PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Chinese Cora

Meng
23-07-2020, 09:02 PM
So decided to go for a punt one night. Asked on wechat who's available was told a new WL called Cora was available for 1 hour diamond so I booked and came to the store.

It's quite interesting now. There's a whole new process where you wait in the waiting booths and the girls will come take you to the room. So Cora came and we went into a room together. So first impressions. Pretty in girlfriend way. Not overly gorgeous. Not too skinny and not too fat. Her pussy was unshaven and she had probably Bish cup breasts. She did nice makeup on her face though which was nice. Had a light chat and into the shower. She washed me down, gave me a very brief shower bbbj and then onto the bed. I lied down on the stomach and she proceeds to use warm water in her mouth to do this water catbath, where they dribble a bit on you and immediately suck it back into their mouth. That went on for a bit and then flipped over for some cat bath, ball licking and probably because I knew there might not be DFK, I let her DD me, which was her licking my ass.

BBBJ was quite good, tip licking, shaft licking etc. Then it was on with the dom for some CG where she rode me and did some catbath on my nipples as she bobbed up and down. Switched to mish where she continued to lick my nipples then a doggy finish. As I laid on my back she did check her phone for bit whilst giving me a massage. I showered and then she gave me some more back massage and then I was out of there 15 minutes early.

So overall it was an ok experience. Like it wasn't horrible but it also wasn't too great either. Like I got all the service I'd expect from diamond minus the DFK (which ironically is my favourite) including DD. Although it felt quite mechanical like checking off a checklist. I guess I was riding off the high I got from the AMAZING service from Mika at 42 and this one was kinda meh. She wasn't very engaged so maybe she was having a off day or maybe she worked too much during the day and was just exhausted or maybe we just didn't click. I still got most of the services I'd expect from diamond so umm it was good I guess.

I don't know guys maybe just wasn't feeling it that day and the WL and I just didn't click. Anyway happy punting, and don't let me AR discourage you from seeing her I'm sure she was having a off day.

Happyman2018
24-07-2020, 01:42 PM
OMG..
Lucky I got a review b4 I pop over.
She is one of new girl i want 2 try...
But the time is not rite.
Mike is definitely on my list.

Labia Vortex
02-11-2020, 07:55 PM
Man... this Cora's attitude hasn't changed bythe looks of it (after reading 2 separate awful AR on her the last few days). Can't believe management hasn't address this issue with her.
They can only address if they know about it...provide feedback as soon as the punt is done....42 G are very good but not yet clairvoyant

42Gladesville
02-11-2020, 08:58 PM
Man... this Cora's attitude hasn't changed bythe looks of it (after reading 2 separate awful AR on her the last few days). Can't believe management hasn't address this issue with her.

Hi bro, Jesse here. We have addressed it, scolded her extensively. She shows signs that she can improve, so please give us time and lets hope we can improve her. To be objective, her feedbacks has so far usually been good. Give us time, we'll try to fix her and make it more consistent. If not, we'll tell her move other shop better.

They can only address if they know about it...provide feedback as soon as the punt is done....42 G are very good but not yet clairvoyant

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be proactive but oftentimes there are things I miss and I am very personally sorry for that. I'll try to fix this

MichaelA2
02-11-2020, 10:03 PM
‘As I laid on my back she did check her phone for bit whilst giving me a massage‘

Now that is inexcusable for any WL. Incredibly rude.