PDA

View Full Version : Question Bbbj vs CBJ

Link156
10-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Hi All,

I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts of getting CBJ vs BBBJ at RNT joints?

If BBBJ was offered would you take the health risk at RNT joints as I'm sure brothels have more health check ups?

Please share your thoughts below?

Happyman2018
10-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Tell me what's d different
Between rnt n brothel when girls offer bbbj
How do u know they do health check or not.
Did girls give u a look at d doc certificate.
I find if girls offer y not

1L0V3Massage
10-09-2020, 03:38 PM
It's a bit like playing Russian roulette.... Just have to ask yourself if its worth the risk? If your single then maybe... if married... Maybe not :smile:

cuteguy
10-09-2020, 03:53 PM
My regular ML tells me she gets regular health checks for her own peace of mind. She's told me some horror stories before which would make you think twice about BBBJ. It's not the girls I wouldn't trust, but other guys just not caring about their own and others sexual health.

RNT shops won't compel their girls to get regular checks unlike brothels. However, not all brothels make girls go for their regular health checks. Many girls starting out at brothels have no idea what to look out for when it comes to STI's nor do they receive any such training. I was surprised to hear from many girls that they were not told to get regular health check ups or have Hepatitis A & B and Herpes (for genital warts) shots. Some girls didn't even know the possible risks with performing BBBJ as compared to CBJ. In any case, whether you go to a RNT shop or brothel and receive BBBJ then there will always be a risk of contracting an STI.

We can't blame WLs or MLs for passing on STI's all the time when there are customers who take risks (i.e. don't use condoms) and skip regular check ups. If guys are going to punt frequently, they need to take responsibility to check their own sexual health because some STI's don't have obvious symptoms.

TangoEcho
10-09-2020, 07:20 PM
I prefer CBJ for the peace of mind. I know some WL that don't like CBJ due to the taste. I just go for FS there!

Vader
10-09-2020, 07:43 PM
A girl can only be assumed clean the day she has the test as the next punter she sees could have anything

Joe1956
10-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Had many many BBBJs all over the world. Never had a problem ever.

Brothelcreeper
10-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Have had 3,000 plus bbbj’s, no problems.

kamo
10-09-2020, 11:27 PM
CBJ is always a disappointment for me. I wouldn’t push it if a WL doesn’t offer BBBJ but I wouldn’t go back.

UrPalAl
11-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Have had 3,000 plus bbbj’s, no problems.

They say it’s always 3001 that gets ya... and its also important to remember most accidents happen within 10km of your home... and you can’t forget it’s more often than not the murder was committed by a family member or close friend.

... if you know what I’m saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_boss_king
11-09-2020, 05:16 PM
a wise man once said " you've got to risk lot, to get the biscuit" ;)

Budgyboy
12-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Not punting now but previously i have had quite a lot of BBBJ and i always insist. If CBJ is all thats on the menu i decline. Ive never had a problem ever and i reckon 200 to 300 BBBJ. But just recently i seen in a Wollongong furum old mate picked up a dose. Ive been to tjat placd and others like it woth similar staff run the same way. I wised up pretty quick and noped out didnt ask for CBJ just knew from experience that it would end badly. Its up to you really to use your smarts especially if your a seasoned punter to know whether to dress up or do the nudey run

fook1
13-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Bbbj is the best, it was either bbbj or no bj for me. The feeling is just not there with a condom.

But last year a young wl gave me gonorrhoea. (only saw the 1 girl in the 2wks beforehand so knew it was her. Luckily I had her on WeChat and msged her, she got tested and confrimed she had gonorrhoea in the mouth with no symptoms).

It was fking painful, felt like my dick was cut in half with weird liquid coming out. Constant burning pain. Worst thing was the symptoms showed up right before a long weekend so I had to wait 4 days to get tested and get the antibiotics. Because I couldn't get treatment straight away, I think there is permanent damage to the veins. Doesn't feel the same anymore, not as strong and hard.

I'm scared of getting them now but still occasionally in the spur of the moment type of thing. (Never learn lol)

itouch
14-09-2020, 01:44 AM
Bbbj is the best, it was either bbbj or no bj for me. The feeling is just not there with a condom.

But last year a young wl gave me gonorrhoea. (only saw the 1 girl in the 2wks beforehand so knew it was her. Luckily I had her on WeChat and msged her, she got tested and confrimed she had gonorrhoea in the mouth with no symptoms).

It was fking painful, felt like my dick was cut in half with weird liquid coming out. Constant burning pain. Worst thing was the symptoms showed up right before a long weekend so I had to wait 4 days to get tested and get the antibiotics. Because I couldn't get treatment straight away, I think there is permanent damage to the veins. Doesn't feel the same anymore, not as strong and hard.

I'm scared of getting them now but still occasionally in the spur of the moment type of thing. (Never learn lol)

If she got gonorrhoea in her mouth, what happen if someone DFK with her? Any risk for kissing her.

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2020, 12:48 PM
If she got gonorrhoea in her mouth, what happen if someone DFK with her? Any risk for kissing her.

Mate, apart from STD’s you can also get infected with cold or Covid too, punting has its risks, you just need to decide how much risk you are willing to take in return for the sexual pleasure?

fook1
14-09-2020, 01:02 PM
I don't know. We had lots of dfk aswell they didn't check my mouth just said the tablet and asre shot will cure it lol. I was just glad it was over.

itouch
15-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Mate, apart from STD’s you can also get infected with cold or Covid too, punting has its risks, you just need to decide how much risk you are willing to take in return for the sexual pleasure?

I know the risk is always there whatever that is. Like the old saying: 食得鹹魚抵得渴。 Just curious about infection through bbbj that’s all.

luckyluke
15-09-2020, 02:42 PM
cbj these days not worth the risk mate