PDA

View Full Version : Question Croydon Palace 219

misard
12-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Anyone has been to Croydon Palace ? If so what is it like ? How does it compare major shops that are discussed here ?

footboy2012
14-08-2020, 11:54 AM
love this place

different ballgame because it is basically a non asian WL shop

Kawaiionnanoko
14-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Is there any line up? Can I left without any threatening?

moving4ward
14-08-2020, 08:37 PM
I had my eye in this place too. Use to live around the area.

With all the unemployment going on, there must be some part timer moonlighting there.......

asheton
18-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Shame that none of their pics or descriptions line up with the roster. Rang to book after the restrictions lifted and it was crazy so still not sampled yet. Keen to hear if it's still the value proposition of legend.

Itskens112
18-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Only just found out about this place too! Will be checking it out sometime this week for sure

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Lilly the madam is a task master.
It’s real hit and miss with the girls there. I’ve had the most amazing girlfriend experience once but then other times walk out.
Lilly has a very sharp memory and if you walk out too many times she starts getting angry! Haha

misard
21-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Lilly the madam is a task master.
It’s real hit and miss with the girls there. I’ve had the most amazing girlfriend experience once but then other times walk out.
Lilly has a very sharp memory and if you walk out too many times she starts getting angry! Haha

What was your experience with the ladies like ? And what types of ladies would you see there ?

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 09:20 PM
There are a few girls that have been working there for many years and provide very good service.
Mainly oriental and South American. The occasional hot cauc but they are rare

moving4ward
22-08-2020, 08:08 AM
There are a few girls that have been working there for many years and provide very good service.

Brother, care to mention some names?

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 04:00 PM

This was more of a non Asian shop in the past even though there would an occasional appearance by an Asian girl. A well liked Vietnamese girl use to work there and I'm sure her regulars knew it.

Itskens112
23-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Do they have wechat?

Their roster on the website does not match up with the girls page?

personaa
19-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Their website is now updated with daily roster am it's a great shop if you are after South American or Caucasian WLs with reasonable rates.

misard
19-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Their website is now updated with daily roster am it's a great shop if you are after South American or Caucasian WLs with reasonable rates.

Are/were you a regular ? Any AR to share if you don't mind ?

punter185
21-09-2020, 11:25 AM
They raised the rate by $20 for 30, 45 and 60mins. I would have thought they cut their rates but gone the other way. Most places kept their rates or provide discount. Anyone been here in the last 2 months?

ezyz168
02-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Used to be a regular at this place when I worked nearby. Must have been there over 50 times last year never had a bad experience. Great girls at reasonable prices.

naughtyprik
07-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Brother, care to mention some names?

Check out Sasha , Italian with the cutest ever pussy

Archer
08-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Is Lily the hot receptionist?

Tvirgo
13-11-2020, 04:55 PM
I had some great punts at this shop. Great value for price. Variety of Caucasian ladies to choose from.
Haven't been there in recent times but I think Sasha has left. I had some memorable sessions with her. Easily my best punts with a non Asian WL.
Anyone has any intel if she is still working and where?

fake123
26-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Has anyone seen her? If so - could you please describe her body and service!

fake123
29-07-2021, 04:14 AM

bumping as no response.

Archer
29-07-2021, 04:35 PM
bumping as no response.
You are very interested in Anna to dedicate your first 2 post requesting her info. Are you her bf?

Fred Flintstone
30-07-2021, 09:56 AM
I’ve been there a few times. Mixed assortment of girls. Saw a very pretty, young Aussie Caucasian girl a couple of times and she gave very good service. Only CBJ though, but allowed DFK and DD on her. One time I saw a slim, pretty white Brazilian chick and she had so many rules and conditions that it turned me right off. Ending up jacking myself off while feeling her ass as I couldn’t get hard enough to fuck with her sour attitude. There’s always a few plump MILFs in the line up if that’s your thing.

The place is a real dump though and there’s no privacy going in or out. The name ‘Palace’ is a bit misleading haha. The owner obviously doesn’t spend any money on maintenance

Rand8144
30-07-2021, 10:11 AM
I’ve been there a few times. Mixed assortment of girls. Saw a very pretty, young Aussie Caucasian girl a couple of times and she gave very good service. Only CBJ though, but allowed DFK and DD on her. One time I saw a slim, pretty white Brazilian chick and she had so many rules and conditions that it turned me right off. Ending up jacking myself off while feeling her ass as I couldn’t get hard enough to fuck with her sour attitude. There’s always a few plump MILFs in the line up if that’s your thing.

The place is a real dump though and there’s no privacy going in or out. The name ‘Palace’ is a bit misleading haha. The owner obviously doesn’t spend any money on maintenance

Thanks for what are the WL names.

Fred Flintstone
30-07-2021, 10:53 AM
The white Brazilian girl is Jennifer and she is one to avoid.

I can’t remember the name of the Aussie chick. I don’t think she works there anymore as this was in 2019 before the virus shit.

ferrous
31-07-2021, 12:23 AM

You must have seen Brazilian Jennifer on a bad day. When I had her she was really great, lots of fun and lots of positions.

Fred Flintstone
31-07-2021, 11:43 AM
That’s why they call it punting. YMMV. You never know what you might get! It was right after the first round of post lockdown freedom last year and she wasn’t comfortable working. Wrong profession if you want to enforce social distancing. I guess if my cock was 1.5 m long, she might have been more relaxed

Archer
01-08-2021, 02:36 AM
I think the mamasam is attractive!

footboy2012
01-08-2021, 06:39 PM
You are very interested in Anna to dedicate your first 2 post requesting her info. Are you her bf?

I've done Anna many few times - VERY nice personality, big ass and tight waist if that's your thing.

pingers
02-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Anyone remember Bianca back in the good old days? She was my favourite punt. Exceptional service but was very safe. Did not do daty or bbbj

personaa
02-08-2021, 02:23 AM
Bianca was lovely, dfk and daty was included but no bbbj, ymmmv as always, she was doing privates for a while and then vanished. Gorgeous girl

Johnisfun1969
02-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Anyone remember Bianca back in the good old days? She was my favourite punt. Exceptional service but was very safe. Did not do daty or bbbj

I must say I have been to this place only once and got Bianca. When I walked in and was skeptical. There were two other guys in the waiting area and one was slightly drunk. The mamasan wanted to chase them away and was rude. I thought I came to the wrong place. But when she came over to me she was polite and got Bianca to see me. She was wearing a red dress that night. She had gorgeous hair and good set of hair is turn on for me. As we went into the room she tied them with hairband and I was disappointed. But this girl is good at conversations and we kept chatting. She made me comfortable and the session was good. I kept fantasising about her but never got a chance to go to the shop again. Well would not mind seeing this girl again. I think she may be married and left the business.

ferrous
04-08-2021, 01:24 PM
I've done Anna many few times - VERY nice personality, big ass and tight waist if that's your thing.

Is she really Nepalese? How good is her English? Most of the women at this place have good English which is one of the attractions. Anna has never been in the line up when I have been there and I don't like booking sight unseen. Is her photo accurate?

kingwally
04-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Is she really Nepalese? How good is her English? Most of the women at this place have good English which is one of the attractions. Anna has never been in the line up when I have been there and I don't like booking sight unseen. Is her photo accurate?Do they have a website or Wechat?

ferrous
04-08-2021, 01:57 PM
219croydon.com.au
Don't know about Wechat.

Bianca_219
04-08-2021, 08:26 PM

Hi all!
I had this thread brought to my attention by a dear friend and yeah, it’s me Bianca! Thanks so much for the kind words, it feels nice to know I was able to give you a good time. I’ve hung up the heels because I now have a sensible job and would get in trouble if I got recognised, so I had to end it, and we know this job doesn’t pay by seniority hahaha but as hard as this may be to believe, I’ve never forgotten a client. We shared time together which was paid for, the sex was always a bonus, and time is something none of us have a lot of so I do value what we’ve shared. I don’t think any of us could have guessed we’d live through what we’re going through now, with lockdowns and such. It’s given me the space to reminisce a lot about this line of work. I often think about the people I’ve met along the way, so knowing this thread is here is a gift to me. I hope you’re all well, wherever you are in life. I wish only good things for you all.

Niisato
05-08-2021, 09:06 AM
Good on you, Bianca. I'm sure the guys who've seen you would appreciate that You've obviously put a lot of smiles on faces and wish you the best for the next phase.

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Hi all!
I had this thread brought to my attention by a dear friend and yeah, it’s me Bianca! Thanks so much for the kind words, it feels nice to know I was able to give you a good time. I’ve hung up the heels because I now have a sensible job and would get in trouble if I got recognised, so I had to end it, and we know this job doesn’t pay by seniority hahaha but as hard as this may be to believe, I’ve never forgotten a client. We shared time together which was paid for, the sex was always a bonus, and time is something none of us have a lot of so I do value what we’ve shared. I don’t think any of us could have guessed we’d live through what we’re going through now, with lockdowns and such. It’s given me the space to reminisce a lot about this line of work. I often think about the people I’ve met along the way, so knowing this thread is here is a gift to me. I hope you’re all well, wherever you are in life. I wish only good things for you all.

Hi Bianca, welcome to the forum, you are the famous Filipino Bianca ?

massage addict
05-08-2021, 12:00 PM
219croydon.com.au
Don't know about Wechat.
How does this wechat work?
I just got the app as I've seen a few guys post here saying some privates use it, how do you find the girls?
Cheers

Bianca_219
05-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Hi Bianca, welcome to the forum, you are the famous Filipino Bianca ?

Hahaha I am famous? Well, I’m definitely THAT Bianca, and thank you for the kind welcome!

In answer to the other fellow, no there’s no WeChat for the fair ladies of 219, but the website does have daily updates for staff roster and there’s a Twitter now too, from what I understand, but currently all on hiatus because of lockdown 2.0

Bianca_219
05-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Good on you, Bianca. I'm sure the guys who've seen you would appreciate that You've obviously put a lot of smiles on faces and wish you the best for the next phase.

Bless you!!! Thank you so much!

Johnisfun1969
06-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Hi all!

Hello Bianca, good to hear you are doing great. Wish you good luck. Stay safe.

Dongaz
09-08-2021, 04:33 AM

Bless you!!! Thank you so much!

Definitely put a smile on my face and awesome conversation!

personaa
09-08-2021, 02:50 PM
There she is, always cheerful and positive energy. Simply adorable. I hope she is living a happy life. I miss her and she knows that very well :)