PDA

View Full Version : Question Any Time

Liquifiedsolid
16-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Anyone know where Kate from Any Time has ended up ?

Massage 69
09-09-2020, 07:03 AM
Hey guys any recommendations on anytime or feel good ? Pricing and service , thanks

AngelFace
09-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Hey guys any recommendations on anytime or feel good ? Pricing and service , thanks

I was going to suggest Kate but it appears she has moved on.

Most of the girls at these shops will be good performers.

Liquifiedsolid
09-09-2020, 09:58 PM
I was going to suggest Kate but it appears she has moved on.

Most of the girls at these shops will be good performers.

Would love to know where Kate ended up. She told me where she was going to go Just before she quit but then that shop closed / changed hands and she’s not on the roster there now.

AngelFace
10-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Would love to know where Kate ended up. She told me where she was going to go Just before she quit but then that shop closed / changed hands and she’s not on the roster there now.

If the girls want you to know where they are, then they will let you know. In the same way we use burner phone numbers to be able to easily cut contact, the girls use their fake names to cut the trails.

Let's keep an eye out if she pops up at another shop.

One clue for you is to go to shops where other girls have moved to from Anytime. Remember that they often get these jobs through word of mouth from friends, so if a friend finds a new shop then she will invite her friends.

AF

brownwallaby
10-09-2020, 04:00 PM
The legendary boss duo E & A never disappoint. The number girl always delivers the goods. New talents N, K & W stand for Naughty, Kinky & beWitching

rockbreaker
11-09-2020, 12:19 AM
I like naughty.

The Dominator
18-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Just love the number and no beating around the bush attitude

Andy91
18-09-2020, 12:52 PM
I suggest the girl name Ell.. supper naughty

flaminggoose
22-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Well that's weird...came out of there recently and old mate's banging some chick from behind against the wall down the side street no more than 5 metres from the main road..lol

boringdays
22-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Was she from the shop

flaminggoose
23-09-2020, 09:26 AM
Was she from the shop

I suppose that would be one way to get around the legal dilemma of providing sexual services in unlicensed premises...take it outside..lol

AngelFace
23-09-2020, 12:21 PM
I suppose that would be one way to get around the legal dilemma of providing sexual services in unlicensed premises...take it outside..lol

I want to know if she has an ABN or if the client does. Doubt it is related to the shop at all though.

I'm going to say it was a pickup arrangement from the pub and that's a well know side street.

AngelFace
23-09-2020, 12:21 PM
I do like the Spanish paella that is on the menu here.

angrybirdy
23-09-2020, 12:50 PM
The legendary boss duo E & A never disappoint. The number girl always delivers the goods. New talents N, K & W stand for Naughty, Kinky & beWitching

woooo that kinky is good ..

brownwallaby
23-09-2020, 01:28 PM
woooo that kinky is good ..

I’m not surprised, she certainly knows how to deal with an angry bird :) :)

Liquifiedsolid
23-09-2020, 04:45 PM
I do like the Spanish paella that is on the menu here.

Is that a high recommendation?

FBold
23-09-2020, 08:05 PM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

jbur444
23-09-2020, 10:53 PM
good time here today, hk girl was incredible

AngelFace
24-09-2020, 06:06 PM
good time here today, hk girl was incredible

lots of HK girls in many shops. why this one incredible? because it's you?

brownwallaby
24-09-2020, 07:24 PM
The HK girl at this venue is very popular, has been around for years and her service has been reviewed quite thoroughly

AngelFace
24-09-2020, 09:49 PM
The HK girl at this venue is very popular, has been around for years and her service has been reviewed quite thoroughly

I think it was her I tried to book yesterday but she was working in northside shop

insane593
26-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Is it common here ? Asked me $200 in middle of service, while we were in action and asked me to transfer if I don't have that much, what a turn off.

ococpunt
26-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Is it common here ? Asked me $200 in middle of service, while we were in action and asked me to transfer if I don't have that much, what a turn off.

she's just making sure she's getting paid, too many punters gets $200 service and decides to pay $100... you can always say no?

insane593
26-09-2020, 02:17 PM
I got that, however this should have done it before getting into the Action as Have seen her before and paid whatever she requested that time.

Margherita
26-09-2020, 07:51 PM

Yeah happened to me a few times. Like some others commented, the girls must have had bad experiences from other customers, but still annoying when they did that to me, although understandable

darkice
26-09-2020, 10:53 PM
great way to make the old fella go limp

angrybirdy
27-09-2020, 04:04 AM
I’m not surprised, she certainly knows how to deal with an angry bird :) :)

did your wallaby get pampered as well? lol

Puntersclub
27-09-2020, 09:47 AM
The positive aspect of the standard pricing around brisbane is you can laugh off any over the standard prices

Margherita
28-09-2020, 10:27 AM
The positive aspect of the standard pricing around brisbane is you can laugh off any over the standard prices.

Most of the time. Sometimes little brain took over. Only after the session then we kicked ourselves for giving in to some stupid prices

drunk-as-a-punk
28-09-2020, 07:41 PM

Most of the time. Sometimes little brain took over. Only after the session then we kicked ourselves for giving in to some stupid prices

Lol. I've been there.

Even worse is kicking yourself for stupid prices, then returning after a month or two

nosha
28-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Ell.. or Jas.. which one would you rate?

Margherita
28-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Lol. I've been there.

Even worse is kicking yourself for stupid prices, then returning after a month or two

Lol yes! But I’ve been fortunate enough not to go back for the third time.

spaceman
03-10-2020, 09:10 PM
This is another massage parlour that is not running a abn illegal brothel
Got to pla site www.pla.qld.gov.au
Any one found one site can face 4 years jail
Anyone

insane593
28-10-2020, 11:46 AM
This is another massage parlour that is not running a abn illegal brothel
Got to pla site www.pla.qld.gov.au
Any one found one site can face 4 years jail
Anyone

This shit is getting interesting now

darkice
10-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Went here recently and the choice of girls has really gone downhill.

Think there was Coffee, 20, Zoe, __?___ (HK, really skinny, maybe mid to late 30's, scar on leg i think)

Made a booking but didn't specify which girl. Arrived and was met by coffee who I didn't find attractive, then got introduced to Zoe who i also didn't find attractive(chubby), 20 ended up being busy and ended up with the last girl.

Thankfully, she was chatty, slim and friendly. Ended up having a great session and my most VFM session at anytime

$70 nude HJ - i think if i paid an extra 20 or 30 probably could have got BBBJ, but i was happy with it. To my surprise it was a great session with kissing involved. She also had enhanced boobs.

WIR - If I could get the same price then yeah.

angrybirdy
11-01-2021, 12:30 PM

Think there was Coffee, 20, Zoe, __?___ (HK, really skinny, maybe mid to late 30's, scar on leg i think)

Made a booking but didn't specify which girl. Arrived and was met by coffee who I didn't find attractive, then got introduced to Zoe who i also didn't find attractive(chubby), 20 ended up being busy and ended up with the last girl.

Thankfully, she was chatty, slim and friendly. Ended up having a great session and my most VFM session at anytime

$70 nude HJ - i think if i paid an extra 20 or 30 probably could have got BBBJ, but i was happy with it. To my surprise it was a great session with kissing involved. She also had enhanced boobs.

I ran into C*c* last year, her heavy sets on chest might be a winner. Might give her a try next time.
I didn't pick her as had booking with L***, don't think L*** do anything beyond body slide, unless you guys have better luck with her.

tab123
11-01-2021, 04:02 PM

O boi, she wont be happy when she reads this. Late 30s...

HST
11-01-2021, 06:35 PM
O boi, she wont be happy when she reads this. Late 30s...
Haha I thought the same thing

HST
11-01-2021, 07:45 PM
They are keen, opened at 6pm today...

darkice
12-01-2021, 09:15 AM
I just took a punt at the age lol.. could be late 20s. Was hard to tell. How old is she?