PDA

View Full Version : General talk Top Nationalities to get RNT

Link156
20-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Hi all, I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on average which nationally girls provides the best RNT experience?

I know they can be hit and miss but wanted to know what you guys think?

Here are my thoughts not in any particular order.

Thai - on average very good
Chinese- can be hit and miss
Korean-
Japanese- on average pretty good
Filipino- not bad
Viet- can be hit and miss

If i had to pick from experience I would go for :

Jap
Thai
Viet
Filo
Chinese

Budgyboy
20-08-2020, 02:14 PM
For a proper massage you cant go past the thai experience. Japanese are a distant second and forget the rest.

hayups22
21-08-2020, 12:14 AM
I enjoy the massage from Thais the best. Also the best ML sex I've had is from a relatively newbie thai.
For veteran girls I like Chinese because they are willing to do it all.
Only had koreans at upmarket joints so the extras were too costly to try.
Haven't tried japan ML much.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Nothing beats French...
Ooh la la

davidcooper
21-08-2020, 04:47 PM
What is special about French ?

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Everything about French women is sexual... from the way they talk to the way they dress, to the way they walk into a room. They don’t call it DFK for nothing!

davidcooper
21-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Any French R&T in Sydney ? Would love to try...

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Any French R&T in Sydney ? Would love to try...

There were some amazing Frenchies working at Paddington 244, another at N5M and another at one of the Pyrmont shops, unfortunately they all went back to France when COVID arrived. And yes they all offered FS!

davidcooper
21-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Thanks but I am more RNT guy !

12093487o
02-09-2020, 05:14 PM
I‘ve had Canadian, German, French, Swiss, British, Jap, Thai, Aussie. The French are unforgettable. I get along with the German speakers, Thai girls are uninhibited and fun, Aussies, Brits and Japs are too polite. Both dating and in the industry! Definitely forgetting a few nationalities.

the_boss_king
09-09-2020, 07:40 PM
hands down Koreans do the best

annintofu
26-09-2020, 08:57 AM
each to its own, but in an RNT joint, massage skills mean absolutely nothing to me, I'm entirely after the erotic part of the experience. Looks, body and conversation was all that matters.

With that in mind, top countries for me are C.J.K and TW, in no particular order.

Europeans are generally good too, but there was always a bit of cultural divide.

never tried any SE Asians like Thai, Viet, indo, Filipino, or any dark skinned girls not my cup of tea.

alc
26-09-2020, 12:18 PM
I've personally found the Viets to be the best. Thing is, with the Viets it doesn't feel like a service but like they are actually into it. For me, the Japanese feel like there's a hard line for their willingness - it's not about pushing that line, but it definitely feels like I'm buying something. With the Chinese, I always know that it's just about the money - sure sometimes the service is good and the extras are available but it often lacks the excitement of Viets. Haven't been with Koreans for a while.

On a side note, I've found Nepalese to be quite exciting. A little like the Viets, just a little more reserved in their personality.

alc
26-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Where's a good Filo experience? Never tried it before.

fungongguy
26-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Thai is my favorite, have had some excellent experiences with Caucasian / Aussie gals too.

Poonhound69
28-09-2020, 12:11 AM
South American :)

liminal
28-09-2020, 08:32 PM
I like

Tongans

Sierra Leonians

and girls from Ubon Ratchatani

annintofu
29-09-2020, 01:43 AM
I've personally found the Viets to be the best. Thing is, with the Viets it doesn't feel like a service but like they are actually into it. For me, the Japanese feel like there's a hard line for their willingness - it's not about pushing that line, but it definitely feels like I'm buying something. With the Chinese, I always know that it's just about the money - sure sometimes the service is good and the extras are available but it often lacks the excitement of Viets. Haven't been with Koreans for a while.

On a side note, I've found Nepalese to be quite exciting. A little like the Viets, just a little more reserved in their personality.

interesting point about Viet n Nepalese MLs.

Also mostly agree with your observations about chinese and japs, but I've seen exceptions. it takes a lot of time and luck to find a gem, not easy with borders closed to overseas visitors :(

Ktmrocksyd
08-11-2020, 05:23 PM

Hey mate , i was wondering for nepalese address . Thank you for your time