PDA

View Full Version : Daisy - Good things come to those who wait.

asiafever
12-08-2020, 08:41 PM
2020 has been, well, interesting.
I don't recall the last time I was on such a long hiatus from punting. Not even a sneaky massage. See, there was this girl, charming, beautiful, intelligent, half my age... We had one of those flings where you break up a half dozen times but keep getting back together. It didn't help that in the end she became like a bestie to my now teenage daughter. That also made it a little weird. Probably felt weird to her that her Dad and I became like best mates and drinking buddies too. In the end I had to do the right by her. See, I love her, dearly, she's an amazing person, but I'm not IN love with her. With so much of her life ahead of her she really shouldn't be wasting her time with me. Life is too short for that. After we broke up for the truly seriously really last time, as opposed to the previous last times, I came down with a cold. In this current climate I would have been better off with Ebola or leprosy. Every time I coughed people sprayed me in the face with Glen 20 like mace... No it wasn't the dreaded Rona. No concerns there.

I promised myself that when I got back in the game it would be at 1 of only 3 places. Massage - Saigon Princess, because Jessie has been truly lovely all through this, I really must go and see her,. Full service shop - 42G, or private with Daisy. My reasoning was each of these 3 made the effort to stay in contact among other factors. Daisy in particular went above and beyond for someone I had never met. By text she comes across as the sweet girlfriend type, I must admit I found it quite alluring.

My schedule of late has been all over the place, so making a time has been difficult. Daisy was very patient and understanding, and finally a window opened that meant I could finally meet her.
This morning as I got ready I noticed I was taking more time or care than had been the norm recently. Shaving, flossing, gel in the hair, a spritz of Issey Miyake, I was making an effort, and if I'm being honest with myself it was a bit like putting 26inch rims on a wheelie bin.
I drove to Macquarie and parked. As I walked to the building I realised I was having a slight case of the "Slim Shadys", my palms were sweaty, knees weak and arms were heavy, I was nervous but on the surface I looked calm and ready.. As a seasoned campaigner I had to stop and compose myself for a moment.
I followed the instructions, exited the lift and wondered which way to turn, and that's when I saw a delicate hand waving to me. I walked towards it and in through the door to see Daisy waiting.

Daisy.
I'm not sure I have the vocabulary or turn of phrase to do her justice. She is beautiful. Not in a sexy pouting vixen way. No, her face is angelic and truly beautiful. I was speechless for a moment. Breathless too maybe. She is maybe average height, long silky black hair, eyes that sparkle, she looks both elegant and sexy in her black dress, and that smile...

The apartment is nicely decorated, sometimes you go to a private arrangement and it's a bit of a hovel, but not here. The bed is large and very comfortable, the furnishings very tasteful, Daisy has a keen eye for decorating it seems. I may need to get her to give me some ideas for my place!

We sorted out the financials and went to shower together. We had a little chat while she lathered soap over me. Her voice has a touch more bass than you would normally expect from such a petite angelic creature. Not in a bad way. Quite the opposite. There's an honesty to it, as well as a sexiness.

We dried and went back to the bed.
Honestly I don't feel entirely comfortable describing the finer details. What Daisy offers is adequately described in her ad/bio, but it's not The "what" but The "how" that makes her special. The whole time felt like I was spending time with a girlfriend. Daisy was sweet, gentle, cute, hot. We explored each other, her lips were soft and sweet, her skin was smooth like velvet, or satin, her touch was soft and delicate, it was a delightful hour long escape from reality. My only complaint is that somehow she makes time travel faster, because all too soon it was time to part.

Daisy strikes me as the kind of girl you would love to have next to you in any number of situations. A black tie function, a party, out at a bar, or just relaxing on the couch watching your favourite show. She is delightful company, and certainly well worth the time and effort to see.

Return factor is 100%, without question. For my first poat-lockdown post-girlfriend experience, she rates an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up. If you find yourself heading to Macquarie definitely make time to see her, such a delightful young lady.

mulanbaby
12-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Oh you made me cry.
I never think someone will describe me so nicely.
Thank you so much for visiting and being nice to me ❤️

asiafever
13-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Oh no I didn't want to make you cry!

Thank you for taking time to see me, see you again soon. :love:

Raybo
13-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Thanks AF, couldn't have said it better myself. Describes my experience with Daisy perfectly, which is why I am heading back Monday. Glad you went and seen her, great way to get back on the horse, so to speak!

mulanbaby
13-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Mr RayRay u said I am horse :cry::cry::cry:
U r pig :grimace:

asiafever
13-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Thanks AF, couldn't have said it better myself. Describes my experience with Daisy perfectly, which is why I am heading back Monday. Glad you went and seen her, great way to get back on the horse, so to speak!

She is a gem for sure. As a first step back in the game, I don't think it could get much better.

Cuckhold3000
13-08-2020, 03:42 PM
So many raving reviews for mulan and friends. Guess i'll have to add and check it out.. Y'all convinced me.

Raybo
13-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Mr RayRay u said I am horse :cry::cry::cry:
U r pig :grimace:

Haha no, punting is the horse....😘😘

I know what pig I am, you show me many times now. I am pretty happy with that, it's very cute. 😘

Raybo
13-08-2020, 03:45 PM
She is a gem for sure. As a first step back in the game, I don't think it could get much better.

Aye, you're all class pal.

Minathy8724
14-08-2020, 06:43 AM
AF, that was one heck of a review. Bar is now set high, hard to beat from here but glad you are back big time.

Travelmate
15-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Brother AF. I am supportive of your view.
Because ... you know what I mean.

carym
24-08-2020, 05:55 PM
As the original OP described!

Went to see Daisy recently for 60 mins, they've recently moved, but still in Macquarie Park which I'm glad as it suits me better.

In summary, the mind blowing thing is the GFE. You come out feeling like you're going to miss her up until the next visit. Without going into all the detail, it's a GFE that for me I've yet to experience with a WL until today! Everything from the welcome, to the shower, the DFK, all amazing!

Thank you Daisy for an amazing time!

mulanbaby
29-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Thank you for visiting :prettiness:

I am working tomorrow on Wednesday
Come play with me ❤️

storry_teller
05-10-2020, 11:13 AM
They all are so sweet

Ballspin
06-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Certainly sound that way. Is Daisy the best one to start with?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Raybo
07-10-2020, 09:52 AM
Certainly sound that way. Is Daisy the best one to start with?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I think Daisy started first, a few girls have come and gone. Daisy is great, I think she is working today. Go check her out and thank me later.

Cromantix
30-10-2020, 08:36 AM
Thank you for visiting :prettiness:

I am working tomorrow on Wednesday
Come play with me ❤️

What is your website ad ?

MichaelA2
07-11-2020, 08:59 PM
While a number of the girls are still working I tried to book Daisy on 2 Nov and she said she is having a break. Maybe get back into it in the New Year.

grudgory
07-11-2020, 11:22 PM
While a number of the girls are still working I tried to book Daisy on 2 Nov and she said she is having a break. Maybe get back into it in the New Year.

she's working at ginza now

http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2302

konfuzion
07-11-2020, 11:53 PM

Daisy=c susan at ginza empi

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99212-Private-Daisy-now-working-in-Ginza

MichaelA2
08-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Thanks guys that advice

konfuzion
08-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Thanks guys that advice
Wechat not susan it be agent with susan profile pic.

Johnisfun1969
12-08-2021, 09:51 AM
2020 has been, well, interesting.
I don't recall the last time I was on such a long hiatus from punting. Not even a sneaky massage. See, there was this girl, charming, beautiful, intelligent, half my age... We had one of those flings where you break up a half dozen times but keep getting back together. It didn't help that in the end she became like a bestie to my now teenage daughter. That also made it a little weird. Probably felt weird to her that her Dad and I became like best mates and drinking buddies too. In the end I had to do the right by her. See, I love her, dearly, she's an amazing person, but I'm not IN love with her. With so much of her life ahead of her she really shouldn't be wasting her time with me. Life is too short for that. After we broke up for the truly seriously really last time, as opposed to the previous last times, I came down with a cold. In this current climate I would have been better off with Ebola or leprosy.

Return factor is 100%, without question. For my first poat-lockdown post-girlfriend experience, she rates an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up. If you find yourself heading to Macquarie definitely make time to see her, such a delightful young lady.

One of the best reviews I have read. Thanks for sharing and the effort.

Riff888
12-08-2021, 02:52 PM
One of the best reviews I have read. Thanks for sharing and the effort.Probably because everyone thought the girl was actually on the forum [emoji23]

No one gave her this type of review when she started as Susan at GE.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

cumquat
12-08-2021, 03:02 PM
Probably because everyone thought the girl was actually on the forum [emoji23]

No one gave her this type of review when she started as Susan at GE.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Yep 😂😂😂

There was another recent thread .. can’t remember that went for pages .. grew faster than delta in SW Syd.

Had a similar feels about it … hi I’m a girl from Ginza talk to me .. but I won’t tell you anything relevant or real… then all the gents here posting and squabbling like seagulls over a half baked chip

Love & punting in the time of Covid

konfuzion
12-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Yep 😂😂😂

There was another recent thread .. can’t remember that went for pages .. grew faster than delta in SW Syd.

Had a similar feels about it … hi I’m a girl from Ginza talk to me .. but I won’t tell you anything relevant or real… then all the gents here posting and squabbling like seagulls over a half baked chip

Love & punting in the time of Covid
I think that is real girl https://kimchiest.com/posts/cringetopia/

asiafever
12-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Ahhh wasn't this a little trip down memory lane.
Got back together with her, broke up with her again. Still love her, still not in love with her. She's too good to be with an old idiot like me.

It's interesting reading again. I stand by the bones of my review, it really was a lovely session with a sweet girl, but clearly I was still rebounding and justifying things to myself. Plus all that shit with my ex-ex from Japan had gone down not long before... fuck 2020 was a shit year.

asiafever
12-08-2021, 05:56 PM
I think that is real girl https://kimchiest.com/posts/cringetopia/

Don't think so. That blog is Jerry. She has her own account here as well as the M5 account and pops in to chat. The post you linked to seems to be suggesting someone at ginza is copying her forum activity to drum up interest (probably for their outcall thing they're doing).
Could be wrong, clearly wouldn't be the first time.

fud
12-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Don't think so. That blog is Jerry. She has her own account here as well as the M5 account and pops in to chat. The post you linked to seems to be suggesting someone at ginza is copying her forum activity to drum up interest (probably for their outcall thing they're doing).
Could be wrong, clearly wouldn't be the first time.

Yes, different person. A mate of mine visited her last year when Daisybaby was at Macquarie Park, tot she was meh and couldn't understand why she was so highly rated.