PDA

View Full Version : Kelly canterbury

ilovewhores
31-07-2020, 06:40 PM
one of my few bs19 lockdown era trips to private whore apartment in canterbury.
I get text on arrival Kelly is not at apartment but massage shop by the road. I walk up the road and find Kelly she has a really cheap slutty look i like and was enthusiastic about getting some action. She is ticking all the boxes. We get down to it and she gets this twitch in her nose like she can smell something and looks at my pants hanging on the back of the door, specifically my wallet. Serious she could smell cash money in my wallet. She annouces bbbj extra $20.
Women so cunning, glad I am not married to one of them.
Always i fetch my wallet, and get a $20 out. I thrust it in front of her and tell her to take her dirty money, I am here to make love.
Anyway Kelly put on very good performance. I was happy enough. And when it came time to blow i pulled the pork sword out out that perfect pussy like the mighty Excalibur being drawn from stone and ripped off the bag and blew that funking sweet man gravy from asshole to breakfast table. Like heaps of it. Kelly was not pleased at all with such a mess.
Women there is no pleasing them. I tried explaining white privilege to her. I 100% would be happy to give it to Kelly again if given half a chance. Recommended but don't forget her $20.

Mustang550
01-08-2020, 12:23 AM
You sound like a

Jumper63
14-08-2020, 02:07 AM
one of my few bs19 lockdown era trips to private whore apartment in canterbury.
I get text on arrival Kelly is not at apartment but massage shop by the road. I walk up the road and find Kelly she has a really cheap slutty look i like and was enthusiastic about getting some action. She is ticking all the boxes. We get down to it and she gets this twitch in her nose like she can smell something and looks at my pants hanging on the back of the door, specifically my wallet. Serious she could smell cash money in my wallet. She annouces bbbj extra $20.
Women so cunning, glad I am not married to one of them.
Always i fetch my wallet, and get a $20 out. I thrust it in front of her and tell her to take her dirty money, I am here to make love.
Anyway Kelly put on very good performance. I was happy enough. And when it came time to blow i pulled the pork sword out out that perfect pussy like the mighty Excalibur being drawn from stone and ripped off the bag and blew that funking sweet man gravy from asshole to breakfast table. Like heaps of it. Kelly was not pleased at all with such a mess.
Women there is no pleasing them. I tried explaining white privilege to her. I 100% would be happy to give it to Kelly again if given half a chance. Recommended but don't forget her $20.

Made me laugh!!!