PDA

View Full Version : Question I’m a Alien ,

Massage 69
29-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Hi all , just new to this site and found it very informative , actually i wish i found it a while ago and maybe i would have played the situation a lot different ,lol. As I’m new here ill go to the basics as i know being discrete on the forum is important. So Ive have a few massages over the years with nice endings .however popped in to a place a while ago , meet a nice Asian lady , i got ready on the table she then comes in to start the massage , after a couple of minutes she asks she can do this naked , i alway say no as i cant be bothered or there not that hot , this time i thought why not , so for $100 she takes her clothes off ‘nice body zero boobs but cute face , then climbed on top of me sticks u know what in my face ‘which by the way was perfect! Which i had to play with , then after a few minutes swings around and try’s to kiss me , which I resisted thinking Covid 19 but then i just thought oh well , she’s kissing me like we where long lost lovers , actually it was up there with one off the best , so she finished me off and I’m out of there , This is a long story .. So after a week or so goes by I’m thinking that was awesome , and see her another 3 or 4 times and its getting heavier and better each time , i love to go into details but being a new member i will take it easy on here , so I’m thinking I’m going to ask her for a number? After a few times of asking she gives it to me and tells me her real name , we text a bit not much just now and then , then a see her a few more times and it like seeing a long lost lover when we meet. I think the service its called a 3plus here or something well this is like a 3plus plus plus but not a 4 however i think that may have happen ?? Maybe , so this this where it get weird, lol . So after seeing her a few more times i ask her out ,lol I’m a idiot . She looks at me like I’m a alien and that was that ,? And it got cold so so cold ,lol , so my dilemma is , do i just go back in a mth and pretend it never happen as this was a heap of fun or don’t back ? And has any one ever had this happen .

flaminggoose
29-08-2020, 11:49 AM
I hate to break to you mate (and deep down you probably know this) but she's probably doing that with many other dudes... Some of them are very good at making it seem like you are "special" but most likely you aren't. You can try and get back what you had...or go elsewhere...as the old saying goes..."there's plenty more fish"... If I'm starting to get a bit "hung up" on someone but it's clearly not going to go anywhere, my go to "therapy" is start seeing other girls ASAP (you know she's definitely seeing other guys! LOL) It can be surprising how quickly you can get over someone particularly in THIS business... :cool2:

Tavs
29-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Hi all , just new to this site and found it very informative , actually i wish i found it a while ago and maybe i would have played the situation a lot different ,lol. As I’m new here ill go to the basics as i know being discrete on the forum is important. So Ive have a few massages over the years with nice endings .however popped in to a place a while ago , meet a nice Asian lady , i got ready on the table she then comes in to start the massage , after a couple of minutes she asks she can do this naked , i alway say no as i cant be bothered or there not that hot , this time i thought why not , so for $100 she takes her clothes off ‘nice body zero boobs but cute face , then climbed on top of me sticks u know what in my face ‘which by the way was perfect! Which i had to play with , then after a few minutes swings around and try’s to kiss me , which I resisted thinking Covid 19 but then i just thought oh well , she’s kissing me like we where long lost lovers , actually it was up there with one off the best , so she finished me off and I’m out of there , This is a long story .. So after a week or so goes by I’m thinking that was awesome , and see her another 3 or 4 times and its getting heavier and better each time , i love to go into details but being a new member i will take it easy on here , so I’m thinking I’m going to ask her for a number? After a few times of asking she gives it to me and tells me her real name , we text a bit not much just now and then , then a see her a few more times and it like seeing a long lost lover when we meet. I think the service its called a 3plus here or something well this is like a 3plus plus plus but not a 4 however i think that may have happen ?? Maybe , so this this where it get weird, lol . So after seeing her a few more times i ask her out ,lol I’m a idiot . She looks at me like I’m a alien and that was that ,? And it got cold so so cold ,lol , so my dilemma is , do i just go back in a mth and pretend it never happen as this was a heap of fun or don’t back ? And has any one ever had this happen .

Time to move on. Plenty more out there. Learn from the lessons learnt and off you go.

Scotty from Marketing
29-08-2020, 02:26 PM
A lot of these ladies are excellent marketers.
Ask yourself if you could pull her in real life? Be objective.

If you cross that line with 99% of them, you will know.

4FoW2
29-08-2020, 03:01 PM

And how much did you spend each time ...might have some indicator of service quality???
As others have said - its purely business. There a 2% chance of anything permanent and meaningful happening from relationships from WL in shops. Its a bit like travelling to Thai & Phil - it is what it is - fantasy for money.
But on the positive side sounds like you got very good service and you were happy to pay for that. Much more than most of us get.
4FoW2

blake_ly
29-08-2020, 04:40 PM
yeah man, dont fall for a ML, it's just not worth all the guessing, jealousy, and general frustration.

Much easier to keep thinking it as money for service, in which case go back in like 6 weeks or, it will be like that all over again, she probably will barely remember the scenario tbh.

Massage 69
30-08-2020, 07:49 AM
And how much did you spend each time ...might have some indicator of service quality???
As others have said - its purely business. There a 2% chance of anything permanent and meaningful happening from relationships from WL in shops. Its a bit like travelling to Thai & Phil - it is what it is - fantasy for money.
But on the positive side sounds like you got very good service and you were happy to pay for that. Much more than most of us get.
4FoW2

Thanks guys , yes i paid for the massage , a hour and then $100 to her . One more question , are you guys telling me we are not getting married and having kids ?? Lol

APL
30-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Kids R optional $$$$$ guarantee marriage :smile::smile:

The Professor
30-08-2020, 02:13 PM
One more question , are you guys telling me we are not getting married and having kids ?? Lol
There's a lot to be said about NOT getting married these days.........and NOT having kids........and having separate bank accounts.......notice a theme.
Puff Puff Prof

Lomb5000
30-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Wow. Yeah; I can see how you could of fallen for it considering the service you were getting and how making you think you’re unique and special would lead you down that way... I think it’s time to cut your losses and leave. Curious what kind of texts you were sending/receiving and how suggestive they were.
I’m new to much of this myself so I hope I don’t get suckered into that thinking either at some point

Massage 69
30-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Wow. Yeah; I can see how you could of fallen for it considering the service you were getting and how making you think you’re unique and special would lead you down that way... I think it’s time to cut your losses and leave. Curious what kind of texts you were sending/receiving and how suggestive they were.
I’m new to much of this myself so I hope I don’t get suckered into that thinking either at some point

Hey , to answer your question , a few text say good nite from her and just generally normal banter , not a heap though nothing sexual , but boy oh boy the other stuff in the room was really amazing , i think that why i ask her to hang out .

ococpunt
01-09-2020, 01:04 PM
my advice is leave it, I always reflect on myself and the girl and ask who am I to them?

reasons ML would date or treat you differently
1. you are young and handsome? are you?
2. you are rich and you always tip big and you come regularly? think I am talking about tipping $150-200? are you?
3. you can provide them with citizenship by marrying them? will you?

outside of the shops, most of MLs are fairly attractive in real life, they could just date any 20,30yr olds as long as they don't disclose they are a ML, so why would they date or treat you better?

stop dreaming and start earning money so you can pay for their services and make them respect your money :D

Homebrew
02-09-2020, 05:44 PM
some of these ladies would make as good money as actresses, if they find a free ride they are going to drive you baby, like it was stolen.

Ace01
02-09-2020, 06:30 PM
some are way more subtle and string you for longer - but lets put it this way, it's all part of fantasy - long lost lovers => it's like friends with benefit - you pay the same as with other ladies, but you get extra GFE feel

Massage 69
04-09-2020, 06:41 AM
some are way more subtle and string you for longer - but lets put it this way, it's all part of fantasy - long lost lovers => it's like friends with benefit - you pay the same as with other ladies, but you get extra GFE feel

Thanks guys and I don’t suppose there’s any girls on here ? But if there is thanks also for your input, Yea i guess your right , i paid $100 to her and i must. Say very well spent , But hey I might go back in a few weeks and ill keep u posted on how it goes down. ?

AngelFace
04-09-2020, 10:05 AM
In the past few weeks I receive a text from a former shop girl:

Her: Hi It's emerald.
Me: Hi, great
Her: I am no longer working at the shop.
Me: We should catch up
Her: Yes, I was hoping so.

How do YOU interpret this?

for me:

I accept she is a hot 25 year old asian girl and I am ageing 60 year old white guy. I know there is nothing more in this above conversation that her need to keep some money coming in. She knows there is nothing more that I like sticking things inside her body

AF

memememe
04-09-2020, 11:09 AM
I have had a few ML's want to take things further outside of the shop.. 1 or 2 I have been closer too, and 1 in particular used to come and see me often at home.. she was really interested in me and kept saying I was her perfect man....
when she visited me outside the shop no money was ever requested, she paid her own way, drove to me, never asked for anything, so I thought she was probably just lonely and tired of being a play thing...

even when she stopped at the shop and got married to some guys she still used to come around and see me....... I figured she just like to hang out with someone else ... but she eventually broke up with t he husband, and went back to her country....

I got a message a bout 2 years later saying - she really wished I had shown more interest in her and she would have stayed .....

strange situation....strange girl but hot as....

Batting100
04-09-2020, 11:37 AM
I have had a few ML's want to take things further outside of the shop.. 1 or 2 I have been closer too, and 1 in particular used to come and see me often at home.. she was really interested in me and kept saying I was her perfect man....
when she visited me outside the shop no money was ever requested, she paid her own way, drove to me, never asked for anything, so I thought she was probably just lonely and tired of being a play thing...

even when she stopped at the shop and got married to some guys she still used to come around and see me....... I figured she just like to hang out with someone else ... but she eventually broke up with t he husband, and went back to her country....

I got a message a bout 2 years later saying - she really wished I had shown more interest in her and she would have stayed .....

strange situation....strange girl but hot as....

How come you didn’t show more interest... would you have if you knew it would lead to something more serious ?

memememe
04-09-2020, 11:58 AM
she was alwasy telling me about other clients and how nice they were to her, so I didnt think she was that interested......

popeye96
04-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Seemed like she was being about as subtle as a hit to the head with a hammer. You really need to learn to read the signs better. haha

AngelFace
04-09-2020, 06:30 PM

The longer we are around the industry the more we learn that the girls are in their prime marrying time. Most of the girls are 20-30 which is the exact time girls are looking for their life partner.

I can think of 3 immediate examples where the girls have found a nice customer, left the industry, got married to them, sometimes had a kid then bam, she realises she married a punter! then it's all messy and messaging back to me.

One beautiful fllipina I was dating was fun to date but the 30 year age difference wasn't a practical marriage for me. She graduates with honours, and then next thing I know she's married, hates her pinoy husband and then she's pregnant. He beats her up a little roughly so that's not going to go well. I ended up having to cut comms with her as she wouldn't take any help.

All of these prime massage girls we meet need husbands (or wives) eventually.

A

brownwallaby
04-09-2020, 08:08 PM
A punter seeing an ML outside is a very common thing. It happens all the time. I think most of us who have been around the shops for a while and making the effort must have had at least one experience of dating an ML. Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month, some others are less successful. It’s rewarding but can be mentally exhausting at the same time as her real personality is not what you’ve perceived when seeing her at the shop. Some girls can be very clingy and their demands are not what you’re prepared to provide

4FoW2
04-09-2020, 09:26 PM
"Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month."
Totally agree ..a matter of fact on the 1st of every month I ditch the WG I have been seeing and pick up a new one from the many who are just waiting to start a relationship with a punter.

jimmyp
05-09-2020, 09:39 AM
"Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month."
Totally agree ..a matter of fact on the 1st of every month I ditch the WG I have been seeing and pick up a new one from the many who are just waiting to start a relationship with a punter.Surely you treat yourself in December for all your hard work throughout the year and date two girls.

It is Christmas season, and even Santa comes once a year.....

Coincidentally, I just read on a 'Working Girls' forum that they date a different punter every month, ditching them at the end of the month.

They're playing us - how dare they!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

flaminggoose
05-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Surely you treat yourself in December for all your hard work throughout the year and date two girls.

It is Christmas season, and even Santa comes once a year.....

Coincidentally, I just read on a 'Working Girls' forum that they date a different punter every month, ditching them at the end of the month.

They're playing us - how dare they!

OK..I'll bite...where is this "Working Girls" forum ??

pommychris
05-09-2020, 05:59 PM
yes i would also love to know more!

jimmyp
06-09-2020, 02:44 PM
OK..I'll bite...where is this "Working Girls" forum ??I'm so disappointed there isn't a sarcasm emoji.

I'm going to have to invent one.

Sorry!

blake_ly
06-09-2020, 02:58 PM
yes i would also love to know more!

refer to http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?97831-Forum-for-MLs for context

Lomb5000
06-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Are these stories for real? It would be kinda nice to have a quick fling with one if these girls. Meeting someone in these times is harder than ever

4FoW2
06-09-2020, 09:25 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Massage 69
07-09-2020, 06:49 AM
Are these stories for real? It would be kinda nice to have a quick fling with one if these girls. Meeting someone in these times is harder than ever

I’m not sure about the others , but my story is . I’m not sure about some of the advice though ? Lol

iamking
07-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Everything on here is 100% accurate and non fiction. Just listen to the old regulars here like BW and you'll enjoy FS at no extra cost.

On a serious note, over my twenty plus years of punting and whoring, I've "dated" maybe a dozen WLs & MLs, and that was over the hundreds of girls I visted, and that was more prevalent when I was young and stupid, lived in Melbourne and Sydney. Nowadays, I'm happy to see girls outside, but I make sure we both have same expectations, so you don't ruin a good thing or are unable to return to the shop to see others if things sour.

My advice is be like a dog. Be loyal to your regulars, lick everything you like, mark your territory and most importantly don't shit where you eat.

Batting100
07-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Everything on here is 100% accurate and non fiction. Just listen to the old regulars here like BW and you'll enjoy FS at no extra cost.

My advice is be like a dog. Be loyal to your regulars, lick everything you like, mark your territory and most importantly don't shit where you eat.

haha some good advice.. not shitting where you eat is the toughest one to do

blake_ly
07-09-2020, 04:38 PM
haha some good advice.. not shitting where you eat is the toughest one to do

totally agree with iamking, though this is so hard rules to abide by, i've avoided one particular shop recently due to one girl for a while now; but totally in need of a rub down.

AngelFace
08-09-2020, 10:11 AM
totally agree with iamking, though this is so hard rules to abide by, i've avoided one particular shop recently due to one girl for a while now; but totally in need of a rub down.

you could try another shop?

iamking
08-09-2020, 10:28 AM
You can get a quality shop with quality girls (few) or a quality girl in a crap shop (fewer).

blake_ly
08-09-2020, 03:21 PM
you could try another shop?

oh i have, i'm just not as keen to drive more than 10-15 minutes for a massage as some of the other punters on here, my local ones suck. and my go to near work is closed ..

i will keep loooking though.

gpeck80
09-09-2020, 02:02 AM
There's a lot to be said about NOT getting married these days.........and NOT having kids........and having separate bank accounts.......notice a theme.
Puff Puff Prof

I agree. These days, with social media, feminism forcing women to act like men, and all the simps gassing up these broads, you got 5s acting like 8s and 8s acting like 10s. Dont marry. Do no let them move in. Keep a rotation of girls for dating, nothing serious. Let them know subtley they have competition. The sex is better that way.

Its the same with MLs/WLs.

sporty32
09-09-2020, 02:12 AM
Typical mistake, I think many of us have experienced that "bad moment"....

The answer is simple: never fall in love with a ML.