PDA

View Full Version : General talk Kara 206 Kyoto

LettucexD
29-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Hi guys, I wasn't sure which category to put this on because shop and girl info and roster seem like only the owners post on it. Anyway, has anyone tried Kara from 206 Kyoto? How was the service like and does she match the photos posted on the website? Thanks guys :)

justonemoreguy
24-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Hey Lettuce

I've seen Kara once. Photos are accurate. My experience was not what I expected from previous visits with other girls there. She was generally uninterested and appeared to just want to get it over with, which I did do. Please take this with a grain of salt since I'm not the best looking guy, overweight and have the social skills of a sociopathic amoeba.
I have seen Summer (who was lovely; really friendly and made me glad I was there), Coco (not the best BJ but points for effort and kindness), Mimi (who was fun and kind) and Ai (a little too good at BJ; don't blow early. Not as young as other girls but really nice), and the all seemed intent on making my time there worthwhile. I have no complaints for any of those girls. I have seen Mimi and Coco multiple times because they are consistent (imo).

woods23
24-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Haha summer is always the best..100% efforts every time down to earth attitude shes smell so nice haha nd that killer ass of her :love: i really missed her need to catch up soon .

Kara my friend saw her few times .Yes photo look pretty much the same. Services is not bad !

Sunny_007_007
24-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Bring on the hot temperature

Richard25
24-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Haha summer is always the best..100% efforts every time down to earth attitude shes smell so nice haha nd that killer ass of her :love: i really missed her need to catch up soon .

Kara my friend saw her few times .Yes photo look pretty much the same. Services is not bad !
Thanks for the info. Will give this a go

Nelly69
24-08-2020, 08:49 PM
yeah Summer is great, she only works in the day time to avoid drunks at night... haha

Sunny_007_007
25-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Where is Kara from?

justonemoreguy
28-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Where is Kara from?

Korean. Quite pretty too.

cuteguy
29-10-2020, 06:05 PM

It appears Summer must be your favourite girl or is there someone else?:question:

syd_azn_guy
10-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Kara's picture. Is it her in the red?

Sidwellson
27-12-2020, 11:38 PM
in my pov
Asian version of Madison Ivy

syd_azn_guy
02-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Where is Jia and Sia?

syd_azn_guy
17-01-2021, 10:08 AM
Anyone seen Jia or Sia from Kyoto206 lately?

Seoul Lover
17-01-2021, 10:15 PM
OP I have been with Kara many times.:shout:
Photos are real. Her body is very fit, firm and has good sized enhanced breasts.:love:
She is Korean, on the thinner side so not one for the guys who like a boody.

She has always been very friendly and kind to me.
Gives amazing BBBJ with CIM, but also doesn't mind riding and getting pumped.
She is also very accomodating with special requests you might have such as COF.
I really have to recommend this girl and the more you visit the better she gets.

Let us know how you go if you see her :miao:

syd_azn_guy
18-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Thanks. I like slim fit body. Will have a look

phamxuantungkth
19-01-2021, 12:37 PM
She is exact as the photo. Korean girl but slim and fit with tanned skin. Enhanced boobs. She will be quite cold at first if you are not talkative guys. However, if you are smooth talker, she will start talking and sharing more with you. Overall, she is good.