PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Discretion at its best

Joe1956
04-09-2020, 08:25 PM
So I’ve got some great houses close to me but when it comes to discretion they are sadly lacking.
Ginza you sit in a community waiting area. Paddington has only front entrance. Star 5 the same. So where is a good shop with discrete entries close to the CBD? Are there any out there????

aussiegaigin
05-09-2020, 12:52 PM
These shops seem to be very popular, so their clients are not too concerned about "privacy". No need for you to be either.

wilisno
05-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Carry a banner saying : I’m NOT going to a brothel ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
05-09-2020, 02:41 PM

BRILLIANT IDEA mate

Steph
05-09-2020, 05:27 PM

How about “Picking up my wife off work”? Or daughter, girlfriend whatever.

yug
05-09-2020, 11:54 PM
So I’ve got some great houses close to me but when it comes to discretion they are sadly lacking.
Ginza you sit in a community waiting area. Paddington has only front entrance. Star 5 the same. So where is a good shop with discrete entries close to the CBD? Are there any out there????

I don't know others but, if you are at Ginza, just wait outside and tell them to message you when the girl is ready.
I do that often.

I also take the chair near to the reception that has privacy screen.
You can also hear the girl being banged on the room next to it.
It will get you ready for your own session.
Although, sometimes the girl being banged in the next room turns out to be the girl you are seeing.
Well I guess that's even better.
Just tell her: "I will have what he just had. Exactly the same. Same scripted play. Blow by blow."

Raybo
06-09-2020, 12:57 AM
just walk in like you own the place. No one cares really. You might have a pretty high opinion of yourself by the sounds of things.

Nelly69
06-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Yeah so my worst experience was walking out of Liaisons and got cheered by a large group of hot girls having a party across the road. The worst bit was my car was parked right infront of the balcony where the party was happening on the ground floor, I had to do the walk of shame right up to my car as the cheering got louder and more people came out to cheer me on. It felt like the biggest walk of shame in my life and I have never been back there since. haha

Here is a photo from google maps, the car was pretty much where I parked my car. Needless to say, the group got a good look at me, I was sure someone threw a drink at me when I drove off too. :anger:

yug
07-09-2020, 12:48 AM
just walk in like you own the place. No one cares really. You might have a pretty high opinion of yourself by the sounds of things.

What the hell are you talking about?
"High Opinion"?
Not all people are the same.
In fact, the people who walk in like they own the place are the people with high opinions of themselves.

You run into people you know.
Even when you are trying to avoid, I have ran into 4 people I knew from my office.
And it was not exactly a pleasant situation where we gave each other fist pumps and high 5s.
I still see one of my colleagues in some of the meetings; it's uncomfortable as shit.

yug
07-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Yeah so my worst experience was walking out of Liaisons and got cheered by a large group of hot girls having a party across the road. The worst bit was my car was parked right infront of the balcony where the party was happening on the ground floor, I had to do the walk of shame right up to my car as the cheering got louder and more people came out to cheer me on. It felt like the biggest walk of shame in my life and I have never been back there since. haha

Here is a photo from google maps, the car was pretty much where I parked my car. Needless to say, the group got a good look at me, I was sure someone threw a drink at me when I drove off too. :anger:

Not the same but slightly similar experience happened to me around 8 years ago.
I finished a session with a girl at Kyoto (I think it was called something else then) and I was heading out of the shop.
Just then, I heard someone saying: "Hey Mate! You had a nice time?"
It was a guy from the house on the opposite side.
I tried to leave quietly without saying anything but then he started talking to me loudly: "Who did you choose?...Did you give it to her good?"...
I started walking fast to avoid him as there was a pub near by and some of the patrons where starting to stare at me.

smallasian
07-09-2020, 05:12 AM
"High Opinion"?
In fact, the people who walk in like they own the place are the people with high opinions of themselves.

Even when you are trying to avoid, I have ran into 4 people I knew from my office.
And it was not exactly a pleasant situation where we gave each other fist pumps and high 5s.
I still see one of my colleagues in some of the meetings; it's uncomfortable as shit.

If you both went to the brothel, is there anything to be awkward / ashamed about?

I'm grateful that Ginza (both) have discrete back entrances to allow for a stealthy escape. Wish 5 Star had something similar given it's right across from a pub - always try to avoid Friday/Sat there as a result.

Raybo
07-09-2020, 11:46 AM
"High Opinion"?

Very unfortunate and unlucky you should walk in and 4 people from your office are there at precisely the same time. Makes me wonder where you work??? Probably banking/finance lol.
How many times have you gone for a punt and how many times have you bumped into another punter you know that didn't know you punt?

All I am saying is punters in waiting rooms etc etc are there for the same reason as you and are thinking about themselves, they couldn't really care less who else is there. More than likely will also respect your privacy and would no doubt expect the same.

yug
07-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Very unfortunate and unlucky you should walk in and 4 people from your office are there at precisely the same time. Makes me wonder where you work??? Probably banking/finance lol.
How many times have you gone for a punt and how many times have you bumped into another punter you know that didn't know you punt?

All I am saying is punters in waiting rooms etc etc are there for the same reason as you and are thinking about themselves, they couldn't really care less who else is there. More than likely will also respect your privacy and would no doubt expect the same.

Now, where in the hell have I said I ran into 4 people from my office at the same time?
Makes me wonder why people assume stuffs on their own.

All I am saying is: Nobody really cares who else is there in the room until you meet someone you know.

You might have a carefree attitude towards this. Not everyone else does.

Anyway, do whatever you have to do!
Just don't label such people as being of "High Opinion" of themselves.

yowser
07-09-2020, 06:42 PM
You have to remember: every customer inside the shop is there for the same reason as you

Raybo
07-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Now, where in the hell have I said I ran into 4 people from my office at the same time?
Makes me wonder why people assume stuffs on their own.

All I am saying is: Nobody really cares who else is there in the room until you meet someone you know.

You might have a carefree attitude towards this. Not everyone else does.

Anyway, do whatever you have to do!
Just don't label such people as being of "High Opinion" of themselves.

We are essentially agreeing. Sounded to me initially that you bumped into 4 people you knew from work in a brothel.

I suggested he might have a high opinion of himself because he is so precious about his anonymity and discretion. Seriously, no one gives a fuck, unless you have a level of fame or notoriety, then you are just plain stupid by not organising things better in a brothel.

yug
07-09-2020, 09:21 PM
We are essentially agreeing. Sounded to me initially that you bumped into 4 people you knew from work in a brothel.

I suggested he might have a high opinion of himself because he is so precious about his anonymity and discretion. Seriously, no one gives a fuck, unless you have a level of fame or notoriety, then you are just plain stupid by not organising things better in a brothel.

All good!
You are right about that. Very few will care who is there or not in the waiting room.
Most of the time we are pretending to be on our phones and imagining wild adventures to follow.

5 Star City
07-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Wish 5 Star had something similar given it's right across from a pub - always try to avoid Friday/Sat there as a result.

We do have an Underground entrance if you call 0417 110 110:cool2:

smallasian
07-09-2020, 10:31 PM

THERE'S AN UNDERGROUND ENTRANCE??? That's good to know! Would save me the awkward rush out the door and onto a side street haha

Joe1956
08-09-2020, 01:24 PM
There you go. A positive reply. Underground entrance? Perfect!!!!

Nelly69
08-09-2020, 03:43 PM

really? mind blown...

local
08-09-2020, 04:45 PM
really? mind blown...

sales inspection would have shown that :-)
:surprise:

dotcumdotinyou
08-09-2020, 06:09 PM
I thought so...I had memories of a back door at 5 star in the laneway behind