PDA

View Full Version : Question Any place in Sydney which has good massage ending in Sex?

Jimmydon
06-09-2020, 07:46 PM
***Sorry if there were already discussions on this topic but haven't found a place which service the best of both worlds. Please suggest.***

I am in Sydney from a year and tried some shops, MPs, Privates but never came across a good massage and then sex experience. Either the massage part will be just for show and WL will be in a hurry to finish or the massage part will be good but you are restricted to just the top or limited B2B.

If anyone has any suggestions I can try and report back. Thank you for all the good work.

Cheers

timtam
06-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Jimmy
Sorry to be a pain but if a massage shop gets disclosed for providing sex they will be shut down. Some does and we know it privately and it is not a place for us to publicly show and tell here even though it is a public forum. Either you have to go and experience it yourself and I think most bro in this forum will agree in previous posts as well and you will get the same answer.
We love to share our sex storing and experiences but we also like to protect the shops that has given us great experiences and also the ml ladies too with all resspect.

Labia Vortex
06-09-2020, 11:01 PM
There a couple of registered Brothels in Artarmon that provide excellent massage services

holi_day
06-09-2020, 11:08 PM
If you are flexible and accept sex ending in good massage, you will get pretty good recommendations here.

storry_teller
07-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Better go to full licensed massage parlour like 382 Pitt st or Sydney Baby.

tpol
07-09-2020, 12:40 AM
Try the massage places in Westfield's....

Otherwise, find a good massage place and a brothel near each other

Gonglad
07-09-2020, 07:24 AM
Sydney is big. You talking city or outer suburbs?