PDA

View Full Version : Famous Jazz Tune Massage

Peterpecker
10-09-2020, 04:26 PM
I'm normally a FS dude. However I needed a back massage due to some twinges. On a recommendation I went to this place.

The girl I saw was titled from a famous Split Enz song.

Korean, very fit, as were the other girls here. 30 mins of massage and 30 mins of fun, give and take. It wasn't cheap but it was quality....

Lickalot
10-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Dave Brubeck and Neil Finn thank you

reddoor
10-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Yeah, c my baby walkin' down the street i c ...😆

Peterpecker
10-09-2020, 05:10 PM

Lol, top of the class, in fact your name here would have been very apt today!!!

flaminggoose
10-09-2020, 05:30 PM
I tip-toed in there and heard a Tiny Tim tune..and it sounded very good. :smile:

Yespleez
10-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Any other worth while punts here guys? That young lass is not on when i can get there..

AngelFace
10-09-2020, 07:56 PM
I am so looking forward to learning all of these terms.

Saw a great article in the July issue of Harvard Business Review regarding insider humour:

We’ve all experienced this phenomenon firsthand. Although levity is typically thought of as a behavior that binds people together, it can draw fault lines in a group, making some people feel awkward and excluded. Inside jokes have their place, of course. They can signal closeness or camaraderie, making people feel pleased to be in the loop. This kind of humor can be useful in transactional or nonconsequential situations when it doesn’t matter much if an outsider doesn’t get it. But the research on this kind of humor is clear: When group cohesion is important, tell jokes that everyone can understand.

I assume this forum falls into the nonconsequential situation.

I'm too vanilla when I go to these places.

Peterpecker
11-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Any other worth while punts here guys? That young lass is not on when i can get there..

Mulan. All apparently provide ‘great massage’

Peterpecker
11-09-2020, 03:39 PM
I have just been learning about this pale coloured, delicious ice cream.

flaminggoose
11-09-2020, 05:48 PM
I am so looking forward to learning all of these terms.

Saw a great article in the July issue of Harvard Business Review regarding insider humour:

I assume this forum falls into the nonconsequential situation.

I'm too vanilla when I go to these places.

It's not so much about being an "insider"...I'm certainly not...just take a few minutes...(5 even) to Google the clues..

reddoor
11-09-2020, 06:04 PM
It's not so much about being an "insider"...I'm certainly not...just take a few minutes...(5 even) to Google the clues..
Yeah just a bit of fun, work it out and enjoy the results. U can pretty much associate any girl u ever met with a song or a jingle.

drunk-as-a-punk
11-09-2020, 08:59 PM
U can pretty much associate any girl u ever met with a song or a jingle.

Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar

AboveBoard
12-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Pale coloured and deelish. That must be Hokey pokey?? 😂

Homebrew
15-09-2020, 04:11 PM
i think Covid would be the last thing i would be concerned about catching at this place.
more BB than the Mt Isa rodeo

Formula2000
15-09-2020, 07:37 PM
i think Covid would be the last thing i would be concerned about catching at this place.
more BB than the Mt Isa rodeo

Agree !!! Agree !!! Agree !!!
No jacket required hahahahaha

Batting100
16-09-2020, 12:26 AM

Even in winter??

ococpunt
16-09-2020, 12:39 AM

didn't know it was going this far lol... hmm, kinda scary, you guys must be brave

rockbreaker
16-09-2020, 01:02 AM
didn't know it was going this far lol... hmm, kinda scary, you guys must be brave

Guess I shall refrain myself from visiting this place now.

Batting100
16-09-2020, 11:00 AM
Guess I shall refrain myself from visiting this place now.

I think you shouldn’t listen to the rumors

foliead_10
16-09-2020, 11:53 AM
...The girl I saw was titled from a famous Split Enz song.

now all I'm thinking is '6 Months in a Leaky Boat'

Kowabunga
16-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Dave Brubeck ...

AboveBoard
17-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Famous Split Enz somg?? Hmmmm. Dirty Creature?

Massaddict
17-09-2020, 11:40 AM
I Hope I Never......

jimmyp
17-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Add another song to the play list "California Girl"

First done by the Beach Boys (before my time) and David Lee Roth (more my time)

A song that will give you one hour of absolute pleasure.

For the likers of HAB's with glasses, put this on high rotation.

PS Many thanks to Lickalot, as I had no idea what T5 was until your Dave Brubeck reference!

Batting100
18-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Add another song to the play list "California Girl"

First done by the Beach Boys (before my time) and David Lee Roth (more my time)

A song that will give you one hour of absolute pleasure.

For the likers of HAB's with glasses, put this on high rotation.

PS Many thanks to Lickalot, as I had no idea what T5 was until your Dave Brubeck reference!

Have you only just visited this establishment? I wish I was a new punter discovering this place for the first time...

lashings74
18-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Definitely another recommendation for that David Duchovny favourite “Californication”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelFace
18-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Definitely another recommendation for that David Duchovny favourite “Californication”

Ruby Tuesday is not so good

lashings74
18-09-2020, 08:22 PM

Noted [emoji106]

pommychris
19-09-2020, 07:32 AM
i beg to differ ruby was very good!

AngelFace
19-09-2020, 08:40 AM
i beg to differ ruby was very good!

That reply of your is not a musical quip !

good to recognise variation in musical taste I guess.

CakeandCoffee
19-09-2020, 09:01 AM
She'll "make a man out of you" from the disney+ movie rocks my jocks. Upon "reflection" she is my new favourite here

Kowabunga
19-09-2020, 02:24 PM

Maddona
19-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Ok then.....looks like the general effort to avoid name dropping has truely failed. Mind boggles.

Batting100
19-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Ok then.....looks like the general effort to avoid name dropping has truely failed. Mind boggles.

No but there are clever codes dude relax

rockbreaker
19-09-2020, 05:41 PM

Same experience for me

Maddona
19-09-2020, 06:39 PM
No but there are clever codes dude relax

Yeah they sure are really clever codes.....totally.

AngelFace
19-09-2020, 07:26 PM

you seriously think the "codes " in any of this and other threads achieve anything?

Maddona
19-09-2020, 07:39 PM
you seriously think the "codes " in any of this and other threads achieve anything?

Yes it reveals identity in most instances. According to the girls mentioned - most would prefer not to be mentioned on this forum. Especially when linked to services.

Rickmathew
19-09-2020, 08:39 PM
California love 2pac lives for ever ...

Liquifiedsolid
25-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Having decided to try something new from the regular which could usually be accessed any time of the day, decided to try some jazz after reading this thread. Decided to catch a new movie on Disney+ and must say it was a captivating tale of making a man of you. I particularly liked the ending that more than left me intrigued to see what would occur in the sequel

APL
25-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Having decided to try something new from the regular which could usually be accessed any time of the day, decided to try some jazz after reading this thread. Decided to catch a new movie on Disney+ and must say it was a captivating tale of making a man of you. I particularly liked the ending that more than left me intrigued to see what would occur in the sequel

Sounds like someone wants a Mini Series on Disney+ remember it a fantasy Bro :smile:

Liquifiedsolid
25-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Sounds like someone wants a Mini Series on Disney+ remember it a fantasy Bro :smile:

Haha indeed and sometimes knowing that is what makes it the best fun ;)

Igni
26-09-2020, 09:09 AM
Fuck it, will have to do the drive and check this place out. Northside has been rough lately. Seems like all the talent has gone cross river

APL
26-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Fuck it, will have to do the drive and check this place out. Northside has been rough lately. Seems like all the talent has gone cross river

Totally agree Northside is shyt picked up a while back but soon deteriorated back well worth the drive South

4FoW2
26-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Totally agree Northside is shyt picked up a while back but soon deteriorated back well worth the drive South
Don't expect too much on the Southside fellas - inner city is where your odds are better. But plenty of old Chinese boilers if that's your poison.

jimmyp
30-09-2020, 12:05 PM
To keep the song tunes going, big fan of "Ring My Bell" by Collette from the late 80's, but originally recorded 10 years earlier by Anita Ward.

Very innocent face that hides something a little devilish.

As Molly Meldrum would have said "do yourself a favour"!

Formula2000
30-09-2020, 06:11 PM
To keep the song tunes going, big fan of "Ring My Bell" by Collette from the late 80's, but originally recorded 10 years earlier by Anita Ward.

Very innocent face that hides something a little devilish.

As Molly Meldrum would have said "do yourself a favour"!

I have seen a handful girls providing a similar service across Brisvegas and she was the worst. Overpriced, lacking energy or interest. Worse than a dead starfish. Just lying there on the table motionless when I did all of the action. Not interested to change positions .... all for $230 + massage cost

APL
30-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Each to his own jimmy but I took Mollys advice did myself a favour and rang the Bell half way through and walked,not a fan.

ococpunt
01-10-2020, 11:02 PM
I have seen a handful girls providing a similar service across Brisvegas and she was the worst. Overpriced, lacking energy or interest. Worse than a dead starfish. Just lying there on the table motionless when I did all of the action. Not interested to change positions .... all for $230 + massage cost

interested to know how did you/her come up with $230 tip? such an awkward number? most girls this shop from my experience are not this greedy

reddoor
01-10-2020, 11:12 PM
interested to know how did you/her come up with $230 tip? such an awkward number? most girls this shop from my experience are not this greedy
I once gave a girl a $135 tip. This came about when she stated the amount she wanted and i said i did'nt have that much left. She of course then asked how much do u have? Maybe this happed here.

Formula2000
01-10-2020, 11:13 PM
she wanted 250, I said she could have 200 plus $30 from massage fee change, she agreed.
Maybe I was targeted as that was my first punt in many years

Batting100
01-10-2020, 11:26 PM
she wanted 250, I said she could have 200 plus $30 from massage fee change, she agreed.

Was she your first choice or did you just walk in and get given someone?

Formula2000
01-10-2020, 11:51 PM
I walked in and she was the one greeting me. Inside the room she asked if I had come to the shop before (never), and which shop I usually went to (none, I just moved back to Brisbane). She was nice, cute, friendly ..... but cost me so much and gave poor service

popeye96
02-10-2020, 05:38 PM
I walked in and she was the one greeting me. Inside the room she asked if I had come to the shop before (never), and which shop I usually went to (none, I just moved back to Brisbane). She was nice, cute, friendly ..... but cost me so much and gave poor service

Well that's your first mistake. Always say you been to the shop before but just didn't get the girls name, or it was a while ago and can't remember her name.

ococpunt
02-10-2020, 09:42 PM

anyways, if the girl you are referring to is who I think is, she's not worth spending any amount more than $200. poor English, poor service and not a great body, bad luck on your first return punt

flaminggoose
02-10-2020, 10:11 PM
anyways, if the girl you are referring to is who I think is, she's not worth spending any amount more than $200. poor English, poor service and not a great body, bad luck on your first return punt

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest her shyness may be a factor resulting in lack lustre service and there may be benefits for breaking through this "wall"...however does one want to invest the time and $$$ to find out when there are other far more immediate enticing options on offer here??

Peterpecker
07-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Had a ‘Tuesday’ experience, keeping the musical theme going. Fantastic body and a great time was had. Had to wipe my face afterwards...

JohnDoe74
22-11-2020, 12:33 PM
Anyone know what happened to Vanilla and where she might be working now?

iamking
22-11-2020, 01:24 PM
Anyone know what happened to Vanilla and where she might be working now?
On a break, work and customers got to her. Hopefully for us she'll be back, hopefully for her she finds herself and doesn't.

Batting100
23-11-2020, 03:05 PM
On a break, work and customers got to her. Hopefully for us she'll be back, hopefully for her she finds herself and doesn't.

Are you in contact with her?

ococpunt
23-11-2020, 05:36 PM
the newcomers of the shop don't seem to be providing same standard of services as the regulars and the overall shop quality has dropped from my recent experiences

both SSDS and Sky has slowly risin again

Liquifiedsolid
23-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Would agree with this actually. SA has potential though

ococpunt
23-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Would agree with this actually. SA has potential though

hopefully she realizes her potential soon, they have lost 2 all time talents in recent months unfortunately, and I can see some tiredness in some eyes...

jimmyp
25-11-2020, 10:22 AM
Was going to write a glowing review of a young girl, but my brain was in such a haze, I didn't grab her name...

I'm not good with accents, but it was almost a bit French??

Only downer was smokers breath - needs to hit the chewing gum like the other girls, but otherwise, good times!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JohnDoe74
27-11-2020, 07:22 AM
I have seemed to telfon coat through 2020 but this is the worst news of the year for me.

ococpunt
27-11-2020, 11:36 PM
to sum it up, L and V left, M is overworked, C is moody as ever, new talents are too raw to carry the load and R is troubled with all of the above...

iamking
28-11-2020, 09:53 AM
to sum it up, L and V left, M is overworked, C is moody as ever, new talents are too raw to carry the load and R is troubled with all of the above...

You left out S, T and D. Just kidding. Or not. I am.
S is long gone only T and D are left.
New talents, old talents, they just need to survive the first month of creeps out there to find their niche customers.
Same with every other shop, the core girls will be tired ans overworked, especially with no new overseas talent.
Shops who survive on keeping punters happy with new girls monthly are struggling. Shops are closing and girls are changing shops for better conditions. Your favourite may be found elsewhere.

ococpunt
28-11-2020, 12:53 PM
@ococpunt - pretty shitty form airring this

how about you go and buy the shop and change all their names to 1-99 like what they do in China? lol...

iamking
28-11-2020, 05:50 PM
How about you take the p out of your name

Good thinking 99

Kowabunga
28-11-2020, 08:49 PM

Maddona
28-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Ocupunt - out of line comments mate. Show a little respect.

For the record and IMHO......M, C, R are all amazing girls. Always a delight that is rare to find elsewhere.

Batting100
29-11-2020, 04:45 AM
Did anyone see the columbian that was here for like 3 days?

Hammered
29-11-2020, 04:55 AM
I’ve never found C to be moody at all. Always great conversations and belly laughs, coupled with excellent service.

Maddona
29-11-2020, 09:55 AM
I’ve never found C to be moody at all. Always great conversations and belly laughs, coupled with excellent service.

Agree

iamking
29-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Not that they need any promotion, but T5 regular girls are generally friendlier and easy to get along with. Maybe its the customer not the girl....

ococpunt
29-11-2020, 08:32 PM
keyboard avengers team, is your secret base in the kitchen?

Ace01
30-11-2020, 03:29 PM
come on, people - stay on subject and leave the dick measuring contests at home.

in relation to adequacy/moral high grounds stuff, lets just remember we all pay for the pleasure of the company of the ladies- its a business transaction - if you prefer one over the other, great. If the lady prefers you over another, even better - no need to brag about it/ be defensive about it - its just variety.

I, for one, would rather people talk about the feel/attitude of the lady - EG, xxxx is definitely more of a conversationalist with a PSE, and ??????? more of a innocent high pitch giggling student with a GFE feel (although she is definitely not naive at all)

Scotty from Marketing
30-11-2020, 07:56 PM
I, for one, would rather people talk about the feel/attitude of the lady - EG, xxxx is definitely more of a conversationalist with a PSE, and Xxxx more of a innocent high pitch giggling student with a GFE feel (although she is definitely not naive at all)

Then get the laws changed.
As it is, these women can get fined, disgraced and deported. Doesnt happen to punters. Maybe it should. That way people may think before they post.

Most of the ladies don’t do this work for the pleasure or the scintillating company of some here. They take incredible risks with their health, mental wellbeing, reputation and safety for the quick buck

Ace01
01-12-2020, 03:57 AM
lets be a bit real, my post is probably less descriptive than a lot of others around here - i merely describe the feel of a particular ML to me. i could have used the same description for girls i simply have a dinner date with - misogynistic? maybe, but that's pretty much of a given if you are on a forum like this (some more so than others)

As much as i find it fun sometimes, the way clues are left, it doesnt take much of a detective for people to gather sufficient information. So if you have done something you are not suppose to and dont want it to be known - dont post or share on this forum.

As to the consequences - if you are there to get a massage and maybe flirt and perv - you are just pervert just like me but no laws are broken. IF you do more than that and get caught - you will be fined, disgraced and deported if you are on a visa just like the ladies - definitely have happened to some punters

I would totally agree that most ladies if not all dont do this for pleasure only - anyone who truely believe otherwise is delusional. Men also do so with risks to their health and mental wellbeing. Men often wrongly infer mental love from physically love but almost always the women knows the 2 are very different

I simply find it crazy when one member make a personal attack of another when the another gives different impression of a particular lady. The ladies must find that funny.
-------

Kowabunga
01-12-2020, 05:06 AM

BrisbaneOptions
01-12-2020, 01:32 PM
Lol... outrage culture and white knights hit Aus99. Hilarious

Batting100
01-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Lol... outrage culture and white knights hit Aus99. Hilarious

The only thing hilarious is you using the term ‘white knight’

Ace01
01-12-2020, 02:11 PM
i wouldnt be so sure they will no longer work there (or anywhere else) - they have left and come back before- maybe they just need a break - unless someone has some inside scoop.

Batting100
01-12-2020, 07:17 PM
i wouldnt be so sure they will no longer work there (or anywhere else) - they have left and come back before- maybe they just need a break - unless someone has some inside scoop.

Who are we talking about here??? V and L?? L is not coming back hopefully and V well, the truth is no one knows....

ococpunt
01-12-2020, 10:37 PM
some of us go like me go for the services, we get a massage and services according to what we pay. It's ok to express our opinions if we like or dislike our experiences as long as we are treating the girls with respect while in the room, then fuck off afterwards

whereas some self righteous punters think they are superior regulars, digs into MLs personal lifes and ask for private numbers, tries to get a "regular rate" then gets all defensive because they felt some sort of connection to a ML? Don't act like you are not one of them, you all know who you are and what you did

girls don't really give a shit about what's being said or done here, get real and get out of their bloody kitchen

Batting100
02-12-2020, 01:08 AM
girls don't really give a shit about what's being said or done here, get real and get out of their bloody kitchen

i think you’re probably mixing things up a little though I agree with most of what you said. Treating the girls with respect is the most important thing. Everything else is almost irrelevant.

but The thing with the kitchen you’re not mentioning is that often the girl isn’t ready and if the guy arrives the others will often say to come talk to them in the kitchen. Those dudes you see in there aren’t always post massage, theyre punters in waiting. That being said often the girls do wish guys would fuck off and they don’t.

jimmyp
03-12-2020, 09:59 AM
digs into MLs personal lifes and ask for private numbers

Since we have to fill out the COVID registration with our name and phone number, if the girl doesn't message you from her private phone within 24 hours saying "great to see you, let's catch up for a drink", then it's fair to say she's not interested!

Ace01
03-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Since we have to fill out the COVID registration with our name and phone number, if the girl doesn't message you from her private phone within 24 hours saying "great to see you, let's catch up for a drink", then it's fair to say she's not interested!

..lol....well said... but only if people left accurate contact details...lol...so many have missed out!

In my 20s at a very legit and upmarket massage clinic with a 1/2 price tryout - that happened to me (and the only time ever)... She called me on a friday morning at work (not everyone had a mobile) and said exactly that! - sure i was just looking for something to do on a friday afternoon. Needless to say it was a great weekend, especially i after i told her that it wasnt fair she saw and touched so much of me and i saw very little of her. It was great for about 4 months until she decided Europe was where she wants to be.

Ahh, youth is so wasted on the young

blake_ly
03-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Ahh, youth is so wasted on the young

Nice quote, I think i will borrow this one every now and then.

not sure what Oco did, but seems his posts are standard for the past couple of pages, why else have a forum if you can't share details... (doesn't appear to be naming names, acts, AND establishments in the same post?)

spaceman
05-12-2020, 06:20 PM
A few have been banded had there numbers blocked so they can't make a bookings , the girls have been complaining about there behavior and are just posting revenge shit
It's not good when the girls call you out as a preditor

Batting100
06-12-2020, 05:39 AM
A few have been banded had there numbers blocked so they can't make a bookings , the girls have been complaining about there behavior and are just posting revenge shit
It's not good when the girls call you out as a preditor

Those girls need to stop telling customers everything

ococpunt
06-12-2020, 04:15 PM
Nice quote, I think i will borrow this one every now and then.

not sure what Oco did, but seems his posts are standard for the past couple of pages, why else have a forum if you can't share details... (doesn't appear to be naming names, acts, AND establishments in the same post?)

exactly what I don't understand about. some get too connected with girls that's why they took offense to something that's like nothing

spaceman
06-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Because they are just like every one else going through life they don’t want to lie too you , if you ask them a direct question they will answer it true full ,
They expect the same from you
They actually care about there customers
They actually invite me to sit down in the kitchen to say hi and talk to the girls
All the respectful customers always get asked some times there are 3 of us guys
We all say hi to each
Other
It’s not that type of place
Sorry you don’t make the grade
Expect to be banded
They know the revenge shit your putting up hear
Just be nice , they don’t want customers that go there and demand I want this
They don’t want to give it to you
They are trying to say no nicely.
This is a very rare place in this industry
There are 2 other places like this one , but you would be going to them ( they won’t give you what you want either)

Batting100
06-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Because they are just like every one else going through life they don’t want to lie too you , if you ask them a direct question they will answer it true full ,
They actually invite me to sit down in the kitchen to say hi and talk to the girls
We all say hi to each
Other
Expect to be banded
There are 2 other places like this one , but you would be going to them ( they won’t give you what you want either)

Sorry are you taking to me??

popeye96
07-12-2020, 06:30 PM
We all say hi to each
Other
Expect to be banded

Do you all sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

Batting100
07-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Do you all sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

Haha Nah, Just talk like normal human adults mate

Kowabunga
08-12-2020, 05:51 AM

BrisbaneOptions
08-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Might have to finally check this place out...

Perusal
08-12-2020, 06:46 PM
I still can't work this riddle out... maybe I just don't know the place.

APL
09-12-2020, 11:20 AM
I still can't work this riddle out... maybe I just don't know the place.

LOL Perusal Should only take 5 minutes to work it out at best:shout:

LoveHer
09-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Among other things ... the girls are actually great to talk to.

I assume this would be a factor in their selection process there. they are very consistent and addictive.

Perusal
09-12-2020, 05:39 PM
haha well okay I'm clearly slow. My jazz knowledge sucks, and I don't know the Southside shops well. SSDS doesn't sound like a jazz tune lol

Hammered
09-12-2020, 06:06 PM
The business name will come to you if you take 5 and think about it. The jazz tune thing is very misleading. The song wasn’t jazz at all, but that could be me splitting enz about it.

Perusal
09-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Okay so I'd never seen/heard that shop so was never going to work it out - thanks to those who filled me in :-)

bravolima
09-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Okay so I'd never seen/heard that shop so was never going to work it out - thanks to those who filled me in :-)

Perusal , check your inbox. already PM you.

Maddona
10-12-2020, 09:10 AM
The business name will come to you if you take 5 and think about it. The jazz tune thing is very misleading. The song wasn’t jazz at all, but that could be me splitting enz about it.

Mr Brubeck....T5 has Always been a Jazz tune in my books. Keen to hear your thoughts. On other genres ?

brownwallaby
10-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Mr Brubeck....T5 has Always been a Jazz tune in my books. Keen to hear your thoughts. On other genres ?

Definitely a jazz tune with a 5/4 time signature (hence its title), quite unusual for its time. There's another jazz tune in that vein titled Take Ten, showcasing the 10/8 time signature. Both were brainchildren of Paul Desmond, who played saxophone for Dave Brubeck's band

Maddona
11-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Wow, a take 10? I had no idea about that one. Will look it up :)

joeblow251
31-12-2020, 02:59 PM
TBH I dont want to see any of you ugly mugs when I visit - just the lovely beauties - I want to keep the illusion going on for as long as it can, that I'm the only one there :)

darkice
07-01-2021, 07:22 PM
any new recommendations for this place?

ococpunt
08-01-2021, 07:07 PM
any new recommendations for this place?

R doesn't like to get new girls, both Jap additions have not reach the heights of their peers, I would stick with the old favourites despite their fading passion

Kowabunga
08-01-2021, 08:05 PM
I think the Jap additions can be OK if given time and support.

ococpunt
09-01-2021, 02:13 PM
I think the Jap additions can be OK if given time and support.

pls define "OK" :D

partyboy202020
09-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Still can't decode the name of the place. I accept Im dumb can anyone please tell me what it is.

Kowabunga
09-01-2021, 05:54 PM

rockbreaker
11-01-2021, 03:00 AM
Love visiting this place these days. Some great talents here. Missed the ice cream flavor though.