PDA

View Full Version : General talk What has better odds?

4FoW2
25-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Just for shits and giggles on a rainy night.
What has better odds - finding a ML who is pretty, accommodating and reasonably priced in BrisVegas or the Broncos winning another game this season?
4FoW2

salt n pepper
25-07-2020, 11:46 PM
I would go with the ML, beauty can be in the eye of the beholder. Happy with my lot :)

The Professor
26-07-2020, 12:25 AM
lol that's a hard one...........quite frankly I'd go with the ML.......... Bronchos players look like their just waiting till Seibold goes.
Wish I was Milford - getting paid a million a year or Darius 800k to do fuck all.
Lets go back to the days where you did the job then got paid ...yeah I know I'm dreamin'
Prof

APL
26-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Lets go back to the days where you did the job then got paid ...yeah I know I'm dreamin'
Prof

Same as most MLs Puff Puff

blake_ly
26-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Haven't watched a single broncos game since Lockyer retired.. is it really that bad nowadays? surely finding a ML that's pretty, accommodating, and reasonably priced is bordering impossible

boringdays
26-07-2020, 06:00 PM
A ML the other day was doing massage for me asked me to turn over I lost track of time I noticed 10 mins left of a one hour massage was left I know my own fault should be watching. She offered nude for 10 mins $150 I said no she was pissed off and sulking. She then asked if I want anything. I thought for 8 mins no thanks she was quite rude so I stayed for every second I had including the time it took to come in the room and to leave again to get hot tail. As I said I pay for an hour massage not 45 mins. Why should I pay for her to be outside the room

pommychris
27-07-2020, 07:41 AM
i dislike it when they take a long time to return after showing you the room!!! and these days i quite often say at the beginning how about you get naked as well to be fair!!! he he it works a lot of the time!!

FBold
29-07-2020, 10:01 AM
100% I would go with the ML haha