PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT shops in Chatswood/that area

avnyyy
21-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Gonna be in chatswood tmrw, feeling a little adventurous.... Anyone got any good recommendations around the chatswood area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asiafever
21-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Artarmon - 84a, have a look at their wechat or line for roster and pics. Haven't tried 126a but others have said it's good.
Willoughby - Sakura on Willoughby rd. Again check wechat for roster. Haven't been since change in owner but it is high on my must visit list. The girls on their wechat look amazing.
Chatswood - Lots of shops but have found them hit and miss last few times I went. 24 Oscar gets good reviews for girls but not so much for management. That complex has 3 or 4 shops in there so if you're feeling like it roam from shop to shop and see what takes your fancy. Shop above BUPA on the corner of Victoria and Albert(?) has been serviceable without being spectacular. Other shops over the other side of the station along Katherine etc it has been way too long for me to comment.

oldbumnewbum
21-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Artarmon - 84a, have a look at their wechat or line for roster and pics. Haven't tried 126a but others have said it's good.
Willoughby - Sakura on Willoughby rd. Again check wechat for roster. Haven't been since change in owner but it is high on my must visit list. The girls on their wechat look amazing.
Chatswood - Lots of shops but have found them hit and miss last few times I went. 24 Oscar gets good reviews for girls but not so much for management. That complex has 3 or 4 shops in there so if you're feeling like it roam from shop to shop and see what takes your fancy. Shop above BUPA on the corner of Victoria and Albert(?) has been serviceable without being spectacular. Other shops over the other side of the station along Katherine etc it has been way too long for me to comment.

Pinkberry on Thomas st has very sexy Thai staffs. Their prices are very good too.

avnyyy
21-08-2020, 05:53 PM

Thanks mate.

Heard of the Artarmon ones and also eager myself to try out Sakura. Seems as though Chatswood alone isn’t the best, gotta venture out just a little from the area

asiafever
21-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Thanks mate.

Heard of the Artarmon ones and also eager myself to try out Sakura. Seems as though Chatswood alone isn’t the best, gotta venture out just a little from the area

Chatswood used to have some great girls going around. Maybe there still are some and I just go too infrequently to find them, and because I had so many top sessions at Artarmon I just end up there.

Alex T Bear
21-08-2020, 07:12 PM
There are around 20 shops in Chatswood and the same again in the surrounding area