PDA

View Full Version : Question Standard, Premium, Diamond Service standards?

Nelly69
21-08-2020, 01:51 AM
Hi Fellow Punters,

Relatively new to this forum and it opened my eyes to the punting scenes in Sydney! I've been only punting at Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 (though I think their quality have dropped in the past year) and didn't know there are so many quality RnT and FS around Sydney.

Most shops advertise their girls with different level of service, standard, premium and Diamond. i.e.42G. Is there a standard in the industry of what each service entails? Is there a secret code for beyond Diamond service? :shout:

anyway, interested to know, cheers.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 02:28 AM
Sadly there's not really any industry standard that dictates what you get at each service level and it's really all open for interpretation by each business.

Even in the same shop, what you get varies between each girl, some will do more than others at each price tier and even at the highest tier, not all services are guaranteed, so best to check with the receptionist and/or girl first.

Standard is pretty much that. CBJ and sex.

Premium adds BBBJ to the equation.

Diamond adds DFK, DATY, 69, possibly CIM and maybe even more.

YMMV

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 08:50 AM
I recently had a new WL who thought diamond meant BBFS...
Whilst tempting I had to hold back

Happyman2018
21-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Sadly there's not really any industry standard that dictates what you get at each service level and it's really all open for interpretation by each business.

Even in the same shop, what you get varies between each girl, some will do more than others at each price tier and even at the highest tier, not all services are guaranteed, so best to check with the receptionist and/or girl first.

YMMV

Cant agree more
With the answer you given

Happyman2018
21-08-2020, 09:42 AM

u sure she doesn't understand..
All like d previous answer
They just want to provide more to keep customer coming

rooter
21-08-2020, 11:42 AM
exclusive, luxury, five star, elite, premium, diamond, executive ...
They can mean whatever the service provider wants them to mean :)

Cuckhold3000
21-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Some girls will be advertised at "Diamond service" but still won't preform certain things like other girls. There was a review of a girl here recently that was diamond but didn't do daty or dfk. But was diamond i think because of her looks etc.

Max69hard2
21-08-2020, 01:50 PM
u sure she doesn't understand..
All like d previous answer
They just want to provide more to keep customer coming

I’m sure she didn’t understand. Pity I didn’t have the courage to take advantage and partake...

Happyman2018
21-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Some girls will be advertised at "Diamond service" but still won't preform certain things like other girls. There was a review of a girl here recently that was diamond but didn't do daty or dfk. But was diamond i think because of her looks etc.

All girls would like to do diamond because they can charge more
Then once in d room, they try to pretend they didn't know what is included in d service so they can avoid doing more

Meng
21-08-2020, 02:59 PM
All girls would like to do diamond because they can charge more
Then once in d room, they try to pretend they didn't know what is included in d service so they can avoid doing more

Yea. All I want is DFK and bbbj. Sadly DFK is normally assigned to diamond whether bbbj you can get with premium normally.

So if I pay diamond and don’t get DFK which was why I’d pay for diamond service in the first place then a little disappointed.

Also some girls tend to do diamond but maybe does 2-3 minutes of the core diamond service Like DFK and are done. They’ll then try to get you to fuck and hope you’re too tired for another round.

Carissawhore
21-08-2020, 03:09 PM
In my punting career i have been duped by 2 WL's in total, say they do certain type of services during the line up when asked and once in room they act like they dont understand english, the best way to know what sort of services they provide, it is best to ask them instead of telling them what you need, WL most of the time will always nod their head to lure customers once payments are exchanged they change. Most of the time WL's have accommodated my wishes and i have found more quality girls at 185 than any other establishment around guildford.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Yea. All I want is DFK and bbbj. Sadly DFK is normally assigned to diamond whether bbbj you can get with premium normally

All I want is BBBJ & DATY, not really interested in DFK, CIM, rimming, etc, so like you, I need to always go with the diamond service even though I don't necessarily want the extras included in it.

They need to introduce a "build your own menu" in the shops!

Climax598
21-08-2020, 04:35 PM
I want all in the Diamond menu like all you can eat at a buffet restaurant. I sample all in the menu.

dwx
21-08-2020, 05:09 PM

Great idea, we need a tick what service you want card like you get on the door knob of some hotel for in room breakfast.

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Great idea, we need a tick what service you want card like you get on the door knob of some hotel for in room breakfast.

Yeah it could look something like this:

Basic Hr $160

Options
BBBJ $20
CIM $20
DATY/69 $20
DFK $20

Diamond (All The Above) $230 (a saving of $10)

Extras also available with some girls (please check with reception)
Rimming $20
Anal $100
Filming $100
Fisting $150
S&M $150

Arnie_Fan_81
21-08-2020, 06:06 PM

Thats a seriously good idea and extremely easy to implement. You walk into a shop and request what you are after, staff would then show you the girls that can meet your requirements.

Climax598
21-08-2020, 06:15 PM

Basic Hr $160

Options
BBBJ $20
CIM $20
DATY/69 $20
DFK $20

Rimming $20
Anal $100
Filming $100
Fisting $150
S&M $150
Just imagine you are doing Doggies she is ticking off the menu one by one you have done and put a score on each and hand it to you at the end with comment for improvement.

Nelly69
21-08-2020, 06:35 PM
haha, I like the card idea, this way there is no communication problems. Also you can tick off the list as you go! :victory:

booty_duty
21-08-2020, 06:44 PM
haha, I like the card idea, this way there is no communication problems. Also you can tick off the list as you go! :victory:

Definitely. That way there's no misunderstanding at all with the service provider and no complaints afterwards to management.

How many times have you gone in to see a girl and paid for the "Diamond" package but only to find out in the room that she didn't do DFK or CIM or (insert extra here)?

gentleguy
21-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Premium is hit and miss from my experience so I never bother with it. Standard or diamond.

Muffinmen
21-08-2020, 11:19 PM

Basic Hr $160

Options
BBBJ $20
CIM $20
DATY/69 $20
DFK $20

Rimming $20
Anal $100
Filming $100
Fisting $150
S&M $150

you're on to something here mate. open a shop and i'll come visit

hayups22
22-08-2020, 12:01 AM
A girl told me that she gets paid the same whether it's premium or diamond, so the extra from diamond must go all to the shop.
After that I decided I'll only ever go premium as I'm mainly interested in BBBJ.

Nelly69
22-08-2020, 01:19 AM
A girl told me that she gets paid the same whether it's premium or diamond, so the extra from diamond must go all to the shop.
After that I decided I'll only ever go premium as I'm mainly interested in BBBJ.

Interesting... should test that out. haha

Rimboy85
22-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Even shop keep changing their service which is really confusing

didaswiwaw
22-08-2020, 03:30 AM
I don't think so, if that's the case most WL will just ask punter to go for standard service then pay the rest directly to WL.

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 04:18 PM

Was she Japanese? When the girl commenced working at the shop, she should have been told what's included in the diamond package. I have come across a few girls who asked what they could do during sessions. The problem lies with some shops/maangers simply rushing girls into bookings or sessions and not giving them any introductory briefing.

lucky59
12-09-2020, 08:37 PM
I’ve been dudded a number of times after paying for diamond/premium then, with little english communication available, unable to resolve the situation satisfactorily. My solution is to head to the reputable FS spots without these options. Ginza empire & No5 Marrickville seem to be really consistent.

Careverga
21-09-2020, 04:08 PM

YMMV

My assumption has always been that Premium includes DATY and DFK as well as the BBBJ? Have I always been wrong?

Meng
22-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Trust me from someone who searches for DFK like Mr Seven searches for DT or AL searches for Spanish. It’s a diamond service. Sad thing is even in diamond some girls will try to get out of it or do it for 5 seconds and then done for the session.

nihongo
22-09-2020, 09:26 AM
diamond usually involves dragon drilling (aka tongue up your asshole)