PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville C Emily-review

Marrickvill_5
24-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Emily - perfect lover
This is the second time for me to book emily.
She has been in Sydney all the time. She didn't go back to China. So it's pretty safe. She just took a 3-month holiday for her school and stuff. Super fresh.

Face
Her photos and videos on ginza website are pretty accurate. Sha has a little cute face with a lot of adorable expressions.
Yound and uni-student-like.

Body
pocket rocket with a real punch - a pair of full-sized D cups. Real and soft.
Milky skin.
Super flexible.

Personality
Easy-going. Limited english but talkative. Very vocal during sex.

Service
Everything she does, she does it like a real lover.
Kiss could transition from gentle tongue kiss with strong emotional tension to full-on PSE style DFK with lots of watery licking, biting and gnawing.
Oral job is 100% next level. She could to it so slow while making it very sensetional. Based on my limited experience, this is a 1-in-100 type of head she gives. Try it.
Sex is totally exhausting. Drains every last drop from your dick. Flexible body, so could definitely accomodate all kinds of positions. Use your imagination.

Mentality
I really want to mention this because, after all, your experience depends not only on her skill level, but also her willingness to impress. Emily is in the phase where she is gonna seize every opportunity to make a big name in the history of Sydney's sex market.

Verdict
If you haven't seen her, give her a chance. You will be rewarded for taking this risk.

---- credit to mcjesus

https://no5marrickville.com/media/uploads/C0E7482D-F0AA-43D9-ABCE-6B57B49BD836.jpeg