PDA

View Full Version : Question Double massage

Link156
23-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Hi all, has anyone tried a double massage? Do girls find it odd when they disrobe and see other girls in the room?

Do must people prefer 1 v 1 as you get more intimacy with the girl or double as you get to enjoy more bliss?

Either way the cost is the same.

I am really keen if anyone got a double cbj.

Richard25
23-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Ask mamasan before booking as no many ml will do CBJ besides double as they have to do it one at a time and change dom

oldbumnewbum
23-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Hi all, has anyone tried a double massage? Do girls find it odd when they disrobe and see other girls in the room?

Do must people prefer 1 v 1 as you get more intimacy with the girl or double as you get to enjoy more bliss?

Wow, you have to find 2 ml friends as ml are normally don't let their colleagues know about their own services.

aussiegaigin
23-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Use the search function; lots of previous discussions about doubles

Link156
24-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Thanks. Any good places for double massage?

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2020, 11:25 PM

Mate, if you are serious about getting a decent double massage, then you should try the legendary Mamasans Double @QVB massage at 1B/139 York St. It’s only $100/30 min all inclusive, it’s the best value RnT in town.

Cheers

Ps. BTW, it’s unlimited shots! If you can manage!........... haha

lucky59
12-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Tried some years ago at 533 Willoughby. A great experience as the girls had obviously done this before. Likely important to have the shop determine which girls work well together. Not sure I could handle the excitement any more?!

liminal
14-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Mate, if you are serious about getting a decent double massage, then you should try the legendary Mamasans Double @QVB massage at 1B/139 York St. It’s only $100/30 min all inclusive, it’s the best value RnT in town.

Cheers

Ps. BTW, it’s unlimited shots! If you can manage!........... haha

Been done will do again

Gonglad
15-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Wow gee that’s a hype up. Add that to the next city visit lol

Jeet
15-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR,
Is QVB still open? or they moved to somewhere else? and I could see their status as 'Banned'here.

Markin
15-09-2020, 01:27 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR,
Is QVB still open? or they moved to somewhere else? and I could see their status as 'Banned'here.

they show up as 'banned' because they don't advertise here

Jeet
15-09-2020, 01:49 PM
they show up as 'banned' because they don't advertise here

Oh ok..thanks.will try this place.

Markin
15-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Oh ok..thanks.will try this place.

make sure you go to the right one, at 1B/139 York St, i think there's another one up the street that uses the same name

surething91
19-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Bumping this post. I'd like to have my first double massage soon (before moving to my first threesome!).
Any recommendations in the CBD area these days? I can go along parramatta road too.

BlackToad
19-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Bumping this post. I'd like to have my first double massage soon (before moving to my first threesome!).
Any recommendations in the CBD area these days? I can go along parramatta road too.

I really enjoyed my last double girl massage at Summerville. Large rooms and shower in the room. Both girls joined me in the shower at the end.

cuteguy
19-03-2022, 07:09 PM
I really enjoyed my last double girl massage at Summerville. Large rooms and shower in the room. Both girls joined me in the shower at the end.

Just massage and NHJ only?

BlackToad
19-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Just massage and NHJ only?

Yep, I didn’t pursue any other extras. Although if you are interested they are available.

surething91
21-03-2022, 08:58 PM
Thanks! I think I'll try there! It was on my list.

ucokrajameong
12-04-2022, 09:03 PM
I used to do double quite a few times at RNT. Only once that I experienced one of the girls stepped out after seeing the other girl stripped naked. That other girl did have a boob job done so may be a case of jealousy?

priapus1966
12-04-2022, 11:33 PM
Bodyrotic lists the pairs that do doubles on their website but at their prices, it ain't gunna be cheap with tips on top of quoted basic fees.

Raybo
14-04-2022, 12:02 AM

getting sandwiched by 2 girls in the shower, one of my punting highlights!

cmk76
14-04-2022, 04:05 PM

Who were the girls? Did they work well together?

Straponlover
15-04-2022, 11:24 AM
My last double massage

MAC

Jessie and Yaya ( these girls are amazing togeather they have a really good vibe)

Check MAC
Massage At Central wechat for the days they work togeather.

Peterpecker
16-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Double WL. Asians at Smithfield offered it to me. One younger one older. I couldn’t say no. BBBJ, both on my cock, lips colliding. The older one was imploring me to fuck her first, younger one moved around and allowed the older one to lean back and lick her while I fucked her. I continued the session with the younger one as the older woman was a 1/2 hour extra for $90.

surething91
01-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Double WL. Asians at Smithfield offered it to me. One younger one older. I couldn’t say no. BBBJ, both on my cock, lips colliding. The older one was imploring me to fuck her first, younger one moved around and allowed the older one to lean back and lick her while I fucked her. I continued the session with the younger one as the older woman was a 1/2 hour extra for $90.
This sounds amazing! How lucky!

surething91
01-05-2022, 11:29 AM
I finally got a double at Summerville! It was a good experience but not sure it is worth it.
I think it was $260 for 30min with B2B. I didn't negotiate because I wanted the best service possible. I think $300 for BJ (probably CBJ).
It was with Coco and the new Tiffany. First double for them together and they did well! So after part1 one was rubbing her boobs on my face and the other one on my LB. It was good but a bit mechanical. Then they swapped until I finished.
These girls were nice and I would happily see them again but not in double. Apart from being naked with 2 girls nothing special to me, I think they are not at 100% of their abilities because of the other girl. Now I should try double WL!

victor_bennet
02-05-2022, 06:28 PM
I finally got a double at Summerville! It was a good experience but not sure it is worth it.
I think it was $260 for 30min with B2B. I didn't negotiate because I wanted the best service possible. I think $300 for BJ (probably CBJ).
It was with Coco and the new Tiffany. First double for them together and they did well! So after part1 one was rubbing her boobs on my face and the other one on my LB. It was good but a bit mechanical. Then they swapped until I finished.
These girls were nice and I would happily see them again but not in double. Apart from being naked with 2 girls nothing special to me, I think they are not at 100% of their abilities because of the other girl. Now I should try double WL!
Good on you brother
This shop has good standard ML as photos shown