PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT places to eat pussy

Link156
16-08-2020, 12:40 AM
has any one got any good recommendations/luck where pussy eating is offered as an extra at a RNT joint?

aussiegaigin
16-08-2020, 12:05 PM
has any one got any good recommendations/luck where pussy eating is offered as an extra at a RNT joint?
No, because it is not a legal option for (most) RnT shops and we don't want to be alerting authorities about it.

Panj
16-08-2020, 12:26 PM
No rnt place would allow it. Simple.

cuteguy
16-08-2020, 03:05 PM

Just go to the FS shops if you really want to eat one out. :slobber:

Cuckhold3000
16-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Just go to the FS shops if you really want to eat one out. :slobber:

But will the FS girls give me the sad shitty massage most ML do? haha.

warwick1
16-08-2020, 04:12 PM

No.....the more I see posts like this the less I want to get involved...its not the sort of info you want to tell the world.........

jordan69
16-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Some out there but need to do some homework by reading some reviews.
I had one in joint rnt with FS tasted yummy. After learning how to eat pussy from this forum

dwx
16-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Most massage shop owners highly discourage these service.

It is all down to how you connect with the massage lady.

walsta
17-08-2020, 11:56 AM
It is all down to how you connect with the massage lady.

That is true. Majority of the places wouldn't allow it, however if you're paying extra for FS ub a RnT place then they'll sometimes oblige

asiafever
17-08-2020, 12:22 PM
If you're new to the forums one phrase you'll see quite often is "Your mileage may vary." Nothing is guaranteed from girl to girl, shop to shop, punter to punter. Some girls may allow some clients to and not others and so on. I've had guys message me to call me a fucking liar because they read a review where I got a service they didn't, so these days I rarely go into explicit details about massage sessions. Even when some shops advertise "open minded" services this can vary as to it's meaning.

moz
17-08-2020, 12:47 PM
No, because it is not a legal option for (most) RnT shops and we don't want to be alerting authorities about it.RnT is not legal (under council approval) for the vast majority of massage shops.. and yet

Carissawhore
17-08-2020, 03:55 PM
I was able to score japanese pussy for lunch in one of the famous RnT shops, this Japanese girl was out of world when it comes to looks and body and we connected really well, i asked if she wants to sit on my face and she gladly obliged and i went sushi on her pussi for 15 mins until i choked myself with all her pussy juice, it was one of the best sessions ever, she has not been rostered since pandemic, not sure if she went back home

Panj
18-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Would love to know the place. Please do share the details.

GoldfishMan
18-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Everywhere and nowhere.
To be clear, it happens far less often in RNT than FS mainly because the MLs are very self-conscious of their own hygiene, but if the chemistry is there, it will happen. In any shop regardless of shop policy.
The best one I had was in an inner city place years ago... The sessions always ended with her COF on me in 69 position!
And I love it when the girls give me a whole bunch of tissues at the end to wipe my face, invariably with a sly look on their own faces, haha!

Carissawhore
18-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Would love to know the place. Please do share the details.
It is 227NS, fyi not all girls do it but if you click with em they surely know how to show you some good time

Bangetsu
18-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Daty with no shower.. no thanks

Drmartens
18-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the advice.

Link156
22-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Which girls at 227NS offer these services? Please dm me for more details.

dwx
22-08-2020, 12:44 PM

Be early morning, often first is nice

jordan69
22-08-2020, 03:13 PM

Taste better over night?

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 03:55 PM

If there are no shower facilities and the girls can't clean up properly after each customer, doing DATY, licking her breasts or other parts of her body would not be very hygienic. :surprise:

aussiegaigin
22-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Taste better over night?

One hopes the girls have a good shower before coming to work.

I am another fan of early starts for this reason.

Link156
22-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Has any one tried to take a bite after 69 at a RNT joint?

Budgyboy
25-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Asking a lot of questions link what about providing us with something useful, you punt right?

hayups22
26-08-2020, 01:12 AM
If there are no shower facilities and the girls can't clean up properly after each customer, doing DATY, licking her breasts or other parts of her body would not be very hygienic. :surprise:

I've seen more places using wet wipes - that should be fine yeh?

booty_duty
26-08-2020, 01:35 AM
I've seen more places using wet wipes - that should be fine yeh?

Wet wipes are only slightly better than using a wet tissue since they don't really clean and most don't have any antibacterial properties.

Whilst you may smell freshness and it may get rid of stickiness and other residue, the treated area is not clean - it just gives the perception of being clean and is only a temporary solution until you can properly clean it.

On the rare occasions where I do visit RNT, it's only to an establishment that has proper shower facilities or it's first thing in the morning whilst the ML is still fresh.

Nelly69
26-08-2020, 02:01 AM
speaking of which, I just ate a pussy and FS at a RnT place today. It is amazing how clear your head is after a good bang. I went on to do my most focused work in weeks for the rest of the day. lol

avnyyy
27-08-2020, 11:22 AM
There’s just something different about getting FS at an RnT... perhaps it’s the chase to achieve that that’s so fulfilling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zippo_Yo
28-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Not sure I’d do it again, but been carried away a few times.

There was a place opposite Guildford station, Smithfield side, few doors up from bakery, girls used to allow you to eat pussy and ass, not all but some, can’t recall names.

Not sure if still open with Covid

the_boss_king
09-09-2020, 07:42 PM
ymmv and that goes everywhere