PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage parlours vs Brothels

lonewolf77
24-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I notice the massage parlours with HE in my work area seems to be a similar price to full service brothels. Perhaps slightly less. So Why do people go to massage parlours? Do they have younger girls? My experience is the massage is at times alright and other times its almost like a non-massage, the girls i had didnt seem to know mucha bout a massage. The extras is like $50 for HE. so its odd, I am trying to figure out what the pros and cons are, if its younger girls and friendlier girls then i might keep trying more massage places.

Awqjoq
24-07-2020, 11:46 AM
I only go for RnT, to me it's a time to chill out for half an hour, lay back relax and enjoy. I know I can get FS for a similar price but I've tried it once and didn't really enjoy it as much as rnt. Dollar for dollar you'll probably get younger girls at massage joints but I've had as many sessions with 30s MILFs as I have with early 20s students

lonewolf77
24-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Do you find the massage good? or mediocre? I would prefer FS but i was wondering if its younger girls then i would be more keen on trying more of the RnTs

lonewolf77
24-07-2020, 12:00 PM
i only punt about once a month and only RnT.

there are plenty of MLs that do a great part 1 massage. part 1 of a good massage is the bit that leaves you feeling good all day. part 2 is just a bit of fun at the end.

with FS i would have to do stuff. i just want to lie back and relax.

i tried FS when i was younger a couple of times and it just seemed to be over really quickly and then i felt weird about it afterwards.

yes you are right, i didnt think about the part of relaxing and lying back and letting them do the work. I can see the benefits of that. I also have at times felt FS was over quickly and feeling weird afterwards as it felt too mechanical, i guess with RnT, it feels more real?

lonewolf77
24-07-2020, 12:09 PM
Is it better to do the HE at the end or before the massage.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I notice the massage parlours with HE in my work area seems to be a similar price to full service brothels. Perhaps slightly less. So Why do people go to massage parlours? Do they have younger girls? My experience is the massage is at times alright and other times its almost like a non-massage, the girls i had didnt seem to know mucha bout a massage. The extras is like $50 for HE. so its odd, I am trying to figure out what the pros and cons are, if its younger girls and friendlier girls then i might keep trying more massage places.

It’s an age old question, I suppose it’s more a personal choice and preference rather than rules fitted for many people.

There are , however, a few very well debated key points which had graced many similar threads before, may be a quick recap?

1. FS is cheating , RnT is not, as many people regarding a HJ isn’t sex, hence not being unfaithful, draw your own conclusions here.

2. Convenient! Location, location, location. For many punters, they only have opportunity to punt near work, and how many FS brothels can you find near your work place or place you are convenient to visit, on the other hand, massage parlours are every where.

3. If you walk into someone you know when leaving a brothel, you can’t defense, if you are seen coming out of a massage shop, well, you may still be ok !

4. Cost: if you can get your rocks off with a $40/30 min massage plus $20 for a clothed HJ, it’s cheaper than most FS.

5. For those punters where their bodies actually needing a good remedial massage than sex, and a part 2 is just a relaxing bonus ! Yours truly was basically in this exact position for many years when my lower back used to trouble me.

6. Spa treatment! Enough said ? Only Babylon and Chequers has the facilities now, which you can’t get from FS joints. (In Australia only of course!)

7. Then you have those punters who makes that a challenge to have part 3 with young MLs! Sex in a brothel simply don’t excite them anymore ?

So many other points, may be somebody else can comment as well ?

Happyman2018
24-07-2020, 01:05 PM
I agree with AHLUNGOR its mostly age problem n do we fantasy

I got two friends one is around mid 40 n another 1 is starting of 50..
Both prefer massage then fs...
They think its like having a lover
Because fs is purely about sex

Eclipsefun
24-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Massage is relaxing. You can get really good erotic massage and bodyslide when you find ladies who have worked and trained in Asia, specifically soaplands and their equivalent. I want to titty-fuck I would rather do it with an ML, since paying for a WL I feel like I should do FS. Doing FS with ML feels more rewarding if you build up to it than simply paying for it with a WL. I find massage joints have an easier more relaxed atmosphere.

walsta
24-07-2020, 01:26 PM
For me its about relaxing and unwinding. After a bad day at work, nothing beats a good massage
I've also tried FS in massage shops, however I probably save FS for brothels only considering you're paying the nearly the same price but less of the action

lonewolf77
24-07-2020, 02:02 PM
hmm interesting, i guess it sounds like it depends on the ML and massage parlour. The ones i have visited too dont seem to do much of a body slide or anything, they stand next to you and maybe touch you a little while doing the HE for $50 hence why i was surprised. But i can see the attraction in terms of probably less experienced or at least not being banged every day, arguably younger and also more like someone you met next door. I probably have to look around and try a few more places out. the $20 extra sounds a lot more appealing to me.

zucon
24-07-2020, 02:10 PM
I think it’s not about young or old, comes down to your preference. Some prefer massage over fs, if banging is on your mind RNT is not for you just saying.

They are two different things altogether. Most guys going to RNT think of quality of massage first than part 2

rooter
24-07-2020, 02:14 PM
I think Ahlungor has it all covered.
They are a totally different type of service/feeling/vibe/experience and some punters prefer one and some the other, and some mix it up depending on what they want at the time.
Regarding age, it's not really a question of WL v ML or R&T v brothel, but actually depends on the shop you go to.
Generally the budget R&Ts and brothels have older women and the more expensive R&Ts and brothels have younger women.

sydpunt
24-07-2020, 02:24 PM
I tend to agree with the comment that RnT is more relaxing. FS is packed with action and you do this when you are really horny.

To unwind, it is RnT.

I guess it depends on your mood. But few times came out of FS and felt weird as I get a release but didnt have much connection with the girl. Likewise in RnT, I had established the connection, but can only get NHJ and really wanna bang the girl

wilisno
24-07-2020, 05:14 PM
It’s an age old question, I suppose it’s more a personal choice and preference rather than rules fitted for many people.

There are , however, a few very well debated key points which had graced many similar threads before, may be a quick recap?

1. FS is cheating , RnT is not, as many people regarding a HJ isn’t sex, hence not being unfaithful, draw your own conclusions here.

Still as naive as ever ! Did your wife tell you so or just your wistful thinking ? ;) ;) ;)

And being a foundation member, lonewolf must have read at least a hundred replies and comments about this topics on this forum before ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
24-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Is getting a massage and a HJ cheating on your wife?
Is going to a brothel and fucking a girl cheating on your wife?
These are complex ethical and philosophical questions.
Fucking a girl you met in a bar, a work colleague, neighbour etc?
I think most men would agree this is cheating (unless you have an open marriage but this is very rare).
Fucking a prostitute?
Well most men would agree its probably cheating. But you could make an argument that it's just sex, it's a transaction, there is no real feelings there etc. It's not a very strong argument , but it's got some validity.
Getting a massage and HJ?
Well you could take a really strict view and say yes its cheating, but most men would say "hey there is no fucking and usually no BBBJ or DATY, it's just a purely physical thing".
So yeah, it is easier to justify a R&T than it is to justify full service.
What would most wives think?
Well whether you get busted getting a R&T or full service either way you are in deep shit, but if you got full service the shit will be deeper and stinkier.
Most wives will not forgive you for an affair, some will forgive you for fucking a prostitute, more will forgive you for getting a R&T.
But ultimately it's what is in the punter's mind.
Many guys will get a R&T because in their mind it's not cheating, it's just a bit of relaxation and fun. Their conscience is clear. Many guys won't go the next step and get full service because that's going too far - that's cheating.
So there will always be a demand for R&T services from married guys.

wilisno
24-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Is getting a massage and a HJ cheating on your wife?
Is going to a brothel and fucking a girl cheating on your wife?
These are complex ethical and philosophical questions.
Fucking a girl you met in a bar, a work colleague, neighbour etc?
I think most men would agree this is cheating (unless you have an open marriage but this is very rare).
Fucking a prostitute?
Well most men would agree its probably cheating. But you could make an argument that it's just sex, it's a transaction, there is no real feelings there etc. It's not a very strong argument , but it's got some validity.
Getting a massage and HJ?
Well you could take a really strict view and say yes its cheating, but most men would say "hey there is no fucking and usually no BBBJ or DATY, it's just a purely physical thing".
So yeah, it is easier to justify a R&T than it is to justify full service.
What would most wives think?
Well whether you get busted getting a R&T or full service either way you are in deep shit, but if you got full service the shit will be deeper and stinkier.
Most wives will not forgive you for an affair, some will forgive you for fucking a prostitute, more will forgive you for getting a R&T.
But ultimately it's what is in the punter's mind.
Many guys will get a R&T because in their mind it's not cheating, it's just a bit of relaxation and fun. Their conscience is clear. Many guys won't go the next step and get full service because that's going too far - that's cheating.
So there will always be a demand for R&T services from married guys.

Ask your wife if you have one, it only matters to her, not what you think !

Everybody has vices, no need to find excuses.

If you think RnT is not cheating, you’re not only cheating your wife, you’re cheating yourself too.

Raybo
24-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Ask your wife if you have one, it only matters to her, not what you think !

Everybody has vices, no need to find excuses.

If you think RnT is not cheating, you’re not only cheating your wife, you’re cheating yourself too.

This......the fact that you are simply in a room with a woman and you are both nude or even partially nude constitutes cheating if you are in a relationship unless there is some sort of agreement between you and your partner. I am sure every woman you ask would agree. It makes me laugh when guys and even some working girls try and justify it this way.

wilisno
24-07-2020, 07:18 PM
LMAO ! No possibility of STI transmission !

And cheating has different levels of cheating ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
24-07-2020, 07:21 PM
with RnT? i guess you can get covid but how would you get an STI?

Ok, good luck, not even worth arguing !

paddington244
24-07-2020, 07:28 PM
The law says RNT is a sexual act no amount of self delusion canges the facts
Smiles
Shane

paddington244
24-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Fascinating does not mean u are not cheating
Shane

rooter
24-07-2020, 07:50 PM
You are all missing the point.
What matters is not an objective assessment but what the punter thinks and feels subjectively.
Many punters will go for a R&T because in their mind it is not cheating, and that's why there will always be thousands of married men going for R&T but not FS.

holi_day
24-07-2020, 08:20 PM
I personaly would either go for diamond FS, or RnT. I can't stand standard or, premium or western FS. If I want sex, I need session that is "full on" with all the DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc on the manu. If not, I would rather go for RnT. Relax and relief. Different sensation.

Having said that I still prefer FS over RnT. Becaus there are so much options of diamond FS in Sydney I very much go FS all the time. If I struggle with finance, I would rather go for shorter sessions or punt less.

That's just my personal preference. Nothing wrong with any type of services.

Niceguy11
26-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Full service with CIM everytime lol.

CharlieM
27-07-2020, 06:29 AM
I haven't been to a FS place for a few years as I didn't really enjoy the experience as I found it very inpersonal. I have been going only to RnT places lately and am pretty impressed. I have never tried diamond service but am tempted to give it a try as I believe it would be more steamy.

Oh! And As far as RnT being classed as cheating...I pose a question...if your wife or partner went to a massage place where her and the young fit, good looking masseur were both naked and she received a massage face down, then told to turn over and the masseur would lick her nipples and finger her till she came. Would this be classified as cheating?

aussiegaigin
27-07-2020, 10:15 AM
exactly. my partner might feel like RnT is the same as FS but i don't. i wouldn't enjoy FS, it would feel like cheating. RnT doesn't really somehow.

i am probably kidding myself but there you have it.

I feel that way too, I've never been to a brothel. I'm strictly RnT.

But strangely, I don't feel bad if the ML offers FS after the massage.

rooter
27-07-2020, 11:03 AM
Oh! And As far as RnT being classed as cheating...I pose a question...if your wife or partner went to a massage place where her and the young fit, good looking masseur were both naked and she received a massage face down, then told to turn over and the masseur would lick her nipples and finger her till she came. Would this be classified as cheating?

Of course almost every man on the planet would see this as cheating. It's the old double standard bro. Men make the rules to suit themselves.

CharlieM
27-07-2020, 01:13 PM
i would probably find that scenario pretty hot. i would have more of a problem if the dude was ugly, lol.

LOL! I was thinking exactly the same thing while writing that post!

CharlieM
27-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Of course almost every man on the planet would see this as cheating. It's the old double standard bro. Men make the rules to suit themselves.
Exactly my point...I know going to a RnT shop is cheating. I'm not going try to convince myself it isn't. It is what it is. At the same time I reckon that if I got busted by my partner I would have more chance talking my way to get her forgiveness if it were a RnT place than a FS place.

holi_day
27-07-2020, 01:52 PM
I am not surprised that there are wifes accept their husbands to go to RnT.

toysrus
27-07-2020, 02:46 PM
1. For sex RnT is cheaper in the long run, because you can choose when to splash out FS prices for part 3. If you don't like the girl then just stick with part 2 and save money.
2. Less chance of a dud booking for the reason above. Nothing worse than splashing out $200+ at a FS shop on a blind booking and getting a girl that is nothing like her photo.
3. I like the interaction with RnT girls more, since they choose what extras they are willing to provide on an individual customer basis and therefore are more relaxed.
4. On average better looking girls at RnT.

mankind
27-07-2020, 08:48 PM
I have never been to RnT , the prospect of lying there and seeing a beautiful naked girls without DFK, DATY or getting BJ is just too much for me!

zucon
28-07-2020, 05:23 PM
I have never been to RnT , the prospect of lying there and seeing a beautiful naked girls without DFK, DATY or getting BJ is just too much for me!

Yea it’s personal choice, some don’t go for FS as they are in relationships or married or some other reasons. RNT offers a few things tho
1. Good massage - in some cases really as good as legit
2. Good convo
3. Sight of sexy girl doing it
4. And the happy ending

Punters who go RNT don’t expect DFK DATY or BJ, that’s not on their list anyways but some may get it given they maybe regulars.

Different things altogether

wilisno
28-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Yea it’s personal choice, some don’t go for FS as they are in relationships or married or some other reasons. RNT offers a few things tho
2. Good convo
4. And the happy ending

Punters who go RNT don’t expect DFK DATY or BJ, that’s not on their list anyways but some may get it given they maybe regulars.

Yet so many RnT punters ask questions here on the forum desperately seeking extras at RnT places ! ;) ;) ;)

So no one can speak for everyone else !

mankind
28-07-2020, 08:29 PM
2. Good convo
4. And the happy ending

Well, if you put a naked man and a naked women into the room and you come and ask the man: What do you want? Man: I just want RnT haha :shout: But I understand the feeling of chasing hopping one day you will get this and that and if not then move to the next one! I don't know one day I may try it if I can find some favorites there.:)

toysrus
28-07-2020, 08:39 PM
What's on offer entirely depends on how attractive the punter is to the girl. If you ever needed an incentive to get your butt into gym, think of the amount of untapped pussy that could be available.

zucon
28-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Well, if you put a naked man and a naked women into the room and you come and ask the man: What do you want? Man: I just want RnT haha :shout: But I understand the feeling of chasing hopping one day you will get this and that and if not then move to the next one! I don't know one day I may try it if I can find some favorites there.:)

Agree any man will like to go full on but ofc sex is not a option in RNT and part 2 is always expected, the extent of what’s ok offer maybe different. But it depends on preferences as I said. Be practical

lucky59
12-09-2020, 08:56 PM
I only go for RnT, to me it's a time to chill out for half an hour, lay back relax and enjoy. I know I can get FS for a similar price but I've tried it once and didn't really enjoy it as much as rnt. Dollar for dollar you'll probably get younger girls at massage joints but I've had as many sessions with 30s MILFs as I have with early 20s students

Entirely agree here. A very relaxing way to spend an hour with a guaranteed result and prospects of some hidden delights. I’ve always walked away satisfied and quite regularly, extremely satisfied. Rarely disappointed!