Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mulanbaby
16-08-2020, 10:42 PM
0. I think marry is baggage
1. I don’t mind if my client wear mask
2. I won’t hi someone unless they hi me first

kaos
16-08-2020, 11:17 PM
1. there was another post i read earlier that mentioned wearing a mask during a session, so this sounds OK
2. Normally no, but it does depend on the ML/WL. Most are discrete. If you're super concerned just have some generic excuse ready "she's my workmate's younger sister", "barista at local coffee place", "receptionist at gym/medical centre/dentist", etc
3. I don't use wechat so can't help out with this one unfortunately

All the best, hope you enjoy visit (i remember my first few times felt intimidating, but just enjoy the moment for what it is), and things with the missus rebound at home

asiafever
16-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Firstly, the girls usually aren't any happier to be recognised in public than you are. If they see you out and about, especially with your wife, they will duly ignore you and hope you do the same for them. With that in mind I guess you could keep face mask on, but I wouldn't worry greatly about concealing your identity in the room.
I've never been to SBM but I have been to Top Ryde, which I think is a sister shop, and the girls have always been lovely as has Cherry who runs it.

Cuckhold3000
17-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Ignoring the underline problem of a marriage without intimacy and sex lol.

I think you are under estimating how big Sydney is and how much the girls remember each client. If you want to wear a mask, balaclava what ever. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. 71048

storry_teller
17-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Firstly, the girls usually aren't any happier to be recognised in public than you are. If they see you out and about, especially with your wife, they will duly ignore you and hope you do the same for them. With that in mind I guess you could keep face mask on, but I wouldn't worry greatly about concealing your identity in the room.
I've never been to SBM but I have been to Top Ryde, which I think is a sister shop, and the girls have always been lovely as has Cherry who runs it.
True. They wish customers and they go two different ways outside of shops. Who cares about who you’re except you are national face, or bad customer who runs away without paying then the girls will remember you.
And there are few guys pay for full naked service but no hj as they feel guilty. Again, the girls don’t really care. Instead, they like it as they don’t have to give hj but still can get tips.

Nelly69
17-08-2020, 02:00 AM
Well, I got caught walking out of a brothel by my inlaws, the shit hit the fan and needless to say the marriage ended rather quickly... the worst thing was, the sex wasn't that good.

I always thought bumping into a WL will get me in trouble but turned out inlaws are worst....

timtam
17-08-2020, 08:56 AM
Bro
Don’t worry too much about this issue man. No wl or ml will call you out when they see you in the streets. They are more afraid of you recognizing them, also trust me thru won’t remember you unless you see them very regularly, as they see lots of customers per week. In over 20 years of my punting life I have only ever seen one wl in the streets. Given the Covid situation everyone won’t recognize anyone!

I took my father and in-laws punting with me and we love it! If that helps hahahah

Jsmith8888
17-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rooter
17-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Bro, I think you are worrying about things unnecessarily.
The odds that a ML will know you are almost zero in a big city like Sydney.
MLs are discreet and even in the million to one chance that she sees you in the street with your wife, she is not gonna come over and say "Hi Johnny, come over for another massage, I miss you".
As for the mask, well you can wear it for going in and out of the shop. The mask is great for this sort of thing as it gives you a bit of anonymity and everyone wears them now so you won't draw attention to yourself.
Don't wear a Zorro mask, or Clown mask, or Mexican Wrestler mask though as that will definitely draw attention to yourself :)
I don't think its necessary to wear the mask during the session though.
The ML will still see your face, so it's just an unnecessary barrier between you, but if it gives you more security and confidence then for sure, wear it, as long as the you are a paying customer you can wear a Mexican Wrestler mask for all the girl cares - maybe it will turn her on :)

Meng
17-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Bro
Don’t worry too much about this issue man. No wl or ml will call you out when they see you in the streets. They are more afraid of you recognizing them, also trust me thru won’t remember you unless you see them very regularly, as they see lots of customers per week. In over 20 years of my punting life I have only ever seen one wl in the streets. Given the Covid situation everyone won’t recognize anyone!

I took my father and in-laws punting with me and we love it! If that helps hahahah

Wait what? You took your in laws punting? Like the father and mother of your wife to a brothel? Or is it just the father in law? Even that is crazy.

Minathy8724
17-08-2020, 10:43 AM
@Jsmith8888
This is the best thread covering the rules of punting for both ML/WL written by murphy.
Well worth a read and there are some hilarious comments:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92607-The-Ten-Rules-of-Punting

@timtim - Let me get this straight, you really went punting with your father-in-law in a MFM punt?
That has to be up there with MrSteven was recommended a trans for DT.
Please clarify, sick but funny.

asiafever
17-08-2020, 10:57 AM
See I took timtim's post to mean they (his own father and his father in law and maybe others) all went punting together but not in the same room. Could be wrong. Would be one WILD story if all in together but even still sounds a good story.
My brother in law (my ex-wifes sisters husband) took me for a massage in Korea. Afterwards we went out for bbq and beers (and soju). He knew my marriage was dying anyway and his wife had become a total nun after they had a kid, so we went out for a boys night. Good fun.

walsta
17-08-2020, 11:39 AM
1. Given the current environment we are in at the moment, i'm sure they wont mind you wearing a mask. Hopefully you don't turn up with a Lucha mask
2. I live in the CBD area and been to a few massage places in the CBD and never really had this problem. Unless you go and see the same girl everyday, I doubt they will remember you. Like what most people say, even if they see you on the streets, they will tend to steer away or avoid eye contact if you're with someone else
3. I have seen them posting updates recently, so I'm assuming that their Wechat is still active

timtam
17-08-2020, 02:15 PM
I took my dad and my father in law punting. That’s how we all got along really well as a family. You guys should try it.

local
17-08-2020, 03:27 PM
I took my dad and my father in law punting. That’s how we all got along really well as a family. You guys should try it.

Considering you name, might have been a bit layered ? :cool2:

tpol
17-08-2020, 10:44 PM

Your family should get together and do a bukake

woods23
17-08-2020, 11:23 PM

You didn't happened took them to SS for a massage nd saw star did u? She told me a story sounds like u haha

TheMaestro
17-08-2020, 11:23 PM
@Jsmith8888
This is the best thread covering the rules of punting for both ML/WL written by murphy.
Well worth a read and there are some hilarious comments:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92607-The-Ten-Rules-of-Punting

@timtim - Let me get this straight, you really went punting with your father-in-law in a MFM punt?
That has to be up there with MrSteven was recommended a trans for DT.
Please clarify, sick but funny.

It is a crazy world bro minathy!

Eliza123
18-08-2020, 07:51 PM

LOL for real? Found it sadly funny. Now feeling more disappointed in marriage.

Eliza123
19-08-2020, 08:15 AM
LOL for real? Found it sadly funny. Now feeling more disappointed in marriage.

Just to clarify that I am not here to judge, just find it hilarious :)

B J Hunter
19-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Now that's a story I have to hear

Give us an update... did you conquer your nerves yet? I hope to hear that you’ve entered SBM and you haven’t left yet because you’re working your way through the entire roster to make up for lost time. You’ll probably need 50 masks though because it would be rude not to change masks for each girl.

GoldfishMan
19-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Long story short, my wife and I haven't had sex in over a year and I'm a little sexually frustrated and lacking in intimacy.

I posted up earlier in the week about going to a massage parlour, but only for a nude part 1 (hoping this will satiate me) until we can work things out. But the nerves are already getting to me. My nerves are mostly about coming across the ML while out and about with the wife.

I was hoping to go to Sydney Baby Massage as its in a suburb I never visit but close enough to the city to get to. But they haven't accepted by wechat invitation.

Few questions:
1. Can I keep a mask on during my massage? (to conceal my identity a little)
2. Would a ML ever acknowledge me outside a shop if I am with other people?
3. Does anyone know if Sydney Baby massage are still active on their wechat?

I realise this sounds very basic for those who frequent regularly.
Lol, this reminds me of a recent run in I had with an ML. She hailed me on the street, we got to talking, and I found out she had switched jobs and is now in the property market. She seemed keen to "invite me up for coffee" as we were very near where she lived. I guess she wasn't lying when she said I made her come in the 2 very passionate sessions I had with her.
Lo and behold, my partner makes the jump on me talking to this girl... So I bade this lovely ex-ml farewell and went with my partner. Later on my partner asked me who was the pretty young thing I was chatting up (I openly let all my partners know I'm a pervert who will never stop loving pretty young girls). I just said she was a real estate agent I met while house hunting. Case closed, lol!

Back to your questions, you are worried about the wrong thing. You are 1000x more likely to out yourself than have an ML/WL out you in public. There are so many ways you can screw up on your own, like:
1. Washing your hair during/after the session and then going straight home after.
2. Also always check if the shop shower gel is one of those strong smelling ones. If they are, maybe only wash the critical bits or even don't use it... Use water only.
3. Changed behaviour at home. Eg. You've been trying to get it on with the wife and failing, then suddenly you stop even trying.
4. Phone messages call logs, etc.

I'm giving these points because you seem to be very afraid of your wife. Don't be afraid. Women are everywhere, they are our equals, you have a right to get what you need as much as they do.

dwx
19-08-2020, 03:42 PM
I'm giving these points because you seem to be very afraid of your wife. Don't be afraid. Women are everywhere, they are our equals, you have a right to get what you need as much as they do.

Is it just your wife that worries you, or maybe the whole family giving you hell if you are caught out ?

TangoEcho
19-08-2020, 11:56 PM
Lol, this reminds me of a recent run in I had with an ML. She hailed me on the street, we got to talking, and I found out she had switched jobs and is now in the property market. She seemed keen to "invite me up for coffee" as we were very near where she lived. I guess she wasn't lying when she said I made her come in the 2 very passionate sessions I had with her.
Lo and behold, my partner makes the jump on me talking to this girl... So I bade this lovely ex-ml farewell and went with my partner. Later on my partner asked me who was the pretty young thing I was chatting up (I openly let all my partners know I'm a pervert who will never stop loving pretty young girls). I just said she was a real estate agent I met while house hunting. Case closed, lol!

Back to your questions, you are worried about the wrong thing. You are 1000x more likely to out yourself than have an ML/WL out you in public. There are so many ways you can screw up on your own, like:
1. Washing your hair during/after the session and then going straight home after.
2. Also always check if the shop shower gel is one of those strong smelling ones. If they are, maybe only wash the critical bits or even don't use it... Use water only.
3. Changed behaviour at home. Eg. You've been trying to get it on with the wife and failing, then suddenly you stop even trying.
4. Phone messages call logs, etc.

Just say you're going to the gym. People will expect you to be a bit red when you get home. Go home and shower again.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 08:44 AM
It’s much better than having an affair!

GoldfishMan
21-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Is it just your wife that worries you, or maybe the whole family giving you hell if you are caught out ?
Depends on what image you want to cultivate for yourself and how old / experienced you are in life. If you want a squeaky clean choir boy image, yeah maybe you have to worry about being caught.
Or if you're a young man (20 - 30 yrs), you might still be in that stage of your life where you still haven't realised that you live your life for yourself, not for your well-meaning relos. In this state, even punting won't help you cos you'll always be under someone's thumb... Wife, next wife, boss, in-laws, etc.

Idurian
21-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission is one corporate rule I work with.

but that seems to apply for this scenario too...

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Just say you're going to the gym. People will expect you to be a bit red when you get home. Go home and shower again.

And make sure the girls don’t spray any smelly stuff in the room. That stuff lingers in the air and ends up leaving smells on your shirt or jacket.

The professional establishments make sure the girls don’t wear perfume and the soap in the showers are scent free, exactly for this reason

CharlieM
21-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Well, I got caught walking out of a brothel by my inlaws, the shit hit the fan and needless to say the marriage ended rather quickly... the worst thing was, the sex wasn't that good.

I always thought bumping into a WL will get me in trouble but turned out inlaws are worst....

Wow! Did your inlaws actually physically come accross you? Or they saw you and you didn't see them? If so did you greet each other or act as if you didn't see them? Sorry for all the questions, just one more...what excuses if any did you tell your wife?

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 03:13 PM

The moral of the story is, make sure you only punt at establishments with discreet entries and not in your local neighbourhood! Pity as there are 2 great shops near me that don’t meet those requirements!

CharlieM
21-08-2020, 03:25 PM
The moral of the story is, make sure you only punt at establishments with discreet entries and not in your local neighbourhood! Pity as there are 2 great shops near me that don’t meet those requirements!
I have lived and worked in the same suburb for many years...i can count atleast 10 FS and RnT places within easy walking distance that I know of. And have never been to one of them. Get so tempted when you read a good review. Can anyone guess which suburb?

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 04:43 PM
And make sure the girls don’t spray any smelly stuff in the room. That stuff lingers in the air and ends up leaving smells on your shirt or jacket.

The professional establishments make sure the girls don’t wear perfume and the soap in the showers are scent free, exactly for this reason

Easiest way to solve this problem if you need to return home to a significant other?

Stop by the servo to put petrol in your car and "accidentally" get some on yourself.

Not to the point where you're soaked in it, just a small bit on your hand and then dab a tiny bit on your neck.

That way when you turn up home and the other half goes to greet you, she can smell the petrol and your excuse is that you overfilled the tank.

Naturally if you do this too frequently, she'll become very suss.

Otherwise in this day and age of Covid and hand sanitizer, rub some of that stuff on yourself, the alcohol tends to take away other scents on your skin and you just end up smelling like hand sanitizer.

Y'all can thank me later!

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 04:54 PM
The hand sanitiser trick would work a treat... thanks for that suggestion.

The petrol idea, whilst good in concept, as you mentioned would be difficult to explain if every week you came home smelling like a dirty oil rag when you work in a corporate job! Depends how frequently you punt I guess.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Well, if you're a smoker or a drinker, having a ciggie or a beer (or two) before stepping in the door also works to mask the smell.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Well, if you're a smoker or a drinker, having a ciggie or a beer (or two) before stepping in the door also works to mask the smell.

Good reason to take up smoking or drink and drive.
Nothing worse than a WL smoking in the room and you left with your clothes reeking of ciggies. A sure fire way to get caught - I’ve had to use the excuse that I met colleagues for drinks after work!

asiafever
21-08-2020, 07:51 PM

A ml I used to see would leave me covered in her perfume, I loved it, and still every time I smell that perfume I think of her..
I am separated though so really makes no difference to me. The mums at my daughter's school at the time started making rumours though because they must have smelled the perfume and it was the same brand that one of the other mothers wore. Like she's the only woman on earth wearing Chanel...
Women's sense of smell tends to be a lot better, always bare that in mind too.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 08:38 PM
A ml I used to see would leave me covered in her perfume, I loved it, and still every time I smell that perfume I think of her..
I am separated though so really makes no difference to me. The mums at my daughter's school at the time started making rumours though because they must have smelled the perfume and it was the same brand that one of the other mothers wore. Like she's the only woman on earth wearing Chanel...
Women's sense of smell tends to be a lot better, always bare that in mind too.

So did you take that as an opportunity to hit on the other mother??

asiafever
21-08-2020, 08:57 PM
So did you take that as an opportunity to hit on the other mother??

Haha nah I didn't, our kids were best friends and are still close even though at different schools, so I didn't want to shit on my own doorstep like that... But she was/is a cutie...

Jsmith8888
21-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Unfortunately it wasn't to my taste. The ML was OK (great body) but it didn't do it for me.

Not quite sure what I expected but it will be a while (if ever) I try again.

Sorry to hear that mate but from what it sounds like on your original post, it seems that you're missing love and the emotional intimacy - the sexually frustrated side of it is just a byproduct of that.

Without being a marriage counselor (is that something you've looked into?) I think what you need to do is think about what initially ignited the spark with the other half and try to rekindle that to get it burning again instead of looking for replacement love in the wrong places.

Women are complicated beasts and often you'll find that it only takes a small gesture to reignite the desire, something as simple as serving her breakfast in bed or getting her a small gift even though it's not a special occasion.

All the best with it mate and hopefully it works out for you.

hayups22
22-08-2020, 12:07 AM
The thais tend to be very good with faces, and if you've been intimate with them they'll remember you forever.
But they are also very secretive about their job, and terrified of seeing customers out on the street, even more so if the customer is with his partner.
I used to go to alot of korean & thai nightclubs and saw a few WLs I recognised - they would run away lol.

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Ignoring the underline problem of a marriage without intimacy and sex lol.

I think you are under estimating how big Sydney is and how much the girls remember each client. If you want to wear a mask, balaclava what ever. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. 71048

Wearing a balaclava is what someone would do if they wanted to cover their face or identity from the person.

Nelly69
23-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Wow! Did your inlaws actually physically come accross you? Or they saw you and you didn't see them? If so did you greet each other or act as if you didn't see them? Sorry for all the questions, just one more...what excuses if any did you tell your wife?

yeah, my inlaw was waiting outside when I came out, they saw my car parked out the front. Took photos and left.
I tried to make up excuses in my head of what I was doing walking out of that joint and my wife just came home and left. Fuckin Brutal. I thought I was being discreet... Well, at least I can punt without any guilt now.

Nelly69
23-08-2020, 09:04 PM
I have lived and worked in the same suburb for many years...i can count atleast 10 FS and RnT places within easy walking distance that I know of. And have never been to one of them. Get so tempted when you read a good review. Can anyone guess which suburb?

Gotta be Surry Hills, every corner has a flashing open sign at night.

GoldfishMan
24-08-2020, 09:30 AM
If you get into the habit of putting on perfume on yourself, you don't have to worry about WL/ML perfume lingering on you. I used to also keep a spare bottle in the car/work-bag and sprayed some on a few minutes before getting home.

asiafever
24-08-2020, 09:43 AM
If you get into the habit of putting on perfume on yourself, you don't have to worry about WL/ML perfume lingering on you. I used to also keep a spare bottle in the car/work-bag and sprayed some on a few minutes before getting home.

Wait, so you wear ladies perfume?

dotcumdotinyou
24-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Why not I always have and still do.

Kenzo Flower, Le Eu De Issey, Bulgari Blue, Marc Jacobs Lola and Daisy, JPG Femme are some of my favorites. Perfumes last longer on the body than colognes and the girls love the smell, I've had numerous compliments from ladies from all walks of life on how good I smell.

Unfortunately the one which got the most comments isn't made anymore Boucheron Jaipur, a specialty fragrance shop used to bring it in from France for me.

walsta
24-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Wait, so you wear ladies perfume?

I think he meant using men cologne to drown out the smell of the ladies perfume.
TBH i've never really had that problem. Majority of the girls i've seen have very faint perfume. At times the massage oil can be quite strong smelling

warwick1
24-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear that mate but from what it sounds like on your original post, it seems that you're missing love and the emotional intimacy - the sexually frustrated side of it is just a byproduct of that.

Without being a marriage counselor (is that something you've looked into?) I think what you need to do is think about what initially ignited the spark with the other half and try to rekindle that to get it burning again instead of looking for replacement love in the wrong places.

Women are complicated beasts and often you'll find that it only takes a small gesture to reignite the desire, something as simple as serving her breakfast in bed or getting her a small gift even though it's not a special occasion.

All the best with it mate and hopefully it works out for you.

First bit of good advice on this whole thread.......................

rooter
24-08-2020, 07:20 PM
So I did conquer my nerves. Didn't go SBM as they didn't respond to my messages. Instead went to Broadway 227.

Unfortunately it wasn't to my taste. The ML was OK (great body) but it didn't do it for me.

Not quite sure what I expected but it will be a while (if ever) I try again.

Bro, reading your original post before the punt and this one after the punt, I think you are not in the right mind space for punting.
It's clear you have some fear and guilt associated with punting, and if you go into a punt feeling like that then you are not gonna be relaxed and ready to enjoy a good time.
No matter what happens between your legs, if you are not in the right mood between your ears it's not gonna feel good.
So take a break and think about if you can go to a punt fear and guilt free. If you can then great, go and have a good time! If not then forget about punting, there are lots of other things in life, and many of them better and more rewarding and meaningful than punting.
Paying for sex is just paying for sex. It's not gonna win you a Nobel Prize. It's nothing to be proud of and it's nothing to be ashamed of. It is what it is.
Good luck bro and all the best.

aussiegaigin
24-08-2020, 08:25 PM
All you people worried about the lingering perfumes might like to consider that much of what you are smelling is residual vapor/droplets in your nostrils, not external.

I noticed a few years ago that other people weren't aware of what was "bothering" me. I had a g/f whose sense of smell was so strong she could have gotten a job as a drug detector. I'd get shit scared she would notice, but she never once detected anything on me after a session. A quick rinse of water up my nose got rid of the after-smell almost instantly.

CharlieM
24-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Bro, reading your original post before the punt and this one after the punt, I think you are not in the right mind space for punting.
It's clear you have some fear and guilt associated with punting, and if you go into a punt feeling like that then you are not gonna be relaxed and ready to enjoy a good time.
No matter what happens between your legs, if you are not in the right mood between your ears it's not gonna feel good.
So take a break and think about if you can go to a punt fear and guilt free. If you can then great, go and have a good time! If not then forget about punting, there are lots of other things in life, and many of them better and more rewarding and meaningful than punting.
Paying for sex is just paying for sex. It's not gonna win you a Nobel Prize. It's nothing to be proud of and it's nothing to be ashamed of. It is what it is.
Good luck bro and all the best.

Great words of advice Brother

cnzzsbdlsb
25-08-2020, 11:57 AM
1 year no sex, seriously?
What's the wife for?

cnzzsbdlsb
25-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Father I can understand, but father in law, how did the conversation began? :) serviously.

Max69hard2
25-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Haha nah I didn't, our kids were best friends and are still close even though at different schools, so I didn't want to shit on my own doorstep like that... But she was/is a cutie...

It’s never too late, time to reassess?

cuteguy
27-08-2020, 12:40 AM
1 year no sex, seriously?
What's the wife for?

To have kids with but where the wife can't do her job properly in keeping the man home and keeping him satisfied then the WLs can step in to fix the problem.

wwl
02-09-2020, 12:39 PM
I have met a ML in a shop who knows my wife
Suffice to say she was much more desperate to keep a secret than me

holi_day
02-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Saw some reports said, in some east-Asian countries like China, Japan, over 30% of married couples live sexless. Not sure how true is it. But it tells the problem to certain extent.

While the social moral condamns betrayal many choose to divorce or not get married at all.

GoldfishMan
03-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Saw some reports said, in some east-Asian countries like China, Japan, over 30% of married couples live sexless. Not sure how true is it. But it tells the problem to certain extent.

While the social moral condamns betrayal many choose to divorce or not get married at all.
A lot of those are because of cramped living quarters. If the couple has other family members living with them (kids, parents), there's literally no way to get any jiggy jiggy without waking up the whole house.

Climax598
03-09-2020, 10:17 AM
A lot of those are because of cramped living quarters. If the couple has other family members living with them (kids, parents), there's literally no way to get any jiggy jiggy without waking up the whole house.
Love Hotel is popular in Japan. In Hong Kong hourly rent hotel room is popular.

Gonglad
07-09-2020, 07:33 AM
Just do it. If you don’t like it then you’ll know and won’t do it again. Then maybe get relationship or sex counselling lol

cnzzsbdlsb
07-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Maybe a 3some in the near future? :)

cuteguy
09-09-2020, 01:44 PM

Yes, don't visit any shops in your area and go somewhere else where you might not be recognised by close ones. With COVID-19 at the moment, wearing a mask is a great way to conceal your identity. You could wear a baseball cap with sunglasses which will make it near impossible being recognised by anyone.

lucky59
12-09-2020, 10:26 PM
I know I’m rationalizing, but when I’m about to walk into a shop I consider the real possibility of being spotted by someone I know. Very low I expect, but I’ll still use a back entrance if offered!!!

Albwick
13-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Don't forget the sunnies too!