Session Month & Year: February 2013

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 170 cm / 5'5" Body Shape: Slim

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Posted on other sites, (well probably will)

Haven't posted a report for a while got locked out when they switched to new web site and gave up finally decided to start again and guess what my old name came up and so I got a new pass word and back in business.

Back to the After Report.

Checked the roster for Friday great choice of girls on but decided on Ada so phoned and booked.

Got to 533 just before time and the place was packed all girls busy, two guys in the waiting room, another in the entrance way, and one sitting in the kitchen, so I joined the punter in the kitchen.

Thought to myself this isn't looking good, checked my watch its time for my booking, two minutes later in walks Ada looking splendid in her bra and short denim pants. Good choice I thought as she walked straight up to me extended her hand said hi you come with me.

As I held hands with Ada and headed off to the room past all the other punters waiting in anticipation I thought to myself it pay to book.

Into the room and she gives me a very light peck on the lips, I hand over the money for one hour, she says shower and heads off to settle the finances.

I shower, dry off, wrap the towel around me and sit on the bed waiting the return of Ada. After about a minute she returns, goes straight to the sink and gargles with mouth wash, she has obviously had a smoke I think to myself.

She then sits on the edge of the bed removes her shoes then her bra and then stands up and removes her pants.

This reveals one beautiful looking woman fairly tall, particularly for a
Asian, nice B may be C cup breast and slim body. Great legs which lead up to a neat looking pussy with a small slim landing strip,

I grab her gently and go to kiss her she kisses me and says no I suck you, Oh well if you must so she goes to work kissing my nipples to start then progresses down to lick my balls followed by some BBBJ as she continues the BBBJ intensifies she is very good at this.

Eventually she stops and I pull her up towards me and we kiss, I roll her over onto her back still kissing and then start to work my way down her neck, she finds this too ticklish and so I move on to her breasts.

Up to now she has seemed a little tense and she remains like this while I kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. Then it's like a change came over her she relaxes and starts to enjoy the attention, it's like a new woman has entered the room, she moans and groans with delight so I continue for some time.

Eventually I decide it's time to move on so I give her a cat bath on my way down to her pussy, her pussy is now dripping wet and tastes so sweet, she shivers as I run my tongue lightly over her Clit and down to the depths of her pussy, well as far as my tongue will reach.

I continue with Daty for some time she is arching her back holding my hands one which is holding her pussy lips open and the other pushing down on her public bone just above her pussy.

She is obviously enjoying herself but does not come.

Eventually almost exhausted I come up for air, we kiss and she sits up and moves down to give me some BBBJ this only lasts a minute or two and she puts the condom on and mounts me in cowgirl.

She rides me hard then stops, I pull her forward and we kiss and embrace, I then pump her from below in this position, she starts to moan then sits up and rides me frantically, lets out an almighty scream as she comes she looks at me smiles, she has a wicked smile and look in her eyes.

She collapses on top of me and we cuddle some more, you come she says, no not yet I say so she sits up still in cowgirl and rides me like there is no tomorrow. Finally she lets out a scream as she come again.

This time she collapses on top of me there is no kissing she is exhausted I let her lay there cuddling her and she snuggles up as close as we can get. This is pure bliss, to lay there with a beautiful lady in your arms your cock still inside her, you can pay a woman or wl as much as you like you can't by this.

We probably lay there for what seemed like 5 minutes without moving and me holding her tightly.

Eventually she sits up looks at me, I look at her, can't ever remember seeing a wl this spent she looks stuffed.

I say doggy so she hops off I enter her in doggy, its been a while since any active action so it takes a little while to get everything fired up again, eventually I explode inside her we both collapse on the bed she sits up cleans me up.

We then lay together arm in arm without saying a word. Finally time is up and we get up and shower.

I look at her and smile give her a kiss and feel real sorry for her, I can go home and fall asleep in the lounge chair, she still has to work and she looks exhausted.

I notice in the After reports its usual to say what you thought of the girl, what her service was like would you see her again etc. Well if you don't know the answers from reading the above its no use me spelling it out for you as you still wouldn't know.

To sum up

AM I IN LOVE WITH ADA - NO (well not yet.)

DO I LOVE ADA - ABSOLUTLEY

jimmyk
23-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Fantastic one oneonone. Ada is one classy lady. Love how she screams when she is on top.

Littlewonder
23-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Sounds like you had a great punt with one of my favourites Oneonone she sure is a great punt, sounds like you really got her going.