweetest thing.

Dm231
23-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Yeah I think going earlier in the day seems more appealing than later ...

lucky59
12-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Yes, I’d rather be first in line...
Although nice to know she wakes up well?!

Albwick
13-09-2020, 07:45 AM
But sometimes you just gotta go when you need to lol.

Earlier starts do allow you to be more productive. Something to do with having a clear mind haha...

Warrabong
13-09-2020, 12:26 PM
When I first started punting I would go before lunch as I was worried the rl would be tired later in the day.

Move forward a few years I now leave work early and drop in before peak hour. Seems to be all good.

When I go late I’m usually in the piss and going to a brothel not ml so a hole is a hole at that stage.

Bottoms like e any time is good for a punt

warwick1
13-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Always first cab off the rank, and always bring food or buy them lunch after, something I like doing for regulars....I am talking RnT..........

Labia Vortex
13-09-2020, 03:04 PM
If I have a particular girl in mind....the beginning of her shift
Otherwise when the shop opens or around 2:00pm

Steph
14-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Usually whatever time that suit me. If I know a girl is going on leave for a while, then the very last shift; just like the idea of being the last man she has for a good while.

Once I picked the very last hour of a girl retiring for good; she stayed me to drink and celebrate the end of the ordeal of her life.

Kaisu
14-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Around 11am ish is a time I usually go

holi_day
14-09-2020, 06:38 PM
I go around 9 to 10pm. When I finished, I just go home and sleep. If I had a good session, I will just die when I hit the bed.

I generally don't find WLs behave any different early vs late. I had good sessions with WLs being her last customer of the day.

Only time to avoid is busy days.

liminal
14-09-2020, 06:41 PM
FS ? perhaps best to catch a WL at the front end of her tour. Some/most get ground down, tired other toward the end and no amount of money can revive. Time of day ? What ever your schedule allows

As for ML. First can mean fast and or fevered and last can mean lazy lackadaisical

Though first can also mean fresh as a daisy with less TBC if DATY your thing and leftovers an ever present worry .

holi_day
14-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Haha, looks like I have successfully avoided the peak hours then.

We all have our own perceptions. People are different. Personally I don't feel I am more productive Monday morning. In fact I enjoy and perform better at work on Friday. 😀

Nelly69
14-09-2020, 07:31 PM
haha, this always plays on my mind as well. My rules is, if action before lunchy, I give DATY.

I've never tried after 11pm so not sure how the WL energy level will suffer.

Albwick
15-09-2020, 12:58 AM
I think its each to there own, all have great reasons why they do when they do.

michaele
15-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Always first cab off the rank 10.00am then I can go and have a good day all day.

Gonglad
15-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Didn’t realise there was a science to this

Carissawhore
15-09-2020, 01:09 PM
I prefer weekdays and before noon as pussies are fresh and WL's put more effort, as days goes by they get tired and wont have same enthusiasm

liminal
15-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Didn’t realise there was a science to this

no more than choosing your winning lotto Numbers

TangoEcho
15-09-2020, 09:52 PM
I prefer being earlier as its just less crowded. Better line ups too

holi_day
15-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Am I the only one comes at night? Can't be possible.

Raybo
16-09-2020, 01:30 AM
I reckon I have punted most in the afternoon, started between 2.00pm 4.30pm. I have very little interest in going in the morning, despite many punters wanting to be first guy. I actually find that a little creepy. Especially when i tell girlfriends that guys go to fuck in the morning because they are 'fresh'.

warwick1
16-09-2020, 06:09 AM
I used to think you get them "fresh" first up (nice pun), but I know its not always true, I still like the mornings it just suits my so called "life style"............

Albwick
16-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Whats better maybe a place having a slow/quiet day then...at least then the girls are going to have some energy and enthusiasm. Don't want to miss out on a chance and your bargining power increases (ymmv)

didaswiwaw
04-11-2020, 06:29 PM
I used to be a guy who want to be WL's first of the day, but after a year of punting I realize that it doesn't make any difference.

However, recently I met a WL who I think didn't shower well in between sessions. During the session I feel there's a slimy thing under her boobs which I figured that its sperm. I feel awkward to point it out so I just didn't play with her boobs but at some point the WL grabbed my hand to squeezed her boobs.

Although I'm sure this rarely happened, I guess being the first guy of the day will make sure that the WL is in cleanest state.

liminal
04-11-2020, 08:40 PM
I reckon I have punted most in the afternoon, started between 2.00pm 4.30pm. I have very little interest in going in the morning, despite many punters wanting to be first guy. I actually find that a little creepy. Especially when i tell girlfriends that guys go to fuck in the morning because they are 'fresh'.

Hygiene real imagined is important for some... is it anymore creepy to fuk your GF’s??? in the afternoon when they are speckled in cum and other doo dads ..

Each to their own brother

Vader
04-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Hygiene real imagined is important for some... is it anymore creepy to fuk your GF’s??? in the afternoon when they are speckled in cum and other doo dads ..

Each to their own brother

I used to have a good FWB that worked in a major city shop and sometimes I would fuck her first thing in the morning bareback then drop her at work. I guess the first guy thought she was fresh too.

sporty32
04-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Weekday, around 11, the best. If she is starting the shift even better!!

liminal
04-11-2020, 08:58 PM
Pre-covid pre-2020, Would always be the last at q.vb on a Sunday night

Only cause there was ai tasty quirky viet working

mulanbaby
04-11-2020, 11:03 PM
1-5pm is always a quiet time for me

iamnotasexrobot
05-11-2020, 06:37 AM
FS, I want to be the first. Unless I'm drunk, then I do Town Hall KFC or Macca's and then stumble to Ginza or 244.
RNT, I definitely like being early if I want a decent massage.

kelvin310
05-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Rnt definitely better early

kelvin310
05-11-2020, 11:26 AM
I find earlier better for rnt

holi_day
05-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Most of the WLs and FS shops will find 7pm to 11am the busiest time. RNT punters may go early as they close 8pm.

ezyz168
05-11-2020, 02:28 PM
FS shops around 2-3pm is usually quiet time with more selection of girls from my experience.

Sneaky castro
05-11-2020, 10:36 PM
Midday to afternoon for me. Don't get to the late night sessions anymore.

abovetherim
09-11-2020, 02:33 PM
My experience with the late night/last session is that the girl is usually worn out by then and wants to get it over with and get you out of the door. I keep making the mistake of booking late. I think up to around 8-9pm has been ok for me.

cuteguy
09-11-2020, 06:32 PM
1-5pm is always a quiet time for me

Maybe you should offer a discount for these hours.:smile:

GallBall2203
09-11-2020, 10:05 PM
I usually go as the first customer, but I find that the girls are usually not warmed up enough for the session. Maybe mid day would be better.

Raybo
10-11-2020, 12:21 AM
This trend of being the first guy of the day to see the said wl/ml is kinda sick. Maybe shops should charge more for the privilege.

LukeB
10-11-2020, 03:08 PM
If I have the chance I try to be the first appointment of the day. I don’t care either way tbh lol

holi_day
10-11-2020, 05:57 PM
I am a bit surprised so many punters on the forum prefer day time. How you guys deal with work?

cuteguy
10-11-2020, 06:00 PM
I am a bit surprised so many punters on the forum prefer day time. How you guys deal with work?

I was going to ask the same question. Maybe they take sickies, run their own businesses or receive government welfare payments.

holi_day
11-11-2020, 09:54 AM
I think most of us assume the WLs will have a thorough bath or shower at home when they finished work before bed. Actually many don't. Most do wash their hair before starting work to avoid smell.

They won't be any fresher in the morning unless they didn't work the day before.

Riff888
11-11-2020, 12:03 PM
I think most of us assume the WLs will have a thorough bath or shower at home when they finished work before bed. Actually many don't. Most do wash their hair before starting work to avoid smell.

They won't be any fresher in the morning unless they didn't work the day before.Had a ML housemate, she was very clean, showed day and night.

Spent plenty of time on herself before her shift and plenty of money on cosmetic surgery even though she's early 30s.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

aussiegaigin
11-11-2020, 01:08 PM
If I have the chance I try to be the first appointment of the day. I don’t care either way tbh lol

Some people do shift work, or 7-day rolling rosters, so get some weekdays or half days off.

As for preference, I like a good massage early in the day because it can invigorate me for the rest of the day.

liminal
11-11-2020, 02:02 PM
This trend of being the first guy of the day to see the said wl/ml is kinda sick. Maybe shops should charge more for the privilege.

You seem to be having a rather pained response on this issue .

Do tell sir what is for you a ‘less sick’ time or is it fully sic time, that better meets with approval ?

Raybo
11-11-2020, 02:11 PM
You seem to be having a rather pained response on this issue .

Do tell sir what is for you a ‘less sick’ time or is it fully sic time, that better meets with approval ?

Ah no particular time, I guess it's the whole 'get them while they are fresh' mentality of a lot of guys that makes my skin crawl a little. Not like they are a loaf of bread or the latest catch at the seafood markets.

I have seen some girls dragging themselves in at starting time at a couple of shops and they look anything but fresh!

liminal
11-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Ah no particular time, I guess it's the whole 'get them while they are fresh' mentality of a lot of guys that makes my skin crawl a little. Not like they are a loaf of bread or the latest catch at the seafood markets.

I have seen some girls dragging themselves in at starting time at a couple of shops and they look anything but fresh!

For some a cream pie in the face, is best when watching Laurel Hardy reruns ...

I’ve seen plenty of working women nearing an end of shift, with nothing left in their eyes shuffle through the intro ...

Obo2192
12-11-2020, 05:00 PM
When I was still visiting brothels. I'd go quite late. 10PM and onwards. Thought it was the least conspicuous, I'd easily standout as a early 20s guy who still looked like he was in high school. Now I only see privates, which has been just easier for me.

channing94
23-11-2020, 06:16 PM
I have tried in the morning, but I find that sometimes the girls are not fully awake and need some warming up to. Similarly late at night later than 12am, girls are usually quite tired, except for those who start their shifts close to midnight. J Hazu from 42 was always full of energy after 12am.
Yet to go during the midday/early nights as I tend to go at weird times to avoid crowds.

Meng
23-11-2020, 08:53 PM
Yea for me it's more when's the best time to avoid crowds. I like to be in and out efficiently and if a girl is fresh then even better.

sporty32
23-11-2020, 10:50 PM
By the way .... for a webcam session there is no day and time LOL

It is always a good moment.

warwick1
26-11-2020, 08:00 PM

Nothing like a fresh loaf of bread, on one of my early starts which makes your skin crawl ,my ML would bring me fresh sourdough bread on the way in for my my booking, never got seafood and she always looked fresh........

Raybo
27-11-2020, 12:07 AM
Nothing like a fresh loaf of bread, on one of my early starts which makes your skin crawl ,my ML would bring me fresh sourdough bread on the way in for my my booking, never got seafood and she always looked fresh........

My point exactly, guys comparing it to fresh food and the like. No guarantee you were the first, even at the advertised starting time, if that makes you feel better about what you are doing.

Stop putting yourself on a punting pedestal, you are pathetic.

Archer
03-12-2020, 10:42 PM
The surprise is part of the experience right? Unless you visit regulars otherwise it's hard to know what type of energy/service you might get.

Niceguy11
17-04-2024, 07:42 AM
The earlier, the better. Girls are fresh and put in a lot more effort compared to going late evening especially after midnight. Girls do put in effort and willing to please when its a late night punt but it does not compare to seeing them at the beginning of their shift.

11Bravo
17-04-2024, 12:14 PM

Work? WORK? WORK?

One of the few benefits of being old...

Mr.Robot
17-04-2024, 03:52 PM
The best time is when you have time.

Auszed
17-04-2024, 06:26 PM
I’m a big fan of “just ducking out for an early lunch”. Hit up one of the local places at 11:30am for a proper sesh, back before 1pm. No one in the office bats an eyelid.

stallionmachine123
18-04-2024, 12:26 AM
I’m a big fan of “just ducking out for an early lunch”. Hit up one of the local places at 11:30am for a proper sesh, back before 1pm. No one in the office bats an eyelid.

I have been tempted to go Sunnys at NS its down the road from office but just have not worked up the courage to go in broad daylight HAHA.

Might stay back and go after 5pm now its darker and most have left office.

scotindeeppuss
18-04-2024, 01:52 AM
prefer not to rush in between work or schedules...first appointment

Rdlr84
18-04-2024, 08:46 AM
Earlier the better. The later in the day it is, the more it feels like taking seconds.