PDA

View Full Version : General talk Price hike, services level, where are we heading post WH virus

lonely heart
13-08-2020, 07:51 AM
First thing first this is not a thread of should you want sex go to a FS join and Massage gives more a feeling of adventures nor its a thread that discuss the girls can ask what ever they want and do whatever they like. We been through those many times before and those who like to start troll about such topic can go start your own fucking thread. As i see it for a long time, its all the same girls (80%) and post virus date many price are hiked, in particular massage shop tips. Now we got that out of the way....

To start off we can all see that FS shop price has hardly moved. From City to Liverpool to Artamon, they all seem steady and the girl quality and services see to be on bar with pre virus days.

Massage shop look to be on a inrevesable change of trend though and that is making the tip for all in for $100. Many operator and girl I talk argue that you are paying about the same in a FS shop and you are getting massage girls here (the typical bullshit). My argue is I go to the FS down the road I pay 150 with shower, bed, BBBJ and sex (twice!). I lost count on how many shop owner and girls trying to brain wash me into accepting this as a reality. I am ok if a girl wants to roster herself in a more expensive shop but don't tell me the market should be that way. When the very same girl still roster herself in a inner massage shop that I only pay $50 tip for BBBJ and sex.

One owner told me there is a massage shop in with 8 girls a day in the west and very busy. I told him are you sure? There aren't that many big massage shop in the west and I am sure it is not More street at Liverpool. Anyone here like to verify that? It would be interesting to see "how good" their goods are as it was claim all girls can get a $100 tip.

What are your expectation for a services that cost you $140 30mins and 160/170 for 1 hour? As long as its a young looking girl with zero massage skills and lousy sex do for you? Do you feel like that pussy that you had been fucking for $50/$70 tip now cost double is ok? Have you been pushed to pay/tip more in your recent punt?Oh some owner also said there is so much free money around now they should be part of that too (by putting price up)! Some moron!!

GoldfishMan
13-08-2020, 08:53 AM
First thing first this is not a thread of should you want sex go to a FS join and Massage gives more a feeling of adventures nor its a thread that discuss the girls can ask what ever they want and do whatever they like. We been through those many times before and those who like to start troll about such topic can go start your own fucking thread. As i see it for a long time, its all the same girls (80%) and post virus date many price are hiked, in particular massage shop tips. Now we got that out of the way....

To start off we can all see that FS shop price has hardly moved. From City to Liverpool to Artamon, they all seem steady and the girl quality and services see to be on bar with pre virus days.

Massage shop look to be on a inrevesable change of trend though and that is making the tip for all in for $100. Many operator and girl I talk argue that you are paying about the same in a FS shop and you are getting massage girls here (the typical bullshit). My argue is I go to the FS down the road I pay 150 with shower, bed, BBBJ and sex (twice!). I lost count on how many shop owner and girls trying to brain wash me into accepting this as a reality. I am ok if a girl wants to roster herself in a more expensive shop but don't tell me the market should be that way. When the very same girl still roster herself in a inner massage shop that I only pay $50 for BBBJ and sex.

One owner told me there is a massage shop in with 8 girls a day in the west and very busy. I told him are you sure? There aren't that many big massage shop in the west and I am sure it is not More street at Liverpool. Anyone here like to verify that? It would be interesting to see "how good" their goods are as it was claim all girls can get a $100 tip.

What are your expectation for a services that cost you $140 30mins and 160/170 for 1 hour? As long as its a young looking girl with zero massage skills and lousy sex do for you? Do you feel like that pussy that you had been fucking for $50/$70 tip now cost double is ok? Have you been pushed to pay/tip more in your recent punt?Oh some owner also said there is so much free money around now they should be part of that too (by putting price up)! Some moron!!
With all due respect, you sir are the most proactive tight arse I have ever come across. In this forum or anywhere else. That was not a loaded statement, merely stating the fact, take it how you want to.
RE price hikes, it is inevitable that it will happen, no? Borders are closed, no new stock coming in. So the question is, how much does immigration contribute to both punting supply and demand, and also how much do locals contribute to the same equation?
You will find that the situation we're in completely skews the equation to a ML/WL's market. They are definitely winning here. Unless of course, the Gov starts closing parlours again. Then it's a different story!

Meng
13-08-2020, 10:25 AM
With all due respect, you sir are the most proactive tight arse I have ever come across. In this forum or anywhere else. That was not a loaded statement, merely stating the fact, take it how you want to.
RE price hikes, it is inevitable that it will happen, no? Borders are closed, no new stock coming in. So the question is, how much does immigration contribute to both punting supply and demand, and also how much do locals contribute to the same equation?
You will find that the situation we're in completely skews the equation to a ML/WL's market. They are definitely winning here. Unless of course, the Gov starts closing parlours again. Then it's a different story!

Lol agree with you 100%. Businesses are struggling and his solution to this is for them to lower their price?

If you’re not happy with the price increase then don’t visit. This is a free market and the forces of supply and demand will determine what the price point should be.

moving4ward
13-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Its is true that there are some damn cheap FS around, and yet between the two of them there is this bloody expensive RNT.

I think you guys know where I am talking about
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Labia Vortex
13-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Still plenty of value for money Massage shops around
Many people are watching their expenditure as job losses increase
The market sorts it all out
Charge more than the market can bear and your business will decline
The right price point for service offered is essential for operators to prosper
$130 is my price point and $30 on top for a CBJ
At this price maybe a FS shop is in the picture
I prefer a good massage personally
We are talking $20 ... a coffee a day for a week
Hardly worth getting antsy over

Carissawhore
13-08-2020, 10:55 AM
I have seen drastic decline in WL service and they are less interested in their job any more since some of these brothels and massage shops are flooded with punters. Evety place i visit they either ask me to wait for 45 mins or to come back later since everyone is busy. I guess due to over demand for WL and ML's they dont care about service and need more money for regular service and also ask extra if you ask them for something that they used to provide as defult.
If you talk from either WL or ML shoes i understand they are tired serving too many customers hence service quality drops down as they are pushed by mamasan or they are pushing themselves deliberately to earn more money before we are hit with second wave.
You can see the trend from this forum that due to recession we have less contributions from other punters, i myself is concerned about both virus and also current economic situation.
This does not apply for all the shops out there only some and some of them are still keeping up with their service and treating punters right.

warwick1
13-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Prices go up and down like "A Whores Draws"....:grimace2::grimace2:

Crusader
13-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Had an ML yesterday try and hit me up for $50 for a HJ, $100 for NHJ with no touching or $120 for B2B and CBJ. Lucky I was lying down already as I would have probably fallen over. Now I know that the girls are free to request what they want so the best thing I could do is let my feet do the talking. In addition the shop has raised their price from $60 for the hour to $70 an hour. So all in all, it effectively doubled the cost of the punt and my experience has been that the more expensive tips don't necessarily correlate to better service, mostly it's the opposite. This is a very busy shop in the inner west that have been extremely busy over the last few weeks so they are definitely taking the piss.

CharlieM
13-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Hahahaha....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Raybo
13-08-2020, 11:55 AM
I haven't worked out my hourly rate for work in ages, but for the purpose of this thread I did. After I take out allowances I reckon I earn about $55 an hour.

I am not totally sure, but I earn a decent wage, certainly above average. There are times when work tests my mettle, times where I pull all-nighters doing upgrades or resolving issues, even times where I have to put my back into it. For the most part though, I am staring at a computer screen, occasionally typing like a motherfucker or on a conference call or meeting whilst browsing the internet or helping someone with an issue. If I weigh it up I have a great job.

Now, getting to my point. If you see a ML for an hour and you give her a $50 tip, she is earning $70-$80 an hour. Said ML might not get another customer for a few hours, where she earns nothing. Meanwhile, Raybo is in the office kittchen sharing fart jokes with Winston from finance or flirting with the cute little Chinese girl, Jasmine from operations, by the water cooler (pre COVID-19 of course) I casually make my way back to my desk for my 10am online call which I will probably not really participate in and more than likely not derive any real benefit from. Meanwhile, Coco at Sunshine Massage is working overtime on Neville, the 68 year old retired accountant with bad breath, dirty fingernails and a few spare tyres, all for 15-20 bucks more than I am earning......

You seriously need some perspective and compassion. These girls go out of their way to make your day better. Arguing over a few bucks just says to me you are a miserable, stingy bastard.

CharlieM
13-08-2020, 11:58 AM

😅😅😅😅....So funny.

The Massage joints i've been going to before Covid and after havnt changed a thing. If anything service has been better....not unless things have changed since Monday.

CharlieM
13-08-2020, 12:01 PM
I haven't worked out my hourly rate for work in ages, but for the purpose of this thread I did. After I take out allowances I reckon I earn about $55 an hour.

I am not totally sure, but I earn a decent wage, certainly above average. There are times when work tests my mettle, times where I pull all-nighters doing upgrades or resolving issues, even times where I have to put my back into it. For the most part though, I am staring at a computer screen, occasionally typing like a motherfucker or on a conference call or meeting whilst browsing the internet or helping someone with an issue. If I weigh it up I have a great job.

Now, getting to my point. If you see a ML for an hour and you give her a $50 tip, she is earning $70-$80 an hour. Said ML might not get another customer for a few hours, where she earns nothing. Meanwhile, Raybo is in the office kittchen sharing fart jokes with Winston from finance or flirting with the cute little Chinese girl, Jasmine from operations, by the water cooler (pre COVID-19 of course) I casually make my way back to my desk for my 10am online call which I will probably not really participate in and more than likely not derive any real benefit from. Meanwhile, Coco at Sunshine Massage is working overtime on Neville, the 68 year old retired accountant with bad breath, dirty fingernails and a few spare tyres, all for 15-20 bucks more than I am earning......

You seriously need some perspective and compassion. These girls go out of their way to make your day better. Arguing over a few bucks just says to me you are a miserable, stingy bastard.

Well said! My thoughts precisely.

asiafever
13-08-2020, 12:08 PM

Agree with all that.
Add to that they were unable to work at all for weeks, and are currently petrified that will happen again after seeing the shambles in Melbourne and our numbers here creeping North.
Add to that the spot on comments about market forces too.

When I think of some of the absolute ml superstars I've seen over the years, $100 (an extra $50 over nhj) for fs would have been absolute chump change. Would have handed over the notes as quick as a flash in case they changed their minds!
In short, if you want cheap fs you know what you need to do..

Meng
13-08-2020, 12:09 PM

LOL. I laughed so hard at this. Raybo you are a articulate bloke! Btw how’s your retirement punts going? Still thinking of retiring from punting or have you renewed energies!

mulanbaby
13-08-2020, 12:54 PM
LOL. I laughed so hard at this. Raybo you are a articulate bloke! Btw how’s your retirement punts going? Still thinking of retiring from punting or have you renewed energies!

Mr RayRay cannot retire yet!
After Monday he can retire lol :shout:

Raybo
13-08-2020, 01:04 PM

Haha I try! 😁👍

I did say 11 punts to go before retirement. 2 of them were with my ongoing arrangement if you like, so I won't count them. Apart from that I have had 6 punts. I am booked in to see Rose @ GE tomorrow, going back to see the delectable DaisyBaby on Monday. That leaves 3.........I tell you what, Didi @ Ginza is making my decision extremely difficult.

Down@thY
13-08-2020, 01:30 PM

Raybo very well said. I haven't come across any price increase either at RnT or FS places recently. If you enjoy the service and wish to pay more than do it no one is holding a gun to your head demanding you pay more, if you do not wish to pay whatever the price then leave its very simple.

Raybo
13-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Mr RayRay cannot retire yet!
After Monday he can retire lol :shout:

You make my decision very difficult as well. 😝😝😝

chatswood2067
13-08-2020, 01:45 PM
just dont go again, fs shop is avg 150/hr

woods23
13-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Well said MR Raybo. Well ,at least he will be very safe in jail :shout:

TheMaestro
13-08-2020, 04:41 PM

This is excellent bro Raybo! Also there is still plenty of good value RnT and more in the inner west!!

MDPorto
13-08-2020, 05:06 PM

One of the best posts / summaries of the whole COVID situation so far, and a great laugh !

It's amazing how those low value concalls contribute to research on what ones next punt is going to be ! LOL !!

rooter
13-08-2020, 05:36 PM
The thing with R&T is that often the amount of the "tip" (which is actually a payment for extra services) is not known at the start of the session, and can vary from girl to girl and how much she thinks she can get away with charging. And a punter who is as horny as hell after a massage and tease and is naked, and on his back, is not in the strongest bargaining position :) The girl has the punter by the balls ... literally :)

TangoEcho
13-08-2020, 07:53 PM
The thing with R&T is that often the amount of the "tip" (which is actually a payment for extra services) is not known at the start of the session, and can vary from girl to girl and how much she thinks she can get away with charging. And a punter who is as horny as hell after a massage and tease and is naked, and on his back, is not in the strongest bargaining position :) The girl has the punter by the balls ... literally :)

It's all about the leverage!

cmk76
13-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Had an ML yesterday try and hit me up for $50 for a HJ, $100 for NHJ with no touching or $120 for B2B and CBJ. Lucky I was lying down already as I would have probably fallen over. Now I know that the girls are free to request what they want so the best thing I could do is let my feet do the talking. In addition the shop has raised their price from $60 for the hour to $70 an hour. So all in all, it effectively doubled the cost of the punt and my experience has been that the more expensive tips don't necessarily correlate to better service, mostly it's the opposite. This is a very busy shop in the inner west that have been extremely busy over the last few weeks so they are definitely taking the piss.

Sounds like a legit Thai shop in Dully or Marrickville...

everready 2
13-08-2020, 10:24 PM
I very recently visited the seemingly legit Thai massage in Bardwell Park for a massage. At the half way mark, the very average looking, Candy, offers me $50 for a HJ and $100 for a NHJ. They have a sister shop in Dulwich Hill. I got off the table indignant and said, "Are you for real!" Avoid both shops at all costs! What a proposed rip-off. I walked out half way through, never to venture into a Thai Massage joint again!

everready 2
13-08-2020, 11:01 PM
"Most of us local punters get jobkeeper from government" WTF are you talking about? 10% of the population are on job seeker. Everyone else is working hard earning a buck! If MLs start wanting $50 for a HJ and $100 for a NHJ - they will get a NO SHOW!

aussiegaigin
13-08-2020, 11:05 PM
😅😅😅😅....So funny.

The Massage joints i've been going to before Covid and after havnt changed a thing. If anything service has been better....not unless things have changed since Monday.

My experience too; have only been to my regular couple of RnT places, but same service with no price increase. Mostly the same girls, although a couple of new ones have crept in

carmen farquis
14-08-2020, 07:16 AM
If they had been paying taxes like everyone else has to maybe they would've been eligible for job keeper.

lonely heart
14-08-2020, 11:56 AM

Rare I can reply to you....

Many punters seem to accepted tips 50 for NHJ 100 for FS as a norm. Sorry poor souls....

Funny how many people willing to pay Ginza price but not even expecting Ginza service level!!

I often laugh at 40+ years old girls at friends shop try to rip off customer. "Do you know you are asking 310/479 (Ginza as we know) price?....."

The typical reply "We are massage girl...."

I reply "Well didn't you roster 3 days in brothels?"

lonely heart
14-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Ok, so far we have a moron who thinks WL/ML wages should calculate like us, a shit-stirrer who claim he is big spender and an agent that hitchhike on a heated discussion. I don't expect less....

As for the rest who is just here for the peanuts, or those who see the problem, thank you!!

Tight arse? How much did you spend this week? I already down 2 x 130 and may be one more in the weekend....

Oh I do this every week give or take $50 TIGHT ASS!!

Now, getting to my point. If you see a ML for an hour and you give her a $50 tip, she is earning $70-$80 an hour. Said ML might not get another customer for a few hours, where she earns nothing.

We are customer, no their shop manager.

Meanwhile, Coco at Sunshine Massage is working overtime on Neville, the 68 year old retired accountant with bad breath, dirty fingernails and a few spare tyres, all for 15-20 bucks more than I am earning......

She have s choice not to see the old accountant or better not do this job.

An you are a self ego inflated moron. If you are so compassionate, why not donate your punting budget to those in need bushfire / Flood victim. Or better that poor ML/WL who can't pay her bill , give her your money like a nice guy your say and not ask for service.

Agree with all that.
Add to that they were unable to work at all for weeks, and are currently petrified that will happen again after seeing the shambles in Melbourne and our numbers here creeping North.
Add to that the spot on comments about market forces too.

And that is our problem? They should call President Xi

When I think of some of the absolute ml superstars I've seen over the years, $100 (an extra $50 over nhj) for fs would have been absolute chump change. Would have handed over the notes as quick as a flash in case they changed their minds!
In short, if you want cheap fs you know what you need to do..

That I agree but how many girls earn that 100 massage shop? Even that $50 NHJ, no this no that and just stand there like a lamp post.

Well said MR Raybo. Well ,at least he will be very safe in jail :shout:

Sorry to disappoint you I am in the safe hands of my sweet young MILF and getting "extras" that you won't get for you half year $400 punt. All for $70 tip.

holi_day
14-08-2020, 12:40 PM

Many punters seem to accepted tips 50 for NHJ 100 for FS as a norm. Sorry poor souls....

Funny how many people willing to pay Ginza price but not even expecting Ginza service level!!

I often laugh at 40+ years old girls at friends shop try to rip off customer. "Do you know you are asking 310/479 (Ginza as we know) price?....."

‘Real is rational, and rational is real. - Hegel’.

The tips and prices that massage girls ask for might appear ridiculous to you but are reasonable and acceptable for some others. That's why such business exists and sustained.

People who go to massage shops and pay premium tips and prices are after something else. Something they pursue and enjoy, something not on offer typically from FS shops, something do not appear to you with any value. That's the reason you can't rationalize why people willing to accept almost the same price as FS shops but getting “seemingly” less services.

In terms of the perception of massage shops, we might have something in common. The difference is, when I realized massage shops is not the place to fulfill my desire at reasonable price, I just go FS shops and accept that this is not the right product for me. I don't stick myself to massage shops and think how unreasonable the value proposition of the business model.

I hope this helps.

woods23
14-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Ok, so far we have a moron who thinks WL/ML wages should calculate like us, a shit-stirrer who claim he is big spender and an agent that hitchhike on a heated discussion. I don't expect less....

As for the rest who is just here for the peanuts, or those who see the problem, thank you!!

Tight arse? How much did you spend this week? I already down 2 x 130 and may be one more in the weekend....

Oh I do this every week give or take $50 TIGHT ASS!!

We are customer, no their shop manager.

She have s choice not to see the old accountant or better not do this job.

An you are a self ego inflated moron. If you are so compassionate, why not donate your punting budget to those in need bushfire / Flood victim. Or better that poor ML/WL who can't pay her bill , give her your money like a nice guy your say and not ask for service.

And that is our problem? They should call President Xi

That I agree but how many girls earn that 100 massage shop? Even that $50 NHJ, no this no that and just stand there like a lamp post.

Sorry to disappoint you I am in the safe hands of my sweet young MILF and getting "extras" that you won't get for you half year $400 punt. All for $70 tip.

Of course you’re a value conscious punter, watching every dime you spend, won’t pay top dollars for good service, the only exception is when you were the designated review writer for Paddington244 promoting their $240+ services.

I wonder why...lol

Jaygee
14-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Indeed . . . these girls go out of their way. . . . .

They do what they do regardless of what the punter looks like (or smells like) . . .taking the good with the bad.

Me??? I'm saving my $$$$ . . .my birthday is coming up and I'd like to spoil myself with a $400-500 outing. . . .maybe a couple of hours . . . maybe something like Chequers but more private???

altvmla
14-08-2020, 04:15 PM
If they had been paying taxes like everyone else has to maybe they would've been eligible for job keeper.
If they're here on a visa they wouldn't be eligible for jobkeeper, let alone any government support.

Travelmate
14-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Dear brothers,
There is no need to get aggressive.
Lets enjoy and have fun according to your budget and habit.

There are many beautiful girls who play a WL, ML, and also operateing private as well.

Price tag can be big difference with slightly different package and service.

It is like buying $2 milk from Woolworth which can be the same supplier of a tier one brand selling at $6 a box.

By the way, I just finished my massage today and very happy.

lonely heart
14-08-2020, 07:55 PM
I mean when we're out of jobs.
A lot of these MLs are not local, they didnt get this during first lockdown. They wont get it on the looming chance of second lockdown too.

My point is it's just fair for them to follow basic economics and charge higher tips while they still can.

It's good to show a bit of compassion like Raybo said. This isn't gonna be long term anyway.

If they are in Chna, or other far east asian country, they get nothing too.

Do you know how much they make A DAY when it was pre COVID?

To be frank our government is to generous, giving out too much tax payer money. Also banks too, giving too long of loan holidays.

The economy is so bad and people still have cash to dash out to over price hooker!! Speechless!!

paddington244
14-08-2020, 08:57 PM
Of course you’re a value conscious punter, watching every dime you spend, won’t pay top dollars for good service, the only exception is when you were the designated review writer for Paddington244 promoting their $240+ services.

I wonder why...lol

i dont recall loneyheart ever providing reviews for 244 happy to be corrected
shane

cmk76
14-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Dear brothers,
Lets enjoy amd have fun according to your budget and habit.

There are many beautiful girls who play a WL, ML, and also operateing private as well.

It is like buying $2 milk from Woolworth which can be the same supplier of a tier one brand selling at $6 a box.

And where did you go? Hahaha!

Travelmate
15-08-2020, 12:17 AM
And where did you go? Hahaha!

Answer in your mailbox

Raybo
15-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Dear brothers,
Lets enjoy amd have fun according to your budget and habit.

perfect response. I totally understand that guys have a budget. It's no right when guys on here expect every ML to do the same for discounted prices though. Every ML has their boundaries with customers, unfortunately Lonely Heart thinks they should all work the same way. Probably why Lonely Heart is Lonely Heart. What a fucked up name for a punting forum. I couldn't be fucked putting the underscore between the lonely and heart, but you are one of the most despicable persons I have had the unfortunate chance to converse with. You are truly evil.

hayups22
15-08-2020, 04:25 AM
What can sometimes happen is one girl in the shop gets a larger than average tip, maybe because of her looks or her service. If the other girls find out about this they will feel like they also deserve the same tip, despite possibly not looking as good or performing as well.
And once a ML gets an idea of what she's worth, talking her down is about as easy as any of us taking a pay cut.

lonely heart
15-08-2020, 07:55 AM
Lonely Heart thinks they should all work the same way.

Or put Travelmate's comment in another perspective.

A 9+ Waygu steak sells for $20 in Osawa Enterprise, Vic Meat will ask for 2-3 times.

So I stop buying from Vic meat and buy from Osawa enterprise. Doesn't mean i can't criticize why Vic mean price jump three folds in three years.

I couldn't be fucked putting the underscore between the lonely and heart, but you are one of the most despicable persons I have had the unfortunate chance to converse with. You are truly evil

You are the one who started reply to me, did I put a gun to your head and make you push that reply button? Your dementia make you forget? Oh may be you are that 68 year old retire accountant but you can't remember and now you think that is another customer.

dwx
15-08-2020, 10:41 AM
This forum is a good place for us all to put our comments forward

Some of us who work hard “sometimes” for dollars also earn dollars taken by the government as tax to support our country in hope they will support us when needed, also most full/part timers get some type of sick leave allowance which is to help covered us when we cannot work.

Yes I have noticed some ML are asking a bit more for extras.
In some cases they are quiet so each job counts, also they are needing to make up for lockdown income losses, or just trying to save up for the next down turn.

Therefore like any bartering system, the provider starts high in hope of getting a good agreed dollar.

For me, I don’t mine giving extra for good service, and I have given extra on top a few times, saying that is for a great massage at the start

The problem is we are all at our low with everything going on, and you can see this in many service provider staff.

storry_teller
15-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Or put Travelmate's comment in another perspective.

A 9+ Waygu steak sells for $20 in Osawa Enterprise, Vic Meat will ask for 2-3 times.

So I stop buying from Vic meat and buy from Osawa enterprise. Doesn't mean i can't criticize why Vic mean price jump three folds in three years.

You are the one who started reply to me, did I put a gun to your head and make you push that reply button? Your dementia make you forget? Oh may be you are that 68 year old retire accountant but you can't remember and now you think that is another customer.
At least he’s a gentleman, not a loser who whines about how expensive it is to touch a girl’s body.
If you cannot afford, fuck off, go away, no need to complain like you’re valued customer as you’re not. Stingy customer is like fly and no ml likes to be surrounded with.

storry_teller
15-08-2020, 12:31 PM

$50 for nhj is standard. And $100 for FS is very cheap. Don’t understand why you complain about. Or because you can have FS for $50 in Campsie? If you can get cheaper price for same service, fine, but should not assume that everything has to be like what you expect. What’s your ethnicity, btw?

I very recently visited the seemingly legit Thai massage in Bardwell Park for a massage. At the half way mark, the very average looking, Candy, offers me $50 for a HJ and $100 for a NHJ. They have a sister shop in Dulwich Hill. I got off the table indignant and said, "Are you for real!" Avoid both shops at all costs! What a proposed rip-off. I walked out half way through, never to venture into a Thai Massage joint again!

Hope it would stop some perverts come to legit shop with hope for being able to crack up the girl’s boundary there. If you think that price is expensive, leave them alone, give them respect, not act like cheap dog.

local
15-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Prices go up and down like "A Whores Draws"....:grimace2::grimace2:

HAHA !!

I really like some your posts warwick1

warwick1
15-08-2020, 01:20 PM
HAHA !!

I really like some your posts warwick1

Thanks, you are probably the only one:smile:

local
15-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Overall is all a case of simple supply and demand...

The girls can demand what they like,
and the punter can agree to supply the funds which they like.

If the 2 don't agree, fine, the extras don't have to occur.

Whats the big deal ?

I have one ML who I see privately, she wont give me a price, I leave an envelope for her. she never has said too much, she has never said not enough.
Makes things bloody hard to know is it enough ?
I suppose if she wont see me anymore, it probably wasn't enough !! (I just hope that doesn't happen).
Maybe next time I will say have a peek and choose which one to take...

Supply and demand.

Meng
15-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Does anyone remember back in the day there was a person on this forum called speechwriter. He basically wanted value for money for every little cent and the WL had to service him down to the last minute, that it almost sounded like he brings his own timer with him. Anyway remember one AR he wrote where the girl did some little thing to annoy him and he walked out to the reception naked. To complain and get another girl.

If a WL knows you’re a stingy person, they’ll share that info around. I once was at Ginza Empire for a line up and another dude was sitting next to me and the WL I ended up choosing actually said he’s famous for being a stingy bastard who only books 30 minutes and expects the world.

Moral of the story is, a punters reputation and attitude plays a part in their bad experience. If a WL or group of WLs know you’re famous for being a tight arse then perhaps their service with you will be more reluctant.

A ML might also be hiking up their price because she doesn’t want to rub you off. You know that’s one of the benefits of massage shops.

Labia Vortex
15-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Does anyone remember back in the day there was a person on this forum called speechwriter. He basically wanted value for money for every little cent and the WL had to service him down to the last minute, that it almost sounded like he brings his own timer with him. Anyway remember one AR he wrote where the girl did some little thing to annoy him and he walked out to the reception naked. To complain and get another girl.

If a WL knows you’re a stingy person, they’ll share that info around. I once was at Ginza Empire for a line up and another dude was sitting next to me and the WL I ended up choosing actually said he’s famous for being a stingy bastard who only books 30 minutes and expects the world.

Moral of the story is, a punters reputation and attitude plays a part in their bad experience. If a WL or group of WLs know you’re famous for being a tight arse then perhaps their service with you will be more reluctant.

A ML might also be hiking up their price because she doesn’t want to rub you off. You know that’s one of the benefits of massage shops.

Well said.... so true

Cuckhold3000
15-08-2020, 03:12 PM

Yeah the girls talk about which clients are best for sure. Had this happen when i as in Japan for the summer. Found a soapland i really liked and went visit a few times a week. Started to become known through the girls.

quackm2002
15-08-2020, 06:13 PM
I’m not a RnT guy nor will I ever be but just wanting to understand some of the views here. Say tomorrow for some reason or another, Sydney prices went up fourfold and that your regular visit cost you $1000. You guys would actually just say that’s cool - it’s just supply and demand. No big deal at all?

wilisno
15-08-2020, 06:41 PM
I’m not a RnT guy nor will I ever be but just wanting to understand some of the views here. Say tomorrow for some reason or another, Sydney prices went up fourfold and that your regular visit cost you $1000. You guys would actually just say that’s cool - it’s just supply and demand. No big deal at all?

The difference is, they’re not talking about $1000 rise, it’s mere $10-$20. The point of argument is not about $10-$20, it’s about his attitude. It’s not a uniform increase by all shops, he can always go to the ones that suit his budget, instead of demanding the whole industry to suit his whim.

He might kill himself if the price increased by a thousand dollars ! ;) ;) ;)

Labia Vortex
15-08-2020, 06:54 PM

Scarce supply + High Demand= Higher price
In sydney if anything the supply is high and discounting indicates demand is waning
There has been a flight to quality
When Jobkeeper ceases and unemployment rises some businesses won’t survive and others will reduce prices
In a shop providing sex services how do you reduce costs to maintain margin when revenue declines ?
Reduce your roster size..? Increase service quality ?
You need to search for a point of difference between you and other providers
All a fine bslance

Meng
15-08-2020, 06:54 PM
The difference is, they’re not talking about $1000 rise, it’s mere $10-$20. The point of argument is not about $10-$20, it’s about his attitude. It’s not a uniform increase by all shops, he can always go to the ones that suit his budget, instead of demanding the whole industry to suit his whim.

He might kill himself if the price increased by a thousand dollars ! ;) ;) ;)

Agree. Look at some of his recent posts and threads. All complaining about costs and wanting discounts. One of his posts he asked brothels to reduce their price by 10-20 dollars so that he can support them.

Honestly I don’t get the point of this. If it’s too expensive go somewhere cheaper. Or don’t punt. I’ve been frequenting 42 and always book 1 hour and prices haven’t changed $230 for most girls. When I’m in the city I also go to Ginza and they’ve got happy hour so I got a $10 discount.

RnT if it’s too expensive just say no or go brothel, which seems to be the argument. He’s basically saying for that price he might as well go to a brothel. So go to a brothel. I’m sure a WL would love to just give you a massage and a NHJ. You’ll get FS thrown in while you’re at it.

wilisno
15-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Agree. Look at some of his recent posts and threads. All complaining about costs and wanting discounts. One of his posts he asked brothels to reduce their price by 10-20 dollars so that he can support them.

Honestly I don’t get the point of this. If it’s too expensive go somewhere cheaper. Or don’t punt. I’ve been frequenting 42 and always book 1 hour and prices haven’t changed $230 for most girls. When I’m in the city I also go to Ginza and they’ve got happy hour so I got a $10 discount.

RnT if it’s too expensive just say no or go brothel, which seems to be the argument. He’s basically saying for that price he might as well go to a brothel. So go to a brothel. I’m sure a WL would love to just give you a massage and a NHJ. You’ll get FS thrown in while you’re at it.
Not recent posts, he had argued with AHLUNGIR years ago for days about a $5 difference in city shops and suburban shops.

5 DOLLARS !

storry_teller
15-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Not recent posts, he had argued with AHLUNGIR years ago for days about a $5 difference in city shops and suburban shops.

5 DOLLARS !
Haha, I wonder if he were a tenant, his landlord would be suffered.

Scarce supply + High Demand= Higher price
In sydney if anything the supply is high and discounting indicates demand is waning
There has been a flight to quality
When Jobkeeper ceases and unemployment rises some businesses won’t survive and others will reduce prices
In a shop providing sex services how do you reduce costs to maintain margin when revenue declines ?
Reduce your roster size..? Increase service quality ?
You need to search for a point of difference between you and other providers
All a fine bslance
If the earning is too low, not sure about WL but for ML, they might just quit. Too cheap to let a hand on their body.

asiafever
15-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Yeah I remember speechwriter. He came across as a pain in the arse and can only imagine what he'd have been like in a session.
Attitude is everything. If you go into a session acting like an entitled prick and are confrontational from the outset you can't honestly expect a girl to be overjoyed at the pleasure of having to serve you as you demand she bow to your expectation. If you keep finding you receive sub-par service maybe you are the problem. I could count on a butchers left hand the number of less than great sessions I've received in the past 12 months, massage or fs, across a number of establishments and girls.

I've been punting in Sydney for 13 or so years. The price of nhj hasn't budged in that time, still $50 tip. Fs at a massage shop I don't recall ever being an extra $20 on top, and I wouldn't expect it to be either. Compare that to Melbourne or Brisbane where $100 is standard for nhj and way more for fs and you can see we have it pretty good. The price of part 1 has increased but hardly by any exorbitant amount, $10 over 15 years, whoopdefuckingdoo. Yes girls occasionally push to see what they can get away with but nobody forces you to pay. You politely refuse and be done with it. This sentiment has been repeated constantly.

If you're regularly getting great fs for a $70 tip as claimed good luck to you, that doesn't mean every other shop or girl has to follow suit. It means you should be thankful for the fact you have a regular you're happy with who is willing to accept unders, and not be such a miserable cunt to everyone else who thinks $100 is a more than fair and reasonable price.
Just an opinion.

lonely heart
16-08-2020, 12:14 AM
i dont recall loneyheart ever providing reviews for 244 happy to be corrected
shane

I predated you and indirectly responsible for creating one (and a few) of the most successful girl in this shop.

Good time always come to an end as you know.......

CharlieM
16-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Whoring is like smoking, drinking or any other vice. The price of cigarettes is through the roof in this country. As an ex smoker, I remember in those times that even if the price of smokes increased threefold I still would've smoked. Now if you love punting it's virtually the same thing...yes you may go less frequently or chose the cheapest options, but you're still gonna punt. Well I know I will.

everready 2
16-08-2020, 10:41 PM
I see the seeming purist Story Teller makes this comment:
Hope it would stop some perverts come to legit shop with hope for being able to crack up the girl’s boundary there. If you think that price is expensive, leave them alone, give them respect, not act like cheap dog.
If he thinks someone advertising on Locanto in sensual massage section and offers (without client asking) after 30 mins of one hour booking if they'd like $50 for HJ and $100 for NHJ - as is the case at Bardwell Park Thai Massage - is reasonable, then he's welcome to it. But to say the punter is a cheap dog for thinking it's over the top...well I think he's the cheap low life dog with more money than sense. Get a life you hypocritical preacher.

storry_teller
17-08-2020, 01:06 AM
If he thinks someone advertising on Locanto in sensual massage section and offers (without client asking) after 30 mins of one hour booking if they'd like $50 for HJ and $100 for NHJ - as is the case at Bardwell Park Thai Massage - is reasonable, then he's welcome to it. But to say the punter is a cheap dog for thinking it's over the top...well I think he's the cheap low life dog with more money than sense. Get a life you hypocritical preacher.
Oh, yes I am. Thanks for your compliment

Raybo
17-08-2020, 08:29 AM

I think Storry_Teller first comment was aimed at guys going to legit massage shops and pushing the girls for part 2.......not on in my books. I know an ex WL who is a very well qualified masseuse who has her own legit massage shop and she will absolutely have no hanky panky going on in her massage shop. There are plenty of known shops where you can get part 2, just have to look on the forum if you aren't sure.

100 for NHJ is starting to push the friendship, I agree, if that's all that they are offering. If mutual touching, all those 'extra 2.5' that everyone talks about, I think it's fair game.

everready 2
17-08-2020, 08:59 AM
I could labour the point about my experience and post a link to the sister shop of the place I mentioned of their ad in Locanto and image attached which is definitely suggesting of more than legit massage and how when I rang they said I could see their sister shop in Bardwell Park, but I won't. I didn't at any time hint extras were required.
Regardless, I think this subject is worn out.
Overall, I haven't seen any suggestion of price lifting since shops re-opening. Except for the frenzy in the opening week or so, the vast majority are now finding it very tough with everything slowing down because of the downturn in the economy - hardly a time to be putting up prices!
I think the prices in the Sydney market are very reasonable. I have no qualms about prices at all - except with the odd experience I mentioned. Whenever I find the massage and service excellent - which is more often than not - I tip extra without being asked - up to double without a problem because I know it's not always an easy job for the girls with some customers they get and they've provided me with a great experience.
On a more positive note, why not start a post on shops that have improved their girls or service since re-opening :).
I can vouch for Arncliffe Massage at 10 Belmore St, Arncliffe, for one. Petersham Massage at 111 New Canterbury Rd continues to improve as well. And NO, I don't own either of these shops :):):) Enjoy your punting guys :):):)

Labia Vortex
17-08-2020, 09:15 AM
I could labour the point about my experience and post a link to the sister shop of the place I mentioned of their ad in Locanto and image attached which is definitely suggesting of more than legit massage and how when I rang they said I could see their sister shop in Bardwell Park, but I won't. I didn't at any time hint extras were required.
Regardless, I think this subject is worn out.
Overall, I haven't seen any suggestion of price lifting since shops re-opening. Except for the frenzy in the opening week or so, the vast majority are now finding it very tough with everything slowing down because of the downturn in the economy - hardly a time to be putting up prices!
I think the prices in the Sydney market are very reasonable. I have no qualms about prices at all - except with the odd experience I mentioned. Whenever I find the massage and service excellent - which is more often than not - I tip extra without being asked - up to double without a problem because I know it's not always an easy job for the girls with some customers they get and they've provided me with a great experience.
On a more positive note, why not start a post on shops that have improved their girls or service since re-opening :).
I can vouch for Arncliffe Massage at 10 Belmore St, Arncliffe, for one. Petersham Massage at 111 New Canterbury Rd continues to improve as well. And NO, I don't own either of these shops :):):) Enjoy your punting guys :):):)

You’ve pretty much nailed it....The OP was being disingenuous

GoldfishMan
25-08-2020, 08:58 AM
Uhh, no, I just won't go to any of them because I can't justify nor afford such a high price. I suspect many many more would be in the same boat as I am. So, time goes by, those MLs and shops will be sitting idle with no income.... Guess what will happen next?

cmk76
25-08-2020, 09:36 PM
My usual 90 minutes of $80 has gone back up to $105. My tip for all in from $100 went up to $130! This is from one semi regular... I can't wait to see what the other regulars charge me when I see them week by week!

The other regular in Chatswood is $130 for 90 minutes, $100 for everything except for FS!!! She is the only one that I pay for nhj, foreplay and bbbj... For the last 5 years...

I know I'm paying overs, but... I'm still ahead, seeing that I have not been punting during the lockdown period...

Most of these girls haven't worked, so I'm happy to tip the extra when I can... I was told by one that it was busy when shops opened up in mid June... But bookings have dropped down to 50% - 75% again for many, even the regulars...

So, LH... If you're still getting services at pre-Covid prices, consider yourself lucky...

cmk

Bunty4
26-08-2020, 01:57 PM
My usual 90 minutes of $80 has gone back up to $105. My tip for all in from $100 went up to $130! This is from one semi regular... I can't wait to see what the other regulars charge me when I see them week by week!

The other regular in Chatswood is $130 for 90 minutes, $100 for everything except for FS!!! She is the only one that I pay for nhj, foreplay and bbbj... For the last 5 years...

I know I'm paying overs, but... I'm still ahead, seeing that I have not been punting during the lockdown period...

Most of these girls haven't worked, so I'm happy to tip the extra when I can... I was told by one that it was busy when shops opened up in mid June... But bookings have dropped down to 50% - 75% again for many, even the regulars...

So, LH... If you're still getting services at pre-Covid prices, consider yourself lucky...

cmk
It amazes me when people talk about girls not working over covid period and feeling sorry...there are close to 900k Australian people out of job....now please don't say government handing out free cash...it's a massive fault in governence.... Now most girls across Sydney in RnT get on an average 6 people walking in...so 300$ tips+ shops contibuti of 25-30$ pH which is additional 125$ atleast.. so 425$ a day non taxable. Work 5 days a week that is average of 2000$ per week.
Respect the girls for sure but let's not unnecessarily feel sorry for them....most have taken up this work to live a lavish life for others( their peers) to look at their success in amazement.
As usual YMMV...

fook1
27-08-2020, 12:20 AM
It amazes me when people talk about girls not working over covid period and feeling sorry...there are close to 900k Australian people out of job....now please don't say government handing out free cash...it's a massive fault in governence.... Now most girls across Sydney in RnT get on an average 6 people walking in...so 300$ tips+ shops contibuti of 25-30$ pH which is additional 125$ atleast.. so 425$ a day non taxable. Work 5 days a week that is average of 2000$ per week.
Respect the girls for sure but let's not unnecessarily feel sorry for them....most have taken up this work to live a lavish life for others( their peers) to look at their success in amazement.
As usual YMMV...

Yeah, they earn more than all of us in this forum. Some even have their own sugar daddies or random guys gifting them luxury goods just for a date.

storry_teller
27-08-2020, 12:45 AM
As usual YMMV...
It amazes me when some guys whine about how easy the girls can make money. Where you get that number from? 6 per day? Let your brain work a bit instead of your brother: lots of ppl lose income, do you think they go for massage more frequently? All customers will want extra? How many shops you know? And you stay outside and count? The girls would like to know where they can get 6 customers per day so they can go there and ask for shifts. Even if they can work for busy shop, it doesn’t mean that their other shifts at other shops are busy. No way 5 days all busy. And the girls work long hours every shift (10-12 hours), no sick leave, no super... being touched, fuck by strangers, and touch stranger’s dicks, and you still get jealous of their jobs? Normally those who feels jealous like that is petty, low income ppl. Generous and successful ppl don’t.

Bunty4
27-08-2020, 01:42 AM
It amazes me when some guys whine about how easy the girls can make money. Where you get that number from? 6 per day? Let your brain work a bit instead of your brother: lots of ppl lose income, do you think they go for massage more frequently? All customers will want extra? How many shops you know? And you stay outside and count? The girls would like to know where they can get 6 customers per day so they can go there and ask for shifts. Even if they can work for busy shop, it doesn’t mean that their other shifts at other shops are busy. No way 5 days all busy. And the girls work long hours every shift (10-12 hours), no sick leave, no super... being touched, fuck by strangers, and touch stranger’s dicks, and you still get jealous of their jobs? Normally those who feels jealous like that is petty, low income ppl. Generous and successful ppl don’t.
Story teller...this info is based on facts....I work 2 jobs 14 hours a day....as for jealous I am not....I am happy with what I make.... successful and generous are mutually exclusive qualities.... unfortunately your seem to have lost ability to look beyond physical gratification.

storry_teller
27-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Again, which fact you talked about? Are you working at shops? Or they showed you their books? Or you’re their security?
Few girls can get 6 jobs, if they’re popular, very beautiful and also good service, but still it won’t be busy for every shift they have.
They still can get 6,7 jobs for taking all the craps, lower their prices for the service like $15 for hj, $30-35 for nhj, or even $50 for fs. Again, not everyone can do like that. Work harder, take more risk, but get same or less income.

Story teller...this info is based on facts....I work 2 jobs 14 hours a day....as for jealous I am not....I am happy with what I make.... successful and generous are mutually exclusive qualities.... unfortunately your seem to have lost ability to look beyond physical gratification.

lonely heart
27-08-2020, 11:51 AM
$15 for hj, $30-35 for nhj, or even $50 for fs. Again, not everyone can do like that. Work harder, take more risk, but get same or less income.

That is still normal in many shops. In the old days, its free HJ, $20 NHJ $50 FS. Those were the days....

I though this thread had sunk but obviously many opinion from both side...

storry_teller
27-08-2020, 12:04 PM
As you said, in the old days...
Agreed. Some become so cheap!!!!

That is still normal in many shops. In the old days, its free HJ, $20 NHJ $50 FS. Those were the days....

I though this thread had sunk but obviously many opinion from both side...

Bunty4
27-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Again, which fact you talked about? Are you working at shops? Or they showed you their books? Or you’re their security?
Few girls can get 6 jobs, if they’re popular, very beautiful and also good service, but still it won’t be busy for every shift they have.
They still can get 6,7 jobs for taking all the craps, lower their prices for the service like $15 for hj, $30-35 for nhj, or even $50 for fs. Again, not everyone can do like that. Work harder, take more risk, but get same or less income.
Books yes.... And you know your numbers because you are....???..
Leave it...move on.

Raybo
27-08-2020, 06:00 PM
I would say a few shops are doing okay but most are struggling. Seen a regular last week, I was her 2nd customer for the day and it was late afternoon. She would have been lucky to get one more customer that day as there were 5 girls working in the shop. I asked the manager on the way in how things were and he said thankfully had a couple of guys coming in after work, otherwise it would have been a disaster.

Went to a shop this week and at the end of my session was asked to sign the book for Contact tracing if needed. 2 girls on and I was the 4th name and number. Again, I went late afternoon.

Pre Covid, talking candidly with a girl I know and she told me that 4 customers these days was good. I think 6 customers would be the top end these days. They are either very good, very cheap or very open minded.

Carissawhore
27-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Some of my regular shops i visit are always busy, i guess it depends in which suburb shops are located and how easy it is for punters to access these shops since most of us are working from home, it gets really hard to come up with excuses to give your partner. Also during these difficult times some punters must have reduced their frequent visits to their fav shops since tomorrow things might change drastically and go south, it is good to have good savings now then ever

storry_teller
27-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Close enough to get info from owners and yes, sometimes peek at their books.
Came to regular legit shop at 7:30pm last few weeks and my name was the fifth on their contact tracing list.

Books yes.... And you know your numbers because you are....???..
Leave it...move on.

Meng
28-08-2020, 11:33 AM
So basically if you feel it’s too expensive go to a FS shop instead you’ll probably get a massage and more than a HJ there.

storry_teller
28-08-2020, 12:29 PM
I can kind of understand where OP is coming from. I'm not frugal or a tightass but am someone who also compares prices and does research when I purchase everyday products.

Going to a RnT shop such as SBM you're paying $120 for an hour. Extras might be an option but at what point are the extras too pricey. I've had one ML offer FS at SBm for an additional $100 which I declined but no doubt it would only be standard service for less than 30 mins after the massage is over. So overall you're down $220 for a 30 min standard service which I'm guessing would only be one shot.

Compare that to going somewhere like 42G where a standard service with a lovely Asian lady is $100 for 30 mins, 1 shot up to $160 for 60 mins and 2 shots.

At the $220 mark, you can get close to diamond for 1 hour at 42G.

Would I pay an additional $50 for FS at a RnT shop? Sure, but I would have to really like the girl and shower would need to be available. Would I pay an extra $100? Nope, at that rate I might as well go to another establishment like 42G cause I would most likely get a better service there.

*disclaimer I have never tried to organise FS at a RnT shop at the start of a session so $100 for 1 hour and 2 shots, skipping the massage would then be on some par with a FS shop, but no premium or diamond service.

Feel free to correct me!
You’re correct. Go to right places to get right services depend on your particular needs is a smart way to spend money.