PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai massage with health rebate that does extras

GallBall2203
26-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Hey mates,

I'm looking to use up my quota for massage from my private health insurance. I'm just wondering if any of those legit massage places have extras? How do they usually work? I've never been punting and haven't gotten the chance to so i'm pretty new to all of this. Cheers

aussiegaigin
26-07-2020, 11:36 AM
The point to understand is that the shops don't offer the extras. the girls do.

Shops have to meet some tough service criteria to get and keep HF accreditation, but I doubt the funds would be too concerned if the girls did offer extras. The rebate is a fixed amount per visit, so you don't get any more to cover any extras.

Shops with extras would probably be more worried about a visit from a council inspector than a HF inspector.

None the less, better not to start mentioning shop names here. One legit shop I went to a few years back had a Thai girl who was offering extras on the sly. The boss didn't know, but eventually she started to wonder why this girl was getting all the bookings and other girls weren't?

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Doubt anyone would tell you if there is a place that offers extras through health rebates especially in a public forum.

Go to one of the places mentioned on this forum. Be nice to the girls and just ask them.

There are lots of guys that have asked similar questions over the years so you could also do a search on the forum.

Absolutely!

I don’t know any HF legit shop that also offers extras, even if I know, not gonna to tell anyone. You just don’t, why rock the boat ?

You either pay for your punt in a RnT which is every where, or you just go legit to fix your back and pay and get a rebate, it’s something you shouldn’t mix up or stuff up.

Just my two cents .

Cheers

aussiegaigin
26-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Doubt anyone would tell you if there is a place that offers extras through health rebates especially in a public forum.

Go to one of the places mentioned on this forum. Be nice to the girls and just ask them.

There are lots of guys that have asked similar questions over the years so you could also do a search on the forum.

Really shouldn't be outing any massage shop, regardless of HF, where girls offer extras. In most cases, these would be "sexual services" which not be permitted under LG rules.

Tavs
26-07-2020, 12:58 PM
I do know one but took like half a dozen legit visits before she warmed up a bit and another 2 or 3 before she did some accidental brushes and then next visit before it happened. She said all those visits and no tips ever it was about time I do (before I am accused of being cheap it was store policy no tips- probs for obvious reasons).

rooter
26-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Even if you did find a legit shop eligible for the health rebate and a girl there gave you a HJ, this would be done secretly so at the most you could only claim the rebate on the charge for the legit massage, not the extras.

GallBall2203
26-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Thank for the replies guys. I don’t intend to claim the part 2 with my insurance. I fully understand that the extra is with the girls and not the shop, I just want to ask other people’s experience with them. Hopefully the one I go to will offer a part 2. Cheers guys!

storry_teller
26-07-2020, 11:11 PM
It’s just $90 damage if you want 30 min massage with fun!

aussiegaigin
27-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Thank for the replies guys. I don’t intend to claim the part 2 with my insurance. I fully understand that the extra is with the girls and not the shop, I just want to ask other people’s experience with them. Hopefully the one I go to will offer a part 2. Cheers guys!

By the time you find one, you will have probably wasted a lot more than the $25 rebate you get.

rooter
27-07-2020, 11:08 AM
You are better off using your health insurance rebate to get a nice relaxing professional legit massage.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2020, 01:38 PM
You are better off using your health insurance rebate to get a nice relaxing professional legit massage.

IMVHO, the best professional/ therapeutic/ Remedial massages I ever had were provided by two ladies: Candy (ex SL, QVB and currently VIP Pyrmont) and Yuki (ex Ultimo and now Bondi Road ). The fact that they both provides excellent (but very different ) part 2 enjoyments were just pure pleasure and incidental bonuses !!