PDA

View Full Version : 1 Nirvana Coco

23-02-2013, 06:54 AM
As said before, I was on the hunt for an Indian WL. I found the roster of 1nirvana on auxxx and went for it tonight. Now I'll let you guys know I'd been smoking some good stuff all night and had a few drinks so I was very relaxed, but horny as hell haha.
So I went in and was shown Coco and Crystal. Crystal was wearing a little bikini, VERY fit body but her face was a little old looking. Very charming girl and if I wasn't on my little hunt I definitely would've chosen her. Coco actually wasn't that great looking to be honest, but she gave what I reckon was the nicest intro I've ever had in a shop, I immediately knew I'd have a great time with her as well, and she was Indian (how often do we get to do that these days!)
Booked half an hour and as we were walking in I told her what I'd done earlier that night and she said she'd take great care of me.
So I showered, and I was freezing when I got out, when she saw that I was shivering she said she'd keep me warm. Went over and she started a b2b with a heavy catbath. My partner in crime started to stir, and when she noticed she immediately went for the doms and I received the most attentive cbj ever. It wasn't anything special, but you could tell she really wanted to please, and kept her eyes on mine the whole time, all the while rubbing me up with her free hand.
Once I got hard enough I told her to lie down and we both had a bit of a giggle because she knew what I wanted to do. I laid her down and got to work, but guys, as I said, it's definitely not the best idea to smoke the fun stuff before a punt, because after about 5 mins I died out without cumming!
So Coco knowing what was up (no pun intended) told me to lay back and let her take care of me, which I most definitely did, lads. So I was laying down and she got that motherfucker lubed up, and I got a handjob as attentive and dedicated as the cbj. Felt great, but I wasn't getting anywhere. I've been to a whole heap of rnt joints lately so my standards in handy have definitely increased, but you just couldn't deny the effort she was putting in. She sensed that it wasn't getting in, and guys, this is where you need to appreciate the job some of the girls do, because she got to kissing my neck, earlobes and started tugging harder. I of course started grabbing every bit of booty I could handle and when I told her I was getting close, she went even harder, and tighter. I blew like a fire hose, and when she said wow you must've been holding on to a fair bit, I told her I was still going. She felt a surge go through and kept working my cock and got several more pumps out of my cock. Lol it was definitely one of the better orgasms I've had.
Afterwards she told me to get on my stomach and she really worked on my back which was great. Oh, and she popped a pimple I had on my back which I didn't even know about, all the while the buzzer going off. Definitely not a clock watcher.
Guys, I'll put it simply, if you really want to enjoy yourself and have a hard working girl who you can actually have a laugh with, then this is it, however, she is homely (which I actually like) and that might put some guys off.

If anybody has been following my reports, you might remember me being very disappointed with the shop, but even though they only had two girls on tonight, my punters instinct told me I would've been treated very well with either girl. so perhaps it might be worth venturing in again and see what info I can get for you guys. Hope you found this informative, and above all, an enjoyable read! :)

2GR
01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Sounds like a good punt

But shouldn't there be about 4 or 5 Indians on the roster?

Also no BBBJ offered??

2GR
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Bump??????

04-03-2013, 01:49 AM
It was pretty late when I went in and I was only shown 2 girls, they had a few other girls booked up I think
and BBBJ was not an option from what I gathered

wilisno
04-03-2013, 01:51 AM
As said before, I was on the hunt for an Indian WL. I found the roster of 1nirvana on auxxx and went for it tonight. Now I'll let you guys know I'd been smoking some good stuff all night and had a few drinks so I was very relaxed, but horny as hell haha.
So I went in and was shown Coco and Crystal. Crystal was wearing a little bikini, VERY fit body but her face was a little old looking. Very charming girl and if I wasn't on my little hunt I definitely would've chosen her. Coco actually wasn't that great looking to be honest, but she gave what I reckon was the nicest intro I've ever had in a shop, I immediately knew I'd have a great time with her as well, and she was Indian (how often do we get to do that these days!)
Booked half an hour and as we were walking in I told her what I'd done earlier that night and she said she'd take great care of me.
So I showered, and I was freezing when I got out, when she saw that I was shivering she said she'd keep me warm. Went over and she started a b2b with a heavy catbath. My partner in crime started to stir, and when she noticed she immediately went for the doms and I received the most attentive cbj ever. It wasn't anything special, but you could tell she really wanted to please, and kept her eyes on mine the whole time, all the while rubbing me up with her free hand.
Once I got hard enough I told her to lie down and we both had a bit of a giggle because she knew what I wanted to do. I laid her down and got to work, but guys, as I said, it's definitely not the best idea to smoke the fun stuff before a punt, because after about 5 mins I died out without cumming!
So Coco knowing what was up (no pun intended) told me to lay back and let her take care of me, which I most definitely did, lads. So I was laying down and she got that motherfucker lubed up, and I got a handjob as attentive and dedicated as the cbj. Felt great, but I wasn't getting anywhere. I've been to a whole heap of rnt joints lately so my standards in handy have definitely increased, but you just couldn't deny the effort she was putting in. She sensed that it wasn't getting in, and guys, this is where you need to appreciate the job some of the girls do, because she got to kissing my neck, earlobes and started tugging harder. I of course started grabbing every bit of booty I could handle and when I told her I was getting close, she went even harder, and tighter. I blew like a fire hose, and when she said wow you must've been holding on to a fair bit, I told her I was still going. She felt a surge go through and kept working my cock and got several more pumps out of my cock. Lol it was definitely one of the better orgasms I've had.
Afterwards she told me to get on my stomach and she really worked on my back which was great. Oh, and she popped a pimple I had on my back which I didn't even know about, all the while the buzzer going off. Definitely not a clock watcher.
Guys, I'll put it simply, if you really want to enjoy yourself and have a hard working girl who you can actually have a laugh with, then this is it, however, she is homely (which I actually like) and that might put some guys off.

If anybody has been following my reports, you might remember me being very disappointed with the shop, but even though they only had two girls on tonight, my punters instinct told me I would've been treated very well with either girl. so perhaps it might be worth venturing in again and see what info I can get for you guys. Hope you found this informative, and above all, an enjoyable read! :)

Wow ! Services include popping pimple, that's different ! :miao:

2GR
04-03-2013, 04:19 PM
1 Nirvana is a real hit n miss shop

Been there twice, and both were a miss

05-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Second time its happened to me haha