PDA

View Full Version : General talk Effects on the RNT & FS industry, current and future ? (Contact Tracing)

local
05-08-2020, 11:01 AM
I was recently ask about this from several associates....

It seems that in Sydney there is a fight for customers. Well fight is not necessarily the correct term, but for some maybe...

It seems even the long established shops are suffering lack of customers, at least a constant stream which in the past could be relied upon.
A lot of FS establishments are just the same as the RNT's, and even the higher priced establishments are starting to find things a bit difficult.

Considering the Covid will probably be around for some time (possibly for ever more in some form), unless an truely one time effective vaccine
is found (more and more unlikely), the end is probably in sight for the vast proliferation of small shops as previously.

One thought for the dearth of customers is the effort now employed by the authorities for "contact tracing".

In fact the consensus seems that is the biggest problem of the punt today ...

I wonder what others think about it ?

BlackToad
05-08-2020, 11:30 AM
In my mind the shops actually have two things working against them, one is the virus and the other is the recession (of course one is caused by the other but leave that to one side for the moment).

Even punters who still have their jobs are worried that the recession is going to cause them to lose it in the future. The first thing people do in these circumstances is to cut their discretionary spending and increase savings. Unfortunately for the shops spending money on RNT and WLs is considered to be discretionary by many.

asiafever
05-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Issues shops would be facing would include:
1. Increase in working from home woukd make it more difficult for those with significant others to get out. No stopping off on the way home, nicking off at lunchtime, pretending you're going to the gym etc. I know a mate of mine has had his wife almost glued to his side every time he tried to leave the house, or else she demands he takes one or all of the kids with him on weekends. He can't wait for the office to call everyone back in so he can resume lunctime/post work massages. No she is not giving him home cooked meals if you know what I mean.
2. As stated people being concerned about difficult financial times ahead tightening their belts.
3. Fears over the potential to catch the virus and then having to explain how and why.
4. For some the lockdown broke a habit cycle of regularly attending shops, now they feel less 'need' to do so.

This obviously isn't an exhaustive list but combine all these together and yes numbers would be lower after the initial post lockdown rush. Quality shops with quality girls will still do well enough, but now other factors like location, ease of communication etc will be bigger factors.

Bunty4
05-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Shops and girls are not struggling at all....there is a constant and steady flow of customers...few places I have been to and girls I have had a chat with are happy with what happened after 13 th June.... They all got super busy and there has been no noticeable difference to the inflow of customers since...infact a few shops have increased number of girls per day to cope with demand.

walsta
05-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Shops and girls are not struggling at all....there is a constant and steady flow of customers...few places I have been to and girls I have had a chat with are happy with what happened after 13 th June.... They all got super busy and there has been no noticeable difference to the inflow of customers since...infact a few shops have increased number of girls per day to cope with demand.

That's what I've been experiencing in the past few weeks. It seems that majority of the shops that I visit has been pretty busy and flat out. Alot of the time you can't even book the girl.

Meng
05-08-2020, 12:37 PM
I think location is going to be a big thing now. With most people probably still working from home and most likely not living around the CBD area. We’ll start to see a more gradual distribution of customers to shops closer to them.

storry_teller
05-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Local shops are now busier than CBD shops
In fact, CBD now is bad for all kind of services

I think location is going to be a big thing now. With most people probably still working from home and most likely not living around the CBD area. We’ll start to see a more gradual distribution of customers to shops closer to them.

Lyndsay
06-08-2020, 09:38 AM
It is having a dramatic impact on the RnT and FS industry. Just look at the great reduction in After reports from punters themselves on this website.
People have had their income cut and punting is one of the luxuries they must cut spending. All the Massage Shops will tell you business is very, very slow now.

asiafever
06-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Local shops are now busier than CBD shops
In fact, CBD now is bad for all kind of services

Exactly. Cafes, hairdressers, restaurants, retail, CBD in general is down. A family I know owns a cafe, if business doesn't start returning soon they'll have to sell (but who would buy?) or close. Hairdressers I know already left the CBD to go to suburban area business has been so bad. Occupancy rates are down and rents dropping because, if you believe what the experts say, people are moving away from inner city to get better lifestyle for their hard earned.

Happyman2018
06-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Cbd definitely have impact, the rely heavily on oversea people. With international border close yes its definitely gone quieter.
For local shop ofcoz they probably don't find much difference mayb because the shop got less girls or the girls u see r better at service so they got more regularly.
I do believe every shop have impact , especially more girls are doing private.
You can't compare when the shop first reopen, all horny punter have be holding to get fuck by their favourite wl or ml but after couple weeks I think things definitely have die down.

MDPorto
06-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Lockdown certainly broke a habit cycle for me. But in the last couple of weeks I've sort of started to make up for lost time.

In the back of my mind I am considering the effects that a full blown recession may have. For example, I've just seen the second quarter sales bookings report for my department at work - and it's going to be slow going from now until the end of the year. Businesses that got through the first wave unscathed (due to healthy backlog of work from previous months, quarters, years) will now start to feel the trickle down effects. This is why the Australian Economy desperately needs to get Victoria under control and prevent a full blown second national COVID wave. Very similar situation in other top economic powerhouses worldwide as well (seemingly small COVID clusters will go full wave quite easily if not controlled).

I've no need for sneaking (no significant other) and (touch wood) if I did get COVID through my punting and social exploits it's easy for me to self-isolate and also keep working from home (provided I remain asymptomatic).

Have noticed that some shops who never regularly advertised have ramped up. Yes, there are also less reviews from the punter as well. For me I've been sticking to previously reviewed regulars since coming out of hibernation. Have not had any issue being able to book anyone I've wanted to see (even sneaky last minute bookings).

There won't be any full blown return to company offices this side of 2021. I'm on a global COVID-safe committee for my company, and while some places around the world are now getting back to normal working patterns, Australia (as a whole - not just individual cities or states) is definitely not ready for this to happen. As others have quite rightly pointed out, this will affect those businesses who rely on those office workers being around (we are tip of the iceberg to this respect atm).

There won't be a truly effective one time vaccine for COVID-19 for a long time, if ever at all. Travel in and out of Australia will be heavily restricted for sometime to come.

All will have lasting affects on the adult services industry.

storry_teller
06-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Slow business causes girls paranoid, even girls’ fight. A girl told me her colleague was angry at her as she was busy then they fought. Ended up with police came and found out the jealous girl staying here with visitor visa. Big trouble when ppl can’t keep calm.

asiafever
06-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Slow business causes girls paranoid, even girls’ fight. A girl told me her colleague was angry at her as she was busy then they fought. Ended up with police came and found out the jealous girl staying here with visitor visa. Big trouble when ppl can’t keep calm.

Wow, they had an actual physical fight? I hope the non-jealous girl is ok. They say jealousy is a curse, and never has a truer word been spoken.
This really emphasises to me that the market is a lot tighter, those girls that struggled through lockdown are now facing a slowdown after the initial rush.

Lyndsay
06-08-2020, 09:41 PM
For those of us who can afford it, now is the time to support the industry. :) It is our duty. :):). Always respect the girls

CountryPunter
06-08-2020, 10:22 PM
For those of us who can afford it, now is the time to support the industry. :) It is our duty. :):). Always respect the girls

I agree with you mate. Saw a private in Dubbo last night. She had arrived mid afternoon and I was her first customer at 8pm.
She had been in Orange for a few days and said it was pretty quiet there too.
Wasn't a bad punt either. Anyhow I paid her enough to pay for her room for 2 nights and have a bit left over.

asiafever
06-08-2020, 10:28 PM

Agreed..
Time for me to dust off the boots and get back out on the field..

TangoEcho
06-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Agreed..
Time for me to dust off the boots and get back out on the field..

Time to spend local!

storry_teller
06-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Yup, with lot if scratches all over
Also police gave 2 options to the jealous girl (actually verbal fight first, then the non-jealous girl pushed or hit first, then big cat fight)

1. make a report then police say to girls go different ways and thats it.

2. make a complaint and which involves doing immigration check. and maybe charges

They want to know who client was an wanted to see Covid register as well!!!

Wow, they had an actual physical fight? I hope the non-jealous girl is ok. They say jealousy is a curse, and never has a truer word been spoken.
This really emphasises to me that the market is a lot tighter, those girls that struggled through lockdown are now facing a slowdown after the initial rush.

asiafever
06-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Yup, with lot if scratches all over
Also police gave 2 options to the jealous girl (actually verbal fight first, then the non-jealous girl pushed or hit first, then big cat fight)

1. make a report then police say to girls go different ways and thats it.

2. make a complaint and which involves doing immigration check. and maybe charges

They want to know who client was an wanted to see Covid register as well!!!

Wow. That's intense. I'm guessing shop owner wasn't too pleased about the situation either.

lonely heart
07-08-2020, 08:46 AM

The sad part is the industry is not supporting us. Instead of a $10 / $20 discount to get us in the room. Many are putting up $10 / $20 up.

local
07-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Wow. That's intense. I'm guessing shop owner wasn't too pleased about the situation either.

Bet the owner was pissed at both girls !!

Which also brings up... How many shops are actually maintaining a Covid register as they are supposed to ?

mulanbaby
07-08-2020, 10:32 AM
Oh do we need to do that :question:

MDPorto
07-08-2020, 10:37 AM

Which also brings up... How many shops are actually maintaining a Covid register as they are supposed to ?

Have had temperature checked at some venues (not all).

I'm yet to be questioned or asked onsite to leave contact details. Not sure if venues who've taken my name for a booking over the phone have kept record (along with my number from caller ID). I would have thought we'd need to follow the same method as what just about every restaurant, cafe, pub and club have been doing? i.e. you sign and leave a record of time in, name and phone number on the register at the front desk (don't get me wrong I can understand why adult services premises would be very reluctant to do this - another issue which will spook the customers away).

Have not yet been questioned by any venue I've visited from that whole 'contact tracing' perspective either. i.e. "are you suffering from COVID-19 symptoms? Have you come into contact with anyone suffering symptoms of COVID-19 recently? Have you recently travelled / returned from overseas?" etc etc

I'm pretty sure the authorities would have an absolute field day doing checks across all the venues.

Eclipsefun
07-08-2020, 10:58 PM

The straight RnT shops don't do it. Shops in the grey area between legit and RnT have registers but I think they half ass it most of the time.

TangoEcho
07-08-2020, 11:34 PM
The straight RnT shops don't do it. Shops in the grey area between legit and RnT have registers but I think they half ass it most of the time.

Most people keep a burner they might not even leave their real details. What's to stop them.

Raybo
10-08-2020, 09:02 AM
Have had temperature checked at some venues (not all).

I got my temperature checked at a brothel, mamasan said 'yep, you are fine, 34 degrees'. I pointed out that whilst I don't have Covid-19, if my temperature was 34 then I would be suffering from severe Hypothermia and pretty much dead. I suggested she get her device checked and calibrated, she said 'this is a good one, I paid $150 for it!!' 🤣🤣🤣

Raybo
10-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Oh do we need to do that :question:

It wouldn't hurt babe, as long as you can get in touch with your customers in case something happens. You probably have contact details as they need to contact you for booking.

walsta
10-08-2020, 10:50 AM

Been to a few RnT places in the CBD and they haven'y checked my temp of asked me to register my details. I'm guessing if you have booked for a particular time, they would have that on file unless you're a walk in

altvmla
10-08-2020, 06:02 PM
The sad part is the industry is not supporting us. Instead of a $10 / $20 discount to get us in the room. Many are putting up $10 / $20 up.
My guess is basic supply and demand with the massive influx post lockdown

rooter
10-08-2020, 06:47 PM
In some shape, way, or form the paying for sex business will always thrive.
There will always be men willing to pay for sex, and there will always be women willing to take their money.
Individual punters, WLs, and shops are just temporary players; they will come and go - ephemeral players in an eternal game.

asiafever
10-08-2020, 06:53 PM
In some shape, way, or form the paying for sex business will always thrive.
There will always be men willing to pay for sex, and there will always be women willing to take their money.
Individual punters, WLs, and shops are just temporary players; they will come and go - ephemeral players in an eternal game.

Pulvis et umbra sumus
We are but dust and shadows..

Raybo
11-08-2020, 03:22 AM

I went to Ginza on Sunday, cheapest ever, especially if you are talking about 20 bucks. You sir, are a tight arse. Pay them......

Meng
11-08-2020, 10:45 AM
I went to Ginza on Sunday, cheapest ever, especially if you are talking about 20 bucks. You sir, are a tight arse. Pay them......

I agree. For the service the girls are providing I mean some of them has clients who want them to eat out their ass. Even a $10 discount is awesome!

wilisno
11-08-2020, 02:36 PM

I’ve been saying this for a long time.....

holi_day
11-08-2020, 04:19 PM
I wonder when a shop is running discount like $10 or $20, is it the girls who take the cut or the shop? I kind of thinking it's the shop but I could be naive.

dwx
11-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Because of less customers, I have found some new RnT shops in the city are asking higher room price, and the girls are wanting more $ extra per customer as it is quite.

mulanbaby
11-08-2020, 05:28 PM

Mr RayRay you are always so kind to everyone ❤️

rooter
11-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Some guys are just so fucken cheap and nasty!
They go to a R&T shop and expect DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and fucking. And all for a tiny bullshit tip.
They go to a FS shop and see a new inexperienced young girl and complain that she is not skilled enough, not professional enough, too shy etc.
They go to a FS shop and see an experienced WL and complain she is too professional, has a routine, does FOAM etc
And the thing is these guys are not exactly one of the Hemsworth brothers or one of the guys from Big Bang or BTS ... far from it ...

Raybo
11-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Mr RayRay you are always so kind to everyone ❤️

😘😘😘

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZyPbHP9qk86GY/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952efhjx4dxzmw1rd16ujrx6g6o2blo mt4wi1pfonyw&rid=giphy.gif

storry_teller
11-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Some guys are just so fucken cheap and nasty!
They go to a R&T shop and expect DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and fucking. And all for a tiny bullshit tip.
They go to a FS shop and see a new inexperienced young girl and complain that she is not skilled enough, not professional enough, too shy etc.
They go to a FS shop and see an experienced WL and complain she is too professional, has a routine, does FOAM etc
And the thing is these guys are not exactly one of the Hemsworth brothers or one of the guys from Big Bang ... far from it ...

Big Bang team is actually quite generous guys.

rooter
11-08-2020, 06:03 PM

Thanks bro, I am sure they are.
I meant these cheap stingy punters are not as young and good looking as the Big Bang guys.

Raybo
11-08-2020, 06:09 PM

Sheldon would definitely be a whinger and a tight arse! Probably the worst customer ever!

warwick1
11-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Thanks bro, I am sure they are.
I meant these cheap stingy punters are not as young and good looking as the Big Bang guys.

And I dont think the Hemsworth brothers would need to pay for sex...:cool2::cool2:

local
14-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Just heard that some Fairfield & Cabramatta shops got hit looking for covid registers ?

Not sure how reliable the info is....

asiafever
14-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Just heard that some Fairfield & Cabramatta shops got hit looking for covid registers ?

Not sure how reliable the info is....

Wouldn't surprise me. Fairfield council don't seem overly happy with all the clusters that have popped up and want to clear their area quickly.

davidcooper
14-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Anyone knows which shop ?

cuteguy
02-09-2020, 03:15 PM
It wouldn't hurt babe, as long as you can get in touch with your customers in case something happens. You probably have contact details as they need to contact you for booking.

How about the ones who walk in and don't provide any contact details? Not every shop is relying on bookings only.

MrPerson126
02-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Yepp, I've slowed down a lot. I've cracked a couple of times... But where I work, we're supposed to wear masks all the time. Then, all the people at the shops wearing them, big events getting called off (NYE fireworks last I heard). Then you gotta think, all of that to stop us breathing on each other or rubbing against each other.

These MLs and WLs, they have to break social distancing for a living. A good day, 4-5 guys, and at those little places in Chinatown maybe double that. I really feel for them. It must be scary.

The virus is here, it's in the community. I wouldn't be surprised if it was way more common than it's being reported as people aren't getting tested. And also, while most people are fine, we just don't know what the long term effects are, or why some perfectly healthy people wind up on ventilators, and other people don't. It's just a totally new thing for us, not like H1N1 or a heavy influenza. This really is something we haven't had before.

At least until we have a 0 for community transmission, and maybe a few weeks after, I think it's time to go monk and hold off.

The shops will come back. This is the oldest profession known to man.

cuteguy
03-09-2020, 04:20 PM
The shops will come back. This is the oldest profession known to man.

They sure have and so have the girls. No shortage of either shops trading or girls providing services now.