PDA

View Full Version : The "LipSSa" Room

gentlescream
23-02-2013, 03:15 AM
I felt about writing this piece for my syd99 bros as purely of an informative, trivia that may raise some interest as some "light reading".

So, sometime last year, AQUA changed to STYLES, a CIM only service parlor. It has not moved to Narwee. Being a Korean shop, it did raise some question marks on my part and it turns out that it was actually a type of sexual service trend that is booming in Korea. I was admittedly quite late in knowing about this.

There are dozens upon dozens of LipSsa (Lip = Lip + Ssa = "cum" --> CIM) rooms in Korea. Basically, many guys use their lunch hour step in for about 20, 30 minutes. Uni aged girls are there to earn their tuition (or such is the claim) and guys are able to get a simple, quick relief.

The biggest catch? It costs about 35,000 won, which is around $30~35 AUD.

Cheap service, young girls, quick relief with little to zero effort - elements for booming is all there. Needless to say, STYLES brought this concept to Sydney. Never got the opportunity to visit, but I recall seeing mixed reviews.

Nevertheless, I'm going to Korea in a few months and I guess you now know at least one item on my agenda!!

jellyshots
23-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Thanks, this is awesome info. Make sure you let us know how you find them over there :)

project_manager006
23-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Thought prostitution was illegal in Korea?

igloo
23-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Gentlescream, excellent research for the bro's, $35 is not really a saving because I will just end up going twice as much. I must say I had one of the greatest nights of my life in Korea, probably because it was totally unexpected and fully paid for by the local supplier we dealt with. It involved copius amounts of scotch, 1 niave young punter, the generous supplier, our conservative agent (65+) and 6 drop dead K girls, only 2 were for me. In those days alcohol extended my blow time, so there was dining at the YY, bbbjbbbj, 3way dfk, bbfs with full limitless swap, 2 semen ejaculations, unknown real and or fake girl Ogsm, and a projectile vomit to clear the system before golf, followed by a 3 hr hot towel massage.

rawmaterial
23-02-2013, 10:50 AM
This is awesome information thx. I have no idea about this.

cheungchau
23-02-2013, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=gentlescream;187892]

Cheap service, young girls, quick relief with little to zero effort - elements for booming is all there. Needless to say, STYLES brought this concept to Sydney. Never got the opportunity to visit, but I recall seeing mixed reviews.

Seoul living standard of Seoul is very high.... 35000WON . No surprise why there are comments that sydney shops are overpriced..

Licker
23-02-2013, 12:05 PM

Seoul living standard of Seoul is very high.... 35000WON . No surprise why there are comments that sydney shops are overpriced..

I don't really know what you are basing your argument to.
I would expect the prices for sexual services being in line with other prices. And I think the are.

Consumer Prices in Seoul are 38.32% lower than in Sydney
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Seoul are 44.35% lower than in Sydney
Rent Prices in Seoul are 53.80% lower than in Sydney
Restaurant Prices in Seoul are 55.23% lower than in Sydney
Groceries Prices in Seoul are 29.03% lower than in Sydney
Local Purchasing Power in Seoul is 4.43% lower than in Sydney

source: Cost of living - compare cities: Sydney - Seoul (http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Australia&country2=South+Korea&city1=Sydney&city2=Seoul)

gentlescream
23-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Licker took the point I was gonna make and gave a well structured, detailed answer.

project_manager006: Yeah, prostitution is illegal, but ever since that law was passed, the industry has boomed like crazy. A unfortunate, extremely good example of what happens when you make what is commonly known as "the world's oldest profession" completely illegal w/o any alternative. Stupid-ass, ignorant feminists at play.

jellyshots
23-02-2013, 06:41 PM
As a foreigner, how do you find out where they are?

gentlescream
23-02-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm Korean - so I use to the local sites, internet pages and such so I can't give you any advice on what English information there is. But I'm pretty sure that there is English information regarding the venues in front of HongIk University, otherwise known as "HongDae"

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 04:03 PM
So they're not too har to find then? That's awesome :)

MaxPunter
24-02-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm Korean - so I use to the local sites, internet pages and such so I can't give you any advice on what English information there is. But I'm pretty sure that there is English information regarding the venues in front of HongIk University, otherwise known as "HongDae"

LipSSa rooms near HongDae...interesting
Hongdae is one of my favourite area in Seoul, lots of pubs, restaurants, disco and tons of beautiful young girls roaming the streets

Next time i ll go there i ll look for LipSSa

gentlescream
24-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Yeah. Admittedly, I'm not 100% sure if that combination is existent - LipSsa at Hongdae...but Hongdae is well identified as the Seoul version of King's Cross-ish area, so I'm guessing you could try you luck.

deathblow182
25-02-2013, 07:47 AM
How educational!

Shame that such a service doesn't exist (at a similar rate, even to the one at Styles) in the city.

PhoBot
25-02-2013, 08:08 AM
I used to get this service in Hanoi for as low as $5.00 :)

Gucci2012
25-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Yeah. Admittedly, I'm not 100% sure if that combination is existent - LipSsa at Hongdae...but Hongdae is well identified as the Seoul version of King's Cross-ish area, so I'm guessing you could try you luck.

I would agree Hongdae is similar to Kings X in regards to clubs but for me it has more of a Newtown vibe.