PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mascara Club aka 167

Rackster
24-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Hi fellow punters in the Shire.

Wondering if anyone has had any experience at 167 Mascara lately. Been going there for years and its been a yoyo ride, from when the old guy that owned it had a sausage sizzle on Fridays that was supposed to make up for the cold water, to the many owners since with varied results.

They have had some pretty good girls the last few years, and the last owners made a nice fruit platter to fuel the load, and had done some renos. Went there a few weeks ago, and they are in full reno mode, had one new Japanese girl on for a Friday night. pretty average.

Everytime i write it off, i give it another last go, and they have gotten it right again, with a ton of beautiful girls from out of nowhere.

Has anyone else shared this ride with them?

Catman
24-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Whenever I go there I only see coco.always provides a good session!

michaele
25-08-2020, 09:41 AM
I have watched the shop go up and down like a brides nighty I went there once about 18 months ago
And stayed for four hours next day I worked out that I had been charged for five hours but was only there for four
Never returned even though I live close by management seemed dogey but girls service was good plus also paid 10% on credit card.

Sunny_007_007
25-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Any URL or pics available?

Rackster
10-09-2020, 06:21 AM
As usual, I couldn't help my curiosity... Saw Amy. Pretty Chinese girl with amazing tongue skills,

The roster is back in the increase, they've done enough to get a return.

Rackster
11-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Whenever I go there I only see coco.always provides a good session!

Well Catman, spanked the nail on the head there... just dropped in for a quick nightcap and been meaning to see Coco for a while. Holy crap does that girl know how to put her mouth where it does the most damage !! Think I might delete this thread to stop the competition !!

Rackster
11-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Any URL or pics available?

here you go mate https://www.167mascaraclub.com.au/roster/