PDA

View Full Version : Shop info smile has me smiling again

pommychris
19-08-2020, 06:23 PM
well i did venture into the watland st shop today and was pleasantly surprised by the young ladys willing to massage this old man..
i decided on a nice small lady from japan who has just recently moved to the area.. new to the business and very willing to learn,
had a great time and looks like the standard has improved from last visit.. so its on my list again and i think its worth a try

blake_ly
19-08-2020, 07:18 PM
well i did venture into the watland st shop today and was pleasantly surprised by the young ladys willing to massage this old man..
i decided on a nice small lady from japan who has just recently moved to the area.. new to the business and very willing to learn,
had a great time and looks like the standard has improved from last visit.. so its on my list again and i think its worth a try

damn i think i ought to go again soon, my last few visits haven't been good, but got the whatsapp message yesterday and the pictures got me curious.

Massaddict
19-08-2020, 09:52 PM

Im smiling too and agree 100%.
Went to Smile today also and booked an hour with a new girl. Very friendly and great massage.

Will definately be going back again.

M.A.

Trapper
03-09-2020, 01:39 AM
Ohh how I envy you guys getting to go to smile when i see these reports. I can't risk it

Tlito
06-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Smile has been sending the surfers girls up the road more and more recently ..I have seen all these girls and I promise they are all spectacular...I have never been up the road but I know James has done the shop up during the break and I doubt if there would be any other place in Brisbane with better qualifications ...or for that matter results...happy to hear from any punters who disagree and have visited recently..