PDA

View Full Version : Question DATY Covid Risk

gundamsux
31-08-2020, 06:57 PM
Given the current circumstances would you still DATY on a ML/WL given the previous punters may have done the same already?

booty_duty
31-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Given the current circumstances would you still DATY on a ML/WL given the previous punters may have done the same already?

If you're worried about Covid, then you shouldn't be punting anyway as you can catch it from just touching a contaminated surface, let alone a contaminated pussy. :miao:

But yeah, funny thing is that even though I'm paranoid about Covid, once I'm inside a brothel, all bets are off... DFK, DATY, rimming, BBBJ, it's open slather.

gundamsux
31-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Hahaha yeah i DFK too but somehow DATY feels odd now. Especially when the girl is wet, I'm like is that saliva or...haha

booty_duty
31-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Punting is a form of gambling (in more ways than one) and even before the current situation when Covid didn't exist, all you could hope for is that she cleaned herself properly after the last client before you dived in for your all you can eat buffet.

TangoEcho
31-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Yeah covid is probably the least of our risks

NC3
31-08-2020, 10:51 PM

---
cov-id is a virus as many other viruses ...

Nelly69
31-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Hahaha yeah i DFK too but somehow DATY feels odd now. Especially when the girl is wet, I'm like is that saliva or...haha

haha, man I was already conscious of where this pussy has been lately when I give DATY now you have to add the fluid bit, I am going to gag next time I DATY. :surprise:

dwx
31-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Another advantage of early harvest, that nice fresh flavor.

walsta
01-09-2020, 11:17 PM

I remember once going into DATY and I could taste the lube. Must of been from the previous customer and she didn't wash it off properly.

Was kinda turned at the time but that hasn't stopped me from DATY lol

jordan69
20-12-2020, 04:07 PM
DATY, looks yummy and enjoying from sex movies.
I understand some punters love daty as having stinky tofu or durian, spiky fruit. As soon as you tasted you will not let go.

Tried some sessions, some girls have heavy crab smell, in other words ‘stink’, I will give up.

azza1234
20-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Ha pretty much with you being in her vicinity would give you Covid if she had it. Best bet in these times is to use your hands

aussiegaigin
21-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Maybe just rub some of that hand sanitiser stuff around your mouth? And give the pussy a rub over with a sanitiser wipe? (most girls will do this on your cock for a BJ)

Sam678
21-12-2020, 03:01 PM
This f**ing virus is even fucking with people fro. Fucking other people. Isn't it.
It's a real chance bro. Doeant bother me as I am honestly am not really big fan of DATY personally.

wilisno
21-12-2020, 03:14 PM
This f**ing virus is even fucking with people fro. Fucking other people. Isn't it.
It's a real chance bro. Doeant bother me as I am honestly am not really big fan of DATY personally.

You don’t DATY ? Then you should be immune to the virus ! ;) ;) ;)

Funland
21-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Love a good meal of DATY.