PDA

View Full Version : Honey canterbury

ilovewhores
31-07-2020, 06:14 PM
https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4392140703/Young-Model-Private-Girl-group-in-Canterbury-REAL-PHOTO.html

Lock down punt with Honey. I chatted with Honey on a previous visit too nice apartment in Canterbury to root her coworker Baby. Baby was busy on arrival so I sat and chatted to Honey. Honey is extremely nice girl. Intelligent, charming and funny. She has perfect figure, is reasonably tall and beautiful face.
I quickly forgot about Baby and asked if Honey could forfill my booking, sadly she could not.
Anyway a few days later I was booked and back. I was mega hyped for this.
I arrive Honey looks awesome i am then taken out on the verandah. They had created a room with four curtains. If it was summer it would have been fine but was April and icy even with a big heater blazing.
But when it came to sexy time, Honey unfortunately proved to be a bit of a disappointment for me. No bbbj, despite it being advertised and no daty.
So that I did not like.
I enjoyed smashing her as she has such a beautiful package but she is just not whorish enough for my taste.
However I did have a really memorable orgasm in that hot pussy and by the time that was happening she seemed 100% on board with the work flow.

She asked if I would be back, I told her about some of the services and facilities in marrickville when Sydney is not in lockdown and that I appreciated her time and effort. She did her best. Really great gal and could offer a lot to some guys but just not hard-core enough for me.

And I have never been back.

TheMaestro
01-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Sounds like Bella's stable. Baby is normally good, need to try Honey.

lamb
01-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Sounds like Bella's stable. Baby is normally good, need to try Honey.

Which shop is she generally running? I thought these might be the Qcherry girls but I could be wrong? Qcherry was running a shop in an apartment near the station during lockdown.

cnzzsbdlsb
26-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Bella's stable? WHat do you mean?

Sydlong
01-09-2020, 02:19 PM
If OP is talking about April then yes this is Bella and some of the girls from Qcherry

They were in an apartment near the station, 2 bedrooms and the makeshift room on the balcony

It was a busy little place during lockdown

I had fun with a tall girl there, might have been Winnie but not sure if she works at Qcherry now?

cnzzsbdlsb
03-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Are they any good? Please review. Cheers

blackpearl
30-07-2021, 02:03 AM
is that tall girl with a lion tattoo in her left arm mate?

softdrink.pp
29-11-2021, 08:10 AM
I think that was Kiki. She disappered and stopped replying me in wechat.

softdrink.pp
29-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Btw do you guys know Honey's whereabouts? I used to see her at Qcherry in Canterbury, but she disappeared.