PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage - Western Suburbs - Tickle tackle..Ball play...by Asian Milf

whatsup
01-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Anyone here recommend massage place around western suburbs where I can get Asian Milf/mature. Who does massage with plenty of teasing and ball play...ending with a nice Handjob?

Iam not after nude or any other service. Just looking for them to tease..ball play..while i lay flat on my tummy on the massage table..slow Handjob:shout:

Like this.

whatsup
02-08-2020, 12:34 AM
465 views...has returned no response...surprisingly

lakeshow
02-08-2020, 02:48 PM
I'm keen to hear a reply. Most of the ML's I visit aren't MILFs

asiafever
02-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Western suburbs is a massive geographical area, perhaps a little more specificity regarding where in the West you mean. Blacktown? Liverpool? Bankstown? Penrith? Campbelltown?

Alex T Bear
02-08-2020, 04:30 PM
You are in the right place! Enter the areas you are interested into the search function, read a few reviews and visit the shop that is of most interest to you

whatsup
02-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Blacktown...seven hills...Pendle hill..

aussiegaigin
02-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Most punters want to skip that stage these days; get straight down to business and the next level.

storry_teller
02-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Anyone here recommend massage place around western suburbs where I can get Asian Milf/mature. Who does massage with plenty of teasing and ball play...ending with a nice Handjob?

Iam not after nude or any other service. Just looking for them to tease..ball play..while i lay flat on my tummy on the massage table..slow Handjob:shout:

Like this.

So how much would be for the service? $20 or $50, just want to know?

local
03-08-2020, 08:34 AM
I'm keen to hear a reply. Most of the ML's I visit aren't MILFs

Struth...
They use the term Milf for anything between 18 & 60 nowadays !!

asiafever
03-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Blacktown...seven hills...Pendle hill..

Most girls will probably do if you ask, and I'm sure they don't mind if they don't have to be naked in this weather.
In terms of shops with milfs, most in those areas would have them, shops try to cater to multiple tastes.
Hope st Seven Hills, give them a call and ask. Been a while but Mary used to work Mondays and was down for whatever.
There was a massage shop across from the station on Fluschcombe in Blacktown that apparently had milfs that were pretty open minded. Never been though. Another further down at 117 I think. Thats old intel though.
A short drive out to St Marys, to Saigon Princess, I'm guessing Anna is your best bet, don't think Julie is there anymore. Other shops around there better to ask other members as I haven't tried.
Prospect hwy Seven Hills again it's been a long time so can't say definitively but they used to have a milf alternating with a younger girl or two.
Head to Norwest and at Boulder TCM on Lexington they usually have mostly older ladies that again are pretty open minded.
Sorry most of my Intel is out of date but that's a start.
As suggested use the search function. A little research goes a long way.

whatsup
03-08-2020, 02:46 PM
I guess , i was trying to find, if there is Dargon Tendon style massage. I understand it involves lot of Tickle tackle and ball play, more of an edging style massage. I know Renwick massage does it. Not sure where i could find it around Blacktown, seven hills, Pendle hill, etc...I have read some good reviews from Renwick. Unfortunately its a long drive for me.
St marys seems achievable. Most of these joints , these days , after a bit of tickle tackle, force customer asking for Nude hand job, $50..I don't mind paying , if the ML is young/ hot, big boobs, or whatever. What i hate , that this thing is becoming a norm. especially when i want edging style, tickle tackle ball play, rather than nude handjob....Then when i say , no, only Hand job. The service goes down. Mostly ending into a rushed, half arsed hand job....

storry_teller
04-08-2020, 12:07 PM
I guess , i was trying to find, if there is Dargon Tendon style massage. I understand it involves lot of Tickle tackle and ball play, more of an edging style massage. I know Renwick massage does it. Not sure where i could find it around Blacktown, seven hills, Pendle hill, etc...I have read some good reviews from Renwick. Unfortunately its a long drive for me.
St marys seems achievable. Most of these joints , these days , after a bit of tickle tackle, force customer asking for Nude hand job, $50..I don't mind paying , if the ML is young/ hot, big boobs, or whatever. What i hate , that this thing is becoming a norm. especially when i want edging style, tickle tackle ball play, rather than nude handjob....Then when i say , no, only Hand job. The service goes down. Mostly ending into a rushed, half arsed hand job....
No wonder you only have rushed, half arsed hj, just surprised you questioned why. Mls work by rotation, so they want to get full tip ($50) each of their turns. They obviously don’t welcome customers who just want hj no matter what the reasons are (no need to enjoy nude, not enough money.... all what the mls think is that one is stingy, and bad luck for them to have in their turns). $20 customer upset them, and they always complain to their colleagues right after that customer leaves. It’s just $20, so they don’t want to spend much effort. No point for them to make effort as they don’t want that customer comeback to them. No need to do a beautiful job to keep that customer.

storry_teller
04-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Try with $50 for hj and see how different it is. Or $40 as it’s the price of nhj in 30 mins applying for Blacktown, Doonside, ...

asiafever
04-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Try with $50 for hj and see how different it is.

Agreed. I had assumed you were offering $50 tip. You should offer more than a standard $20 to get more than a standard service.

whatsup
04-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Well...I tried offering $30 for handjob. Most ML will not take that offer...instead demand $50..even some ML is plain vanilla..nothing special to see..still demands $50..as other ML who is hotter than her always gets paid $50 a customer...I guess I might have to offer $50...to someone who is hot and gives a good handjob..her then getting naked is a bonus...Moral of story is always choose ML wisely...

Poonhound69
04-08-2020, 05:32 PM
50 bucks is standard for a HJ dude...

Raybo
04-08-2020, 06:24 PM
$50 these days is nothing bro. A HJ is definitely worth it, no matter how attractive or not a girl is...I actually hate blokes talking like that, every woman I have seen has some redeeming features, you need to be positive when punting.
I actually feel pretty cheap giving a $50 tip, especially for an hour session, which I normally do, so I generally tip more. It is never forgotten on return visits, let me tell you.

whatsup
04-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Not sure about where you. Out west juat a hj is still $20..At good joints nude hand job is $50..I have tip another $30 on top of the $50 tip if she did a cbj or a more intensive body to body...All this for a half hour massage..

storry_teller
04-08-2020, 06:58 PM
That’s you pay for extra service (cbj), not for nothing, bro ������. So it doesn’t count on generosity.
You compare, so do the girls that they point out who is good and worth to keep: no touch but still give full $50 or even more, some give out $100 easy. No matter what a $20 guy excuses are, the girls entitle them as tight-ass. That’s what I know from their sharing. And should not think you can get a great tickle tackle hj from a super hot girl as they’re normally popular and have their fans so without you, or even only give ordinary service, they’re still busy. Like the experience with Tracey you whined about.

Not sure about where you. Out west juat a hj is still $20..At good joints nude hand job is $50..I have tip another $30 on top of the $50 tip if she did a cbj or a more intensive body to body...All this for a half hour massage..

whatsup
04-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Better value going to a brothel then...Many good joints out in west..i can pay $80-90...half hour..have a young hot Thai ...naked..do cbj/bbbj.....If the value for money is a concern
That is

storry_teller
04-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Everything is good from $50 up. No different income for giving a crap hj and a sensual one, or a crap one is better as it prevents bad customer comeback for them

Better value going to a brothel then...Many good joints out in west..i can pay $80-90...half hour..have a young hot Thai ...naked..do cbj/bbbj.....If the value for money is a concern
That is

whatsup
04-08-2020, 10:52 PM
That is

skyhigh1224
12-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Let me rephrase this post better tomorrow...it appeared insensitive to my friend.