PDA

View Full Version : Question Sheets?

CharlieM
09-08-2020, 04:56 PM
I haven't been to FS place for atleast 25 years. Took a break and then started going RnT places maybe 17 years ago. My fave places were Edwin st Croydon and 8 railway parade Burwood. All Caucasians MLs back then. Then I took a break again and only recently started back with massage joints. Two faves being NS and Broadway. Anyway to the point. I notice that they uses throw away paper sheets on the massage table nowadays which they never use to do. Now the question. What's the story at FS places? Do they remove the sheets after each session? Do they use disposable sheets? Obviously there is going be a difference in policy between the more exclusive places and the shittier ones. Just curious that's all.

wilisno
09-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Most of the FS places have industrial washing machines, 5* places a pile of clean linen in every room to be changed after each booking.

asiafever
09-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Don't recall any fs shops using disposable sheets. The disposable sheets I find a bit coarse and on the occasions that the cheaper/harsher ones have been used and a massage has become more interactive have come away with rather bad chafing. My skin is rather sensitive though.

mulanbaby
09-08-2020, 07:49 PM
We have disposable sheets. It’s easier than washing.

Happyman2018
10-08-2020, 03:45 PM
We have disposable sheets. It’s easier than washing.

I think most fs shop use sheets n wash.
Disposable sheets its good for ml.
Because the bed is smaller n u not going do too much movement
But in fs shop its not do it

paddington244
10-08-2020, 08:48 PM
sheets are washed after each session
shane