PDA

View Full Version : creepy white guys

igloo
23-02-2013, 05:55 AM
I glanced at this article and started reading then could not stop. I dont know if my reaction of "I would like to stick my dick in your mouth", is the one she wanted, but who cares. Anyhow, I saw this and thought of you:-)

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/creepy-white-guys-20130221-2essu.html

Wayne
23-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately, this is spot on. But ethnic stereotyping isn't confined to one ethnic group. There are lots of examples on this forum.

That1
23-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the article igloo. I found it interesting. It highlights some people's naivety & others sensitivity to differing cultures.

readyfreddy
23-02-2013, 05:36 PM
when it eventually came to dating I appropriated a quote from Groucho Marx as my motto: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." Interesting article and some good points.

Littlewonder
23-02-2013, 08:12 PM
I think this guy has an ego that runs away with its self. He might be referring to Asian ladies here but he would be just as bad with any women.

Asian women are amongst the smartest and most beautiful women, they may not all speak fluent English but they know what they want and have a pretty good idea on how to get it, I am sure if they were to get in a relationship with this guy he would end up coming off second best, just hope non of the ladies get hurt in the mean time.

Wayne
23-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I think this guy has an ego that runs away with its self. He might be referring to Asian ladies here but he would be just as bad with any women.

Asian women are amongst the smartest and most beautiful women, they may not all speak fluent English but they know what they want and have a pretty good idea on how to get it, I am sure if they were to get in a relationship with this guy he would end up coming off second best, just hope non of the ladies get hurt in the mean time.

The author is a woman; an asian woman. You are repeating the very stereotypes she is highlighting.

Wayne
23-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Actually, the author is the one making unfounded racial stereotypes.

So some white men prefer asian women, venerate and adore them, target them on dating sites... So what? Why is this a bad thing? Why should we allow a feminist with sand in her vagina to make us feel guilty about our aesthetic/sexual preference?

The article is banal and uninteresting - an illiterate blog from an angry and unimpressive racist.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Guess it doesn't surprise to find a text book example of misogyny on a site such as this. Don't you reckon there is not the smallest room for some introspection and questioning of why you do and think in certain ways?

Thanks to the bloke who posted this link. It is interesting and well written.

Wayne
23-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Well thank you Animus, I appreciate your concern. I wouldn't call myself a male feminist, though; I hate labels.

Wayne
23-02-2013, 10:32 PM
You hate labels being applied to you, but are happy to apply them to others. Human nature I suppose

No, I don't label. I leave that to angry people who want to stir up trouble.

wilisno
23-02-2013, 10:58 PM
No, I don't label. I leave that to angry people who want to stir up trouble.

He's referring to your calling bro 17012430 racist ! I could be wrong !

Wayne
24-02-2013, 12:18 AM
He's referring to your calling bro 17012430 racist ! I could be wrong !

So Wilisno, what is your motive in stirring the pot? I didn't call 17012430 a racist. I said that his diatribe was "racist dribble". There is a significant difference between using an adjective in context; and making generalised statements. Right wing politicians, such as Tony Abbott, are skilled at misleading their audiences by deliberately blurring the line between these distinct uses I'd have thought a diplomatic fellow, such as yourself, would be alert to such tricks. 17012430 took the comment in context and engaged in a worthwhile conversation.

dannyboy
24-02-2013, 12:44 AM
What about creepy arab, asian, indian, jew, euro, latino etc etc, creeps come from all races and ethnicities not just white..

wilisno
24-02-2013, 01:05 AM
So Wilisno, what is your motive in stirring the pot? I didn't call 17012430 a racist. I said that his diatribe was "racist dribble". There is a significant difference between using an adjective in context; and making generalised statements. Right wing politicians, such as Tony Abbott, are skilled at misleading their audiences by deliberately blurring the line between these distinct uses I'd have thought a diplomatic fellow, such as yourself, would be alert to such tricks. 17012430 took the comment in context and engaged in a worthwhile conversation.

Yep, bro 17012430 is a gentleman, that's why he didn't take offense, or at least he didn't show it. See the reply from bro Animus about my comment ? So I wasn't wrong !

igloo
24-02-2013, 01:36 AM
I cant even see a post by17012430... And am I the only one who wants to get blown by this bird??? Where is mr 7

Wayne
24-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Oh, I see Wilinso and AnImus it is reasonable to make broad, sweeping generalisations. The type that make no concession to circumstance. Just tar everyone who happens to be of a particular ethnicity or gender with the same brush. And if someone says: "hey, wait a minute that's a racist or sexist remark," then he is branded as a judgemental ass. What is your notion of a discussion? It seems to be "agree with me or I'll label you with a perjorative." There is no notion of sitting back and thinking about what is under discussion.

And one more thing, what's wrong with using language correctly? As I said, I don't label people. I try to avoid generalisations. And I don't feel superior. But I do think it is important to point out when ideas are being manipulated and when meaning is lost or attached falsely. You have both made false accusations against me because you have failed, either through ignorance or deliberately, to understand the significance of word use.

wilisno
24-02-2013, 09:10 AM
If you think calling someone's comment " racist dribble " is correct language, then you have brought it on to yourself !

And I think people's reaction to your comment is not based on this incident alone, it's your posting history ! Much like it should be correct language if someone calls you a belligerent trouble maker ?

Wayne
24-02-2013, 02:20 PM
If you think calling someone's comment " racist dribble " is correct language, then you have brought it on to yourself !

And I think people's reaction to your comment is not based on this incident alone, it's your posting history ! Much like it should be correct language if someone calls you a belligerent trouble maker ?

It would be easy to enter a tit for tat exchange mate. You provide a lot of material to pick holes in. But I won't, I'll let your provocations go through to the keeper. All I'll say is that forums are that, forums. A place for discussion and exploration of ideas. There are some who don't like to think, who are more interested in shutting down discussions, who want to stifle debate. The simplist method to achieve this is to verbal those with whom one disagrees - to deliberately distort the meaning of one's opponent. As I said, Tony Abbott and the right wing shock jocks are masters of this skill. You are also pretty good at it.

wilisno
24-02-2013, 07:27 PM
It would be easy to enter a tit for tat exchange mate. You provide a lot of material to pick holes in. But I won't, I'll let your provocations go through to the keeper. All I'll say is that forums are that, forums. A place for discussion and exploration of ideas. There are some who don't like to think, who are more interested in shutting down discussions, who want to stifle debate. The simplist method to achieve this is to verbal those with whom one disagrees - to deliberately distort the meaning of one's opponent. As I said, Tony Abbott and the right wing shock jocks are masters of this skill. You are also pretty good at it.I wasn't the only one to voice it. No matter how you spin it, you have said what you've said.

Wayne
24-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I wasn't the only one to voice it. No matter how you spin it, you have said what you've said.

Not spinning a word mate. It's your kiasu attitude that prevents you from reading it as it is.

wilisno
24-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Not spinning a word mate. It's your kiasu attitude that prevents you from reading it as it is.
Never mind, convince others too !

Sextus
24-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Guys, I've been having a big laugh! Many comments here on correct word use, and the correct word is actually "drivel", not "dribble."

he he...

wilisno
24-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Guys, I've been having a big laugh! Many comments here on correct word use, and the correct word is actually "drivel", not "dribble."

he he...
Hehehe ...

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I thought the article was hilarious and I'll be the first to admit, before punting, I believed most of the stereotypes. Post punting, I know different.

Wayne
24-02-2013, 07:46 PM

he he...

I meant dribble, because it was not formed properly. Which was my subtle point: that it was just a tired rehashing of stereotypes without thinking about what he was saying.

Wayne
24-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Hehehe ...

My case summarised. You seem incapable of developing an argument, lazily resorting to trivialising everything.

Wayne
24-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Rehashing old stereotyoes? Noy thinking about what he was saying?

Just to recap - this dude on another thread made the observation that there were many prostitutes in india.

Wayne accuses the guy of speaking 'racist dribble' (sic) and says this guy has obviously never been to india.

Turns out this guy is a fijian-indian who has lived for many years in india, and everything he said was informed by personal experience.

Not only did wayne not apologise to this fella for his unfounded accusation, he now continues to accuse him of 'rehashing stereotypes' when he knows this was never the case!

Mate, what is your agenda here? You verbal and misrepresent. I can only assume you want to cause trouble. Check your facts.

igloo
24-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Obviously people can write or say anything they want to.. This thread was never meant to start a race issue between bro's ... It was only meant to unite us in a sexist bonding slag off.. Still no one else interested in getting the sexy, westernized, Asian hating (now turned Asian loving), author to do a shift at 5star or Ginza?

cmk76
24-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Rehashing old stereotyoes? Noy thinking about what he was saying?

Just to recap - this dude on another thread made the observation that there were many prostitutes in india.

Wayne accuses the guy of speaking 'racist dribble' (sic) and says this guy has obviously never been to india.

Turns out this guy is a fijian-indian who has lived for many years in india, and everything he said was informed by personal experience.

Not only did wayne not apologise to this fella for his unfounded accusation, he now continues to accuse him of 'rehashing stereotypes' when he knows this was never the case!

Ehh.. I thought the fijian-indian guy lived there a few months and Wayne was the one who's been there for a few years? That's what my memory told me, 'less I'm incorrect.

cmk76
24-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Obviously people can write or say anything they want to.. This thread was never meant to start a race issue between bro's ... It was only meant to unite us in a sexist bonding slag off.. Still no one else interested in getting the sexy, westernized, Asian hating (now turned Asian loving), author to do a shift at 5star or Ginza?

This Monica Tan reminded me a lot of the ABC girls or westernised girls that I grew up with. They did not want a bar of (literally) Asian guys, much preferring western/european guys instead. Funnily enough, I thought like her too when I was in high school and being Asian myself.

Donn
24-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Ah Wayne, amico mio. Long ago I learnt that this not a forum for discussion of the kind you are obviously accustomed. Think of the chatter here as somewhat similar to the music that's always playing in the background at the shoppping centre, inane, unreflective, profoundly average. And please, don't use the word 'misogyny' in a prostitution forum, it scares the bros.

Potluck2.0
25-02-2013, 12:07 AM
bro should all calm down here, or you should go to china to dabble in a bit of the 'misogyny' that the blog mentions. I can never ever do what is written about because my wife is always next to me when we are in china together, she seriously won't let me out of her eye sight. But i have read the stoies on the interational sex guide and they sound amazing.

Imagine walking into a bar bigger than the ivy where there's more women than men and all the women are decently hot....but >50% women are pros, it is a guaranteed short term root. You can take any one of them home, provided u pay enough. There's a bit of pick-up and small talk involved and the better u are at those things the lower the rate will be. Or walking into a barbershop where there's no actual hair cutting involved...

wilisno
25-02-2013, 01:00 AM
bro should all calm down here, or you should go to china to dabble in a bit of the 'misogyny' that the blog mentions. I can never ever do what is written about because my wife is always next to me when we are in china together, she seriously won't let me out of her eye sight. But i have read the stoies on the interational sex guide and they sound amazing.

Imagine walking into a bar bigger than the ivy where there's more women than men and all the women are decently hot....but >50% women are pros, it is a guaranteed short term root. You can take any one of them home, provided u pay enough. There's a bit of pick-up and small talk involved and the better u are at those things the lower the rate will be. Or walking into a barbershop where there's no actual hair cutting involved...

So there are lots of prostitutes in India after all ! :miao:

Sextus
25-02-2013, 01:00 AM
And please, don't use the word 'misogyny' in a prostitution forum

Well, speaking in the inane, unreflective and profoundly average way that I just can't help doing, philogyny, to the point of adoration, is what I see evidence for on the forum.

Wayne
25-02-2013, 01:47 AM
All sensible comments since my last post, except Wilinso's, but that's no surprise. Thanks, and goodnight

wilisno
25-02-2013, 06:33 AM
All sensible comments since my last post, except Wilinso's, but that's no surprise. Thanks, and goodnight
Haha, I thought you would put forward some valid reasons to dispute my comment in response to Potluck's post ! But as I said, you're only interested in causing trouble !

orangejuice925
25-02-2013, 08:09 AM
I have blonde green/blue eyes at the top and everyone else comes after.

Wayne
25-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Haha, I thought you would put forward some valid reasons to dispute my comment in response to Potluck's post ! But as I said, you're only interested in causing trouble !

A bloke posts about China and you quote him to draw a conclusion about Indian prostitutes! Then you use this as the premise for a second argument against something I didn't say and conclude that I am a troublemaker! What school of logic did you go to mate?

And btw, I used an adjective to describe your behaviour. I take it you agree.

wilisno
25-02-2013, 12:40 PM
And btw, I used an adjective to describe your behaviour. I take it you agree.
The reason I didn't respond to your " adjective " is to give you a chance not to take this matter further, because the behavior from your posting history has always been aggressive, only interested in attacking other members, but with no contribution to the forum !

Wayne
25-02-2013, 12:52 PM
The reason I didn't respond to your " adjective " is to give you a chance not to take this matter further, because the behavior from your posting history has always been aggressive, only interested in attacking other members, but with no contribution to the forum !

A classic example of kia su. Never back down, no matter how idiotic the position has become. The use of illogical arguments that don't address the issues. And the repeated use of "straw men", irrelevant or false statements to distract attention from the central theme of the discussion.

wilisno
25-02-2013, 01:15 PM
A classic example of kia su. Never back down, no matter how idiotic the position has become. The use of illogical arguments that don't address the issues. And the repeated use of "straw men", irrelevant or false statements to distract attention from the central theme of the discussion.
Well, if you're referring to the China and India reference, I admit that I didn't read properly because we're talking about the Indian prostitutes issue all along. But the real issue I intervene is your aggressiveness to other members causing unrest while you have no contribution on your own. That's not what we want to be on the forum for !

Wayne
25-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Well, if you're referring to the China and India reference, I admit that I didn't read properly because we're talking about the Indian prostitutes all along. But the real issue I intervene is your aggressiveness to other members causing unrest while you have no contribution on your own. That's not what we want to be on the forum for !

You interpret argumentative as aggressive. What's wrong with trying to flush out points of view and the reasons people hold these opinions? That's exactly what forums are about.

And I've made a massive contribution to this forum over the years, under differing monikers.

wilisno
25-02-2013, 01:39 PM
You interpret argumentative as aggressive. What's wrong with trying to flush out points of view and the reasons people hold these opinions? That's exactly what forums are about.

And I've made a massive contribution to this forum over the years, under differing monikers.
Opinions are welcome, like those of Sextus, just avoid using aggressive terms to attack other's opinions that are not similar to yours, like " racist dribble ".

In your current username, you haven't been contributing, maybe you've been before and got banned for your behavior ?

rsalcedo
25-02-2013, 02:00 PM
she needs to get laid bro, go give her some
after you finish with your current project, lol

The author of that article (a western education asian lady with an acknowledged self-loathing for her own asian heritage) thinks some 'white men' are 'creeps' and 'douchebags' because they dare to make outrageous claims such as "asian women are beautiful and should be cherished on a pedestal". Lol.

Sounds like this angry feminist didnt get a valentines day card this year.

Wayne
25-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Opinions are welcome, like those of Sextus, just avoid using aggressive terms to attack other's opinions that are not similar to yours, like " racist dribble ".

In your current username, you haven't been contributing, maybe you've been before and got banned for your behavior ?

I see, opinions are ok as long as you agree. If you don't agree then they are aggressive or troublesome.

Everyone, do we all understand the rules of this forum now? We must agree with Wilinso; or else our words are distorted, quoted out of context or, we can even be verballed. This is the law of Wilinso.

wilisno
25-02-2013, 11:50 PM
I see, opinions are ok as long as you agree. If you don't agree then they are aggressive or troublesome.

Everyone, do we all understand the rules of this forum now? We must agree with Wilinso; or else our words are distorted, quoted out of context or, we can even be verballed. This is the law of Wilinso.

What's your former username ? Could it be one of these Hall of Famers : " longtime, hound, small potato, taoistmasterbator, sumosmurf76 " ?

Don't want to say it ? Something to hide ?

8inches
26-02-2013, 12:01 AM
What's your former username ? Could it be one of these Hall of Famers : " longtime, hound, small potato, taoistmasterbator, sumosmurf76 " ?

Chickmagnet, pulonurarse (Polinius) sharky, marky007, mr.Oz, Wilson, groovy Californicator, porker, garengi, could any of these be Wayne?

wilisno
26-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Chickmagnet, pulonurarse (Polinius) sharky, marky007, mr.Oz, Wilson, groovy Californicator, porker, garengi, could any of these be Wayne?

Haha ! You're a Syd99 historian ! Yep ! They're all Hall Of Famers !

wilisno
26-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Wayne - Why are you so angry all the time? I think you need a hug.

*hugs wayne*

Lets sit down and have a cuppa and a chat and you can tell me whats really bothering you

*sits down with wayne - drink a cuppa together and eat some ice vovos - wayne opens up, talking about some personal problems he's been having which nobody knew about but which completely explain his short fuse and recent unpleasantness*

Wayne - I really enjoyed chatting with you and I just want you to know that the bros of aus99 are here for you. Whenever you need us.

*hugs wayne again*

Haha, you're a gentleman brother !

Max Impact
26-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Well, he's certainly not Max Wood, Ginza Boy, Butty, Butty Returns etc etc etc

IExperiment
26-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Well, he's certainly not Max Wood, Ginza Boy, Butty, Butty Returns etc etc etc

But did you do something wrong with those names why did they get banned ???

Tomosavic
26-02-2013, 12:10 AM

I bet he's one of those guys.. the attitude..

Wayne
26-02-2013, 12:11 AM

Don't want to say it ? Something to hide ?

No, nothing to hide mate. I was Wayne on the old forum and I believe I was posting well before you. I had a thread called "30 years of punting in Sydney" and it was popular. I asked to be deregistered when the forum changed to allow open searching. My opinion was that material written on a closed forum shouldn't be suddenly open to all.

Then I came back as Leng Chai. But most of the sensible posters had disappeared and I grew tired of the petty little squabbles, such as this one you insist on maintaining. So I quit.

Then I returned as 426. But I got on the wrong side of an advertiser and was blocked. We kissed and made up, so I have returned with my original moniker. But, as I've told you on another thread, this forum is rapidly becoming a platform for advertising spamming and is deteriorating, in my opinion.

IExperiment
26-02-2013, 12:13 AM
No, nothing to hide mate. I was Wayne on the old forum and I believe I was posting well before you. I had a thread called "30 years of punting in Sydney" and it was popular. I asked to be deregistered when the forum changed to allow open searching. My opinion was that material written on a closed forum shouldn't be suddenly open to all.

Then I came back as Leng Chai. But most of the sensible posters had disappeared and I grew tired of the petty little squabbles, such as this one you insist on maintaining. So I quit.

Then I returned as 426. But I got on the wrong side of an advertiser and was blocked. We kissed and made up, so I have returned with my original moniker. But, as I've told you on another thread, this forum is rapidly becoming a platform for advertising spamming and is deteriorating, in my opinion.

I remember Leng Chai and 426 take it easy.

wilisno
26-02-2013, 12:14 AM

Aha ! So you're the one who constantly demanded BBFS from Wilson's girls, Ginza girls, and when rejected, tried to create trouble for Ginza that led to being banned ! Same deal !