PDA

View Full Version : Question Best GFE girls?

DFKlover
31-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Brothers! Who are the best GFE Girls you have ever experienced?
Also provide the shop names dear brothers.

DFKlover
01-08-2020, 12:05 PM
These are my lists:

1. kawaii - 5 stars - i could not believe the experience. She is like 18 on the spot

2. j Mari, j Misaki, J liz - ginza, these girls can make u forget your gf in seconds.

The rests are somewhat clinical and boring. But sometimes it is all you need

Thanks for sharing your experience. What about 42G girls? Did you find any girl whom you had good gfe time with?

Meng
01-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Try Vietnamese Nicole, J Mika if she comes back on roster. I take it based on your name you like DFK. So do I brother!

Budgyboy
01-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Mixed bag really ive had GF experience at the cheapies, 64 alexander Taren point ive had heaps, however i hear since sophie left its not as good. Ginza always, rarely if never have not had excellent GF experience here. Pritchard Pl got a girl few years ago now $100 punt and she was GF plus even bought her a purse in hot pink from surf shop she wanted. ML in the gong still to this day gives me the ultimate GF experience so they are out there along with the duds. Just go to keep punting or digging for gold you will eventually find little nuggets.

DFKlover
02-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Try Vietnamese Nicole, J Mika if she comes back on roster. I take it based on your name you like DFK. So do I brother!

Amazing you are a dfk fan like me, maybe you are my brother whom i lost in my childhood haha!
Any other dfk girls suggestion from any other shops?