PDA

View Full Version : Question Which nation WL and ML do you prefer

Carissawhore
17-08-2020, 04:29 PM
In general with my experience Japanese girls have been very polite and when it comes to bed Thai's know what they are doing, whatch yall openion on different nation girls

GoldfishMan
18-08-2020, 09:35 AM
My personal pref would be:
Chinese/Korean (tie)
Thai
Singaporean/Malaysian
Jap

In that order. I just get more chemistry happening with the C and K girls, and I think if I visited more T girls I could score more with them but alas, haven't found many that tickled my fancy.

I have been shit with the J girls. I find them too polite/professional to the point of it being like an impenetrable shell that prevents any passion from igniting.

Labia Vortex
18-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Korean
Chinese
Japanese
Thai........WL

Korean
Thai
Japanese
Chinese.....ML

Generalisations....

slim72
18-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Interesting how only Asians are mentioned...

Although I don't often seen Caucasians in Australia (because imo, the price premium isn't worth it over Asian girls), I do when overseas. My pref would be

Korean
Japanese/Russian-Eastern European (tie - Jap for GFE; Russian for PSE)
Thai

Personal preference, but I don't really seem to have a good connection with Chinese girls, although there have been the rare exception.

asiafever
18-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Best sessions (as in one girl in particular, not the nationality as a whole) I've had have been:
Massage-
Vietnamese
Thai
Korean
Chinese
Czech

Full service:
Korean
Sth American/Philo mix
Korean
Japanese
Chinese

Best non working lady experiences have been Korean and Japanese.

davidcooper
18-08-2020, 11:59 AM
For massage :
Chinese
Japanese
Vietnamese
Korean

Japanese girls have the best service but I feel better connection with Chinese girls!

holi_day
18-08-2020, 02:33 PM
1 Malay/Singapore, Chinese , Japanese, Korean

2 Vietnamese, Hong Kong, Taiwanese

3 Western

4 Thai, Indo/India

I find my ethnicity and languages plays a big part in how the WLs perceive and connect with me.

I am Chinese speaks Mandarin and Canton, little Japanese. Singapore/Malay certainly connect well. They also have the bubbly/naughty personality which makes the session really funny and enjoyable.

Chinese usually a bit serious. When they like me enjoy the sex, they can be very sensual but still hold the boundary very tight. Orange from 278 was a rare character with the wildness you don't usually find in Chinese group. Also Coco from 42.

Japanese very polite and service oriented, some can be quite punky so they have a wide spectrum. More often, they are pure, submissive like servants. And for some reason, I often feel nervous seeing Jap. I think I can connect with Jap the best if I speak their language well. Still learning.

I only seen a handful of Western. I don't pick Western usually because their look. The last two were Mia (AU's) and Rachel (Can) from 42 few years back. They both DFK me like lovers which I wasn't expecting, especially Mia. Mia was the best Western I met. Young and beautiful both body and face in my view. Didn't work for long. Saw her few times then gone. She did come back 7 months later for like a week but looked like 7 years gone by. So Western women not good at handling age.

Thai was the worst to me. Almost 100% failure so I stopped seeing Thai. I generally think they are not into my ethnicity that's all.

Panj
18-08-2020, 07:24 PM
Thai, Taiwan and then Chinese. Western if available.

Eliza123
18-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Personally I found Viet girls and western girls more outgoing and charming. Chinese girls - but it takes time to build up rapport

aussiegaigin
18-08-2020, 11:23 PM
I've had a lot of interaction with normal (non-working) J girls.

They seem to be the easiest to get into bed, always very keen and co-operative.

Have had only a couple of MLs, service was good, if not memorable.

Meng
18-08-2020, 11:38 PM
1 Malay/Singapore, Chinese , Japanese, Korean

2 Vietnamese, Hong Kong, Taiwanese

3 Western

4 Thai, Indo/India

I find my ethnicity and languages plays a big part in how the WLs perceive and connect with me.

I am Chinese speaks Mandarin and Canton, little Japanese. Singapore/Malay certainly connect well. They also have the bubbly/naughty personality which makes the session really funny and enjoyable.

Chinese usually a bit serious. When they like me enjoy the sex, they can be very sensual but still hold the boundary very tight. Orange from 278 was a rare character with the wildness you don't usually find in Chinese group. Also Coco from 42.

Japanese very polite and service oriented, some can be quite punky so they have a wide spectrum. More often, they are pure, submissive like servants. And for some reason, I often feel nervous seeing Jap. I think I can connect with Jap the best if I speak their language well. Still learning.

I only seen a handful of Western. I don't pick Western usually because their look. The last two were Mia (AU's) and Rachel (Can) from 42 few years back. They both DFK me like lovers which I wasn't expecting, especially Mia. Mia was the best Western I met. Young and beautiful both body and face in my view. Didn't work for long. Saw her few times then gone. She did come back 7 months later for like a week but looked like 7 years gone by. So Western women not good at handling age.

Thai was the worst to me. Almost 100% failure so I stopped seeing Thai. I generally think they are not into my ethnicity that's all.

Agree. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with Thai girls. The only two Thai girls I found to be amazing was rose from ginza and Megan from N5M/42 before she decided to do only standard service.

Eclipsefun
19-08-2020, 12:05 AM
I got by style of training tbh.

1. Has worked/trained in Japanese soaplands
2. Has worked/trained in in a general east-asian spa men's spa type facility.
3. Can give a proper Thai Massage
4. Can give a proper any other style massage.
5. Learned on the job.

Much can be forgiven is she has big tits and lets me fuck them.

Outside of punting I have found I hit it off easiest with Japanese girls, and that conversely KPS is a real thing, but the sample size is pretty small so I try not to generalise too much.

Bobbybareback
21-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Can't beat Chinese pussy for full service.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Nothing beat French!

Arnie_Fan_81
21-08-2020, 06:22 PM
For me:

1. Japanese girls - haven't seen a bad one yet, willing to please and put in the effort.

2. Korean girls - seen quite a few, only really remember 3 and they were all superb girls. The most recent my most memorable one, it's a shame she doesn't want a AR written on her.

I'll share her name and its Scarlett 42G, great kisser and GFE is all I'll disclose.

3. Vietnamese girls - Selina at n5 enough said.

4. Chinese girls - seen a lot of them over the years, most to mechanical and I don't like that.

5. Thai girls - seen a handful and like the Chinese girls they seem mechanical and distant. Other than Megan and Rose/the name she used prior I wouldn't pick one in a line up.

Haven't seen any girls from Malaysia or Singapore and only one from Indo so they are hard to comment on.

rooter
21-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Tibetan, Definitely Tibetan.
Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Colombian etc ... all nice enough ... but your life has all been a pointless waste of energy and you are an insignificant algae in a slimy pond if you have not fucked a Tibetan.
If you have not fucked a Tibetan then you are lower and more worthless, and more insignificant than mould growing in a damp musty shower.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Tibetan, Definitely Tibetan.
Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Colombian etc ... all nice enough ... but your life has all been a pointless waste of energy and you are an insignificant algae in a slimy pond if you have not fucked a Tibetan.

LOL... for me, it definitely has to be a WL from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Living in a hermit kingdom under repression and the rule of Kim Jong-il, they would be open to try anything at least once in the bedroom.

Also as they haven't been exposed to the South's beauty fixation and been corrupted by K-pop idols, they definitely don't have KPS.

Ponder that for a second.

rooter
21-08-2020, 07:15 PM
LOL... for me, it definitely has to be a WL from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Living in a hermit kingdom under repression and the rule of Kim Jong-il, they would be open to try anything at least once in the bedroom.

Also as they haven't been exposed to the South's beauty fixation and been corrupted by K-pop idols, they definitely don't have KPS.

Ponder that for a second.

A worthy fuck
But I think it has to be an Inuit girl. Just because when fucking your Inuit bride you can say "In U It feels so good".
And then you you can have halfie children and have a son called Mo and then hunt whales and seals and whatever and then when your halfie Inuit son is a bit grown up you can go out fishing and say to your halfie son "get the Eski Mo"
And then your life is worthwhile
If you can surmise you life into a lame dad joke pun then you have lived a life worth living. Enjoy!

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Now that would be a challenge to find a North Korean!
I bet they would be very subservient and good for S&M.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 07:26 PM
A worthy fuck
But I think it has to be an Inuit girl. Just because when fucking your Inuit bride you can say "In U It feels so good".
And then you you can have halfie children and have a son called Mo and then hunt whales and seals and whatever and then when your halfie Inuit child is a bit grown up you can go out hunting and say to your halfie son "get the Eski Mo"
And then your life is worthwhile
If you can surmise you life into a lame dad joke pun then you have lived a life worth living. Enjoy!

ROFLMAO! Love it!

holi_day
21-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Now that would be a challenge to find a North Korean!
I bet they would be very subservient and good for S&M.

There was a North Korean girl running private in a CBD apartment named Sophie probably 7years ago? She advertised on this forum as Korean girl. I met her in her place and chatted quite a bit. She spoke very good English. I asked which part of South Korea she was from. Told me she was from North Korea and most of her friends in Sydney also North K.

I was surprised as she looked very fashion even had nice boobs job done. I queried how she ended up here. She didn't say it very specific, felt like she didn't want to tell me the details. But made a point that North Korea was nothing like now Australian people imagine.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 08:32 PM
There was a North Korean girl running private in a CBD apartment named Sophie probably 7years ago? She advertised on this forum as Korean girl. I met her in her place and chatted quite a bit. She spoke very good English. I asked which part of South Korea she was from. Told me she was from North Korea and most of her friends in Sydney also North K.

I was surprised as she looked very fashion even had nice boobs job done. I queried how she ended up here. She didn't say it very specific, felt like she didn't want to tell me the details. But made a point that North Korea was nothing like now Australian people imagine.

Never trust the stories a working girl Tell you are true. Especially a North Korean! Ha

hayups22
22-08-2020, 12:12 AM
I'm really looking forward to when North Korea finally opens up - it will be a sex tourist's dream come true!

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 04:46 PM
I'm really looking forward to when North Korea finally opens up - it will be a sex tourist's dream come true!

Why because it would be cheap given their low standard of living? They're starving over there and now their leader Kim Jong Un has ordered pet dogs to be confiscated.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/kim-jong-un-orders-pet-dogs-to-be-confiscated-in-pyongyang/

12093487o
02-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Nothing beat French!

Agree. Remember a French girl at King’s Court, Lulu, she was the stuff of dreams. Any around these days?

GoldfishMan
06-09-2020, 07:20 AM
Why because it would be cheap given their low standard of living? They're starving over there and now their leader Kim Jong Un has ordered pet dogs to be confiscated.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/kim-jong-un-orders-pet-dogs-to-be-confiscated-in-pyongyang/
Speaking of North Koreans, check her out:
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/north-korean-defector-describes-hellish-life-inside-the-regime/news-story/164f9d94f2d65d33b21302a98ffcf78f
Park Yeon-mi. She's as hot as they come, north or south!

Joe1956
06-09-2020, 10:03 AM
Love them all!!!
Beautiful ladies in every corner of the globe.
Must say though, had a Kenyan lady as my PA when on business for a couple of months over there.
Wow! But have had a long love of Asian ladies too. Vietnam, Thailand and China all wonderful.
Looking forward to Cambodia and Laos when things ‘open up’ again!!!!!