PDA

View Full Version : General talk How much do you spend?

nosha
01-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Interested how much people generally budget per fortnight including massage and tips?

For me its between $150-$300 a fortnight depending how bad the week has been.

The Professor
01-08-2020, 09:57 PM
I cannot stress how important it is to budget within your circumstances. My yearly budget is 25k. That is for what I call "entertainment". Now that usually includes 2 trips OS to the fun places, flying business and staying at good 3/4 star hotels around 2/3 wks. Restaurant meals for 2 - partner and I - when I feel like it and visits to massage shops roughly once a week. My av spend at a MS is $160 - $200. I really balk at paying over $200 as I personally believe pussy is not worth that much.
Now my life stage ( close to 60) and financial circumstances allow me to spend this much and I am in no way in the what could be considered rich class.
What I do know is if you work your ass off when you are young, meaning at least 2 jobs, don't get married, don't have kids AND be smart with your money from, later in life you can have quite a nice time with the ladies.
I carefully budget entertainment spending each year and esp on big ticket things like business airfares and hotels look for deals. ( Can get business flights 2.5 to 3 k to Phil, Thai, Mal).
I remember around my 40 - 50's spending was more around the 15k mark. The thing is to crawl before you walk.
Punting can be an addiction - be smart- budget within your circumstances.
Puff Puff Prof

blake_ly
04-08-2020, 05:36 PM
flying business and staying at good 3/4 star hotels around 2/3 wks.

totally off topic but I never really understood this part of spending, i have friends who do similar, who prefer cheaper places, but rather fly at 3 times the cost, for me I'm the total opposite rather stay at 5 star and fly cheap. Is there something I'm missing out/unaware of on business besides the slightly better food, seats, and check-in process..

replying to the topic of how much per week, entertainment i probably spend around 300-400 a week, but that includes going out drinks, dates etc too, so if i go on multiple dates, i'm not going to massage.

ococpunt
04-08-2020, 05:53 PM
I am more concerned about quality of the punt and my availabilty to punt rather than my spendings

girls who do a great job deserves to be paid and revisited, others meh....

The Professor
04-08-2020, 07:53 PM
totally off topic but I never really understood this part of spending, i have friends who do similar, who prefer cheaper places, but rather fly at 3 times the cost, for me I'm the total opposite rather stay at 5 star and fly cheap. Is there something I'm missing out/unaware of on business besides the slightly better food, seats, and check-in process..
replying to the topic of how much per week, entertainment i probably spend around 300-400 a week, but that includes going out drinks, dates etc too, so if i go on multiple dates, i'm not going to massage.

Its a combo of "because I can" and moreso I go nuts in cattle class esp as I am big and can't get to sleep on 8,9 hr flights. I can't sleep sitting up and have lower back pain due to age and the whole process just aggravates me and I end of just cursing the whole way there and back. Even in many Bus class flatbeds I have to lay sideways with bent knees to go to sleep bar SING. I consider my OS hols as reward so if you got the $$ to me its worth it.
After my last couple of trips I have actually worked out that the 6/7k I spend OS is more VFM punting here. Its hard to get the " I'll do anything" service OS now even in Thai & Phil.
There was a time when young nubile Asian girls would be lined up at the door competing for your cock. Now days you can walk into a bar OS and not see one who is doable.
There are so many factors now that will soon make the playgrounds of Asia gone forever.
Prof

Hammered
04-08-2020, 09:50 PM
I’m with you on the Cattle Class seats. Any flight over 3 hours, I’m happy to pay the upgrade to Business.

thewidebluesea
04-08-2020, 10:18 PM
with this whole damned covid nightmare I've spent a fraction of what I might have spent. I'm stuck in northern NSW a 5 hour drive from some beautiful and willing mls happy to exchange delights for cash

pre-covid I'd spend $500-600 over 2-3 days with some special mls in brissie and do that 5-6 times a year … that's about $2,500 to $3,600 … but add a thai or filippino trip and it could be up to $7.5 to $10K a year

jeez professor … I wish I could spend $25K a year! that can buy u some very fine pussy

one year I managed to do a thai trip funded by a lucky streak at the Treasury … but lately the house has won it all back :(

Homebrew
05-08-2020, 01:18 PM
really depends on mood, anywhere from $150-$500 per week, certainly not $500 every week. and how many horses run first.
i am still enjoying the delights of home visits, number of girls more than happy with home visits still.

Batting100
05-08-2020, 02:28 PM
You're a cunt lilo. Shut the fuck up. You've caused enough problems. What right have you got to out these girls. Get off the piss and shutup.

God I love all the drama in the brisbane scene... so so much it’s hilarious...

thewidebluesea
05-08-2020, 07:25 PM
geezus … what's khe sanh's problem …

reddoor
05-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Prob a case of mistaken identity, there's a bit of it around at the moment.

4FoW2
05-08-2020, 09:56 PM

Its obvious he's just upset because the border is closing and " the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone!"

Lunchbox Lover
06-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Interested how much people generally budget per fortnight including massage and tips?

For me its between $150-$300 a fortnight depending how bad the week has been.

Way too much lol.

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 07:04 PM
You're a cunt lilo. Shut the fuck up. You've caused enough problems. What right have you got to out these girls. Get off the piss and shutup.

Its obvious he's just upset because the border is closing and " the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone!"

Good one 2FoW2!! except the chisel song mentions a train I seem to recall :)

nosha
06-08-2020, 08:10 PM
I wont stress about my 7k a year then haha

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 08:13 PM
I suppose it depends on the "Bang for your Buck!" lol

4FoW2
06-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Good one 2FoW2!! except the chisel song mentions a train I seem to recall :)
Might want to check that twbs...
Interesting our mate Bruce Springsteen sings about Khe San too ...pity the poor boy can't spell or pronounce his Vietnamese correctly.
Well I suppose he was Born in the USA, bro'

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Might want to check that twbs...
Interesting our mate Bruce Springsteen sings about Khe San too ...pity the poor boy can't spell or pronounce his Vietnamese correctly.
Well I suppose he was Born in the USA, bro'

Well, I stand corrected 4FoW2… indeed it's the last plane … it must be the harp in the song, makes me think of a train … one of my all-time favourite songs and band. Cheap Wine, My Babe, Flame Trees … geezus they put out so many great songs!

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 09:37 PM
sittin on the beach drinking rocket fuels … oh yeah!

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 09:39 PM
fuck they were the days … how fucking long before we can share the kisses of some sweet Chinese misses? they reckon international travel could be banned for 2 years! what a fucking disaster!!

sorry for my expletives gents .. peace and happy punting (when u can get it)

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 09:42 PM
the Star Hotel … the chisel hits keep coming … how good is mossy on the guitar? Fucking legend!

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 09:46 PM
My Baby haunts me … back when I was a foolish young man I happened to connect with a Sydney Babe and she introduced me to this song. We listened to it on her dad's yacht in the middle of Sydney Harbour … she was hot and made my world feel good for a time … until I lost her

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 10:01 PM
and now I'm crying like a refuge

thewidebluesea
06-08-2020, 10:04 PM
sniff sniff, OK. Relax! I don't need your love. I'm over it. Fuck! I've been over it so many times … now I'm just a cynical old bastard! LOL

gpeck80
06-08-2020, 11:05 PM
Fuk you guys. I'm gonna go hit some hong kong mattress all night long.

gpeck80
06-08-2020, 11:06 PM
""Khe Sanh"

I left my heart to the sappers round Khe Sanh
And I sold my soul with my cigarettes to the blackmarket man
I've had the Vietnam cold turkey
From the ocean to the Silver City
And it's only other vets could understand

About the long forgotten dockside guarantees
How there were no V-dayheroes in 1973
And how we sailed into Sydney Harbour
I saw an old friend but I couldn't kiss her
She was lined, and I was home to the lucky land

And she was like so many more from that time on
Their lives were all so empty, until they found their chosen one
And their legs were often open
But their minds were always closed
And their hearts were held in fast suburban chains
And the legal pads were yellow, hours long, paypacket lean
And the telex writers clattered where the gunships once had been
And car parks made me jumpy
And I never stopped the dreams
Or the growing need for speed and novacaine

So I worked across the country from end to end
I tried to find a place to settle down, where my mixed up life could mend
I held a job on an oil-rig
Flying choppers when I could
But the nightlife nearly drove me round the bend

And I've travelled round the world from year to year
And each one found me aimless, one more year the worse for wear
And I've been back to South East Asia
You know the answer sure ain't there
But I'm drifting north, to check things out again

Well the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone
You know there's seven flying hours, and I'll be landing in Hong Kong
And there ain't nothing like the kisses
From a jaded Chinese princess
I'm gonna hit some Hong Kong mattress all night long

You know the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone
And it's really got me worried
I'm goin' nowhere and I'm in a hurry

And it's really got me worried
I'm goin' nowhere and I'm in a hurry
You know the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone"

Thats horrifying. all these years I thought he was saying TEENAGE Chinese princess. Not Jaded Chinese Princess. Well fark me.

:cry:

4FoW2
06-08-2020, 11:24 PM
If Jimmy Barnes ever ran for Prime Minister he would be a shoe in, don't you think? and ........in typical Aussie fashion he has a Thai born wife!
But we digress, this thread is about how much you spend?
Today I went out with 10 pineapples in my pocket ready to have a blast. Went to a pre COVID known good provider but had a very lackluster session.

Has anybody noticed that post COVID service levels have dropped and ML quality has generally gone down? Esp services involving close body contact?
Or has it just been my rotten luck???
BTW come home with 6 pineapples, some change and a sense of FFS.
4FOW2
PS my usual spend is 60 + 100/ maybe 150 but no more ...maybe once a week.

Massaddict
07-08-2020, 01:06 AM
If Jimmy Barnes ever ran for Prime Minister he would be a shoe in, don't you think? and ........in typical Aussie fashion he has a Thai born wife!
But we digress, this thread is about how much you spend?
Today I went out with 10 pineapples in my pocket ready to have a blast. Went to a pre COVID known good provider but had a very lackluster session.

Has anybody noticed that post COVID service levels have dropped and ML quality has generally gone down? Esp services involving close body contact?
Or has it just been my rotten luck???
BTW come home with 6 pineapples, some change and a sense of FFS.
4FOW2
PS my usual spend is 60 + 100/ maybe 150 but no more ...maybe once a week.

Yes

I left it until a little after shops reopened before revisiting. Some MLs told me there was a little rush at the start of the first week but it dropped off very quick.

Recently 2 MLs from different shops both said they were scared of catching the virus off customers. This was making their massage rather cold. They just want to get it overwith and the customer out the door.

I dont blame them as I worry I may catch Corona off them.

Secondly - recently was spending $700+ a week. Now back to $60 for the hour and $100+ tip weekly.

M.A.

brownwallaby
07-08-2020, 01:18 AM
week.

That’s what I expected before, but in my experience it’s totally the opposite. Some really attractive newbies have come up, and they’re up to anything or almost anything. While my regulars keep giving what they use to give.
It’s a bit worrying tbh.
I can PM you some names without being too specific of their services

sporty32
07-08-2020, 03:14 AM
For me same budget... about $150- $300

4FoW2
07-08-2020, 09:10 AM
That’s what I expected before, but in my experience it’s totally the opposite. Some really attractive newbies have come up, and they’re up to anything or almost anything. While my regulars keep giving what they use to give.
It’s a bit worrying tbh.
I can PM you some names without being too specific of their services

Funny that, when I was typing the second bit about COVID and service levels I was going to put a rider to BW not to bother replying, as I knew he would be getting far above the level of service that I do.
Part of me is thinking, like MA is doing I might hold off or spend less, or just expect less, until this virus goes away.
You know what the other part is thinking but..............

boringdays
07-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Funny that, when I was typing the second bit about COVID and service levels I was going to put a rider to BW not to bother replying, as I knew he would be getting far above the level of service that I do.
Part of me is thinking, like MA is doing I might hold off or spend less, or just expect less, until this virus goes away.
You know what the other part is thinking but..............

I wish I was as popular as BW and get everything free. I think all the ml that know him or about him are only saying his a creep bad customer also cheep (this is from several girls mouths not mine)to just make us think they don’t like him when in fact they all love him. Still can’t work out why he was banned from many shops a while back. Maybe girls are just bull shitting again. Maybe we all need to learn from the master

thewidebluesea
07-08-2020, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=4FoW2;2000487]If Jimmy Barnes ever ran for Prime Minister he would be a shoe in, don't you think? and ........in typical Aussie fashion he has a Thai born wife!
But we digress,

… what's so bad about a digression or two 4Fow2, especially when we're talking about chisel … BTW, Don Walker (the keyboard player) is my nomination for PM … he's the real brains behind the songs and a real gent that I've had the pleasure of meeting

he's a rock star without the fucked up Rockstar persona … just a real, down to earth aussie legend!

4FoW2
07-08-2020, 10:06 PM
I wish I was as popular as BW and get everything free. I think all the ml that know him or about him are only saying his a creep bad customer also cheep (this is from several girls mouths not mine)to just make us think they don’t like him when in fact they all love him. Still can’t work out why he was banned from many shops a while back. Maybe girls are just bull shitting again. Maybe we all need to learn from the master
So this is what you do - close your eyes boringdays, and imagine you and BW are the same person.
Shouldn't be hard to do.
others agree?
4Fow2