PDA

View Full Version : Other Maline Thai Massage - 1/89 Oxford St, Bondi Junction

Flyerr221
24-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Great thread

aussiegaigin
24-05-2012, 12:37 PM
There's been a few massage/R&T joints around Bondi Junction, the only that has been any good is on cnr Oxford St and Adelaide St. PRC or Thai girls, reasonably good massage skills and HE. Has a sister shop in Short St Randwick.

Flyerr221
24-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Great thread

Junglejuice
24-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Aussiegaigin where in Short St Randwick do you know?

Flyerr221
24-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Great thread

Junglejuice
24-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Does anyone have any feedback on this place? Price, standard of girls, opening hours??

Flyerr221
24-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Great thread

Junglejuice
24-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't know if I am scared or interested to try this out.

aussiegaigin
24-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Aussiegaigin, my regular shop is Bondi Indulgence Massage @ 115 Oxford. The Thai girls there are young and eager to please in the tradition of Oasis etc.

I have not heard about Cnr Oxford & Adelaide. This would be on the opposite corner of Westfields entrance ? What service/prices do they offer ?

I have heard about Rose at Short Street. She gives prostate massage and other extras. I haven't been there as getting a finger up my date is not on my to-do list. Haha

Last time I went to 115 (maybe 2-3 years ago now) it was a poor PRC girl experience. I had another bad run at one over the ANZ bank in the Mall, also one in Waverley St.

The Adelaide St shop is opposite Westfields. Standard pricing with $20 HJ, possibly more but I wasn't interested at the time.

I remember Rose at Randwick a few years ago, but I thought it has changed hands since then. ??

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks for sharing, Sydney massage shops are overflow, Chinese and Thai shop everywhere!
There must be one that suits!

Polonius the Pedant
25-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Here's a review of Rose. From Auxxx
Hi Bro Flyerr, how old is that review mate?

aussiegaigin
25-05-2012, 10:07 PM
There must be one that suits!

There probably is ONE, but finding it is the hard part LOL

aussiegaigin
06-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Aussiegaigin, my regular shop is Bondi Indulgence Massage @ 115 Oxford. The Thai girls there are young and eager to please in the tradition of Oasis etc.

As I was in BJ today on business, on your recommendation paid a visit 115.

Had Amy, a pleasant MILF, who is a PRC. I guess she is owner, mentioned she has had the shop about 5 years. Didn't see or hear any other girls in there.

Massage was reasonable, but went in with a sore neck and still have it.

HJ offered, again reasonable, but not outstanding performance.

Standard rates $35/30 mins, $20 HJ

Flyerr221
06-06-2012, 04:06 PM

Had Amy, a pleasant MILF, who is a PRC. I guess she is owner, mentioned she has had the shop about 5 years. Didn't see or hear any other girls in there.

*confused*

Creeper
06-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Ok, word of warning on the short st premises at randwick, the cubicles if you could call them that are partioned up with curtains. WTF.

So when I was lying there in the middle of my massage some years ago I could here the guy next to me, literaly probably 1\2 meter away getting his knob pulled off. Took everything in my power not to crack up laughing. Just grab your own cheek a couple of times and thats how loud it was.

Can't imagine what it would have been like being next to the guy who was having a finger rammed up his ass, crack me up when I read that story, brough back memories of that joint, used to go there when I was really short on cash and needed a fix. used to be $40 for a 20min rnt.

Mistys used to be a great place when they were in there original premises, it used to be 2 floors of proffessional suits with each girl taking up there own apartment, the madam would tell you what doors to knock on, girl opens up invites you in gives you a quick speal on what they like to do and you can decide to stay or move on to the next door.

Had a real mystery feel to it, sad to see so many of these crap shops that seem to be everywhere nowadays get so much attention on this forum.

Best shop for bang for buck in the cbd right now is by far poplar st darlinghurst, $60 for 30min full B&B, never had a bad experience there, none of this tipping bullshit in order to get the girl to take there kit off, its all or nothing for me from the word go.

Anyway just in case yo are curious it is one room with about 3 or 4 sections jammed in split up with curtains. Great if you like a bit of company with your massage, a real comunal feel

aussiegaigin
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Are you sure you went to 115 Oxford ?

I ask this because

(a) you pay $65/30 which includes HJ, and
(b) I have never seen a MILF there, just young girls

I hope that you didn't wander into the Thai takeaway and the waitress gave you a handjob ! LOL

Even if you went to Maline 89 Oxford by mistake, they charge $60 with HJ thrown in.

*confused*

That was the number over the doorway, you go upstairs, there is a big sign under the awning saying YOGA. A pawn shop on one side and the Courier newspaper office on the other. On the city side of Newland St.

A couple of doors up there is 119 with rather blatant numbers on the outside, but no signage, also an upstairs office but I did not investigate.

Flyerr221
06-06-2012, 06:27 PM
That was the number over the doorway, you go upstairs, there is a big sign under the awning saying YOGA. A pawn shop on one side and the Courier newspaper office on the other. On the city side of Newland St.

A couple of doors up there is 119 with rather blatant numbers on the outside, but no signage, also an upstairs office but I did not investigate.

LOL no Bro you went somewhere else ! LOL I have no idea where you went, but some lady gave you a HJ ! LMAO

You need to go to the RED door, not the BLUE door ! http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/crazy.gif

aussiegaigin
06-06-2012, 06:58 PM
You need to go to the RED door, not the BLUE door ! http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/crazy.gif

I went where you told me to go !!

The BLUE door is 115, you can see the YOGA sign outside.

The RED would be 119, but I didn't notice any massage sign, may have been looking for something more obvious.

I feel like I have almost wasted $55 (Amy was nice, so I got some benefit I suppose.(:burn: No Xmas card for yuou this year LOL). I will have to go back next week and try 119

Flyerr221
07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
LOL yes I did do a typo. Oops sorry. Yes 119 is the shop. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

I am sure that the lady in the yoga studio who gave you a HJ appreciated the tip however ! http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

aussiegaigin
07-06-2012, 11:39 AM
The YOGA shop is in another part of the building, it was an R&T massage place I went to. I guess the sign takes away a bit of the cringe factor when entering/leaving though.

Sort of strange concidence that the wrong address gave almost the correct outcome though.

I recall there was a thai shop in Waverley St, just up from Oxford opp Westfield. Have you been there? Not sure if it still exists, shared entrance with some martial arts place

Flyerr221
07-06-2012, 12:07 PM
The YOGA shop is in another part of the building, it was an R&T massage place I went to. I guess the sign takes away a bit of the cringe factor when entering/leaving though.

Sort of strange concidence that the wrong address gave almost the correct outcome though.

I recall there was a thai shop in Waverley St, just up from Oxford opp Westfield. Have you been there? Not sure if it still exists, shared entrance with some martial arts place

Great thread

aussiegaigin
07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
There are also a couple of Thai plasces in the mall section of Oxford St, but judging by the layout inside (and somer male staff) I think they would be legit.

There used to be a couple of "upmarket" B2B shops in Ebley/Grey Sts.

I'll do some more research next week.

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 02:16 PM
There are also a couple of Thai plasces in the mall section of Oxford St, but judging by the layout inside (and somer male staff) I think they would be legit.

There used to be a couple of "upmarket" B2B shops in Ebley/Grey Sts.

I'll do some more research next week.

That "Up Market" B2B shop in Gray Street will be Misty's, Right??

Flyerr221
07-06-2012, 02:40 PM
That "Up Market" B2B shop in Gray Street will be Misty's, Right??

Yes Misty's (http://mistys.com.au/erotic-massage.php)* is RnT only @ premium prices. I guess you get a euro backpacker, but for mine you're better off going to Michelle's @ Rushcutters Bay.

FS Shop is Xclusive (http://www.xclusiveladies.com.au/) in Ebley Street.

* Intel is that Misty's have just taken over A Touch of Class (http://www.atouchofclass.com.au/home.php) in Riley Street.

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Yes Misty's (http://mistys.com.au/erotic-massage.php)* is RnT only @ premium prices. I guess you get a euro backpacker, but for mine you're better off going to Michelle's @ Rushcutters Bay.

FS Shop is Xclusive (http://www.xclusiveladies.com.au/) in Ebley Street.

* Intel is that Misty's have just taken over A Touch of Class (http://www.atouchofclass.com.au/home.php) in Riley Street.

Wow, Misty is doing very well then, interesting to see how the former At Michelle's Madam apartment 501 from 29 Newland Street has become quite a successful business woman in the industry. Thanks for the intel.

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
08-06-2012, 02:28 AM
There is also 71 Oxford, which happens to be beach side of 75 for some reason, and has some nice young ml's I am led to believe, including a very famous one on Sundays

aussiegaigin
08-06-2012, 06:47 AM
A good listing of Bondi shops can be found here:

http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?cat=169

Flyerr221
08-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Great thread

aussiegaigin
18-06-2012, 09:42 PM
LOL no Bro you went somewhere else ! LOL I have no idea where you went, but some lady gave you a HJ ! LMAO

I went past again the other day, and the "massage" sign visble in the photo at the entrance of 119 is definitely not there any more. Unfortunately my wife was with me at the time so could not risk going up the stairs for a look.

How long since your last visit??

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 03:57 PM
A good listing of Bondi shops can be found here:

http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?cat=169

Thanks for the local info, maybe i will start trying BJunction area instead of Newtown and city all the time?

aussiegaigin
25-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Apart from 119 Oxford, which Flyerr has reviewed, I don't think there is anything at Bondi junction which is worth the trip from Newtown.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Apart from 119 Oxford, which Flyerr has reviewed, I don't think there is anything at Bondi junction which is worth the trip from Newtown.

71 Oxford St is one of my favourites, on uni break and school holidays they can attract some very good talent. You never know with these shops as talent moves fast and before you know it they have a stable job in retail and you missed out in meeting some very nice quality girls.

Flyerr221
25-06-2012, 05:02 PM

Actually there is two places that I have been meaning to check out.

Green Door - 75 Oxford
http://bondi-jct.wix.com/greendoor#!

and

Rear 230 Oxford Street called "Beauty Massage". The entry is from the lane in Nelson St opposite the pub. They charge (@ Dec 2011) $1 per min for massage

Intel on both these shops are that there are extras on offer.

Flyerr221
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Actually there is two places that I have been meaning to check out.

Green Door - 75 Oxford
http://bondi-jct.wix.com/greendoor#!

and

Rear 230 Oxford Street called "Beauty Massage". The entry is from the lane in Nelson St opposite the pub. They charge (@ Dec 2011) $1 per min for massage

Intel on both these shops are that there are extras on offer.

Looks like this shop is closed now. I went there last night @ 6:00pm to take one for the team and the lights were off and a padlock on the door.

moz
07-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Looks like this shop is closed now. I went there last night @ 6:00pm to take one for the team and the lights were off and a padlock on the door.

which one 75 or 230

Mcot
07-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi flyerr221, this place B&B massage and HJ?? How long they be open for?? I want na try there..thanks

Flyerr221
07-07-2012, 07:28 PM
which one 75 or 230230 is closed.

Coincidentally the shop was called Beauty Massage. Today I was out and about and noted that the RNT shop in Espsom Road, Rosebery is callled Beauty Massage. So I'd say they have relocated.

Flyerr221
07-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Hi flyerr221, this place B&B massage and HJ?? http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=58347How long they be open for?? I want na try there..thanksYes Malene Massage above KFC in Bondi Junction. $60/30 mins with B2B and HJ as part of the price. Say youve been there before and the girl will know what to do.

aussiegaigin
19-07-2012, 09:17 PM
230 is closed.

Coincidentally the shop was called Beauty Massage. Today I was out and about and noted that the RNT shop in Espsom Road, Rosebery is callled Beauty Massage. So I'd say they have relocated.
I see in the local papers that Epsom Rd has a shared ad with 75 Oxford, so perhaps these are related??

aussiegaigin
15-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Are you sure you went to 115 Oxford ?

I ask this because

(a) you pay $65/30 which includes HJ, and
(b) I have never seen a MILF there, just young girls

I hope that you didn't wander into the Thai takeaway and the waitress gave you a handjob ! LOL

Even if you went to Maline 89 Oxford by mistake, they charge $60 with HJ thrown in.

*confused*
Sorted the address problem out and went to 119 last week, took a 30 min /$65 session with Shasha, young Thai, pleasant but a bit on the plump side. She gave me a good massage; reasonable B2B session and HJ. Offered to give her a massage, she said yes so paid $30 for an extra 15 mins. She liked the rub, but kept her legs firmly together. Only works there on Mondays, but might go back a different day as I saw a couple of other cuties hanging around.

irishphil
16-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Ok, word of warning on the short st premises at randwick, the cubicles if you could call them that are partioned up with curtains. WTF.

So when I was lying there in the middle of my massage some years ago

No curtains now. They have installed decent partition walls.

aussiegaigin
21-01-2013, 08:20 AM
I recall there was a thai shop in Waverley St, just up from Oxford opp Westfield. Have you been there? Not sure if it still exists, shared entrance with some martial arts placeUp in the area a couple of days ago, and this shop has gone. Only a legit looking place a couple of doors down now.

aussiegaigin
10-11-2014, 10:41 AM

I was in Bondi Junction again a couple of weeks ago, and in need of a massage. I walked past 115 and saw the sign in the doorway. I recalled having being there before but couldn't recall the level of service. But I figured I'd give it a try again. Amy is still there, this time she also had a younger girl there, a bit plump, but with the option to choose (or a double) I took Amy for 30 mins ($35).

The massage was better this time, and I did get some relief for my shoulders and neck. Usual HJ option for $20 which wasn't too bad either.

Was up that way again last Saturday, with some time to kill before an appointment, so though I'd revisit. Met by Mimi, a pretty, youngish (late 20s), MILF with good body and nice smile. Reasonable massage, offered $20 HJ and "take off clothes?" option (which I declined). Not too bad on Part 2 either; during the session I got my hand up under her skirt, up through her shorts and a finger under her undies to tickle the clit. Worth a return visit for a 1 hour nude session I reckon. She only works Saturdays.