PDA

View Full Version : Question How many of you seek DATY at a RnT?

lucky59
12-09-2020, 09:34 PM
I love this! Great if we can both come, & a nice challenge for my meager talents. Sometimes not welcomed but often appreciated! Quite sure the results haven’t all been real, but the genuine ones and the gratitude afterwards is a highlight of my limited punting experience:)

aussiegaigin
12-09-2020, 10:37 PM
I had a lovely 30 min DATY session with my ML today.
She reciprocated with a BBBJ+CIM.
Pissed off, we didn't have much time left for the massage.

As for hygeine issues, I always go at opening time, so (hopefully) I am not getting a previous customer's "waste products".

everready 2
12-09-2020, 10:46 PM
I think it's a huge buzz when you get your massage lady to cum through daty. Then they always respond with the most fantastic responses too!

lucky59
12-09-2020, 11:07 PM
That’s why I book 60 mins. Nothing nicer than a massage & chat to finish with no need to rush.

rockbreaker
13-09-2020, 12:03 AM
That's usually my aim for giving DATY. Had one recently with a Japanese girl. Either she was a good actress or I have got good skills. She cum multiple times and she just collapsed on the massage table to catch breath. Having witnessed that scene, she stroke my ego really well and I gave her a nice tip.

aussiegaigin
13-09-2020, 08:04 AM
That’s why I book 60 mins. Nothing nicer than a massage & chat to finish with no need to rush.

I had a 60 minute booking, just spent 30 mins on the DATY and about 15 on the BJ.

ML_Lover
13-09-2020, 08:56 AM
DATY is definitely my favourite part of the 60 minutes.

Some MLs are starfish, some affectionate, some wild and noisy. I love the mystery of what’s it going to be and whether they will let me...

warwick1
13-09-2020, 08:59 AM
I never specifically go to a shop or see an ml for datey, if it comes with the service great but I never push it, an ml at a shop in Artarmon I have seen many times, normally got on all 4s on the table and just kept far enough away but then she surprised me one day and said do you want to lick me, caught me off guard and I said meekly "ok", she than said $50 above the normal tip I gave her which was always generous, I told her dont worry about it, turned me right off, was not the money so much but the timing, but thats me............

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2020, 11:25 AM
You guys are all ok with the hygiene??

Doubtful if your sessions are all in shops with en-suite shower like 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby ?

But each to his own, as long as you are ok and happy !

Warrabong
13-09-2020, 12:09 PM

Doubtful if your sessions are all in shops with en-suite shower like 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby ?

Hygiene would Definitely Be an issue as MLs don’t seem to shower between clients. What if she’s just done bbfscip. Yuck would not wanna go there.

Also with above posts your happy with daty rather than a msaaage? Why are you going for a massage and not at a brothel. Probably the cleaner option anyway.

Don’t let it fool you lots of ml probably fs heaps of clients each day.

woods23
13-09-2020, 01:34 PM

I wouldn't let them bbbj me if I didn't shower!!!
Let alone daty them without shower in shop.

For i Definitely won't lick just any pussy that just come by no way...have to be a special pussy :anger:

Definitely 227 BW nd SV ( room 7) for me for best two shops with showers.