PDA

View Full Version : one of my favourite places...

x11
23-02-2013, 10:17 PM
well i hope this doesnt come across as an advertisement... but i have to admit that SF is really my favourite place to hang, and loiter for an hour. :) When i'm lucky and Linda greets me and treats me to a cup of tea i know i'm in for a good time, and i've havent even met the girls yet. this is not so much going to be a review of a particular girl but more a run down of my favourites. And i hope others can benefit by my intel.

Neimi: I believe Neimi is the longest serving ML on Linda's books. Dont let that suggest to you that she is old. Far from it. She's a slim Thai girl and has a cute butt, other bros will testify to that. Asian men she tells me sometimes overlook her because her skin is naturally tanned. i personally dont have that afflicton, and thankfully so because she is quickly became a favourite of mine. A slim slender frame housing A cups, and a warm happy persona thats very accommodating. treat her well and you'll be rewarded. Her massage i found to be light to medium, but her part 2 is great. her best feature is how you can easily click with her. i find that she glows from the inside. great gfe. it almost feels like innocent teenagers messing about when i'm with her.

Ice: Cold by name, warm by nature. this girl has some serious cum-f**k*-me-eyes. i love a girl with the smokey eye (makeup) look. i saw her on her first day and she blew me away (no she didnt blow me). i never expected her to become one of my favourites on the first meet but she did. her body is slim, b- cups (?). she's very capable in both parts of the session, but the thing that is etched in my memory are those eyes. she's gorgeous and knew how to tease a man.

Jessica: Jessica made me sad the last time i saw her - it was her last day before taking a break. infact i was her last customer - i lucked that one out because when i booked she was ready to leave for the day but she held back just for me. I'd only seen her once before and i dont think she remembered me at first but she quickly warmed up. she's got a gorgeous body. great legs. a+/b- cups. can give a great massage. When i first saw her i wasnt expecting her to be as good as Ice, but omg i seriously dont know who is better. ymmv of course but i found her to be exceptional. when she looks into my eyes while her hands are performing magic i just melt and hold my breath. she's wonderful. she certainly made me feel like the most important person to her in the time i had with her.

Mimi: another bro called her ordinary. i got in trouble with linda because at first i thought she looked older. but in the room i just love her japanese accent and japanese attentiveness that the other girls can't replicate. a softer to medium masssage, and the overall session felt more tender if you know what i mean.

Tiffany: lovely girl. i think has worked for linda almost as long as Neimi. i like seeing her when i feel more chatty.

of the girls above ice and jessica are more intense, while the neimi, mimi and tiffany i found to provide a more softer experience. Linda has great range of girls, and is always getting new ones.

i was introduced to Betty (looking great in a short red dress) the last time i was there. Korean, probably a slightly larger frame from the girls you would see on PopAsia of a Sunday morning. she does have a nice pair of legs. :sweat:

well there you have it. my picks from SF. hope bros fine this info useful. and thanks to all the girls for the good times and memories.

for new bros, SF is not a FS place and non of the girls offer it so dont read that into my words above.

SF a place were i like to hang for a lazy hour or 2... :)

8inches
24-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Whats the phone number and address of this place?

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2013, 01:52 PM
well i hope this doesnt come across as an advertisement... but i have to admit that SF is really my favourite place to hang, and loiter for an hour. :) When i'm lucky and Linda greets me and treats me to a cup of tea i know i'm in for a good time, and i've havent even met the girls yet. this is not so much going to be a review of a particular girl but more a run down of my favourites. And i hope others can benefit by my intel.

Neimi: I believe Neimi is the longest serving ML on Linda's books. Dont let that suggest to you that she is old. Far from it. She's a slim Thai girl and has a cute butt, other bros will testify to that. Asian men she tells me sometimes overlook her because her skin is naturally tanned. i personally dont have that afflicton, and thankfully so because she is quickly became a favourite of mine. A slim slender frame housing A cups, and a warm happy persona thats very accommodating. treat her well and you'll be rewarded. Her massage i found to be light to medium, but her part 2 is great. her best feature is how you can easily click with her. i find that she glows from the inside. great gfe. it almost feels like innocent teenagers messing about when i'm with her.

Ice: Cold by name, warm by nature. this girl has some serious cum-f**k*-me-eyes. i love a girl with the smokey eye (makeup) look. i saw her on her first day and she blew me away (no she didnt blow me). i never expected her to become one of my favourites on the first meet but she did. her body is slim, b- cups (?). she's very capable in both parts of the session, but the thing that is etched in my memory are those eyes. she's gorgeous and knew how to tease a man.

Jessica: Jessica made me sad the last time i saw her - it was her last day before taking a break. infact i was her last customer - i lucked that one out because when i booked she was ready to leave for the day but she held back just for me. I'd only seen her once before and i dont think she remembered me at first but she quickly warmed up. she's got a gorgeous body. great legs. a+/b- cups. can give a great massage. When i first saw her i wasnt expecting her to be as good as Ice, but omg i seriously dont know who is better. ymmv of course but i found her to be exceptional. when she looks into my eyes while her hands are performing magic i just melt and hold my breath. she's wonderful. she certainly made me feel like the most important person to her in the time i had with her.

Mimi: another bro called her ordinary. i got in trouble with linda because at first i thought she looked older. but in the room i just love her japanese accent and japanese attentiveness that the other girls can't replicate. a softer to medium masssage, and the overall session felt more tender if you know what i mean.

Tiffany: lovely girl. i think has worked for linda almost as long as Neimi. i like seeing her when i feel more chatty.

of the girls above ice and jessica are more intense, while the neimi, mimi and tiffany i found to provide a more softer experience. Linda has great range of girls, and is always getting new ones.

i was introduced to Betty (looking great in a short red dress) the last time i was there. Korean, probably a slightly larger frame from the girls you would see on PopAsia of a Sunday morning. she does have a nice pair of legs. :sweat:

well there you have it. my picks from SF. hope bros fine this info useful. and thanks to all the girls for the good times and memories.

for new bros, SF is not a FS place and non of the girls offer it so dont read that into my words above.

Very nice job brother X11 !

But without mentioning my no. 1 girl Lisa, your summary or recommendations are not quite complete.

Good intel just the same

Cheers

x11
24-02-2013, 02:51 PM
sorry ahlungor. no offense but I wanted to put in my favorites as your favorites are well listed elsewhere. and Lisa isn't my style even though I once fell under her spell.

x11
24-02-2013, 02:53 PM
8inches. . the place is silver fox. it's located in Pitt st behind world square. look in the roster section for line ups and contact details.

cheungchau
24-02-2013, 03:30 PM
sorry ahlungor. no offense but I wanted to put in my favorites as your favorites are well listed elsewhere. and Lisa isn't my style even though I once fell under her spell.

Ur cup of Espresso could be Water to the other.. Agree.

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Lol x11, your taste is almost identical to mine. I never got to see Neimi but Jessica and Tiffany were my favourites, then Mimi. Lisa was sweet but not my thing. Jessica has an Aussie bf too - that poor bastard...

8inches
24-02-2013, 04:21 PM
As they say 1 mans trash is another mans treasure.
Good on u for staying true to your needs and wants!

x11
24-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Lol x11, your taste is almost identical to mine. I never got to see Neimi but Jessica and Tiffany were my favourites, then Mimi. Lisa was sweet but not my thing. Jessica has an Aussie bf too - that poor bastard...

and I was sad when she said she was going on holidays. .... I think she just broke my heart with that news! lol!!!!!

jellyshots
24-02-2013, 07:41 PM
and I was sad when she said she was going on holidays. .... I think she just broke my heart with that news! lol!!!!!

Yeah, she's a heart breaker. I had to have Crystal from Styles cure me of the Jessica love sickness.

razelio
25-02-2013, 01:10 AM
I went there the other day and didn't get a HJ :( I hadn't been to a massage place before and thought the girl would just ask, she was really hot and young, but it just ended and she's like "all done"...

Oh well I guess I just gotta ask for it straight up next time, the atmosphere was different to brothels, I was to shy in approaching for the HJ even though thats totally silly. I want to return though because some of the girls are stunning, how much is the HJ usually?

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 02:58 AM
I went there the other day and didn't get a HJ :( I hadn't been to a massage place before and thought the girl would just ask, she was really hot and young, but it just ended and she's like "all done"...

Oh well I guess I just gotta ask for it straight up next time, the atmosphere was different to brothels, I was to shy in approaching for the HJ even though thats totally silly. I want to return though because some of the girls are stunning, how much is the HJ usually?

Huh? It's right on the wall! Linda usually asks if it's your first time. The rates look like $65/60 min massage only, $120/60 min with nude HJ (special massage). If you paid $120 you should go in and ask for Linda and tell her who you saw.

x11
25-02-2013, 09:03 AM

not sure but could be how the girls are trained there. I remember Linda telling me she doesn't like the girls asking for tips etc... which is a bit to my annoyance because sometimes the girls leave the room before I get a chance to tip them!

your best bet is to pay up front for the service you want that way the session goes smoother imho.

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 12:05 PM
not sure but could be how the girls are trained there. I remember Linda telling me she doesn't like the girls asking for tips etc... which is a bit to my annoyance because sometimes the girls leave the room before I get a chance to tip them!

your best bet is to pay up front for the service you want that way the session goes smoother imho.

I don't always tip but what I usually do is take $20 out extra before the girl comes in and stick it in my top pocket. That way, when I get changed, I can quickly hand it to her before she leaves the room.

PunterBoy
25-02-2013, 06:24 PM

Uhh. Rough deal. Once I went up for a massage and asked just for that. Got that massage and towards the end I noticed how fucking hot the ML was and opted in got a HJ. But time was up.... So I just extended 30 min and got some HJ action.

razelio
27-02-2013, 12:08 AM
nah I paid $65, i thought the routine was that they asked you (so the house didn't get a cut), oh well, I was just a bit nervous, I'll be more forward next time. The girl was smoking hot, but the massage was little more than a tickle. She was hot and let me feel her up though.

These things have mild a learning curve.

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 08:25 AM
nah I paid $65, i thought the routine was that they asked you (so the house didn't get a cut), oh well, I was just a bit nervous, I'll be more forward next time. The girl was smoking hot, but the massage was little more than a tickle. She was hot and let me feel her up though.

These things have mild a learning curve.

You'll definitely enjoy paying up front bro ;)

x11
27-02-2013, 08:47 AM
razelio: don't suppose you remember the girls name do you?

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 04:45 PM
If the girl was new, they wouldn't have known their way around anyway...

readyfreddy
27-02-2013, 06:28 PM
I find in general though they look for you to ask the question especially if newish. I think sometimes the vibe we send off isn't what we think it is. Note this only applies to places where the extra service is on a price list. Eg $65 per hour, $110 per hour.

I think they assume you understand the difference.

mkko2
27-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I am interested in asking of your opinion on Tiffany.
I find her face appealing, however her massage is average, and she always looks disinterested when conducting the B2B component.
Do any of you fellow punters also experience this?

Also which girls are similar in looks to Tiffany but provide a more GF experience?

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 05:01 PM
She gave me a really good massage, took her time etc... The very first time I booked her, she wasn't that great with B2B but she got me over the line. The times I experience this are with some of the younger ones that may have a bf or are inexperienced. It's not just that they're inexperienced with the part 2, but they haven't got that much emotional experience either.

That changed after she warmed up to me after a few bookings. You should be able to joke around with her a little. She's pretty sensitive to the mood I think.

Anyway, Jessica has a similar build, a little slimmer and really pretty face. Not sure if she's even there anymore. Kelly was similar face to Tiffany, tall, lean and really good B2B + catbath. She used to kiss down the spine to your tailbone. Very erotic. Not sure where she got to either. Another punter said Icey was pretty too but I haven't met her yet.

mkko2
28-02-2013, 11:38 PM
i've tried Eve or Eva the thai girl, she was nice... but nothing to sing about
so i really don't think its worth it.
I've also tried another Thai girl, and a chinese lady in her mid 30s that were very average... the chinese lady in her mid 30s was terrible. i don't think she works there anymore.

Tiff is the only girl there I would consider so far. But she's not 100% but it seems you are right, i need to create more friendship

jellyshots
01-03-2013, 06:53 AM
I only rarely click with Thai girls but when I do, I have a great time. If you like slim girls, maybe you should try Neimi. I've never tried her but other punters have given her great reviews. If you visit a few different shops, you can work out the kind of girl you like best, your budget etc...

Silver fox massage
05-03-2013, 10:44 AM

EVA --- Tall, gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body; The feedback good of service

x11
09-03-2013, 09:19 PM
i probably should add Amanda to this list of favourites too... she's not a petite as Neimi, as she has e cups and more of a size 10 figure that she carries well due to her height.. she's tall and has great legs. good english, and a cute (round) baby face with a fringe. her massage can lack some direction but if you tell her how you like the massage (and part 2) she's great. she's really lovely to chat too.

lala69
09-03-2013, 10:09 PM
i probably should add Amanda to this list of favourites too... she's not a petite as Neimi, as she has e cups and more of a size 10 figure that she carries well due to her height.. she's tall and has great legs. good english, and a cute (round) baby face with a fringe. her massage can lack some direction but if you tell her how you like the massage (and part 2) she's great. she's really lovely to chat too.

Mia should be in the list too :shout::shout:

Silver fox massage
11-03-2013, 10:18 AM

x11
11-03-2013, 02:20 PM
lol.... your quoting me in my own thread! :p

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2013, 05:28 PM
lol.... your quoting me in my own thread! :p

YEAH, I am not sure whether it is Foxy herself or someone else is helping her (not me !!) but they are copying a lot of girls descriptions from all over the place from members' posts - aka Yamada style. Well, it's her business, she can do whatever she sees fit.....................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

x11
12-03-2013, 08:40 AM
she's also quoting quoting me in other threads too. lol. well actually not quoting. if this was school they'd call it plagiarizing lol! not that I mind. just find it funny.