PDA

View Full Version : General talk Stock Investment Advice for Punties

downzones123
30-07-2020, 10:50 PM
It would be great for all master investors who pay for their punt with day trading profit; this will help this community to punt errrrrday. So I invite all master to share thoughts for daily rocket ;)

Punties are better than tendies.

More advice = more profit = more punties = more AR = brain stonkssss.

legitly speaking I personally think this community has some power to move the support and resistance level of a stock :)

downzones123
31-07-2020, 12:01 AM
dont want to touch betting anymore my friend. I'm finally out from the blue collar gambling and now proudly in investment stock (white collar gambling). but really appreciate your tips, it sounds so solid :slobber:

GT101
31-07-2020, 10:12 AM
My stock advice.

Buy low, sell High.

Done

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2020, 11:11 AM
CSL will probably get back above $300 very soon ! This is a medi stock keep rising and medium to long term should reach new height of $350 !

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Oh well let me share a free tip to get one hour Ginza rate if you can invest well.
1. Put aside $100
Your target is to make profit 20% everyday for 7 consecutive days
2. Go on betting site, pick a market with odd at least 1.20. If you'd think that's too high, you can multi different markets that have less odd than i.e two markets with 1.1 odds, if you multi them, it'd give u 1.21 return if you win
3. The smaller the odds the more likely you win though it's not guaranteed
4. Do it everyday for 7 days.
5. If you win, you'd get around $350
You get your $100 back plus one hour free fucking.
I did it many times and only managed up to 14 days, cos was too greedy and addicted and I love sports too much so team or player preferences affect the judgement. I turned $10 to $1300 and $1500.
I suggest do it day by day so you can control the pace and preserved your mental judgement so you don't get carried away.

PS: Think Before You Gambling. I promote Gambling Responsibly. Should you need help with Gambling Problem, you can call national hotline 1800 858 858

That’s a good strategy! Good luck with that.

Alternatively, NRL betting on the favourites ain’t too bad lately:

For this round remaining matches: put a multi on Tigers, Raiders, Roosters, Panthers, Parra and the Storm will give you odds of $3.99, press the odds boost button and you’ll get $4.40 - put $50 on it and collect $220! Enough for a decent punt ?

goodbloke
31-07-2020, 11:22 AM
It would be great for all master investors who pay for their punt with day trading profit; this will help this community to punt errrrrday. So I invite all master to share thoughts for daily rocket ;)

Punties are better than tendies.

More advice = more profit = more punties = more AR = brain stonkssss.

legitly speaking I personally think this community has some power to move the support and resistance level of a stock :)

My Advise . Stay away from quick easy money . If anything that's too good to be true it proberly is . Buying stock is just like gambliing the only difference is that buying a stock will have a time lag of knowing weather you lost money or made a profit . At the end you'll lose it all back or wasted your time break even . I'm sorry there's no substitute for hard work to make money .

Eliza123
31-07-2020, 04:35 PM
My stock advice.

Buy low, sell High.

Done

Hahaha good saying

scoopmc
31-07-2020, 07:00 PM
That’s a good strategy! Good luck with that.

Alternatively, NRL betting on the favourites ain’t too bad lately:

For this round remaining matches: put a multi on Tigers, Raiders, Roosters, Panthers, Parra and the Storm will give you odds of $3.99, press the odds boost button and you’ll get $4.40 - put $50 on it and collect $220! Enough for a decent punt ?

I have faith in your reviews, may as well follow your punting advice as well.
Bets placed, Fingers crossed

downzones123
31-07-2020, 09:24 PM
bad day... lost 4x ginza currency today. need to sharpen the ginza making money trading.

downzones123
31-07-2020, 09:25 PM
CSL will probably get back above $300 very soon ! This is a medi stock keep rising and medium to long term should reach new height of $350 !

That is too brainy for me boss; looking for some pennystock magic.

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2020, 09:43 PM
I have faith in your reviews, may as well follow your punting advice as well.
Bets placed, Fingers crossed

Sorry mate, Tigers didn’t make it!

scoopmc
31-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Sorry mate, Tigers didn’t make it!

At least I’m not waiting all weekend for the result!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk